Ms. Alexandria - Interview No. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
The interview continues at a transgender club...
2.8k words
4.44
8.4k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of the Ms. Alexandria series and part two of The Second Interview. I believe it will stand alone, but will make more sense if you read the earlier parts of the story, particularly Part 2a. This part starts with the last paragraph of the previous part.

Ms. Alexandria: The Second Interview -- A day out. Part 2b

Mistress walks up behind me and says, "Open your mouth and get this wet," as she inserts an inflatable butt plug in my mouth. "Now turn around, bend over and pull your dirty panties down." With just about everyone in the store watching Mistress removes the plug from my mouth and inserts it into my ass. She then inflates it to where it is just uncomfortable. She pulls my panties up, but instead of tucking the air bulb in my panties she leaves it hanging out the leg opening in my panties dangling around my knees. It is obviously visible to anyone who looks.

Grabbing the handle of the leash she leads us out of the store and down the street away from the car. We round the corner and there is a club there with the name "Girls Plus" in pink and under this it states, "Bar -- Grill - Shows." Mistress walks up to the door and we enter. As we do I notice that a sign indicates that the place opens at noon and shows are at "1:00 -- 3:00 -- 7:00 -- 9:00 -- 11:00." The clock over the maître d stand indicates it is about 12:30.

Mistress talks to the maître d for a few moments and then we are taken to a table near the stage but off center. After we are seated she says, "Same rules as last night. I will order for you. If asked you will say I am providing your dressing."

"I understand Mistress," I reply.

I look around and notice that all of the staff appears to be female, but they are all tall with broad shoulders.

Our waitress walks up to the table and asks if we are ready to order? Mistress replies, "Yes, I will have grilled shrimp lunch special and a glass of white wine, sissy here will have a bowl of lettuce and water to drink. Thank you."

The waitress asks what kind of a dressing I would like, to which I reply, "My Mistress will provide my dressing." As I say this I am thinking I am going to get some of her golden nectar for my dressing.

The waitress leaves to get our drinks and Mistress removes a small plastic zip lock bag out of her purse. The bag contains about four ounces of a white creamy liquid. She places this on the table in front of me.

Shortly the waitress returns with our drinks accompany by a nicely dressed lady. The waitress puts the drinks down and asks if we want anything else.

Mistress replies, "No, not right now. Sissy that bag contains over a week of my husband's cum. I have been milking him every night following his being locked in chastity for over a month. Sissy, put the bag in you your mouth and warm up your salad dressing."

I do as Mistress instructed and see the surprised look on the waitress' face and a smile on the other lady's face. The waitress turns to leave and the other lady asks Mistress if she can talk to her for minute. Mistress nods towards a chair next to her away from me. She leans in and whispers in Mistress' ear.

In response to this Mistress says, "Sissy Ms. Jean and I need to talk for a minute. Please go to the restroom, but do not remove your dressing from your mouth. Make sure you use the ladies room."

I excuse myself and go find the ladies room. It is not hard to find since there is only one restroom in the place. As I am returning to the table Ms. Jean is getting up to leave and there is an interesting smile on Mistress's face. I sit down at the table just as the waitress returns with our meals. As I look around the table I notice that there at two pills on the table in front of my place and look at Mistress with a questioning look on my face.

While the waitress is still at the table, Mistress says, "Sissy take your dressing out of your mouth and work it all down to one corner of the bag." As I am doing this Mistress reaches into her purse and removes a small pair of scissors. She then says, "Hold the bag over your salad," and cuts a small corner of the bag saying, "Squeeze all of the dressing out on you r salad and enjoy your lunch." I squeeze the cum on my salad and start eating after you take the two pills. Don't worry about the pills, they will make you get hard and uncontrollably horny."

I take the pills and we start eating out meal. The dressing is creamy and salty, but other than that I enjoy it.

Just as we finish eating the one o'clock show starts. The first act is a drag queen comedian telling some jokes and stories, which to say the least are very risqué. She acts as the host for the show. The second act is a she-male exotic dancer. As she dances she is removing clothes leaving her dressed only in skimpy panties and transparent bra. As she is dancing her last song, things become more interesting as she slowly becomes erect forming a tent in her panties. Not only is she erect, she is large, probably approaching 10" and large in diameter.

Mistress looks at me and smilling says, "I bet my sissy would like to get his lips on that?"

There is a slight break in the show as they move some bondage equipment on the stage and then the host returns say, "Are you ready for some hard entertainment?" The audience replies noisily to the affirmative. As they start to quiet down a dominatrix walks out on the stage with a slave in tow. I realize quickly the slave was the dancer from the previous act only dressed differently. She now had on a sheer pink bra and panty set, wrist and ankle cuffs and a collar.

The host introduces them as Mistress Julia and slave Dee and turns the show over to Mistress Julia who says, "We are going to have a little BDSM humiliation show, but we need a volunteer from the audience." With that a number of people raised their hands, including Mistress A, but her hand was pointing at me. Mistress Julia whispered something in Dee's ear and Dee leaves the stage circulating in the audience.

When Dee reached our table she looked at Mistress, who nodded, Dee reaches over and takes my hand and pulls me to my feet. As Dee starts to lead me to the stage; Mistress A reaches out and pulls my skirt off, to the applause of the audience. When we got to the stage Mistress Julia asked my name, to which I replied, "sissy Nora, Mistress."

"Very good sissy," Mistress Julia replied and then turning to Dee she said, "Put cuffs on the sissy's ankles and wrists and remove his bra and panties."

Dee jumps to work quickly attaching pink ankle and wrist cuffs to me before removing my bra allowing my silicone tits to fall to the floor, which results in some laughing and insults being directed my way by the audience. She then slides my panties down my legs exposing my pink chastity and pubic hair to the audience which results in more taunting. Mistress then turns me around so the audience can see the tube to the inflatable butt plug in my ass eliciting more teasing and humiliation from the audience.

Being exposed to the audience and the accompanying humiliation is getting me turned on and my cock is trying to get painfully hard in its little plastic cage, not to mention I am so horny I could cum and eat pussy for hours.

Mistress Julia, then asks, "Mistress A, may we remove the plug and the chastity device for the show? We will replace them when we are done, if you desire." Mistress agrees and Dee is sent to retrieve the key. While she is getting this Mistress Julia removes the plug and says, "Open wide sissy and clean this." as she shove the deflated butt plug in my mouth.

When Dee returns with the key she gives it to Mistress Julia who unlocks my chastity devise and instructs Dee to remove it and put it aside. I am now standing in front of the audience with nothing but my heels, hose and garter belt. The room is cool and my nipples are getting hard, but not nearly as hard as my cock which is also crying for tactile stimulation.

Mistress turns to both of us and says, "If I catch either of you touching your cocks I will severely punish you! Do you understand?" To which we both nod affirmatively.

Mistress Julia tells me to remove Dee's panties and bra, which I do. We two slaves are now standing on the stage nearly naked with hard cocks sticking straight out in the air. The only difference is my little cock is less than half the length of Dee's which the audience has taken note of and is making all the appropriate and inappropriate comments. Dee has a beautiful pair of B+ cup breasts with nice nipples.

The two of us are standing on the stage facing the audience and it is obvious that Dee has been given the same drugs as I was given. We are both standing side by side on the stage fucking the air trying to get some release.

An assistant for Mistress Julia appears on the stage, dressed in a shear black nylon body stocking. She is naked underneath this and her large areolas, nipples and hairy pussy are visible. The assistant lowers a stainless steel rectangular frame about 4' by 1.5' to about six feet off the stage floor.

Mistress Julia turns to the assistant and says, "Please prepare the sissys and attach them to the frame and each other." The assistant instructs us to turn with our backs to the audience and bend over. She then goes up behind us and inserts an anal plug into each of our asses. In looking over at Dee I notices there is a wire hanging out of her ass and assume mine is the same. The assistant then has us stand under the steel frame facing each other and attaches our wrist cuffs to the corners of the frame. We cannot miss the opportunity to rub our cocks against each other's cocks trying to get some relief. She then bends down and clips my left ankle cuff to Dee's right cuff with about 15 inches freedom between our ankles. She then does this to the other ankle. She then raises the rectangular frame until we are just standing on the floor.

