Ms. Dana Davidson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosesLomax
MosesLomax
134 Followers

"Yeah, pretty crazy!" I said as I thought about how my mother would refuse to let me come over here when I was younger. She'd certainly be very unhappy about it today too if she were here. Still not sure why.

As the words were coming out of my mouth she leaned in and hugged me unexpectedly. She pulled me in close and I felt her enormous boobs press into me. She pulled away and turned toward the pool in front of me and that was when I got my first view of her bikini-clad ass. What an ass it was. Her hips were somewhat wide and sat on a pair of tree-trunk thighs but they were toned and muscular. She clearly spent time at the gym and took care of herself. Her ass was big but not fat. It actually had a surprising firmness that rivaled the equally surprising firmness of her tits. Her bikini bottoms extended most of the way over both cheeks but still left a lot exposed.

I had to get a hold of myself and remember to keep walking to follow her up to the pool. Was I drooling too? I had to put a finger to my lips just to check. Just my imagination.

I followed her up a few steps to the poolside. It was such a nicely landscaped yard, just like the front.

"Do you hire a landscaper or gardener to take care of your yard??" I said with some surprise in my voice.

"Nope, this is all me," she said looking back over her shoulder. "I'm a single lady without much else to do. Besides, I love working outside the house to keep it nice. This pool is my favorite place on Earth so I like to keep it looking great!"

We got next to the pool and I had a look. It was rounded on the ends and had a figure-8 shape. Not very large, but she wasn't hosting pool parties or anything. Good enough for one woman... and the neighbor boy. On the side closest to the house near the kitchen door was the shallow end, about 4.5 ft deep with a set of stairs. The deep end to the left looked to be about 10ft.

I took it all in and turned back to my right to see her standing there in the sun looking right at me not saying a word.

"...Hey," I said, trying to break through the awkwardness I felt under her sunglass-concealed gaze.

"Hey," she said back to me after a delay of a couple seconds with her smirk in full force. In the bright sunlight I could just see her eyes moving up and down my body behind her dark glasses.

"Drinks!" she suddenly exclaimed after another couple seconds. "What do you like on a hot sunny day? Oh, and you didn't bring a towel, did you?"

"Oh damn, I didn't even think about bringing a towel," I said. "And, uh, I'll just have whatever you're having I guess."

"Oh, fun. Margaritas then!" She said as she beckoned me towards the door to the kitchen.

We walked past a couple of nice pool chairs and into the kitchen through the patio door. Her house was nice and clean and the air conditioning was blasting! I immediately felt a chill.

"I'll get these margs going, you can grab a towel from the bathroom down the hall," she said and pointed to her left toward a short hallway.

She turned to her right into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of tequila out of a bag from Target as I took in another glimpse of her backside and moved down the hall. To my left there was a door about halfway open where I could see a sink against the wall. "This must be it..." I said under my breath as I walked in and turned on the light. As I turned toward the shower on the opposite wall I froze. I leaned back and peeked over my shoulder back down the hall to see her still in the kitchen pouring booze into a blender.

After confirming that she was still there, I moved toward the objects that caught my eye: the white one-piece bathing suit she was wearing yesterday was hanging over the shower door, and, even more enticing, a lacey maroon bra was hanging next to it. I gently nudged the door closed a bit more behind me and went directly to the bra.

Looking one more time over my shoulder toward the door, I turned back to the bra, grabbed the back strap near the clasp and let me curiosity get the best of me. "34F," I said quietly out loud. I turned to my right and made a wide-eyed expression at myself in the mirror. "Good god, man. Bombs. Absolute bombs," I whispered.

Satisfied with my unexpected discovery, I noticed the towel rack behind the door and grabbed one for myself. I poked my head out the door and said, "Do you need a towel too?"

She turned towards me and said, "No I have one outside already, thanks!"

I headed back toward the kitchen where she had the blender on what had to be its loudest setting. The two glasses on the counter next to her could hold far less than the contents of the blender.

