All Comments on 'Mrs. Young Ch. 01'

by LovingThis100

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Standard Story With Some Very Nice Flourishes of Style !

The best friend's mom who is still in late 30's is a cliche and that's how this story started. Then the author took the trouble to heighten the tension with the blanket search. The the tension was resolved fairly early in the story with the clandestine tryst ( nicely described btw ) . The aftermath is where the story is departing from cliche-ville.

Things are up in the air. Regrets and confusion abound. The dialogue is intelligent and realistic. Anything could happen. I'll be impatient to find out how things shake out, thanks the author's skill. Full Marks !

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 11 years ago
I don't know what to say!

I'm not sure this even belongs here! It's certainly the top tier of literotica offerings.

This is outstanding writing, nice pacing, and above all believable! Punch up the characterization a bit and I'd be giving it "wish I could give it 6!" rating but for now you'll have to settle for 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good !!!

Your writing skills are to be commended, especially if your submissions are ALL on Lite.

This story has legs, and I'm hoping the confusion they are both feeling ...will soon be straightened out. Pun intended.

Since the boys are such good friends...be sure to include the son...fair is fair n'est ce pas?

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Laying

While I agree with the positive comments, sadly this is another writer who uses "laying" for "lying" - as in "I was laying there", "lay" for "lie" and "laid" for "lay". The correct useage is really quite simply and is taught in primary school.

I was taught that hens lay and humans lie.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
good one

nice can not wait for more, i can relate some what to this situation

but my son's friend was the one that did the hitting on me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Some very real emotions and circumstances. Many women like to tease son's friends. Most don't take the next step but would if situation is right. Stay realistic and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Memories

Very nice, storyline brings back memories. Look forward to your next submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Stuff

I like the confusion the characters are showing. It shows that they both want each other even more and Mrs. Young isn't giving into those feelings. I hope she does!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good start

I hope he can convince Jenny that she should go all of the way with him, and let him satisfy her sexual needs.

Hope to see more soon, and thanks for the read.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 11 years ago
What I love about your stories...

Is they're not paced like all the others ones here -- even the good ones -- that are pretty much structured like having sex itself. You take your time, you leave the reader wondering where it will go, and you integrate the very sexy scenes into the story, which proceeds even beyond the literal and literary climaxes. Absolutely cannot wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"mid-rift"???

Really? Sorry, that was as far as I could go.

(FYI, it's "midriff")

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
MMMMMMM

Oh what a young man has to dream of, plenty of lads will know about a friends mum being a dream in the night, well thought out and more that a quick read, looking for Chapter 2

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 11 years ago
Regrets, confusion and unease

That's how i felt the first time with my son's friend

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A very lovely tale

despite a few silly glitches. Thank you.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 10 years ago
NICE

On to chapter 2, thanks

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
not sure which one is acting like an adult so far

confusion, temptation, hopefulness, and anticipation abound. (as the Dude would say).

Hoping to see how this works out, for all parties.

btw: why is the - anal - tag listed for this story? or are you as confused as the rest of us?

.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Is this a tease??lol

Mom better get off that pussy in the next chapter. Besides you never evaluated the blow job. Ogk so the kid loved it, you should tell us how much he loved it.

MullendersMullendersover 8 years ago

hmm him refering to him self as a man is redicules hes 19 ffs and stil cant stay home alone? litle momma's boy not that there is something wrong with that. there is just a big diffrence between a litle momma's boy and a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL.....

You can't be serious author....that's the best you could come up with...Matt is 19 years old and his parents won't let him stay in the house by himself lol. Does his mommy hold his peepee when he goes to the bathroom too! C'mon and put a little thought into the story before you write something so stupid!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
You Got A Great Storyline Going****

Looking forward to next Chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AaronTraugottAaronTraugottover 1 year ago

Older woman, younger man is one of my favorite situations. I love the fact that her calling him a boy upsets him so much. Great emotional setup of the characters too.

Also, my favorite part about discovering a new series, is that I can see there are several more chapters published so I know the sex continues... (I've only read Ch1 as of writing this comment)

AaronTraugottAaronTraugottover 1 year ago

Older woman, younger man is one of my favorite settings. I love how her calling him 'boy' aggravates him so much. I hope the teasing / dominate role continues in the coming chapters. Great read!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

*5*... Incredible..!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a pleasant start is she?!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mom's a cheat and Matthew is being a dick because his dick is doing his thinking for him.

Move along, nothing to see here.

ErrorusernametakenErrorusernametaken9 months ago

Can think of so many of my friend's mums growing up that I'd have liked this to happen with!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady6 months ago

A good beginning. I gave it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it UNTIL he started his whiny blackmail scheme and said SLUT......

I HATE it when a respected and desired woman becomes a "SLUT". She's still a beautiful and desired woman....treat her as such. Don't be an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very sweet beginning. His youth came out at the end though. I think he was trying to get her to react to keep their relationship going, but that's not the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingThis100@LovingThis100
460 Followers
12/27/2023 Update: - Working on something new - Mrs. Young: 7th and final chapter is pending at this time * Amateur writer here. I have a day time job and this is a hobby. Thank you for being kind :) I like to write realistically. I enjoy reading any feedback and will respon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES