Ms. Connor's Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought her insecurities a long time ago, she accepted herself for who she was, she reached her goal at working her dream job, and now. She was going to cum.

She huffed and huffed after each lighting stroke, her scalp to her toes were drenched in sweat and the sound of masturbation couldn't be any louder. Still, she had to stay focused despite her heartbeat going at thousand miles per hour. She squeezed her cock at the base with her sweaty palms and watched as the tower of cunt pounding flesh grew another inch with the gnarly veins threatening to rupture through the skin. They pulsed at the same speed of her heart.

The time had Cum!!

She bit the cap of the first empty milk gallon as soon as she grabbed it and attached the circle to the tip of her piss slit. Her teeth were now visible through her gritting and jerked off with amazing speed that could make a machine jealous.

She let out an animalistic roar as the first thick rope of sperm shot straight into the milk jug, another roar came as the veins slithered across her cock and a second spurt shot into the container. The sound of deposit in the plastic was as loud as her screams. Another came out followed by four more. Allura's roars were just as loud as her first one as the eighth rope of cum fired out of her cock to fill the gallon, there was so much coming out of her miraculous veiny monster.

"SHIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!" The next shot fired out of her piss slit like a bullet only this time it was a longer rope that lasted four long seconds, just as the gallon was third-fourths full. She spoke too soon, and the gallon was now full as her tenth shot filled it to the brim.

But the shot was not over, this one lasting five long seconds as she moved the tap away from her gushing slit, shooting the remainder of the spurt across the counter. Followed by another, and another, and another. Each lasting for seven seconds.

She groaned loudly and set the messy gallon on the counter to grab the other one to raise it to her still gushing tip. However, she forgot to take the cap off and blew her fourteenth load all over her hands and top half of the gallon. The thick rope did not wait for her and it kept shooting all over the counter for a good eight seconds.

Her balls bounced on their own as she threw her head back and groaned, raising the cap of the gallon to her teeth to bite it off and lowered it to her crotch just in time to catch the fifteenth jizz burst. She resumed her hand job, determined to make it through her messy orgasm. This cum drizzle lasted a long ten seconds, filling the jug a quarter already.

"Come on boys, you know this is far from over!!" she gasped when another sperm gush shot loudly out of her tip. "Yes, that right, just like that, just like that!" her dirty talk encouraged her as another rope poured out, filling the gallon half-way but quickly surpassed it since Allura could've sworn this one lasted twelve seconds.

Her biggest cumshot yet. No doubt. The second gallon was full but Allura was not done with her cream deposit. The kitchen now reeked of her fragrant musk and she splattered all over the gallon top as soon as she removed her mushroom tip. She set the messy jug next to the other one and gripped her cock with both hands to jerk it again, falling back in her high stool.

The woman was moaning, whining and groaning for the next three minutes. She lost count after her twenty fifth spurt shot out like a fountain. She hosed her cock furiously without a trace of slowing down despite hyperventilating like a possessed person. The kitchen floor was now a mess with puddles of white laying in batches around Allura. Her thighs were covered in white and the streams were cascading down her shins, pooling at her feet. The counter now had wads of semen covering it, the smell of jizz perforating the air.

Allura was a mess but she kept going. Her hands, forearms, cock and balls covered in sperm. The last rope of semen left her penis, but this time it came out slow instead of firing away. Her foreskin pulled forward over her mushroom tip so the spooge looked like toothpaste excreting from the container. It was a long rope like its predecessors, but it was the final one.

Allura gave a triumphant laugh as her cock remained rock hard. She was proud of herself for not once tiring during the wank off session despite her muscles protesting. All thanks to hard earned stamina. But Allura was far from over. Leslie was on her way. She could arrive any minute!

It was time to make her shake.

She lifted her messy, sweaty body from her seat and walked to the counter. The patter of her bare feet slapping on the white coated floor filled her with pride. Lucky for her the ingredients were untouched by her cum shot except for the messy stained gallons. She connected the blender and began pouring the fruits, melted peanut butter, and homemade trail mix with her messy hands. She reached for both gallons and felt the heat emanating from the plastic containers. The woman raised the tips to her nostrils and was rewarded with the scent of hot sperm. Its fragrant musk made her cock twitch and she looked down to make it bop up and down on command.

"Good work boys." She tilted both hands and dumped the contents into the blender bowl. It was a magnificent sight as the food was bathed in her sperm. Her cum was thicker than milk so it didn't filter through at all but once she poured a certain amount the ingredients disappeared in the floating salty cream. She placed the nearly empty jugs to the side and placed the lid to grind Leslie's shake. She stood in place doing her breathing exercises and grabbed a clean rag from one of the drawers to wipe her hands and forearms.