I made a face as if to say, "Ok, it's going to be like that I guess." I was down for it. It was Saturday, I had nothing else to do and I was hanging out alone with the local MILF. This day could lead me anywhere. The nervous anticipation I felt earlier got slightly stronger.

"Just be cool, man. You're on the other side of the fence now. Anything can happen."

"Anything can happen" might not have been the words to soothe me. I felt a sudden uptick in my nervousness, but I hoped that getting into that blender full of hooch might help calm me down.

Just as I took in a deep breath, she bent over right in front of me to pick up a small dish towel that had fallen on the floor. I wasn't an ass man but felt like that could change today.

As she was picking up the towel she turned towards me and saw me gawking. My eyes caught hers, but not in time.

Totally busted.

I quickly looked away out towards the pool, but I was caught red handed.

She turned back towards the blender, grabbed it, then turned back to her right to fill the glasses. As she filled the second one she slowly turned to look at me. Smirking all the while.

"Here, this one is yours," she said, sliding the glass towards me while keeping her eyes locked on me throughout.

She put the blender in the fridge behind her, still almost 2/3 full, then turned and grabbed her glass. She turned to look at me, still smirking, then suddenly in a playful voice exclaimed, "Cheers!" And clinked her glass against mine.

"Let's head back outside. I'll follow you this time," she said with an exaggerated smile.

We walked outside and sat on the chairs in the sun. Seeing one chair already had a towel, I took the other one. I threw my towel down, still folded, and sat facing her chair and she did the same, facing me. We both sipped and she asked, "So where in Mexico are Jim and Molly?"

"Cabo," I said. It's supposed to be pretty cool.

"Oh, trust me, it's great," she said with a thousand yard stare as if recounting her own experience there silently to herself. After a few seconds, she said, "And when are they coming back again?"

"One week from today, next Saturday."

"Oh, so a little more than a week total? You've already been here a couple nights, haven't you?"

"Yeah, they left Thursday morning not long before I got here."

"Right, I remember you saying that earlier. Well, that's great. As much as I love this pool, it can get a little lonely and boring all by myself. Glad I'll have you around for the whole week," she said and shot me a smile with a giggle. "Have you been bored the last couple of nights all alone in the house?"

"Not really, I live by myself in the city so I'm used to it," I replied. "I don't really mind being alone, plus I have the dog here which is great."

"Lovely," she said. "I was worried, you looked a little lonely last night. Maybe not bored, but lonely," she said and looked right at me with her trademark smirk.

I gulped and said, "Oh, uh, you saw me last night..?" And took a big sip of my drink.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't spying or anything. I just happened to see you watching tv and then as you were hurrying upstairs to... ...go to bed... I assume..?" She asked as she took a long slow sip of her drink staring daggers directly into my eyes. I knew exactly what she saw if it was when I went upstairs at the end of the night.

I tried to play it off even though I knew she could hear the nervousness in my voice. "Oh, yeah, just finished up a movie and went to bed." I said, breaking eye contact with her out of embarrassment.

She laughed softly and said, "Well good, I'm glad you weren't bored, and I'm even more happy that I have you to keep me from being bored this week too! We just might have a great time." She took another long sip with direct eye contact.

I fidgeted nervously with my glass between sips.

She then set her glass on the small table between our chairs and flung her long strawberry blonde hair back behind her shoulders. She pivoted on her chair, putting her legs up and leaning back at a 45 degree angle to face the sun and said, "Oh I absolutely love this sunshine. It makes me feel so warm inside and out." She closed her eyes and pulled her shoulders back, gently thrusting her chest forward. It was a mesmerizing sight. This time I made sure to remove my eyes from the beauty in front of me before she caught me looking again. Unfortunately, when I looked down at my lap, I noticed my own bulge growing more and more visible by the second. I glanced back over at her but she still had her eyes closed and didn't seem to notice.

"Damn," I thought to myself, "these shorts are almost as bad at hiding what's inside as my sweatpants..."

I swung my legs up on to the chair and replicated her position but brought my right leg upward and bent it at the knee to try and block her view of whatever might be visible to her inside my shorts.

"Not like she didn't get a full show from me in the living room last night anyway...." I said to myself, cringing. "I cannot believe she was watching me."

