Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 06

Story Info
Rivals team up in the office.
5k words
4.42
2.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

Miss Caroline Portman stood up when Jeremy Bates entered her office on the thirtieth floor of Number Twenty Fenchurch Street. Occupying a prominent site in the heart of the City of London, it is a landmark building that stands apart from the crowd of the City of London.

"There you are," she said in a girlish voice. "I was getting worried."

Jeremy rolled his eyes and spread his hands.

"I had to escape Wintergreen. She's been hounding me all day."

"Bummer. The clingy bitch."

"We only have thirty minutes before my next meeting. It's like being on a rollercoaster. We'll have to hurry."

"So, get naked," she said as she began to slip out her dress.

The thirty-year-old looked effortlessly desirable in a floral dress that featured an ankle-sweeping A-line skirt and cut-out sleeves along the shoulders. The green-eyed stunner teamed the look with black strappy shoes, accentuated with a chunky statement heel.

"Come here."

Once fully naked, Caroline opened her arms and the CEO of the company took her in his arms and kissed her hard on the mouth. Immediately, she felt a warm feeling of desire course through her loins.

"You smell good," he said as he nuzzled her throat.

His tongue wriggled inside her left ear and worked around the lobe. His hand moved to her bared breast, and he thumbed her erect nipple. Her heart pounded in her chest as he whispered to her what he intended to do. His hands shifted down to her pert behind which he gripped and separated as they French kissed. She moaned into his mouth as he ran his middle digit in a line from her puckered asshole to her moistening slit. He then pushed inside her opening and probed her wetness.

"Heavens!"

Caroline shut her eyes as he flicked at her slit. The sensations were inconceivably glorious as he sucked her tongue out of her mouth into his. Again and again, he frigged her, driving her inexorably into a heightened state of arousal. She let out a cry and pushed him away.

"Just fuck me. We don't have enough time for this."

The long-haired brunette stepped back and Jeremy leered at her rosy red nipples that stood out in relief from her perky tits. He nodded and unzipped his fly, presenting her with his formidable erection. Caroline, desperate for his dick, spun around and bent over her desk. Her backside lifted up as she balanced herself on her heels and palms. Her superb buttocks were rounded globes of firmed-up flesh that screamed out for a spanking. Now naked from the waist down, Bates pushed his cock inside her aching pussy. She ground her butt against him as he inched inside her all the way.

"That hit the spot," she sighed as he held her by her hips.

As time was of the essence, Bates gave her a full minute of pelvic thrusts that had the leggy babe rocking back and forth.

"You are so tight as always. I can feel you squeezing my dick with your pussy muscles."

"Fuck me, Jeremy! Fuck me!"

Maybe it was because of his wife's good looks and a high sex drive that made him look elsewhere for sex. Things were good at home and he and his wife were quite happy. But, who could say no to the dozens of available pussy in the 38-storey building? Not he. The same went for the sex-crazed Portman, a veritable fuck bunny in the bedroom. Caroline was five feet nine with a nice body of subtle curves that were outstanding. With legs up to her neck, the needy babe had center-parted long hair and pussy mound that she regularly shaved.

"Faster!"

Jeremy grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, ramming into the soft cushion of her rounded bottom. He bent her further over the desk and thrust hard into her. No finesse, no messing, just vigorous pumping with all the pent-up sexual desperation each of them shared in some form or another. The more he fucked her, the louder she moaned.

"Fuck...me...hard!" she cried out, gripping the far side of the desk until her knuckles turned white.

Bates pulled out of the pouting girl and turned her back to face him. He kissed a trail down the front of her slender body, from her luscious breasts to her toned abdomen. Portman sat on the edge of the desk and willingly parted her legs for him. His face met her mons, and his tongue delved inside her honey pot. A throaty gasp escaped her lips as his tongue concentrated on teasing her hard nub. As he made the woman quiver in ecstasy, he added two fingers to the mix, frigging her hard as her athletic form rolled in a mutual rhythm.

"My god, you're so hot!"

He fisted his boner and pressed his body to hers, pinning her standing against the desk. As they kissed passionately, he rubbed his stiff up and down her quim, making her beg for him to enter. He took both breasts in his hands and pushed from his toes up, driving his thick cock inside her heated pussy. She threw her head back, bracing her lower body on the desktop. He felt so hard inside of her, and she involuntarily worked her hips against his.

