Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"You're really good."

"Thank you."

Marian used her index finger to run up Caroline's clit as she dipped in and out of her rear entrance orally. She loved it and pleaded for more. The older female pressed her tongue just inside her asshole and kept in there. Caroline was dripping with wetness and nearly climaxed. Instead, she called a halt to proceedings.

"Nice. Now use the header of the crop."

Marian grinned as she used the head of the crop down the vulnerable crack between her cheeks, past the perineum, and down to the upturned base of her moist slit. She flattened the upper half of her body on the bed as she welcomed the suggestive contact on her pussy. Caroline wiggled her sweet posterior on the probing crop and then let out a shriek when she received the initial crack on her left cheek.

"Shit! Again!"

Marian raised her arm and let loose four more staccato strokes delivered in rapid succession, two each on either buttock. The crop swished through the air as it relayed its message and the beautifully shaped bottom of Caroline exhibited a rosy glow which deepened to a bright crimson.

"How was that?"

"It hurts, but it's a nice hurt, all warm and tingly."

"Good. I'm now going to insert a butt plug in your asshole. Oh, and put a pillow under your belly."

Marian held up a small blue object about two inches in length and held it in front of her nose.

"It's so tiny."

Next, she lifted Caroline's bum and slid a pillow under her. She sucked the plug and pushed it inside her crapper.

"Lovely. Now, here comes my dildo. It's the Vixen Spur VixSkin Slimline and is the best mini dildo for G-spot stimulation."

Marian turned it over in her palm and nodded. The handmade four-inch dildo looked super realistic with a pronounced head, natural contours, and a curved shaft to enhance precise targeting. Caroline moaned gently as the fake cock parted her puffy labia and followed through. Marian looked on at the astonishing sight of the other, face down, tied to the bed, and double penetrated.

"Sooo good! Now, spank me with the crop again. Hard."

Marian sighed and rubbed her upper thighs together as she shared the excitement of the situation. She stepped back a tad and raised the crop. The first strike cut across Caroline's right buttock, just above the thigh, and she grunted as she quivered in her restraints.

"Keep it up."

The crop came down once more, as she angled Portman's plump bottom so that it was higher than her head and directly in line for a prime whacking.

Thwack!

"Oh, fuck!"

Thwack!

Caroline, unable to close her secured legs, arched her back as the crop bit into her ass cheeks. Wintergreen went to town, raining cracks down so fast that the strokes seemed to overlap with earlier ones. The submissive Portman wallowed in the sublime cracking smacks that rang out loudly and she moved her hips in rhythm with the blows. A flood of wetness came from within and puddled on the sheet. The motion of her squirming on her front meant that the two toys rubbing in her nether holes blurred into one fantastic friction.

"Don't...stop!"

Marian rubbed her wrist and twisted the crop in her right fist. She lashed out to find her target, that being both of Caroline's nates at the same time. She screamed out loud as the force of the smacks rocked her on her front. Her cheeks rippled with each blow, and her pussy glistened with her love juices. She writhed in the cuffs as every fiber in her body burned with desire. Shocks of pleasure accelerated as the butt plug and dildo inside her brought on several mini-orgasms.

"Hit...hit my cunt."

Marian cupped her own pussy and her moisture dampened the palm of her hand. This was a serious turn-on for her.

"Agh. Spank my...cunt!"

Marian stood side on to her and held the crop in both hands. She leaned over the ever-wriggling backside and used the thin horsewhip to cut into the cleft of the shrieking woman. The up and down strikes met the dildo which moved in just that much more inside the reddening pussy lips of Caroline. The top of the crop hit both the plug and dildo and again the pleasure caused by the two toys inside her gave her a massive climax.

"Holy shit!"