Mistress Julia then hands the assistant two pink posture collars and has her put one on each of us. We can no look at each other but not look down. This makes it a little harder for us to keep our cocks rubbing against each other, but we keep trying to get some relief.

Mistress Julia takes over now and plugs wires into the wires attached to the plugs in our asses. The wires lead to a control panel by the speaker. She then announces, "The plugs in the sassy's' asses serve two functions, they can vibrate at various speeds and they can shock, from mild to painful. All is controlled form this panel. I am going to give the sissys mild pulsating vibrations and light shocks, which should make them hornier, if that is possible. I will also stimulate pre-cum production and possibly a prostate orgasm. While I am doing this my assistant will add additional contact points and restraints."

The vibrations and mild shocks really affect Dee and myself, taking us up two or three levels of horniness. We are both dripping pre-cum in a short time. The assistant kneels between us and attaches a noose around each of our ball sacks and joins these so that if we pull apart the ends of our cocks are about a half inch apart.

Mistress Julia then says, "OK, you two sissies, start making out like you are lovers, I want to see a lot of tongue action!" To this we lean into and start kissing, first my tongue goes into Dee's mouth and then vice versa. It is not long before we are into this and rubbing our cocks against each other.

The assistant then stretches a copper mesh-like tube that runs the length of each our cocks over them. A band at the proximal end of the copper mesh wraps around our scrotum to help hold the mesh in place. There is a wire hanging down from this band. The assistant then takes Vaseline like gel and rubs this over our cocks and scrotum. When applying it to our cocks we try getting some relief by fucking her hand. The wires form the bands around our scrotum are attached to the electrical control panel.

The assistant then stands up and puts foam ear plugs in our ears and then earphones over our ears playing rock music; we can't hear anything other than this. A burning-itching sensation starts building everywhere she had spread the gel on my cock and balls. I look at Dee and see in her eyes that she is experiencing the same thing. We start rubbing out cocks together to get some relief but none comes.

Mistress A later told me what Mistress Julia said while we could not hear, "The wire mesh will serve as a contact and I will be turning sissies into a positive or negative poles. If their cocks touch they will get a shock there and also in their ass. The gel besides being an irritant is also highly conductive and will help with this. The sissies will try to avoid contacting their cock contact, but we will make sure they can't do this, and now for some entertainment."

The ear muffs and plugs are removed and Mistress Julia says, "OK your two start making out again." We lean in and start kissing and rubbing out cocks together." We get into this and it starts to take our minds of the burning and itching in our cocks. The vibrating in our ass also helps distract us from our discomfort.

Then all of a sudden there is a very painful zap on our cocks and in our asses. We stop and pull back from each other, but soon the itching and burning has us kissing again. Shortly after we get involved another zap. This is repeated several times with the intensity varying each time. We then start leaning in and twisting to avoid our cocks from touching. Mistress Julia than picks up a flogger and starts walking around us and flogging us with it. This has the desired affect and our cocks start touching with the resulting shock.

Both of us are leaking pre-cum but after about 10 minutes of the treatment Dee, who is an obvious masochist, erupts in a powerful orgasm. This concludes our part of the entertainment.

Mistress Alexandria comes up to the stage and attaches the lead to my collar an after picking up the other items that are mine leads me to a backroom. She gives me 15 minutes to clean-up and get dressed in order to make our next appointment. Instead of putting the inflatable butt plug in me she puts a plug with a fox's tail attached to it that hangs about six inches below the hem of my skirt. She cannot put the chastity back on as I am still rock hard.

I am ready within a couple of minutes to spare; Mistress takes the lead and leads me out of the club. My hard cock creates a tent in my short skirt with my cock trying to slip out below the hem. I am so horny that I am still fucking the air trying to get some relief. This does not go unnoticed by members of the audience as we leave. "Look at the little sissy trying to fuck the air," "He is so pathetic wasting that hard on," "Dumb cock brain."

Back out on the sidewalk I try to control my fucking motions as we walk to Mistress' car. When we get to the car Mistress says, "When you get in sit on your hands and do not touch that silly thing sticking out from your crotch."

Mistress Alexandria gets in and we pull away from the curb...

To be continued...