"Oh, fuck, yes!"

As he rose up and down, Caroline slid down, taking him up fully inside her.

"Do you have any idea how fucking hot you are?"

"Th...thank...you!"

Jeremy increased the pace of his upward thrusts, and she responded in kind, as they both slammed into each other. With his hands secured around her hips, he fucked her fiercely, giving her all of his cock.

"Feels so good."

She grabbed onto his bum as their hot bodies mashed together. He lifted her up in his arms and sat himself and her in a seat. He pulled her down onto his pulsing pole, impaling her all the way in one deep thrust.

"Fuuuuck!"

Caroline ran her fingers through his thick hair as his dick throbbed inside her. He shifted the trembling girl onto his lap, and her calves came parallel to his hips as she straddled him. His cock moved inside her steadily, a solid column that she sank back onto over and over. His fingers dug into her hips and he thrust up into her. Her lush breasts bounced as she undulated in a dreamy ride.

"Oh!"

She collapsed against his chest, her legs still bent and the toes of her heels pointing straight behind her. Her pert breasts crushed against him as her entire body shivered from her majestic orgasm. Her taut thighs squeezed his as rode him with rotating hips, squeezing his dick with her pussy as she became delirious with passion, lifting her hips and then slamming down on him. Bates drove up from the seat, thereby sending the lithe beauty further up on his knob.

"I love your cock! Please, cum inside me!"

She yelled out from her own climax as Bates kept his expanding cock buried inside her, filling her cunt with hot cum. As they remained joined at the groin, Caroline leaked the sticky goo down his shaft and dappled his pubes.

"That was crazy!"

"Yeah," he added as he got up and gathered his wits. "Got to go. Laters."

And with that curt goodbye, the bastard was gone.

x

Caroline Portman was not the world's greatest boss. In fact, she spent a lot of her time at work browsing adult websites instead of working! Single and available, she played the field and thought constantly of sex. She was even on one such website when her immediate superior, Mrs. Marian Wintergreen, purposefully strode into her office. Although Caroline was initially annoyed about Marian's rude intrusion, that annoyance turned to concern when she saw the stack of papers the stern-looking woman was carrying.

"Good morning, Mrs. Wintergreen. And how may I help you?"

"Never mind that. Was that Mister Bates I just saw leaving your office?"

"Oh, Jerem...that is, Mister Bates did drop by."

Marian narrowed her eyes and studied Portman's flushed face and unkempt hair. Ever since her induction into the company, Marian had taken an instant dislike to the ambitious woman. She was determined to get to the top, even if it meant shagging those who called the shots.

"It has been brought to my attention your lack of discipline and wandering attention to your duties. And I have evidence to prove it."

Marian lightly tapped the paperwork and put it on Caroline's desk.

"I have all I need to go to the CEO right now and have you dismissed."

"You mean Jer...Mister Bates? I'm pretty certain that he'll pay no mind."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. He and I have a certain understanding."

They both glared at each other as inch by inch they came practically nose to nose.

"Are you fucking the CEO?"

"What if I am? He likes me, I like him. 'Nuff said. Anyway, I don't know what he sees in you. What are you? Fifty?"

"I'm forty-one!"

"Sorry, with all that slap on your face, it's hard to tell."

Strangely, the pair of them knew that one day they would come to blows. Both thrust out their chests and bumped each other with heavy slaps. In the airy office, the two rivals faced off. In a blink of an eye, they were at each other's throats. It began with a flurry of loud smacks across the other's face. Right hand over left, then left up and across, followed by overlapping baby-type slaps of their open palms.

"Why, you!"

Marian turned into a powerful she-cat as she was determined to give the haughty Caroline a lesson. She rushed at the younger female and grabbed her lustrous brown hair, pulling her downwards toward her knee and shooting it upward, smashing her full on the jaw. Breathing heavily, Portman leapt towards Wintergreen and the two of them grappled. Caroline snarled, and on an impulse clutched the neckline of Marian's exclusive dress and tugged down hard. The front tore apart with a ripping sound, exposing the woman's jiggling tits. With a raging fury, Marian grabbed her hair and turned her head this way and that.

"Get...off...me!"

They remained locked, face to face, and with their legs intertwined. Marian hissed and managed to tear away the entire front of Caroline's dress, leaving her in just her panties and strappy heels.

"Bitch!"

