Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never touched been so turned on in my life," she admitted as she sobered up quickly.

"You liked it?"

"Mmmm, lovely."

Marian raised her hips higher to allow him to slip his dick back inside her. She rocked forward, pressing her hips against the cold porcelain as he ground against her. She let her head fall and closed her eyes. Her full breasts rose and fell as he began to fuck her again. She yelped when he proceeded to spank her as he screwed her doggy style. Again and again, his hand landed on her vulnerable ass. Smack, spank, thrust. Smack, spank, thrust. Her hand moved down to her pussy and she found her clit. Over the next five minutes, Marian experienced an untold number of sublime spasms

"Feel good?"

"Yeah, I...ah!"

"Here it comes!"

Finally, he slammed up and stopped, and she felt his cock expand inside her cunt. In a spur-of-the-moment thing, she moved her hips back and forth furiously. She also strummed her clit and she came in an orgasmic explosion.

They both panted hard as they disengaged and stood up.

"You do this often?" Marian wondered aloud as she gathered her things.

She rubbed her tender rump and lifted her chin.

"Because if you..."

"Yes?"

x

2023.

Marian turned her head ever so slightly and smiled as she heard his fly being unzipped, and the swish of his trousers being discarded. The top-level executive began to jerk off as he drank in the sensuous invitation of her rounded rump. She purred softly when he dropped to his knees and kissed her quivering cheeks along every line of flesh. A trickle of moisture appeared from her juiced-up slit as he lifted and separated her nates. He stood up and sighed.

"Have I not made myself clear after all this time? Do I have to spell things out yet again?"

"Yes, you do. I must be punished in the usual way."

"Where is it?"

"You know where."

As he walked around to the other side of the desk, her eyes followed him. She licked her lips at the sight of his magnificent erection. He picked out the 20'' crop from the drawer with the black handle topped with a leather cap. The thin shaft had a nice silk coating. He swished it in the air and Marian felt her juices run down her left leg. Her eyes moved from left to right and back again as he brought the crop down hard in his open palm. Like a metronome, he struck his hand over and over.

"You know that you've been a huge asset to the firm in recent times. Your approach to keeping the staff in line is to be commended. Of course, discipline is a two-way street, and we cannot spare the rod."

"Understood Sir," she said in a firm voice, thoroughly enjoying the role play.

He vanished from her sight as he stood behind her again. He moved two steps to the side and brought the riding crop across her bared buttocks without warning. Marian groaned and fell forward, resting on her elbows and the backs of her arms. There was no time to reflect as the whip came down on each cheek separately, although so fast it seemed he only struck her once. The leather left its mark in the shape of livid stripes imprinted vividly on her upturned buns. In the space of ten seconds, he cracked the whip with a dozen crisscross strikes. The swish through the air sent shivers down Marian's spine, let alone the physical contact on her tender flesh. The tops of her stockings were ragged and ripped from the fallout of the strikes.

"Widen your legs and then stay perfectly still."

"Yes, Sir."

Behind her, the sadistic boss turned the crop in his fist and brought the thicker end to her exposed sex. Marian bit her lip as he worked the handle between the sweaty furrow between her rosy cheeks. He met her hairless mound and he pressed the six-inch length crop handle against her overheated and soft cunt. Still bent over across the desk, Maran savoured the raspy probing of her slit, sliding to and fro her aching snatch. She naturally shoved back and the immediate response from Bates was a quick rap across the backs of her upper thighs.

"Wait for my say-so."

"Mmm, hmm!"

She did as she was told. Bates used a sidearm motion to whip the side of her left thigh. Ten strokes to the upper leg and then, using a backhand motion, ten to the right. With an upward flick of his wrist, he whipped the underside of her buttocks ten more times.

"Stick that bum up!"

With the pair of them utterly turned on, Bates grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her with wild abandon.

"You bad woman! Bad, bad! I'll show you what for."

"Yes, Sir! I am yours completely!"

He pounded in and out of her so fast that the desk spilled everything there was onto the carpet. Marian was in heaven, as she was fucked like never before. This man fueled her sexual desires with a fire that she had only ever dreamed about. He came inside her and then it was all over. Marian sat back in her chair and let his cum seep out onto the cushion. She wriggled on her hot rump and lit a cigarette. He pulled his trousers up and ran his hand through his ruffled hair.

"Are you going to behave yourself from now on?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"I can't promise you anything, Mister Bates."

"Just as I thought."

They both grinned, knowing that they would repeat this again and again.

END

12