I took another sip of my drink, taking in the scenery in front of me and checking out the pool. I noticed that the Rodgers' house on the other side of Dana's didn't have any kind of view into her back yard and I turned behind to re-confirm that our house and yard had no view of her pool either.

"Huh, what a great set up she has," I thought. "Nobody else can see anything back here."

Just as I was taking this in, Dana removed her sunglasses then reached behind her to adjust the back of the chair downward so that it laid flat. She looked at me then turned over on to her back. With brief eye contact, she reached behind her back and undid the bikini top. She untied the string and let it fall off to both sides. She had no tan line from it. She looked at me, saying nothing. I took another sip and carried on as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, but there was something going on again in my shorts that was becoming all-too ordinary this afternoon...

I moved my leg upward again to try to block her view. She then turned her head to the other side, facing the house. This was my chance to get the whole view. Her huge breasts were pressed beneath her against the chair but still had enough mass to not be totally flattened out. Instead, they bulged at the sides and it was a sight to behold. As I drank in the view, she reached with both hands down towards the back of her bikini bottoms and pushed them down towards her thick ass slightly. Again, no tan lines.

We sat there in silence for a short while. I was committing as much of this view to memory as possible while she got her sun and presumably enjoyed every minute of what she was doing. I imagined the characteristic smirk plastered on her face looking in the opposite direction.

"Feel free to get in the pool whenever you want," she said, still facing the other way.

"I was just thinking about it actually," I replied. This might be my chance to get up and into the water with my raging hard-on while she's facing the other way.

Just as I was about to get up, she lifted herself off the chair a few inches, breasts decompressing beneath her but still filling all of the space between her and the chair, turned towards me and said, "But first we'll need refills!"

In a fluid motion, she lifted herself up further as she turned to face the opposite direction and fumbled at her sides for the bikini top straps. I got an eyeful of sideboob for just a second and would've had a much more complete view had she turned towards me.

She pulled the top tightly against her breasts and tied a knot in the back, turned slightly toward me with a smile, grabbed both cups, stood up, and headed inside.

I watched every step as she moved towards the house.

She slid the door open and I felt the blast of cold air from ten feet away. The door slid closed behind her and I lost her in the glare on the glass.

I took another deep breath. "Well. I don't think she was offended at all if she did see you looking at her the other night, so nothing to worry about there," I said to myself. "And she was watching me!" The thought made me nervous but also set off a strange heat in my body. I kind of liked the idea of her seeing me. I knew exactly what she saw and she certainly wasn't ashamed to make it clear to me that she knew exactly what was going on. She seemed to revel in the tension it created.

These thoughts did nothing to alleviate my own tension building in my shorts, and once again, just as I was about to take advantage of my opportunity to get in the pool with some slim hope of hiding my shame, the door slid open. Again, a cool blast of air hit me from a distance. She slid the door closed behind her and walked toward me with two refilled margaritas. As she approached I noticed that the air conditioning had had an effect on her as well. Two large nipples with a diameter a little smaller than a dime were poking through her tightly knotted bikini top.

"Jesus Christ," I thought. "What else can this woman possibly do to get me to stare at her body?"

I tried to look away but was hypnotized.

As she got a couple feet from me, she looked down at her chest, then outward slightly at the margarita glasses, then straight ahead at me. There was the smirk. Again. Right on cue.

She handed me my glass with a smile, took a sip from hers, and said, come on, let's get in. She set her glass down, took her sunglasses off, and put them at the end of her chair next to her drink.

My dick was a steel pole by now and I was doing everything I could to keep it in line with my raised right leg so as to not make anything obvious. I wasn't sure if it was working or not, but it was my only hope.

"Sure, sounds good," I said like an idiot. My only hope now was that she'd turn around and go ahead of me and not look back at me until I was all the way in.

She turned and made for the water. Just as I slipped my left foot onto the ground and turned in that direction, she turned back to look at me. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" She asked with a laugh.

I made a nervous laugh and felt intense relief when she again turned away from me.

I popped up with my back slightly turned and quickly tucked my hard dick into the waist band of my shorts and moved swiftly towards the pool.

I was able to slip down the stairs and into the water behind her just as she turned around again to face me. "Wow, I think I got away with that somehow." I thought to myself.

She looked at me with a smirk as big as ever.

"Isn't the water so nice?" She asked. "The pool is heated."

"I love it," I replied, looking down at the water. "Its nice and warm, but still feels great on a hot sunny day."

"Yes, its absolutely perfect," she said as she lifted her eyes up towards the sky. She continued looking up, so I did as well. We both stared at the sky in silence for a short while.

"Do you know what I love most about this pool, though?" She asked me as she dipped her head backwards into the water to submerge her hair.

"What?" I replied.

"Nobody can see anything I do back here." She replied in a low voice as she brought her head back up and looked directly at me.

"It gives me a real...freedom."

She lifted her left hand out of the water and placed the bikini top she'd apparently just removed under water on the concrete at the side of the pool. She was just past the spot where the shallow end slopes down into the 10ft deep end and only her head was visible above the water. A chill ran down my body and my nervousness reached new heights. With my glass still in my hand and in the shallow end and the warm water only up past my belly button, I squatted to go a little further into the water and took a big gulp of my margarita.

"That must be...really great." I said nervously, having no idea how to respond to what had just happened in front of me.

She laughed and said, "Oh you have no idea. Like I said, this is my favorite place on earth, and I love to have fun out here. Its my own private playground, really. That is, when I don't invite someone else to come play with me."

She began slowly moving toward me and my heartbeat increased with each foot of distance she closed between us. She stopped about four feet away, staring at me. Her shoulders and collarbones now visible above the water. Two huge shapes swaying in the water beneath, visible, but not in any detail.

She stopped and made a face. "Oh damn," she said. "I left my glass at the end of my chair over there by my sunglasses. Could you get it for me?"

I turned over my left shoulder to see it, then looked back at her. The smirk. It was just painted on her face beneath wide eyes non-verbally asking me, "Please?"

"Uh, sure," I said

I turned my back to her, went up the stairs, felt my waist band to make sure I was still tucked away as well as possible, and walked to her chair. Her drink in my left hand and mine in my right, I now had to face the music. There was nowhere to hide now. I closed my eyes, took a sip of my drink followed by a deep breath, and slowly turned back around to face her. When I did I was sure I heard a quiet gasp from her.

Trying to maintain my composure as best as I could, I moved back toward the pool, looking directly at her. My eyes locked on hers just long enough for her to show me her eyes moving down my body. They stopped right where my big hard dick was struggling against the waist band of my shorts which were pulled up awkwardly just under my belly button to conceal as much of my length as possible. Not high enough though, as I looked down and noticed that the last half inch or so of my head was now exposed above the waistband. On top of obviousness of my rigid cock, my swollen balls were hanging low and plainly visible as the thin white material of the shorts clung to them in their wetness. I was basically all out there for her to see and she was indeed seeing it.

She brought her eyes back up to mine as I entered the water and moved toward her. Locked in eye contact, I got within arm's reach of her and put out my left had with her drink. She slowly stood up higher from the water reaching her hand out to mine to take the drink.

I couldn't help but break eye contact and look down as more and more of her enormous chest slowly emerged from the water, no tan lines to be found. Just as I caught a glimpse of the very top edge of a large and somewhat pale areola on her right breast, she stopped. The drink was in her right hand and she was sipping it as she stared right at me. We looked at each other for what felt like a decade as we sipped our drinks.

Finally, she said, "How old are you now? 22? 23?"

"24," I managed to force out.

"24!" She exclaimed. "Wow." She paused and looked at my toned chest, shoulders, and arms. "Time flies," she said as she lifted the glass to her lips for a big gulp.

She moved a couple steps over to the side of the pool and set her glass down on the concrete. Moving back where she was, just a few feet away, she asked, "Do you know how old I am?"

"No, but I don't really ca..."

"53!" She said with a smile! "53." Repeating the number again and looking down at the water.

MosesLomax
MosesLomax
134 Followers