Ms. Connor's Conquest

Story Info
Powerful Cougar has her eyes set on a Kitten from her Tower.
5.6k words
4.37
19.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you all enjoy my first attempt at Literotica. I've felt like this story is necessary considering I have come across very few that tackle this topic. Ms. Connor's Conquest has been inspired by SugarandSalt's "The Panty Chasing T-Milf." JamesRussel's "Honor Thy Mother." And XtinaSmith2017's "Behind Closed Doors." Enjoy!!!

*******

Allura Connor stood looking over her balcony of her luxurious three-story house. The morning cool wind blew through her back length strawberry blonde hair and struck the exposed cleavage of her long purple robe. She didn't mind that her freckled chest was visible to anyone due to the confidence that radiated off her ever since her huge break three years ago.

The woman had been through a lot growing up but that never stopped her from achieving her dream as an empowering fashion designer. The very robe she wore was of her own merchandise and the fabric always did its job in tucking the huge surprise she kept hidden. Well, all it took was a little flexing and the woman's monster would pop out for the world to see.

Allura was certain that today was the day.

The day in which she would seduce her neighbor and long-time partner's daughter into her King size bed. She licked her lips just by thinking of how the morning would end and the woman grinned when the gnarly veins in her cock began to pump blood through her monster. Oh yes, Allura Connor had a penis. A very impressive fat girthed penis.

"Oh Susan." She spoke to herself. "You will be mine." Since it was the early hours of the morning, it meant the sun was minutes away from rising over the horizon. Which also meant no one was out and about in the neighborhood except for the occasion morning jogger. This gave her the perfect opportunity to raise her mug of hot coffee to her lips and swayed her hips seductively from side to side. Little by little something began to poke out through the fabric at her waist.

"Don't be shy, sweetie." She swallowed her coffee, feeling the heat pool in her belly. "No one is watching." And just like that her python stabbed its way out of her expensive robe, revealing an eleven-inch monster of a cock expanding four inches in width. The cock was uncut and was covered in thick gnarly veins from the shaved base, all the way to her foreskin. Her low hanging testicles the size of billiard balls swung with a thrust of her hips. She took a risk and unfastened her rope, letting it fall and revealing her nude body. Standing at 6ft without heels the woman of 47 years displayed herself to the world. With an hour-glass dream body her E cup breasts, luxurious bubble butt, and thick but toned thighs were the cherry icing on top to describe her as a living penis wielding goddess.

Her face, although no longer what it used to be in her earlier years, was still drop dead gorgeous. Her plump lips distracted others from paying attention to her crow's feet but the woman's sharp features and deep dimpled chin told anyone that she never once had a face lift. Her tits that were littered with freckles and thighs that had natural aging stretch marks did nothing to sway her confidence.

Allura finished her coffee and set the mug on the fancy glass table. Her phone rang and she picked it up to inspect the message.

"I've craving a shake today." Allura smiled followed by a massive grin when an emoji popped up of a glass of milk. Just her luck, she was already in the moment.

The message had been sent by none other than her business partner, Leslie Kingston. The mother of Susan Kingston. Truth be told, Leslie was aware of Allura's cock. Having grown up together, it was only natural to share secrets with each other. To put respect on their long time friendship, the two never got together. Seeing each other as best friends from the beginning rather than fuck buddies. However, Leslie had taken several measures to get her personal life back on track.

The poor woman had divorced her husband four years ago, the stupid fucker had the audacity to take one of his small tittied, recently college graduate coworkers to his bed in their home to screw her. He was even proud of it and ran off with her after the divorce, leaving her and her heart broken daughter behind. It mattered not since Allura was there for her friend. She even brought Leslie into her business plan which worked out for everyone since the Mother was now living in the lap of luxury with Susan.

The next step in Leslie's life was looking after her health. Meaning she started dieting, jogging and hitting the gym when she could. When she searched for ways to help with her strength conditioning exercises, she settled with Allura's help of proving a good source of protein.

Her cum. Yes indeed, Allura Connor's semen. A known fact about the cock wielder was that she could cum like no other human being. Her large balls were capable of shooting finger length hot jets of seed enough to fill milk bottles. Sure enough, it worked! Leslie was finally developing lean but toned biceps and triceps along with perfectly sculpted abs thanks to the protein shakes provided by Allura's cock.

"Cum over, I'll have it ready." She texted. Her hard cock twitched at the thought of being drained.

It was time to start the day. She hurried into her home and went downstairs into the kitchen, fully naked with her cock bobbing and balls swaying. She opened her refrigerator and pulled out strawberries, two bananas, a jar of peanut butter, a bag of chocolate bits and two empty gallon milk containers. She went to her pantry to grab the jar of honey granola. This was going to be fun.

She grabbed the large blender and placed all the ingredients out on the large marble table connected to the sink. She wasted no time in cutting the fruits to perfection and scooped two spoons of peanut butter followed by mixing the chocolate bits and granola into a measuring cup. She stared at the empty gallons of milk and then down at her still hard cock. She sat on one of the high stools before taking a deep breath.

Allura grabbed the tip of her cock and pulled back her thick foreskin, the smell of hot salty precum had built all around her mushroom tip. She watched the veins pulse all around her monster and moved her hand to the base to give her friend a slow stroke. This quickly got old and Allura Connor fell into a rhythm as she jerked her cock at a steady pace, the sound of mushy skin echoed throughout the kitchen along with her sooth humming. She didn't need to use spit since her precum was always thick enough to use as lube. She hummed again and let go of her cock to let it bob in the open air. When the monster stood still, she twitched it to make it move up and down without bucking her hips. The veins in her cock protested against her tight cock skin but this only pushed more precum out of her piss slit.

"We are far from finished sweetie we've done this for years you know the drill." She grabbed her cock and started jacking off again. The mushy sound making her hum again and close her eyes. Thinking about the several pussies she had managed to plow throughout the years. Truth be told she could only count on ten fingers and toes on how many times the penis of hers tore through the labia of the lucky few. Most of them had been young girls, around high school and college. Some were around her age at the time, others were simply cock suckers looking for a good time to give head. What they all had in common was the reaction to her monster. Since everyone knew a woman was not supposed to house such a thing on her crotch.

Her college Dean, who she had lost her virginity to, would always hold a special place in her memories.

"This can't be real!!"

She squeezed some more spooge from her tip and let it coat her mushroom upon hearing the voices.

"Its fucking huge, how on earth can you have such a thing!? It's not even fully erect!!"

She remembered the silver haired cougar swing her cock from side to side, thumb touching the veins underneath the hot flesh. Allura moaned at the memory of the woman sinking her tongue into her foreskin and wiggled it loudly from side to side upon getting over her shock about the woman with a cock.

"I don't know if you look better circumcised or not." She stroked the fat long meat that was now as hard as a stone. "There is a chance this could fit in my pussy since my cunt is natural loose after all."

Mushy strokes echoed through the kitchen when Allura let her foreskin peel over her tip by accident. It reminded her of when she sank her flesh into her superior. The silver haired naked woman in nothing but her stockings and heels threw her head back and moaned for Allura, her pussy gripped her cock like a vice and proceeded to bounce on it as a reward for filling her. They had screwed hard in her office for over two hours, by a miracle Allura didn't cum after a few minutes upon feeling pussy grip her dick. Pussy was and always will be better than a hand! Then again it was for the best that the cock wielder didn't cum right then and there, or so she thought.

"Come on what are you waiting for?" her sweaty body, wet soaked silver hair, and visibly gritting teeth did nothing to help Allura as the Dean was on her knees furiously jacking her cock. The sound of wet skin stroking and Allura's hyperventilating echoed throughout the office. "Long fucking dick like this has to have a bigger nut in these balls." Dean Reed lifted the cock while still jacking it and sucked one of the large pussy cream coated testicles into her mouth as best she could.

"Dean Reed, you don't want this!!" the younger Connor at the time huffed with bullets of sweat trailing down her body. "Please, you don't want this!" she was close! And there was no container nearby!!

"I know what I want!!" she huffed while gearing the cock to face her teeth again. "I want every drop from the bottom of these fucking nuts! Give me the fucking cream my husband never could!"

