All Comments on 'Mrs. Young Ch. 05'

by LovingThis100

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Wem9822Wem9822almost 2 years ago

Excellent....looking forward to the next instalment...5 * +

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great 5th chapter!

Enjoyed a 8 years ov your wonderful writing. Looking forward to more Mrs. YOUNG ( Jenny) and MATHEW (Matt).

SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 2 years ago

Done keep us waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a long wait but that was such a great continuation of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That added maturity has come through in your work and is even more impressive and descriptive than before. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was the best thing I ever read

I could c this happening

I really want more

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 2 years ago

I have waited so long to see where this would go next and it did not disappoint! Almost excruciatingly realistic and emotionally complex. Welcome back. This lives up to the Lit as well as the erotica.

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 2 years ago

Good job - handled the emotional complexities well, nice pacing, and character development. Interested to see where this goes. Happy endings are great, but can't envisage a scenario where that is possible here if the story is to maintain its believability. In order to improve, I would suggest using an editor to cut out the grammar errors, and think about making the ending less abrupt, particularly if it'll be a while before the next chapter. Minor points, overall a very enjoyable and satisfying read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading this. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait until chapter 6! Your Mrs. Young series is legitimately the best series of stories I've ever read on this website. It seems that the vast majority of stories on this site are pretty ridiculous and far-fetched. It's VERY rare to find a story on here that is so human and grounded in realism. This is one of those rare types of human stories. Excellent!

scozmosscozmosover 1 year ago

Loving it, up / down / up down .... so erotic, hot, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series. Full of anxed. But you could have done Mathew's house last chapter. Dont' take so long to write the next one.

Uppity1Uppity1over 1 year ago
Tense

Congrats on changing tense. I've read so many of these and a huge number are written in past. It makes one wonder just what is on the author's mind to not bring the tense to the present and liven the story in that way. Just glad to see it done right!!

amoroneamoroneabout 1 year ago

What a fabulous series. I love it when Matt has his head up Jenny's skirt. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Long-winded.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Such a good story, might have been a long time in coming, but well worth the wait.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

It felt like I was there. Excellently done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingThis100@LovingThis100
12/27/2023 Update: - Working on something new - Mrs. Young: 7th and final chapter is pending at this time * Amateur writer here. I have a day time job and this is a hobby. Thank you for being kind :) I like to write realistically. I enjoy reading any feedback and will respon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES