Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Wintergreen's boss visits her office.
4.5k words
4.57
5.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

London. Summer, 2023.

The wall clock read 4.45. Marian smiled to herself as she sat up in her plush chair. The sun had dipped in the sky and the light in her executive office became muted. Shadows played out on the walls as the dwindling rays found the gaps in the Venetian blinds over the one large window. There was not much else she liked more than the close of play at the office. It would be an hour-long ride on the train back to Ipswich, and Mr. Wintergreen had no patience to wait until she got home. She kicked her four-inch heels off and luxuriated in that sensuous feel of the thick carpet under her stocking-sheathed toes.

Sitting back in her leather upholstered chair, Marian sighed and drew the hem of her dress up, and cupped her plump mound that sat snugly in her silk undies. Her right hand wriggled inside the waistband and she used her middle finger to part the soft folds of her labia. Already, her tingling slit showed evidence of her arousal, and her fingertip became moistened. Shifting on the seat, Marian slowly dragged her panties off. She then rummaged around in the special drawer of her mahogany desk for one of her intimate toys.

Today, she retrieved her small makeup mirror with the LED light and set it on its stand. She angled it just right so that she could see the reflection of her hairless cunt. She opened her legs wider and her pink slit was perfectly aligned. Her slender fingers traced a line from her fairly flat stomach down to her mons. She skipped the obvious and instead caressed her upper thighs at the point where her silk stockings ended.

How she loved that sweet sensation of the silk sheathing her supple legs. Her soft and palpable pussy screamed for attention, and the forty-year-old vixen outlined her plump outer labia until she could stand it no longer. Her middle digit dipped into her love hole and she hissed with delight. Her eyes focused on the mirror as she watched her hand strum her shaven muff at an ever-increasing rate. The buzz of the intercom rudely brought her out of her reverie and she swore under her breath.

"What?" she said curtly as she continued to watch the reflection of her bared sex.

"Sorry to disturb you, Mrs. Wintergreen. It's Mister Bates. He's here."

"He is? In the building?"

"I mean, he is here. Right outside the door."

Wintergreen felt a frisson of excitement and she cupped her mound.

"Show him right in, Miss Peabody."

Jeremy Bates. The Chairman of the Board no less. Fun! Marian stood up and pulled her dress up around her wide hips and eased her bottom against the edge of her desk. The door opened and there he was. All of six feet three, he was immaculately dressed and clean-shaven. His piercing baby blue eyes met hers and she instantly melted. As per usual. Her eyes lost focus as she remembered their previous encounters. She instantly felt that sublime tingling in her loins.

"Marian."

"Jeremy."

She smiled to herself as his gaze dropped to her bald cunny, brazenly bared for him to ogle. For an instant, they remained frozen in mutual lust. Bates inhaled through flared nostrils as he became aware of her female scent.

"Have you been a good girl, Marian?"

"No, Sir. I've been thoroughly naughty, and deserve to be chastised."

"Glad to hear it."

Bates sported a visible tent in his nearly pressed trousers, and Marian spun around and threw herself across her desk. As she sprawled on her front with the hem of her dress drawn up over her back, she proudly showed her boss her spank-inviting rump. She kept her thighs together, offering him the sensuous view of her smooth beaver dead of center. He stared directly at the backs of her offered buttocks. Well-fleshed and tempting and unmolested. So far.

"Punish me, Sir. Please?"

x

Five years before, Mrs. Wintergreen had seen Bates for the first time in the flesh. Her first thought was that he seemed to have been born to be a top executive. He looked so at home in his fine three-piece suit and Italian-made shoes. Her second thought was how she would love to be put across his knee and soundly spanked. She was firmly in the camp that saw having one's bottom smacked as essential foreplay. How she would love to watch him rub his well-manicured hands together to warm them up before ridding her of her underwear and bending her forward.

On their initial meeting, however, things were decidedly frosty. She had just been promoted after five years in the company and was eager to please. She was also married to Charles Wintergreen, a fairly well-off businessman who was ten years her senior. Their marriage was one born out of convenience, however. Both decided that being a couple looked good in those social circles they attached themselves for gain. Things were mundane in the bedroom between them, and in order to achieve some sort of sexual gratification, Marian had experimented with things more of a deviant nature. Spanking, light bondage, and frequent use of sex toys.