"But I..."

"NOW."

"Mam..."

"NOOOWW." She wailed and grinned when the skin around the cock's veins hugged them even tighter, the sound of gooey churning burned in the cock wiedler's balls.

"Don't say I didn't.....ARGHHH!" she slapped the Deans hands away and grabbed her cock to furiously jerk it right in the older woman's face

"Hahahaha!" Allura laughed with pride at the memory of what she had done to the woman. She continued the assault on her penis just by thinking of the spooge shower she had given the Dean. There was so much cum in the memory, Allura had to slow her strokes and pull back her foreskin.

"Good times." She let go of her cock and commanded it to bob in the air again. Its seductive odor filling the air around her. "Good times." To make sure she had something to remember all this by Allura recalled Dean Reed allowing her to snap a few polaroids of her body. Remembering that she kept a photo album in one of the drawers attached to the marble table, she pulled the slide back and reached for it. She flipped the pages to the back and sure enough, there was the Dean on three-medium sized polaroids. One of them was of her naked on her knees with huge layers of white goo in her silver hair. They were so thick the woman's hair practically looked white and plastered. Her face was also covered in baby batter and the cum soaked glasses did nothing to protect her blood shot eyes. She displayed a happy grin with sperm drizzled across her teeth and lips. Her neck, breasts, stomach, and crotch were bathed in the hot goo.

The next one was of her standing up with her cum soaked body on display in front of her office desk. The cum had drizzled down her legs and coated her stockings in the layer of white as well, all while displaying her middle fingers to the camera with sticky coated hands. The last one was of her back on her knees with Allura's cum covered flaccid cock resting on her shoulder from behind. Even when flaccid it was still veiny and strong. The Dean had her ruined lips wrapped around the mushroom tip and again displayed a middle finger at the camera.

"So fucking Hot!!" Allura resumed her masturbation, picking up the pace. She was confident that she could stroke faster now that she had better control of her balls twitching. She used her thumb to flip the thick page and the next few slides held more erotic memories, each having names written on the bottom in elegant cursive. Though most of the photos were from recent years with better quality pictures. There was one of Allura's cock resting on a perfect ass. The monster poking through the thin pink underwear of the unseen girl named Ellie Cooper. The next was of three brunette cuties, triplets to be exact, named Mia, Tia, and Bria Roark kneeling in front of the camera. Allura's cock was resting on the middle one's face while the other two slid their tongues on the sides of the veiny shaft. Then there was one of her cock zoomed in and shoved all the way into a tight sperm coated pink twat followed by another photo of the same woman zoomed out. She was resting on her back naked surrounded by ruined sheets with her mouth in an "o" shape, face flushed, ginger hair plastered with a blanket of cum caking her body from her hairline to her crotch and a huge pregnant belly on display for the camera. No doubt she had been bred by one Connor Cock. Her name, Abbie Wynnston.

The next page showed the triplets again, making Allura grip her cock hard from the base. All three were showered in white just like Dean Reed. It was a bizarre image since one of the girls had her mouth on the middle's white covered cunt while the other latched her mouth with her sister's upper lips. Another photo showed a gorgeous Hispanic older woman with her hair turning silver from the roots of her scalp wearing a professional maid outfit, named Alissa Gutierrez. Allura grinned and jacked off harder. She remembered this one from a resort in Cancun a few years back. The woman sat at the table in her outfit perfectly dressed and cleaned. In front of her was a large bowl of cereal with her hand dipping the spoon in it. If one looked closely, they would've spotted the milk looking a little too thick and not mixing well with the flakes.

The next was of Allura with the camera zoomed in on her messy white caked thighs with the shot facing her instead of POV. Her cock was lifted by her hand and right between her thighs was a goth cutie named Tabitha Michaels bathed in jizz with Allura's sperm covered testicles covering her eyes like goggles. A grin pasted with cum shined on the girl's jaw.

