Ms. Alexandria - Interview No. 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress finishes the 2nd Interview, sissy has to choose.
2.6k words
4.47
7.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of the Ms. Alexandria series, and the third and final part of The Second Interview. I believe it will stand alone, but will make more sense if you read the earlier parts of the story, particularly Part 2b. This part starts with the last paragraph of the previous part.

*****

Ms. Alexandria: The Second Interview - A day out. Part 2c

Mistress Alexandria gets in and we pull away from the curb. After about a ten minute drive she pulls up in front of a building with shops on the lower level and apartments on the upper several levels. Mistress enters a code and we go in the residents entrance and walk to the elevator, where there are several women waiting for the elevator.

They look at me and start to whisper amongst themselves. We get on the elevator and as we start going up Mistress adds to my humiliation saying, "Sissy aren't you ashamed of yourself walking around with our cock hard and trying to get relief in the air?"

"Yes, Mistress," I reply.

"Well I think you should apologize to the ladies for your behavior," Mistress instructs.

"Ladies, please excuse this lowly sissy for her most unlady like behavior. May I do anything to make this up to you?" I reply.

One of the ladies looks at Mistress and asks, "Is that real?"

Mistress smiles and turns to me and says, "Sissy lift your skirt and let the lady decide for herself."

I blush bright red as I reach the hem of my skirt and slowly raise it exposing my hard and red cock. As I do a couple of the ladies gasp and then giggle, while I continue to fuck the air.

As the elevator comes to a stop Mistress says, "Sissy, your disgusting, put your skirt down and come on," grabbing the leash and leading me out of the elevator.

We walk down the hall towards one of the apartments, Mistress gives me the following instructions, "When we get in the apartment we are going to you are to immediately remove your skirt and blouse. Then help me get undressed."

"Yes, Mistress"

At the last apartment Mistress stops and knocks on the door. A few moments later the door is opened by a man who can only be described as blonde Adonis who says, "Welcome Alexandria. I see you brought along the subject you mentioned. Are you ready for your massage? We will be in summer room." He eyed me with interest as I remove my clothes.

Mistress takes the leash and says, "Thank you Ronnie, Sissy come along and bring your clothes."

It is obvious Mistress has been in the apartment before as she goes by several doors before entering one of the three on the left. As we enter I put my clothes on a small table between two chairs. Other than this the only things in the room is a unique massage table and a second table with a variety of oils and other massage items.

The massage table was somewhat unique, it is divided in the middle with the top half having a head rest and an oblong cut-out about where the breasts would fall. The lower half of the table is split length wise with an additional seam about midway in the splits.

I turn to face Mistress she says, "Down on your knees and start with my shoes." I kneel down and remove the high heeled shoes; she has beautifully sexy feet with bright red toe nails. I bend down and kiss each foot before reaching up and unzip the rear zipper on her tight slacks and slide these down her well-toned legs and off her feet.

This is the first look I am getting at Mistress A's body and it is spectacularly. She only has a pair of sheer black boy-short panties. Some of her silky black pubic hair shoes around the edge of her panties.

Standing I unbutton and remove her blouse getting a look at the beautiful sheer bra holding her D-cup breasts and their large erect nipples. I also notice that she does not shave her arm pit hair, which is huge turn on for me and my already hard cock throbs in excitement. I walk around behind her and unclip her bra. I gently slide the straps off the Mistress's shoulders and down her arms.

I kneel down and slide Mistress' panties down her legs and over her feet. Once her panties are off I lean forward and gently kiss each globe of her beautiful ass. Mistress says, "Continue, you little slut," as she bends forward exposing the beautiful rose bud of her ass. I understand her intention and lean in and kiss her rose bud, before I start to probe the rose bud with my tongue. As I settle into a gentle in and out probing with my tongue, Mistress begins to moan softly.

We are interrupted by a knock on the door and Mistress says, "Just a minute, Ronnie," as she stands up. She turns and picks up a towel from the pile on the supply table and says, "Here sissy, cover me up with this once I am lying down."

