All Comments on 'Mrs. Young Ch. 03'

by LovingThis100

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Keep writing!!

tnrebtnrebalmost 11 years ago
keep going

keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super hot

love the build up and realism...

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
I've enjoyed it, but...

get an editor.

For example:

"barley" is a type of grain. you mean "barely".

"furred my eyebrows"? you mean "furrowed my brow".

both of these have been used three or four times each in the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good but...

The build up is excellent, and the characters are being well developed. The son is an actual character, which is leaps and bounds ahead of other stories in this genre, but my one complaint is that all these independent chapter parts don't have the typical story arc apply to them independently (which is good actually, and I like that), but when the main character eventually goes all the way with Mrs. Young (so I can finally get off damnit), you're gonna need to combine all 4 (or 5 or whatever) chapters into one long story, because the story arc will truly be completed in that case. Keep at it. :) Your writing is excellent and realistic!

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Very well done, I read the comment about the editorial/typo/errors and was surprised I had not noticed them. But then I was captivated by your teasingly pleasant storytelling. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sure as hell got me going

great story

CalamardoCalamardoalmost 11 years ago
Great story line

I can't wait for the next piece...please email me when you are ready to post as I am not on here all the time and don't want to miss it!

FunInVallarta@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!

Waiting for the next installment eagerly!!!!........make it fast!!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
WOW, you are a tease just like Mrs Young!

I like how you are building it up, however my fear is that you will tire of writing this story and move on. I hope not because there are so many more chapters to this story!

I would like to see Mrs Young and Matthew get together.

I don't usually like to see a wife get away with cheating on her husband, however with the amount of time that Mr Young is away, nobody can blame her!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

hot sex good build-up with sexual tension-nice writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We need more chapters

this is an interesting story and need more............ lots more..............

ranger1212ranger1212over 10 years ago
Well ?

You are just gonna leave us hanging ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
B AS IN B S AS IN S

I READ YOUR CRAPPY STORY JUST TO SEE IF IT GOT ANY BETTER, AND OF COUSE IT DID'T. ARE YOU SERIUOS A HORNY YOUNG WOULD HAVE FORCED IT OR TOLD HER TO PISS OFF AND LEFT. LEARN HOW TO WRITE SENSUAL AND EROTIC, YOURS HAD NEITHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

You've presented this as a "for real" event. The plus and minus "tugs" leading to a serious affair. I love the (sometimes blunt) banter between Jen and Matt. The side plot with Anna isn't shabby either. Thanks for your efforts. It's a great story.

Bob.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 10 years ago
Add me to the list

Of people that absolutely love this story line. One of the best mature stories I've ever read. Te teasing is killing me. Please write plenty more. I'm hooked.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
I just read the story a second time, and

Still have the same opinion! LOVE THE STORY!

Still waiting do another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your soon isn't soon enough.

The buildup has been great and looking forward to the finish.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

Just read all three chapters. This one was the best. I'm not holding my breath for chapter four, however, as it over a half a year since #3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story. I was waiting for the payoff, seeing as how this was the last chapter posted, and it was some time ago, but I was denied. lol. It was really good, though, and probably even better than the payoff I was expecting. I hope you pick this back up and write more soon.

On a side note, yeah, you have some typos and misspellings, but they're not overly distracting, in my opinion. Sometimes those issues can completely ruin a story, but they're not prevalent enough in your writing to detract from the story.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 10 years ago
Great Story

It's been over 8 months and I am still waiting as patiently as I can for Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hopefully

Is this story going to end here? The series is very enjoyable to read and I see I am not the only one waiting eagerly for more.

Hopefully you haven't given up on writing because you have a gift. Your stories are some of the few here that I find myself going back to read again. Very enjoyable, as I wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg

hottest most well written story I have read in forever

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Mrs. Young (Jenny) is not the tease

LovingThis100 is:.

The only adult in this saga was Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please post again soon

This is a great story hopefully you post another chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Adult Entertainment Is Allowed

More chapters are in order and would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

TA

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I am looking forward to you concept of the resolution to this story

Jenny doesn't know what she wants. Michael is an immature brat. Anna is a manipulator to the nth degree. and Brandon is on an exploratory mission. It is his goal to learn what will turn Jenny into a quivering bowl of sexual jelly. To let her experience a completion heretofore absent from her physiognomy.

To let her know she is treasured, appreciated, adored, and desired.

Please let the student become the mentor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hanging

good story but you left everyone hanging. They were close to making love . are was she just written as a tease? Are you going to finish it or is that it??

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
This time.

We in chapter #3 & this poorboy ain't got no pussy yet!! We gotta git him sum!& Soon!! Momma givin all them blowjobs, & she needsome hot meat too. I do love your writting.

gondaolgondaolover 9 years ago
Heard Michael coming down the hall

"Can't win for losing"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
" the more I avoided conversating with her"

Hunh, what?

Conversing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please, damnit!

You're so much a tease! This has great story potential. Jenny, oops, Mrs. Young wants it badly. This is great! Tease... Now please.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh you have this nailed, so good at descriptions, love the characters and plot, many a young man’s dream

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story could drag on for many more chapters of these two dancing around each other. I hope that it gets better for the readers still hanging in there but I’m stopping here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant writing!

Very sexy story. I like the way you portray the internal dilemma Mrs Young is facing.

Im guessing Mr Young is getting some on the side during his business trip? I guess we will find out later!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingThis100@LovingThis100
459 Followers
12/27/2023 Update: - Working on something new - Mrs. Young: 7th and final chapter is pending at this time * Amateur writer here. I have a day time job and this is a hobby. Thank you for being kind :) I like to write realistically. I enjoy reading any feedback and will respon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES