Ms. Dana Davidson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHHHAAAAATTTT," he wrote back.

"Fucking nuts man. She looks as good as ever." I wrote back.

I looked up from my phone and saw the dog digging around by the fence at the back of the yard and yelled, "Sadie! No!" at her and clapped my hands. She came running over to me in my chair immediately and I sat petting her when I heard, "Hey there!" in a light, somewhat high-pitched voice to my right.

I turned and had to shield my eyes from the sun, but there she was at the edge of her fence looking at me and waving her fingers.

"Oh hey, Ms. Davidson, hope I didn't disturb you yelling at this one to stop digging." I said.

"Not at all, I was just a little startled cause I'm used to hearing your mom telling her to stop digging, so I had to get up to see who it was," she replied with a short, fake laugh.

She had her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing a white one-piece swimsuit with cut-outs on the sides between the chest and the hips. The neckline wasn't deep and ended just above the split between her boobs. This type of suit wasn't anywhere near as revealing as just about any other would have been on her body, but nothing could fully conceal those things.

"Yeah, just me. Still here. Back here to stay for the next week taking care of this one and the house," I explained.

"Oh, are your mom and dad gone?" She asked with some surprise.

"Yeah, Mexico for a little over a week." I replied. "They drove to the airport yesterday morning and since I live in the city and work from home, it's easy for me to come and watch the house and dog while they're gone. It works out pretty well for everybody. It'll probably be a regular thing now when they travel."

"That's great! I did notice that their car was gone all day yesterday and then saw a different one that turned out to be yours. When theirs was still gone today I wondered if they sold it!" She laughed. "...Oh god, I probably sound like such a nosey neighbor!" She said with a laugh and a hand on her bulging chest.

I laughed too and said, "Oh no, you're fine."

After a few seconds, she looked toward her feet, dropped her sunglasses down on her nose and said in a noticeably deeper voice, "Don't worry though, it's not like I'm hiding in the shadows watching you through the windows at night or anything," with direct eye contact and that same loaded smirk I remembered from conversations in the past.

My heart jumped so far up my throat I had to catch it with my tongue to keep from shooting straight out of my mouth.

"Oh, fuck she saw me last night," I thought.

"Haha yeah..." I said back to her like an awkward idiot.

Still smirking and looking right at me, she pushed her sunglasses back up and said, "Well have fun with that one," gesturing towards the dog. "She's so sweet! Let me know if you need anything from me while you're here by yourself." She waved her fingers and turned back towards the pool.

I went back inside with the dog and immediately texted Drew.

"Dude, she fucking saw me spying on her last night. I just saw her in the backyard and she made some sly comment about watching me through the windows in the dark. She totally knows."

"L O FUCKING L," was the reply.

"Man, whatever. You know how she is. She's a total maneater. If we weren't such complete idiots in HS we all probably could've had her haha!"

He was such a crass jackass, but part of me kind of agreed. I definitely didn't think she'd have some kind of crazy orgy with us or anything, nor did I want that, but I can't help but think back to those short conversations in the driveway and that smirk when she'd talk to us after basketball games. At the very least she seemed to know we thought she was hot and either thought we were too or was just fucking around with us to get her rocks off and have a little fun.

"This is just so awkward now." I said back to him. "I never felt weird talking to her before but she just brought that up and then immediately went back to her pool and ended the conversation."

"If she was offended or weirded out by it she never would've even talked to you and definitely wouldn't have brought it up! Maybe she thinks it was weird, but I guarantee she got off on it."

"She knows I'm here alone for the week."

"Duuuuude, you have to make a move! You know your mom wouldn't let you go to her pool or really even talk to her if she was there, you gotta take advantage!" He said. "Get. To. Her. Pool. It all starts there."

"I'm afraid to even make eye contact with her now!" I replied.

"HAHA! Man! Imagine not just making contact with her eyes but with her tits! She's alone, you're alone. All you gotta do is be cool next time you see her and get on her side of the fence."