It had been the occasion of the annual office party, where those of a more privileged position had partied at an exclusive hotel reception in Canary Wharf, just by the Thames. The drink had flowed, and all directors and department heads were happy and relieved at the way the company had made a bundle that year. Feeling more than a little tipsy, Marian had found the ladies' room to freshen up. She jumped when a male figure joined her. As bold as brass, Jeremy Bates had locked the door and dropped his trousers. The svelte entrepreneur ran a hand through his thick brown hair and spread his hands. Marian's eyes naturally lowered to take in his groin with the trimmed back pubic area. His impressive dick had expanded to a potent-looking vertical white column.

"What's the idea, Jeremy?"

She watched the smug fellow with those gorgeous blue eyes of his, and she experienced a pang of nervous anticipation. What was he doing? His coolness suddenly infuriated the slightly inebriated woman as he approached her.

"This isn't going to work."

He gave her THAT look and her loins became decidedly heated. He had an aura of sexuality about him. It was just that he was her boss. At moments like this though, sex always brought an edge. A different kind of tension that made her tingle in an almost dangerous way.

"I've been watching you especially, my dear Marian. And I want you."

Likewise, she experienced an overwhelming desire to have him. But she played it cool.

"You're drunk. Go back to the party."

At least five years younger than her, she looked at him with a barely suppressed growl of desire. Why the fuck did he have to be so ruggedly good-looking? His face had a hungry look about it, which was accentuated by the bright lights of the bathroom. As far as she knew he had no credible or well-intended principles, he was just a draw in physical ways. In the end, it was his eyes that captured her most. Bright blue and alluring. Something about him intrigued her, and although her words were bold, her vulnerable body betrayed her. Her heart beat hard in her chest as he came face to face with the trembling female. Her head screamed at her to not give in, but her erect nipples gave the game away. Plus, the ache between her thighs refused to desist.

"You look adorable tonight."

"Then kiss me," she whispered as she caved.

He bluntly brought his mouth to hers as he gripped the nape of her neck. His touch was firm and assertive, and his lips were warm and unyielding. His crushed hers and she went on tiptoe as he embraced her. They separated and gazed into each other's eyes for a fraction of a second before he pulled her closer still and deepened the kiss. This time his tongue probed her mouth, and she willingly let it. Her mind ran riot as she surrendered to his advances. If he made her melt by just kissing, what was he like making love? Being pinned against his hard body was more than Marian could take. He was rock-hard against her left thigh, and she was aware of the heat radiating from his body.

He ran eager hands all over her body. Up to her shoulders and neck, gently down her arms, and into her pliant and yielding breasts under her evening gown. She moaned softly as his hands closed over both her globes. Just slightly bigger than his palms, they were a little larger than he expected. Her small nipples hardened as he fingered them through the thin material.

"Nice tits. Bit small though."

He left her breasts and reached behind her as he sought out the zipper. Marian tilted her face up as he kissed her throat. The gown fell away like gossamer in a breeze and he caressed her stomach, trailing down the small valley to her navel. Her belly was nicely toned and slightly concave. He looked closely at the enticing V between her hips, smooth and soft and tapering to her mound of Venus.

"Jeremy..."

Bates slowly fingered the waistband of her skimpy panties and let it snap back against her belly.

"Take them off."

Marian dragged her panties down and stepped out of them. He watched the thin white material slip over her firm muscular hips, hard thighs, and supple calf muscles.

"Nice."

Now naked, she presented the sharp-eyed fellow with an unabashed view of her firmed-up form. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned and her upper thighs and hips tapered to underscore her tantalising mons. Bared and brazen, Marian became consumed by an animalistic hunger. She slid her hand down to his swollen dick and felt a spasm of pleasure shoot through her.

"Big, isn't it," he breathed.

"I suppose."

Bloody big, she thought! The horny brunette stood with eyes closed as he caressed her exposed tits, molding them to his palms and kneading the soft flesh. In the back of her mind was the reality of it all. That he was her boss, and she had better please him. It was only sex after all. His finger moved down to her increasing wetness and a whimper escaped her lips. He rubbed her slit lightly and her grip tightened on his hard root, now free from the confines of his pants.

Marian sighed and held his cock upwards, getting a full look at the underside, as she moved the palm of her other hand under his balls.

"Kiss it."

"What?"

"Give my dick a big wet kiss."

