Ms. Dana Davidson Pt. 02

Story Info
Voyeuristic fantasies come to life.
5k words
4.65
23.6k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosesLomax
MosesLomax
134 Followers

I got back home and walked in the door. I stood just inside and took a deep breath, recounting what exactly had just happened this afternoon. I couldn't believe this actually went down. It also seemed like she wanted to keep getting together this week..?

This was crazy.

I went upstairs and took a long hot shower. Afterwards I walked into my room, still naked. My dick and balls were both hanging low from the heat of the shower and still feeling relaxed from all the activity earlier. As I walked into the room and looked over at the window, I stopped and thought about the curious warmth I felt earlier when Dana confirmed that she had watched me the night before. I confidently strode across the room directly in front of the window to go through the clothes in my backpack. I glanced out the window to see if there was any sign of Dana across the way but saw nothing. I stood just in front of the window stark naked hoping that she might be lurking in the shadows somewhere in there.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs and thought about what I'd do that night. I was planning on having a low-key night, but the events of the afternoon really had my blood pumping and I felt like getting out. Just then my phone vibrated with a text from my friend Jack. He asked if I wanted to get together that night for beers. Perfect!

I hung around the living room for a while and finished off the leftover pizza from the night before. It was just about to get dark and I was ready to head out and meet Jack at a spot downtown.

Jack lived a few blocks away growing up and had definitely heard about Dana when we were in high school. A few times after our basketball games or other activities he'd come over just to see if he could get a glimpse of her or have one of our famous driveway conversations with her. I think he had met her a couple times.

We caught up a little as we drank our beers since he and I didn't see each other all that much anymore but still stayed in touch from time to time. I debated what all I was going to tell him about that afternoon. We talked a little more until I finally said, "Dude. This afternoon." With a wide-eyed expression as I shook my head.

"What?" He said, looking at me quizzically.

"Do you remember that sexy ass mom that lives next door to my parents? Dana?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck man, of course I do!" Her tits were crazy but I liked her red hair the most!

"Well," I said and paused to take a sip of beer and create a little tension for the sake of the story. "My mom would never, NEVER, let me go to her place next door when she'd invite me over to swim. Something about her that my mom just didn't like. But today, I finally made it to the other side of the fence." I looked at him as I nodded and built more anticipation in him for what would come next.

"What? Are you serious??" He asked enthusiastically.

"No bullshit, man," I replied.

He leaned back and smiled wide, looking up to the ceiling of the bar. "No fucking way! How did this happen?"

"Well, I was outside cutting the grass shirtless in all my glory," I said with a joking tone and expression, "and I guess she saw something she liked from her side of the fence." I said and we laughed.

I went on, "So I'm out there cutting the grass and I look up to the fence to see her and her big tits watching me, we talked for a minute while we checked each other out, and then she tells me to just come on over through the back gate once I'm done."

I was clearly feeling myself a little more than I did earlier in the day when I was nervous as hell about the whole endeavor. I recounted to Jack the myth of a self-assured young man hunting the cougar next door while leaving out all of the reality of being a frightened little boy ordered around by a confident and sexy woman the entire afternoon.

"Dude, fucking wild. I can't believe it. She must have seen something she really liked!"

"I guess she did when I was cutting the grass but I also think she saw something the night before..." I said with a sideways glance and raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Jack replied.

"Well, when I was talking to her, she made some comment about seeing me through the window the night before as I hurried upstairs to bed." I explained. "The thing is, right before I hurried upstairs to bed, I was watching that movie we used to watch at Drew's place all the time, specifically that one certain scene..." I said, knowing that he'd know exactly what I was talking about.

"Holy shit dude, she didn't see you jacking it on the couch did she?" He asked with a shocked smile.

"Haha, no, but she saw just about everything but that! When I stood up and went upstairs I had a boner the size of a footlong sub sticking out in my pants. She would've seen it. Clear. As. Day." I said with emphasis on each word.

Jack laughed heavily, leaning back in his chair with his hands on his face.

"Yeah. So, she makes this comment about that to me today and then invites me over to the pool immediately afterwards. Needless to say, I finished cutting the damn grass and got myself over there asap, haha!"