SMACK!

"Slut!"

SLAP!

They separated and backed up, giving each other a quick once over as they panted hard. Then Caroline acted and smacked her rival right across the tit hard which left Marian gasping for air as she teetered on her heels.

"Right!"

More flailing arms followed as they each attacked the other's tits, simultaneously striking bouncing boobs head-on. Marian's eyes narrowed to slits as she hooked her hands into Caroline's panties and ripped them away with a good, hard tug. The younger of the two stood open-mouthed in all her naked glory. Marian stepped out of what was left of her original gown and fumed. The pair of rabid women paused to study the other's bare bodies. Caroline laughed and pointed at the other.

"What the fuck does Jeremy see in you? You're all skin and bones."

"You can talk. It's obvious that he must like flabby tits."

"Flabby tits. I do not have flabby tits!"

"No?"

Mrs. Wintergreen leaned forward and dug her scarlet nails into Portman's tit flesh. She retaliated and reached out to sink her own sharp claws into the older woman's breasts. They both screamed and their faces contorted as they moved around and around in the office.

"You're a fucking animal!"

Caroline was stunned when her bitter rival placed her mouth over her left boob and bit down hard. Their bodies collided and Marian managed to close her right leg onto her left thigh. Caroline meanwhile moved her right leg inside Marian's left and in a wild instant, they were tit to tit, cunt to cunt.

"Why, you!"

The sex-addicted Portman felt her pussy contract as a result and she gasped as a telltale trickle of her love juices seeped out of her heated cunt. Again she pressed her advantage and an almost obscene squishing sound came from their two damp pussies embracing the other.

"Ooo!" groaned Marian as they bumped and ground into each other with reckless abandon.

Then Caroline lost her balance and started to fall backward with a shrieking Marian on top of her. With their cunts still firmly pressed tightly together they began a titanic struggle for victory. Both were panting hard from their lewd exertions, and their naked bodies were gleaming with perspiration.

"Now I've got you!"

Caroline gritted her teeth and in a supreme effort managed to roll the pair of them until she was the one on top. She bumped, humped, and thumped on Marian in her superior position. Here, with their thighs enclosed about the other, their pussies came together clit to clit.

"Goodness!"

Marian felt a spasm in her loins as Caroline pressed her advantage.

"No!"

Wintergreen found a hidden surge of strength and rolled to pin down her rival beneath her. Moaning now with passionate cries of pleasure, as opposed to pain, they both slid up and down each other's bodies in a lust-filled flurry of legs and hips. Their bodies stiffened and their buttocks bunched as shock waves of pleasure ran through them. Caroline bucked up from her position at the same time the other rammed down. Both felt a rush of warmth rise to their loins, followed by a tingle of sexual arousal.

"Are you as turned on as I am?" asked Marian with a whimper.

"Yeah."

Together they hugged the other to their own naked body, with soft moans and embracing arms. Marian moved her long legs in to intertwine them about Caroline's and twisted them around her calves.

"I knew you were really gay."

"Shut up and do it."

Marian buried her face in the other's heaving bosom and humped her naked rival with pelvic thrusts. Their yielding frames gummed at the belly and thighs, and Caroline trembled as their lewd union sent mounting sensations of bliss through her loins. Marian sawed her hand inside the brunette's soft inner thighs and made sublime contact with her saturated pussy. They rocked back and forth on teetering heels as their fight merged into something else entirely. The same energy they had for fighting was turned into a force for sexual relief as they became a quivering duo.

"Rub my pussy, bitch!"

"Only if you do the same, granny!"

Each rubbed the other's cunts as their boobs bounced off each other and their bellies slapped together loudly. Now they came pussy to pussy, clit to clit in an erotic face-off. With eyes glazed, they gyrated faster and faster until they eventually reached their peak and they both stiffened in their mutual climax. Totally spent, they sank to the floor in a heap of limbs and heaving breasts, still clutching the other.

"That was seriously hot stuff," exclaimed the still-present Jeremy Bates. He had returned when he saw Mrs. Wintergreen stalking the corridor. Both panting females looked at each other and then back at him. In a united chorus, they both yelled at him.