The next message read, "Even if you just hang by the pool with her and literally nothing else happens, imagine having all that time to just stare at those cows without your mom grounding you when you get home!"

"Jesus. This is awkward as hell" I couldn't stop thinking to myself. Even still, he's definitely right that I need to play it as cool as humanly possible if or when I see her again. It was the only way to stay sane for the rest of the week. My goal wasn't even to get close to her now, I just wanted to avoid exploding out of sheer embarrassment.

I went back through the living room to the office to check emails and do literally anything I could to wrap up work and distract myself.

_ _ _

Later that night I ordered a pizza for dinner, took it to the living room and flipped a baseball game on while I ate and perused some social media bullshit mindlessly on my phone.

Where I sat in the living room, I was plainly visible to Dana from her living room, but I wasn't facing her direction. There was, however, a stereo cabinet to the right of the tv with a glass door that would reveal the reflection of anything going on behind me and out the window.

As I ate and watched the game, it went past 8:30pm and the last remaining bits of daylight faded into the mid-August night. Not long after, I saw a light reflected in the glass door of the stereo cabinet. It was her living room lamp across the narrow yard between our houses. I didn't turn to look, but I did keep my eyes on that glass door. I saw her walk through the room shortly after the light came on. As I watched her reflection she moved across the room then seemed to turn her head towards the window and stop for a second. I watched, my heart beating a little faster. After a second or two, she then continued through the room toward her kitchen, just like last night.

I went back to the game, taking a second to turn my eyes toward the cabinet door every few minutes. I saw her walk back through the room again a few minutes later, this time with her back to me. No turn, no stop, nothing. I went back to minding my own business watching the game and looking at my phone. After about 45 minutes I got up and took the remaining pizza into the kitchen. Saturday lunch.

When I walked back into the living room, this time facing the window and looking out toward Dana's house, her living room light was off. In fact, all of the lights were off. It was pitch black in there. I stopped for a second to take in the view and look a little more closely, but nothing could be seen.

I went around the couch and poked my head into the office to look out the window. Her porch light was on and her car was in the driveway. "She must still be home," I thought and went back to the couch.

I sat down and started flipping through channels. "Man, I just can't watch a full 9 innings anymore..." I said out loud.

I came across an old favorite movie and settled there, putting the remote down next to me. About ten minutes after the point where I caught it, there came a scene that I could, and many times did, recount frame by frame in my head since I was 15. One of my favorite actresses ever, a tall slender brunette with big tits, takes her shirt off in front of an awkward guy, slowly walks up to him, gives them a shake, and then grabs his hands and puts them right on her chest. Its only about 10 seconds worth of a view, but I was obsessed with her and that scene from the moment I first saw it. I'd probably gone through a few full boxes a Kleenex because of that scene.

Sure enough, it still worked on me. I felt my dick getting hard inside my pants. If anyone else had been here with me, it would've been quite an embarrassing scene! These pants were so comfortable and warm that I never wore underwear in them unless I was with someone other than a girl I might be seeing. If I walked around in them like this, there was a clear outline of my dick for all to see, swinging with each step I took. If I was hard in these pants, there was absolutely nothing left to the imagination. That's exactly where I found myself right now. Luckily I was all alone.

After all the crazy thoughts going through my head earlier today, the silhouette in the window last night, the view of Dana in her one-piece today, and her living in my head rent-free since her little comment about spying in the shadows, this scene reminded me that I had a massive load of tension that needed releasing.

I stood up, full erection pushing out my pants in front of me and turned off the tv. I hit the lights and made my way upstairs, hand in my pants before I even got to my room

When I got up there, I walked to the window, glanced quickly across the way and saw the same opaque drapes closed with the lamp on in the room but nothing else to be seen. I closed the curtains on my side and let out a day's worth of frustration onto the same towel from the night before.

_ _ _

I slept in the next morning which I always liked to do on Saturdays, but I had a few things that I needed to do around the house that day, including cutting the grass. I got up, had breakfast, and took the dog out in the back. It was already hot and a nice sunny day.

I stood on the patio for a little bit while Sadie poked around and finally did what she needed to do. I cleaned up after her, anticipating the need to do it before cutting the grass later.

As I walked back to the house, I glanced in the direction of Dana's house but saw no activity outside or in the kitchen, partially visible through a window in the back corner closest to our house.

After hanging out inside for a little bit I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11:17. I knew I'd better get started on cutting the grass before it got too hot outside. I started with the front yard which was always quick work as it was a relatively small and rectangular yard. I found that I enjoyed these yardwork tasks that I used to hate so much when my dad would make me do them as a kid. Living in the city for a few years with no real outdoor space to take care of made me wish I had this kind of work to do. Only in small doses though, of course. I think this house-sitting thing might be pretty fun now that my parents were planning on traveling so much more. Hopefully I didn't have a terribly awkward situation with the sexy neighbor that would ruin it all for me...

I finished up the front yard and moved through the narrow walkway between our house and Dana's to get the mower to the backyard. Just as I went through the narrow gate and got back there, I heard the kitchen door on the other side of the fence close and flip flop-clad footsteps on the concrete poolside patio. Being so close to the fence, I couldn't see her, but I instantly felt a nervous anticipation and heavy heartbeat thinking about yesterday's exchange with Dana.

I started up the mower and got going. The backyard usually took about 20 minutes to get done, especially since I'd have to empty the clippings from the attached bag at least once.

The sun got higher in the sky and I decided I'd take my shirt off. I almost always cut the grass like this for years when I was younger, I thought nothing of it.

As I made my laps back and forth from the house toward the back fence I moved farther away from the fence separating Dana's yard from ours and into the middle of the yard, progressing towards the far side. At the back corner of the yard opposite from Dana's fence line, my mom had a compost heap where my dad would dump the grass clippings. I stopped the mower in the middle of the yard, detached the bag, and walked over to the compost to dump the clippings.

As I turned to head back to the mower and finish the job, I heard laughing and looked toward the fence to see Dana looking at me through dark sunglasses giggling. She said, "what exactly are you thinking? Mowing the lawn shirtless in the mid-day heat but still wearing long pants?"

I looked down and realized that I was, in fact, wearing my same favorite pants that I had on last night. I instantly knew how ridiculous this was on such a hot day and somehow hadn't thought anything of it...or the fact that I wasn't wearing underwear again, as had become my completely mindless habit.

This time she was wearing a two-piece suit. A legit bikini. Powder blue with red outlines along the edges. Once I looked back at her after taking in the ridiculousness of my choice of wear, my eyes went straight to her protruding chest. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Her breasts were pushed up by the bikini top but not as if she was wearing luxury lingerie. They were absolutely beautiful. She was, after all, a mother of one in her mid-50s and the effect on her body was apparent, but she was still spectacular. It was clear to see with this view that the silhouetted boob-drop of a couple nights prior was no illusion. Whatever her age and her cup size, those things were no saggy hangers.

She had a relatively tight stomach with just the slightest roundness to it. Small love handles on the sides that transitioned down to ample hips and her very ample ass that was obscured by the fence along with her thick thighs. The only way to get the whole view would be on the other side of the fence...

"Yeah I suppose this is a pretty ridiculous outfit on a day like today," I said, knowing that in the full light of day she could've, and likely did, see the outline of everything moving around in my thin pants as I walked back across the yard. Good thing there was nothing to be ashamed of and plenty for her to take in...

Nevertheless, with the view I had of her and the knowing what kind of view she just had of me, the intense awkwardness was setting in in my mind.

"I just love these pants," I said and threw up my hands. "Didn't even realize I had them on, haha..."

"Well, I'm not sure how much of you they're really covering up anyway!" She said with a sly laugh and her trademark smirk.

"Oh god." I thought. Everything confirmed.

"Haha, I guess I'm just used to being in my place or this house alone."

"Can't put too much stock in that!" She said. "You never know who might be looking from over the fence... or through the windows..." She replied with a turn of her head, the smirk only getting bigger.

"Ok man, be cool. You have to be cool. As cool as humanly possible." I repeated to myself, remembering my thoughts from yesterday.