Caroline pressed into the mattress and her bum made rapid dry humps of the bed as she rode the superb orgasm. The desired effect of being spanked on both of her stuffed holes was thrilling as the plug in her felt twice as big as it really was. Her sphincter squeezed and held it tight in place, and her pussy contracted in time with her poop chute. She remained on her front panting with her bottom sticking upwards. Legs spread wide to expose her mistreated cunt. Marian removed the slick dildo from her with a squelching sound. Then she dug her fingers in deep to retrieve the buried butt plug.

"That was fucking unreal!"

"Wasn't it just?"

x

After a half-hour respite, Caroline turned up one of her own sex toys.

"I want to try this on you."

Marian looked up from the bed at the impressive purple vibe in the hand of a smug-looking Caroline. The woman had removed her bustier and was topless and rightly proud of her assets.

"This is the Xouxou Vibrator with Clitoral Stimulator. It's out of this world. It's a thrusting type of vibrator with a flexible clitoral stimulator for double the pleasure. See this? The large soft head hits the G-spot directly, while the pussy gets massaged intensely at the same time. Wicked!"

As she parted her stockinged-clad pins, Mrs. Wintergreen licked her lips at the sight of the six-inch sex toy of soft silicone and felt her pussy dampen. Caroline switched on the vibrator and began to move it up her stomach to her heaving breasts, using just the tip in teasing spiral patterns around her areolas, pulling away before contact with the nipples.

"Stick that cute little pussy out for me, there's a dear."

Marian leaned back and raised her hips up as she felt the vibe trace out a line from her navel to her pussy opening then she gasped as it ran along the insides of her soft thighs.

"OH!"

Marian felt her knees buckle slightly as her pussy dripped in anticipation of the impending penetration. She balanced on her elbows as she watched the humming toy being led around her puffy labia and then onto her slit up by her clit. She shivered in response as her tiny rosebud was flicked to stiffness. The vibrator was then slowly inserted inside her muff. She welcomed the exquisite buzzing as the entire sex toy went inside her all the way. It remained inserted and neither moved a muscle as Caroline played a waiting game.

"Fuck me. Please?"

She grinned and moved her hand back and forth, and Marian jerked her hips up in unison with the jiggling fake cock. The continuous reverberations were met with a satisfied whimper. Her tits rose and fell as she inhaled deeply and her head snapped back as the strokes became more animated. The electric vibrations were intense and engulfed Marian's pussy, and she felt her climax growing rapidly from the toy cock thrumming on her erect clitoris and against her g-spot.

"Oh fuck, I'm not going to last much longer. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The speed was turned to full as Caroline began to rotate her wrist to fuck the shit out of the delirious older woman. She lifted her bum clear up from the bed as the subtle clit stimulator massaged her aching button. The six-inch toy was inside her pussy every inch of the way now, and Caroline's hand moved in a blur as she rammed it in faster. She put more on her clit and Marian came with a hearty yell.

"Oh, YES!"

Caroline felt her own pussy tingle like mad and she stuffed three fingers up her cunt, jamming them in and savouring the welcome contractions. A trickle of her sweet nectar burst from within, and as the vibrator slipped from Marian's cunt, she rolled onto her side.

"That was good."

"We're not quite done yet."

Caroline got between the other's thighs and raised her legs over her shoulders, placing her feet up by the sides of her head. Marian felt but could not see the same vibrator lined up against her tight sphincter. A wave of panic shot through her as the low buzzing sensation on the sensitive tissue of her anus made her tremble with anxiety.

"Oh god, yes!"

The vibe slowly slid into her rectum, forcing the pulsating device deeper into her as she twisted.

"Oh please, fuck my ass. SHIT!"

Marian came there and then, and still, her winking asshole was diddled with the vibe.

"You look so wicked with this thing sticking out of your shitter."

Marian gasped as she was relentlessly ass fucked. After one more orgasm, the toy was removed from her bottom, and she lay beside the perspiring brunette, nuzzling her neck and nibbling on her ear.

"Why don't you spend the night? I have lots more toys to show you."

Marian agreed as they grabbed some well-earned sleep.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12