After a full two minutes, Allura walked to a cupboard to find the overlarge thermo mug with Leslie's name on it. She turned off the blender, unscrewed the lid and eyed the contents. The perfect Protein Shake! The ingredients were grounded into the baby batter spectacularly, giving the beverage a white- yellowish mix. The woman grabbed it by the handle and leaned in to take another waft.

Intoxicating indeed.

A devilish smirk grazed her sultry lips and she lowered the container to where her cock was aiming into it. She gave her monster a harsh squeeze and watched as a small spurt hiding in her foreskin excreted into the shake.

"Perfect."

Her doorbell rang loudly throughout the house, Leslie had arrived. That was Allura's cue to pour the drink into the mug. Allura had given Leslie a key a long time ago, she was welcome whenever she wanted so it was no surprise when the large doors suddenly opened after the bell chimes stopped.

"Allura!" a hoarse voice rang throughout the halls.

"In the Kitchen Leslie. Watch your step!!"

Leslie Kingston came around the corner where her best friend was waiting for her. The older woman was a true beauty despite being a few years behind Allura. Her dark brown hair was tied back into a tight bun, she wore a sports bra that cupped her DD cups rather nicely along with runner's pants that hugged her perfect bottom and curvy legs. She wore sports shoes indicating she had just come from her morning jog. A good layer of sweat covered her body, adding shine to her abdominals, biceps, and triceps.

The woman wiped her crinkle ridden brows and smiled upon seeing her friend despite her state. The smell of sweat, musk and hot sperm was in the air, but it was nothing Leslie wasn't used to. And she was defiantly used to seeing her childhood friend naked surrounded by the mess courtesy of her Impressive package.

"Good morning." her voice finally retaining its proper tone.

"Good morning indeed." Allura grinned and closed the lid of the mug.

"Definitely your biggest mess yet." The mother walked into the kitchen, being careful not to step in the pure white puddles.

"Oh, I'll be breaking that record soon Sis." She opened her arms and despite her messy state, Leslie still gave her a hug but kept her waist at bay to avoid the caked messed.

"Still so eager to sleep with my daughter?" she grinned, taking her mug from Allura.

"Always." Allura let go of her now slowly deflating cock that was tucked to the side so she could hug her friend. "After all, was that not the deal?"

It was true. If Allura volunteered to make her the shakes, then that meant Leslie would give her the blessing in making a move on Susan. Leslie did not mind at all. She saw this as an opportunity to help Susan finally move on from her shyness and petty insecurities. Ever since the bastard left them Susan had fallen from joy and resorted to keeping to herself out of fear of angering or frustrating those around her. Therapy was not helping, and Leslie loved her daughter with all her heart. If anyone can help her move on from this phase, it was Allura Connor. The poor girl was too smart and full of potential to put herself down. Leslie only wanted Susan to carry herself again. If that meant a good talk, and encouraging from the person she trusted most, so be it. She was out of options after all.

"Of course, Allura." She twisted the cap and raised the tip to her lips. The salty cream's scent instantly awoke her senses and her taste buds were lathered with the viscous liquid. The warm yummy cum mixed with her favorite health snacks would provide her with all the energy she would need till the afternoon.

"Just right." she high fived the woman with the cock.

"I only provide the best." Allura slapped one of her messy thighs where the cum was already cooling on her flesh.

Leslie did a few leg-stretches before placing one of her music pods back in her ear. "I wish I could stay girl, but I really got to get going."

The naked woman nodded and walked her friend to the door. She was careful not to step outside now that she had nothing on, and the morning light was out. Leslie turned around holding her drink close.

"Just please take care of her." She started her jogging cardio back up.

"I will Leslie." Her tone was serious, the voice of good trustworthy friend. "I will take good care of her."

"Let her stay when she comes over." The mother turned and ran down the block. Feeling confident her daughter was in for a very pleasant ride.

Allura closed the door and walked back inside to the kitchen. God, it really was a mess. Still, it was up to her to put her next plan in motion. She started by cleaning her kitchen spotless. Disinfecting the counter, washing the dishes, and moping the floor more than five times. She took the messy high stool to her backyard and hosed it down with the garden pipe. After that she began spraying herself with it to rid the filth of her latest masturbation. She let her cock swing freely in the cool air and gave it a few tugs to make sure it was spotless. Since her backyard was enormous and no sight of neighbors anywhere, she walked by her pool and sat in one of the beach chairs, adjusting her testicles and peeled back her foreskin to let the wind cool her flaccid long veiny cock.

This day was off to a good start.


12