Marian looked up with wide eyes and gulped. The bastard thinks he owns me. The only trouble was, he was right. His organ was eight and a half inches in its proud state, and the knob end was engorged and bulbous.

"Okay. I will."

She slid down slowly, tracing the muscles of his stomach with the tips of her fingers. She glanced up at him and saw the wickedness in his clear eyes. She ran her fingertips over the underside of his cock, flicking her thumb over the sensitive skin that connected the shaft to the head. With wetted lips, she bent down and took the formidable tip between her parted mouth. Her nails scratched his thighs and his pelvis shunted back and forth. Marian spat him out and wiped her mouth on her forearm.

"That it?" he said with arms out.

"Git!"

She pressed into his front and reached around and took hold of his small butt cheeks. Hands-free, she dribbled on his bell end and started again. She sucked him in and pursed her lips, making a makeshift cave for his flared helmet.

With a downward drive, she swallowed more, until about four inches of it was in her mouth. Inhaling through flared nostrils, she came back up, leaving a long string of saliva from her mouth to his cock head. She wound it around slender fingers and broke the connection.

"More."

Bates firmly guided her head back onto his dick, and Wintergreen went for it, gliding down his hard shaft until she began to gag a little. He kept her in check, holding the top of her head as she bobbed up and down. The more she jacked him off with her mouth, the more she drizzled his length with her spit. His cock throbbed and expanded to the point where he thought he might cum down her throat. She released him and caught her breath.

"Come on."

She jacked his slippery shaft and nibbled on each of his hairy balls, biting into the hot flesh of his scrotum. She gave a slow lick back up the underside and did not stop until she let the spongy tip inside her mouth. Her left cheek pushed out as she sucked on him with a sideways slant.

"Six out of ten. Could do better."

Bastard! Try sucking it yourself! Undeterred, he pulled her toward the nearest sink which he jammed her up against.

"Ulp!"

Marian was truly surprised when instead of pawing at her body, Bates moved his mouth over the entire surface of her form. He didn't lick, suck, or use his tongue, he just breathed on her supple skin and used his slightly parted lips to flutter up from her undulating belly to her sternum. Her pussy positively streamed down her thighs as his mouth skimmed over her front to her heaving breasts. His lips pursed and puckered as he pinned her beneath his bulk.

"Uh!"

She gripped the porcelain in her clenching fists as he circled her hard nipples with his pointed tongue. He gently bit the surrounding skin, causing seismic waves of pleasure through the exhilarated actress. Leaving a trail of saliva, he kissed his way down, over the soft swell of her stomach, to her mound. He casually flung her thighs open, draping her legs over his shoulders so he could lap at her muff all better.

"There it is. Mrs. Wintergreen's pussy."

He clamped his face to her snatch and hummed into it. Marian gasped at the odd sensation and snapped her head back. Bates then pursed his lips and smacked her slit with dozens of kisses, sending incredible vibrations to her loins as he made audible sounds like: "Um, um, um, um, um!"

"My goodness! What ARE you doing?"

"Pleasuring you, now shut up."

"You smug bastard! But don't stop!"

He held her trembling legs apart as he made buzzing noises on her clitoris. His face connected with her inner thighs as he vibrated his lips directly on the tiny nub. Marian leaked juices in a flood of passion and dappled his mouth and chin as a consequence. He used his darting tongue to delve into the tantalizing folds of her wet sex. She felt like a wanton hussy with both of her legs spread wider. Her head went back, and she panted wildly. He lifted her thighs and slipped his hands under her bottom, holding it firmly. Then he took a long lick up her soft folds, which were practically dripping with her love honey.

"How? But...oh!"

Her question was but a whisper as she moaned, taken aback by his abrasiveness. Once he had drawn a path along her juiced-up slit, he flicked at her clit again and again and again. His mouth and lips sucked and licked her until she was writhing under him uncontrollably. That wonderful aroma from her sex filled his nose as he pushed his tongue past her outer lips and lapped her from bottom to top, her sweet juices gathering on his stubbled chin. She tasted amazing, and he nearly shot his wad as he probed and pushed inside.

"Holy shit! I just came!"

"I know."

"Smug git! Now fuck me!"

"So, now you want me inside you?"

"Yes," she blurted. "I want you so badly."

"Your wish is my command."

Bates moved between her splayed-out legs and placed the business end of his rampant dick at her entrance.