Mistress lays down with her head in the head rest and in doing this her beautiful breast hang down through opening in the table. It is then that I notice the floor under the table is padded. I cover Mistress with the towel and she indicates I should get under the table. Once I am situated Mistress says, "Sissy you may gently worship my breasts." I crawl forward where I can reach her breasts and gently kiss them and the nipples. As the nipples erect I start sucking on them and gently nibbling on them.

Mistress is starting to moan softly as the door opens and Ronnie walks in. I look out from under the table and notice that Ronnie is dressed only in a black transparent nylon jock strap with lace trim. Ronnie rolls the towel up and down leaving it just covering Mistress' ass and reaches for the massage oil that had been in the warming tray. He then starts to give Mistress her massage, starting with her shoulders.

All I see of Ronnie is feet, legs and the big bulge in his jock strap. His cock is large even in its flaccid state. I turn my attention back to Mistress breasts as Ronnie works his way down to Mistress' legs and feet. After a while the towel covering Mistress ass falls on the floor and Ronnie is standing in the appropriate position to be massaging Mistress beautiful ass. After four or five minutes Ronnie says, "OK, Alexandria I have finished with your back, you can turn over. I glance to Ronnie and notice his cock is now semi-erect, and growing.

Mistress turns over and I can only imagine the view Ronnie has of her beautiful body. He is obviously intrigued and interested as his cock is getting harder by the minute. He moves to the head of the table and starts on Mistress' shoulders.

As he starts down her body he moves to the side of the table. Mistress is moaning softly which I assume means Ronnie is working on her breasts. Mistress then says, "Sissy, Ronnie is doing a wonderful job with the massage, you are to do as equally good job getting him ready to fuck me."

I turn towards Ronnie and see his cock tenting his silky jock strap. I reach up and slid the jock strap down his legs and over his feet. Then sliding closer I lick the tip of his cock collecting a big drop of pre cum that tastes wonderful. I then open my mouth wider and slide his cock head into my mouth and start licking this before deep throating his cock.

Ronnie starts thrusting his cock into my mouth as I struggle to keep up with him as he works his way to Mistress' feet. As I work to keep Ronnie's cock nice, wet and hard without causing him to orgasm, I see why the table is designed as it was. Ronnie spreads the two leg boards and as he does they start to raise and fold. Shortly, Mistress is laying there just like she was in a fancy doctor's exam table, giving Ronnie easy access to Mistress' pussy.

"Sissy," moans Mistress, 'get your mouth up here and get me ready for that big cock of Ronnie!"

I quickly crawl in between Mistress' spread legs and smell her wonderful aroused scent. Leaning forward bring my mouth and tongue into contact the soft lips of mistress' pussy. I gently start licking and probing her pussy with my tongue as Mistress starts to moan. She reaches down and pulls my head tight against her pussy for a few moments, before pushing my head away and screaming, "Ronnie fuck me. Sissy get ready to clean us when we finish."

I scramble out of the way as Ronnie moves between her legs and slips his hard cock into her warm wet pussy. After giving Mistress a minute to become accustom to his large cock Ronnie start slowly fucking her. In, out, in, out, slowly going faster and hard and Mistress' moans become louder.

After about 10 minutes Mistress is moaning loudly as she then screams, "I am coming!" She locks her legs behind Ronnie and pulls him in tight against her just as he explodes into her pussy. They stay locked together like this recovering from their orgasms.

As the recover Mistress says, "Sissy clean us up."

Ronnie pulls out of Mistress's pussy and I immediately start licking and sucking his clock clean of pussy juice and male come. When I finish cleaning his cock I turn my attention to Mistress and the cream pie in pussy. There is cum running out of her pussy and down towards anus.

I lean forward and start at her anus licking up the escaping cum as it runs out of Mistress' pussy. I continue licking up the leaking cum and then probe her pussy with my tongue to retrieve more of the cum. My working to get it out has and added benefit of arousing Mistress again. She soon pulls my head against her pussy directing to where she wanted stimulation. Her hips start thrusting towards my tongue as she explodes into orgasm covering my face with her sweet juices.

After resting a few minutes, Mistress say, "Good job sissy. Help me of this table."

I crawl out from under the leg end of the table with my cock still sticking straight out and help Mistress to stand. When she is standing she instructs me to lay on the table and then secures my wrists, ankles and torso to the table. Then turning to Ronnie she says with a smile on her face, "Sissy did a pretty good job with getting us ready and cleaning up when we were done. I think we should give sissy a reward, what do you think?"

Ronnie replies, "That would be a good idea, especially if we do it as we talked about on the phone."

Mistress chuckles and says, "Yes that is what we will do. Go ahead and get started."

Ronnie moves between my legs and covers my hard cock and balls with oil. I fear that there is something in the oil that will irritate my cock, but nothing happens as Ronnie slowly starts to jerk me off. He grips my cock at the base and slides his hand slowly and lightly up the length of my cock and off the head. He is doing a stroke about every 35 to 40 seconds.

As Ronnie continues to slowly tease me my frustration level and horniness continues to rise. Soon I am trying to fuck the air again in order to achieve some relief. Mistress sees this and chuckles as she climbs up on the table and lowers her ass to my face. As she does she says, "Sissy make love to my asshole with your tongue." As her beautiful ass settles on my face I start licking and probing her ass with my tongue.

Mistress moans softly to my probing tongue and Ronnie picks up the pace going to a stroke about every twenty seconds, but still only stroking in one direction, up and off the end of my cock. After a number of minutes Mistress raises up and says, "Sissy, I am going to give you my pussy and I want a good orgasm. Ronnie is going to pick up his stroking, but don't you dare cum before me."

Mistress adjusts her position and I start licking her pussy lips before slowly probing in to find her love button. At the same time Ronnie picks up the pace of his stoking, but sill only in one direction, which is probably a good thing in my aroused state as I do not want to come before Mistress. My tongue brushes Mistress' clit and she jumps; she is obviously also turned on.

I continue licking and probing Mistress' pussy and she starts to move around on my face as she becomes more aroused. Ronnie is now stroking my cock slowly in both directions and it is all I can do to keep from coming. I am probing Mistress' pussy with my tongue as she moans loudly and press her pussy down on my face. As Ronnie picks up the pace, Mistress screams and explodes drenching my face in her female secretions.

Mistress screams, "Cum sissy I want to see you suffer."

As I try to figure out what she means I explode in my own orgasm, yelling "Oh, my God." Ronnie grabs the shaft of my cock with his left hand and continues to rub and tease the extremely sensitive head of my cock. I thrash around trying to get away from his teasing of my over sensitive cock head. It is a good thing that I am secured to the table or both Mistress and I would have ended up on the floor. Finally after several minutes the sensitivity of my cock decreases and I can withstand Ronnie's teasing. Mistress is smiling at my discomfort.

Ronnie stops teasing me and Mistress climbs down off my face. She reaches down and scoops up my cum and feeds it to me. She then says we need to get dressed. I get back into my skimpy outfit, but at least no butt plug and my stiff cock is finally starting to soften. Once we are dressed Mistress talks to Ronnie for a few minutes before grabbing my leash and leading me back to her car.

When we get back to the car we get in and start to drive back to my house. As we are traveling Mistress asks, "How did you like today?"

"I enjoyed it very much Mistress, it was a pleasure to spend the day with you as your sissy slut and amuse you."

"Well, sissy, are you willing to take this to the next level?"

"Mistress, I think I would like that."

"Sissy, you realize that you would serve me almost every week end Friday through Monday and would have little time to yourself?"

"That would be fine Mistress."

"I would also put that little sissy cock or yours in chastity for long periods of time and also modify your body for my pleasure. This might include piercings, tattoos, hair removal and other things."

"It would be my pleasure to serve you in any way you see fit."

As we pull up in front of my house Mistress says, "OK, sissy I will be in touch via email later tonight with instructions. Be ready to follow the instructions and serve me."

"Yes Mistress and thank you. I will await your instructions."

To be continued