The woman bit her lip harder when she got to another montage of her conquests. The first photo was of Allura taking a picture from her balcony of a small woman heading up her steps with what appeared to be a pizza box. Sure enough the next shot was of the front door open with a beautiful young Indian girl delivering the pizza in black boots, jeans, the uniformed polo shirt and the company hat on her head. She looked shocked and that had only been the beginning. The next photo was of the delivery girl, Nadya Kapoor, stripped of all clothes except for her hat, the camera had been on a tripod aiming down on a designated timer snapping shots of her crotch. Allura's muscled cock was poking straight out between her legs, giving the impression that Nadya was the one with a penis. The next shot was of Nadya being lifted into the air, Allura's hands under her knees with her cock angled to enter her dark-skinned pussy. The following photos were of Nadya's face slowly contorting into regret with inch after inch of meat going to her twat. The second to last photo of the arc showed Nadya's eyes screwed shut with her mouth twisting into a scream, trails of red spewed from the edges of her poon, the delivery girl's hymen had been broken.

Allura remembered apologizing to the girl and set her down to hug her from behind, delivering motherly kisses to her neck and assured her that she would hold her till the pain passed. It all worked out since the final pictured showed Nadya on her knees with her skin having gone from dark brown to pale white but only because she, like many other girls before her, was showered with seed. Hair, limbs, upper and lower torso. Her hat was soaked and not a single trace of the foreign woman's true skin pigment could be seen except for her feet. In her left hand she held a Brooklyn style pizza slice with pepperoni and Italian sausage. Or at least it seemed so since the whole slice was covered in thick white goo. The food was raised to Nadya's open grinning mouth with her tongue lolled out. Torrents of jizz were falling out of her jaw like a waterfall. In her other messy hand, she held fifty 100-dollar Bills. To finish the scene, a larger veiny sausage covered in hot semen rested across the bill of Nadya's hat in the direction of the pizza slice. Thick seed oozing out of the vein invested foreskin falling onto the lucky girl's shoulder and food. Let's just say that after they cleaned up and enjoyed the remaining pizza, Nadya Kapoor quit her job and never thought low of herself ever again.

This next photo had Allura jerking to the point where she was starting to sweat bullets. It was a small naked blonde girl with a Dutch braid on her bed in doggy style position. The girl was looking back at the camera with her palms on the sides of her cheeks while she gave a dramatic gasp. The photo also showed Allura's precum covered cock almost buried to the hilt in none other than the girl's asshole. The veins visibly protested against the tight entrance of the pink rosebud.

"Oh fuck, You took it good!!" Allura was never one for ass fucking but the girl knew how to take her shaft down her throat to the hilt. Kelly O' Hara even went so far as to suck her own yummy ass juice off her cock after her butthole was rendered gaped.

The last one Allura looked at was of the same girl laying in her bed on her knees. She was covered in hot cum from her scalp to her feet while the sheets around her were ruined horrendously. She had a messy stained milk gallon full of viscous batter belonging to Allura Connor raised to her lips and drinking straight from the tap. The visible gulping bulge in the girl's neck indicated that she really was drinking it. She had her cum soaked middle finger on display with her engagement ring on it. Allura was only helping her that day since the girl was getting revenge on her boyfriend for cheating.

"God this is getting out of control!!"

She put the book down and got up from her seat, sweating like there was no tomorrow. She walked back and forth in the kitchen while using both hands to wank off harder than she ever had before. The fruits were now lukewarm, and the peanut butter was melting. She raised a leg to rest a heel on the sink and continued the assault on the eleven inches of fat meat. Her balls were growing humid and she spanked them lightly, telling them they would get their release. She put her foot down and did a perfect squat on the floor. Mushy stroking, panting and the sound of liquid staining the floor grazed her ears.

"Come on boys, show yourselves." Sure enough, the haggard veins in her cock manifested due to the skin growing tighter. "Just wait till you find yourselves in pussy agai....OH SHIT!!" they pulsed harshly upon hearing her dirty talk, causing the woman to stand back up and tug back her foreskin, releasing thicker spurges of precum that had the same texture as the real deal.

She pictured the image of herself on top of a young brunette with a petite yet attractive body with D cup tits and a cute butt that could be cupped, said girl crying into her neck begging for more. This was a dream she was determined to make come true. She could do it for there was no obstacle that Allura Connor couldn't overcome.

12