"FUCK OFF, JEREMY!"

x

Caroline's modest abode in Finchley was her pride and joy. The up-and-coming executive had been able to invest in a new home after selling her other home at a loss. The main room featured built-in bookshelves filled with books and candles, with a large palm plant standing on the floor in front. It has been painted in a pale blue shade and has wooden flooring, with white shutter blinds at the windows, and lots of plants adding decorative touches. Meanwhile, one of the bedrooms was decorated in white with wooden paneled wardrobes and drawers, wooden flooring, and similar shutter blinds hanging at the window.

"I grew up an only child," she told Marian. "I have dated lots of men, and have had tons of sex. Even with girls."

She made her final adjustments to her sensual black stockings with the back seam and lace pattern at the top as she spoke.

"Then I met Sue and everything changed. She was so nice and loving. I fantasised about performing oral sex on a woman, and when it happened, I knew what I liked and what felt good. We ended up having a fun experience, which opened the door to a whole new side of my sexuality. As much as I love giving a guy a blowjob, I just adore eating pussy."

Caroline stood up and teetered on her six-inch stiletto heels. She smoothed out her sexy bustier corset made of fabulous sheer floral lace and mesh. This indulgence garter lingerie set featured a racy plunging neckline and elegant lace bodysuit. Soft scalloped lace trim wire-free cups, fully adjustable shoulder straps, and adjustable thigh garter belt. She had foregone wearing the matching lace panties and her bubble butt and bald pussy were on full display.

"I brought my riding crop."

Marian held up the proffered black whip. She had welcomed the younger woman's invitation to visit her at home and had brought her own lingerie to wear. Wintergreen had gone with ivory white stockings with a garter belt on her upper left thigh. And nothing else. She looked as alluring and delicious as ever in white. The pair had made up after meeting back at the office and had realised they got on like a house on fire. Bates just wasn't the hassle they both agreed. After confessing her bisexuality, Portman also admitted to her inclination to be sexually dominated.

"I hear you're quite proficient with the crop."

"I think you'll get a kick out of being whipped. I love taking it and dishing it out."

"Right. And dress up. I have some yummy lingerie."

Marian had shivered with anticipation as they had both stripped and put on the sensuous feeling hold-ups. Caroline made the first move and pushed the forty-one-year-old onto the bed. The saucy female rolled her tongue around each of her erect nipples in turn. She then used her wet lips and tongue to nibble on her full and rounded breasts, rubbing her body on hers the whole time. Marian's fingers found their own way to Caroline's pussy which she gently stroked and cupped.

"Go down."

Marian leaned back on the bed and kicked out her incredibly long legs. Her bottom lifted slightly and Caroline stared at her succulent pussy with the inner pink folds. Without hesitation, the younger of the two darted out with her tongue and swiped at the offered vulva. Marian sighed as a flickering tongue slipped in and out of her wet pussy. Caroline inhaled her sex as she planted kisses on her inner thighs. Her nose bumped gently against the protruding clitoris as she flattened her tongue and brought it up from the bottom of the dripping slit to just below the protruding clit. The juices that soaked the woman's quim wet her lips in a rewarding way and she eagerly lapped up all that was on offer.

"That feels so nice."

Marian was enthralled at the way she was being eaten out by another female. Was it different to a man? Certainly, she thought. Even better in some ways. Caroline buried her nose in her mound, placing her lips at the top of her hood and her tongue on her clit. She held her legs out horizontally and bobbed her head up and down to maximize the vertical assault. And when she whimpered in delight, Caroline pushed her middle finger up her asshole. She frantically bucked up to her whilst forcing her head down on Marian's cunt with her hands on top of her head. It was all too much. The sweet tongue on her clit, the moaning, and the gasping, all brought about Marian's explosive orgasm.

x

Later, Caroline willingly stretched out on the bed, belly down. Marian had brought two pairs of padded black handcuffs. She had explained to the woman what to do, and shortly after, Caroline was secured face down with her wrists above her head, and her ankles down the other end of the bed bound by nylon Police style restraints. The position was such that she was bound in an inverted Y shape, with her rump sticking up, and her pussy mound visible between her spread-out legs.

"Give me a nice licking to warm me up, babes."

"Okay."

Marian knelt behind the immobile vixen and held her cheeks out as she made a flattened tongue lick from clitoris to anus. Caroline wriggled on her front as her nether holes were tongued and sucked by the surprisingly efficient Wintergreen. She moaned into a pillow as her puckered starfish was prodded and speared by the other's snake of a tongue.

123z
123z
821 Followers
12