The horny brunette widened her thighs as he aligned the opening of her soaking wet pussy with the tip of his cock.

He sank into her inch by rough inch.

"Yes... yes."

With his knob inside her sumptuous muff, he pressed his aching cock in all the way and the first feel of him made her throb and ache.

"Fuck me now, do it!" she begged.

As he moved in. she could feel his hairy torso and his muscles ripple as he thrust in Marian moaned at the superb insertion. He kept on going until he filled her up and then he paused. He raised his body up. and the subtle shift of his shaft inside her made her hiss behind gritted teeth. He pulled back out, and her cunt contracted as he left her. He shoved in again, and she stretched out around him as he went in balls deep. Thrice more he repeated this and then he pushed in so hard that as his cock disappeared into her pink pussy, she squirted like a geyser.

"You...you made me cum again, you sod!"

"Are you complaining?"

She shook her head as the head of his large cock pressed firmly onto her soaked pussy. She was so hungry for him. She dug her nails into his back as she pushed her hips up, desperate to have his entire length in her. Her nipples tightened into his chest as her lithe body quaked beneath him.

"Easy, tiger."

Bates grinned as he put his arm around the small of her back and grabbed both of her legs and pushed them up. He started to get into it, slamming into her with lustful lunges. So hard and fast was he, that their loins made loud, wet, squelching sounds as they met. As he looked down on the naked woman he fucked her even harder. Her face looked beautiful with her eyes half closed as she surrendered to him.

"Fuck that pussy, you big dicked wonder! Give me all you got, you filthy brute!"

Marian brought her legs up around his waist as his huge throbbing log rammed inside her, pounding her willing body into the edge of the sink. His rhythmic fucking increased in speed as he hammered his cock into her pussy. Marian positively glowed with sensual beauty. Her eyes were bright and moist, and her jiggling tits gleamed with their combined sweat. He bent and smothered one of her boobs with his mouth and his tongue flicked against the hard nipple.

"You're driving me crazy," she howled with satisfaction.

Bates grunted as he plunged his cock ever deeper inside her slick pussy. His low growl made her thighs tremble. His chest pressed against her breasts as she moved with him, quaking with a desire to climax. She undulated, writhed, grabbed onto his clenched ass, and looked into his narrowed eyes. His balls slapped her rippling bottom repeatedly as his rasping breath hissed in her ear.

Taking her by surprise, he pulled out and pushed her down to her knees. He wound her long hair grabbed each side of her head and rammed her down on his turgid dick. As she gurgled and gagged, he thrust his cock up into her gaping mouth. Riled up, the ravaged brunette moved her head up and down, taking his length down her throat and drooling profusely into his groin. Bates held her head still as he ran his fingers through her tousled locks. He slipped out and she lifted her face, now streaming mascara and makeup.

"Bastard!"

"Shut it!"

Bates lifted her up and bent her over at the waist across the basin. So, he wanted her doggy. His hands felt warm as they wandered over her glorious bottom. He kneaded the fullness of the flesh, with growing appreciation. Marian sighed as eager fingers traced the crack between her buttocks.

"Goodness me!"

Bates used his left hand to slap her on the left buttock. Marian responded with heavy breathing as she welcomed the sensation of the sudden impact.

"Now it is time for a good old-fashioned spanking, slave," he said.

"What?"

An arm snaked around her narrow waist holding her in place. Without saying a word, he raised his other hand and brought down the open palm quickly. The slap echoed loudly throughout the bathroom as he slapped her jiggling cheek. She jumped slightly but did not resist. He brazenly landed hard spanks across both cheeks, turning them light pink. With each slap, Marian inhaled and pushed her backside up toward him. Bates grunted as he watched her bottom bounce with each slap. She was then roundly spanked all over her rear end in random patterns. Across, sideways, dead center. Marian wiggled and clenched her buttocks together, raising her hips as she pushed up on the toes of her high heels.

"Ohhhh..."

Her long auburn hair billowed and flew back with each slap. He relinquished his hold on her midriff and let her have it with both palms at the same time. Marian was whimpering and moaning louder now as she received ten more rapid swats to the tender underside of her cheeks. He finally stopped and lightly rubbed her burning bottom, letting his hand move down between her legs. She spread her thighs gladly, raising her hips as she continued to gasp.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12