"Oh... its all good." I said. "I don't really mind being watched." I said while shooting a sly smile of my own, squinting in the sunlight. Trying as hard as I could to be cool.

At this point I could certainly feel some more movement happening within my thin pants, and not the kind induced by walking...

"Oh, very good to know!" She said back with a genuine laugh.

I began to reattach the bag to the mower, bending down to get it back on so that I could finish my work but also to conceal the growing hardness in these pants that I REALLY wished I wasn't wearing at the moment. I played off her comment and just chuckled as I worked to get the bag back on and hoped to give myself time to settle down below the waist.

A bit of time went by with nothing said. I could tell she was still watching me as I got the bag on and fiddled around pretending to do more work while I took advantage of my crouched position.

I then heard, "Well hey, I don't think you've ever taken me up on my invites to come swimming over the years and I am downright offended! Come around to the back gate once you're done over there and escape this heat in the pool. It's simply wonderful today."

My blood went cold. "Holy shit," I thought. Maybe yesterday wasn't such a disaster and she wasn't creeped out by me.

"The other side of the fence..." I thought, echoing what Drew had said to me via text the day before.

"Ok, respond now, you idiot," I said to myself.

"Yeah that actually sounds great!" I said with a squinting look back toward her through the sunlight.

"Ok see you soon! And don't forget to change out of those pants..." She said with a smile as she turned back towards her pool.

As I watched her move back toward the pool and out of view behind the fence, I let out a big sigh. "Whoa, man. The other side of the fence...."

Finishing up my last couple of laps back and forth through the yard, I could feel my dick swinging heavily in my pants, low and loose in the heat of the day. As I made my way back toward the house on my last lap, I caught Dana out of the corner of my eye stopping to look at me as she walked toward the door to her kitchen.

I put the mower away and walked into the house from the garage while taking a deep breath in anticipation of what I was about to do. "Its not a big deal, man. You're just going to swim at your neighbor's place. You're both adults and it's a hot day. She's just extending an invite that has been open for years, and you're just able to actually accept it this time... Yeah. That's all it is." I repeated this and similar thoughts to myself as I walked down the hall toward the stairs.

I went up to my room and went through my clothes. "Shit." I said out loud and sat on the bed, shoulders slumped. "I don't have swim trunks. Why would I have brought them? I didn't anticipate this." I sat looking at my clothes considering my options.

I had a pair of basketball shorts that I could wear. They were really my only option. They were also about as thin as my sweatpants and white. There would be absolutely nothing left unseen in these.

"Well," I said, "time to go for it, I have no choice."

I slipped on the basketball shorts which weren't very loose, as I tend to prefer tighter fitting clothing. I walked into the bathroom and took a look at myself. I felt good. I was in my physical prime and it showed. I had put on some muscle since I moved to the city and got into a gym routine. I was always slender, but more filled out now. At my last physical exam a few months back, I was 6'2 and 172lbs. I flexed once at myself in the mirror for an extra boost of confidence and looked at the apparent-but-not-obvious bulge of my dick in the white basketball short with no inner-lining of normal swim trunks. My eyes then met again in the mirror and I said, "Well, fuck it. Can't really wear anything else." I gave myself a shrug and headed downstairs feeling a little less nervous than before.

_ _ _

Just as I closed the back door of the house behind me, Dana was walking out her door to the pool.

"Oh great, you're all ready to go!" She said.

"Yeah, heading over to your back gate now!"

I moved to the gate at the back of our yard, walked through it and out onto the concrete walkway that wound its way through our neighborhood, turned right, and moved towards Dana's gate. As I approached I took a deep breath and shook out my arms to relieve the palpable anticipatory tension I was feeling.

The sun was beating down. I reached for the gate just as she opened it from the other side. Now as we stood on level ground and as close to each other as we'd been in years, I noticed how I towered over her small 5'5 body.

She looked up at me through her sunglasses and said, "Hi! I'm so glad you're finally coming over to the pool! I can't believe you never have!"