"Duuuude!" Jack said in reply. His eyes were locked on to me in total suspense and anticipation of the next part of the story.

As I recounted the view of her body I had after she let me in the back gate, I told him about the hug she gave me and how her tits pressed up against me. He stared back at me in stunned disbelief. I breezed through the rest of the events until I got to the part about grabbing a towel from the bathroom.

"So, I go down the hall, into the bathroom and what do I see hanging on the shower door? Her bra. A big, dark, lacey, sexy ass bra."

Jack's eyebrows were raised to the ceiling as he hung on every word.

"I walk over and check it out," I said, stopping again to take another sip of beer and raise the tension.

Setting my glass down and slowly looking right at Jack, I said, "Thirty...Four... god... damn... F. Fucking F cups, man!"

"Dude. Those are monsters. Please tell me you stuffed this thing into your pants and smuggled it out of there," Jack said, laughing.

"Haha, I wish! But yeah man, my mind was blown. Couldn't believe it."

"So, what else happened?" He asked.

As I was now getting to the real exciting part of the story, I decided to leave the juiciest bits between myself and Dana. I told him about the sideboob view with the bikini top untied on the chair and how her nipples could cut glass after she came out of the air-conditioned house with refilled drinks. I told him we swam a little, she caught me sneaking peeks a few times and that was it. Nothing awkward and weeks' worth of material for me and my dick to recount later in private.

"Oh my god, man. I don't think I would've left the house tonight if I were you," he said. "Way too much to keep me occupied haha!"

"Seriously," I agreed.

"The rest of my night is all figured out when I get home, haha!" We both laughed.

We hung out for a while longer, finished our beers, and headed out

_ _ _

When I got home, I parked the car in the driveway and glanced over at Dana's house. I could see her living room light was on. I walked into the house from the front door, through the hallway and toward the kitchen. As I passed the living room to my right, I looked over and noticed that her light was now off. I didn't think anything more of it and went into the kitchen to fill up my water bottle at the sink.

I walked back into the dark living room and sat down on the couch with only the light from the kitchen dimly illuminating the room from a distance. I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through social media. A few minutes later I saw a light flick on across the way through the reflection in the stereo cabinet. It wasn't her main living room lamp but looked like a light back through a doorway where her stairs were. As I watched in the reflection on the cabinet door, I saw her briefly move through the light and towards her stairs.

Now I was curious.

I waited a little while longer, still looking at my phone with one eye and the stereo cabinet with the other. The light by her stairs was still on. A minute later it went off. I didn't see her at all so she must have turned it off with a switch at the top of the stairs. The thought growing in my mind of missing some kind of view of her upstairs was becoming more and more distracting. What the hell was I doing down here anyway? Nothing important, that's for sure. I hit the screen lock button on my phone, turned off the light in the kitchen, and headed for the stairs.

I got to the top of the stairs and turned left into my room. Walking in from the hallway there was a door immediately to the right, my private bathroom, and the expanse of my room in front of me. A somewhat large window, curtains open, faced Dana's house with only about 12-15 feet between the houses. I had to be standing just in front of my window or off to the right of it in order to see into her room.

My mom had recently relocated the bed from the right side of the window to left. No idea why, but hey, I didn't live here full-time anymore, so I didn't care.

I walked toward the window to see her sheer drapes closed just like last night and the lamp on in the room. This time, however, I noticed that her lamp and chair/ottoman pair were moved closer to the window and the room appeared a bit brighter than normal. No sign of her anywhere.

I shrugged and turned back toward my bathroom when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"See anything you like?" A text message said from a number I didn't have saved, but I knew immediately who it was.

I slid gingerly over to the right, far back from the window to stay as obscured as possible by the shadows but still have a view to her window. I looked around the room as hard as I could for any sign of her but saw nothing. I glanced directly across at the window by the stairs and saw nothing in the darkness there either.

"Just an empty house," I replied with the hands up/shrug emoji at the end.

"Hmmm," she replied a minute later.

Another text immediately followed saying, "Why don't you go into your bathroom there and slip into those nice comfy pants of yours. Don't bother with a shirt."

...How did she know about my bathroom? She couldn't see it from her room. I guess she had seen me go in and out of it before from the window by the stairs..? That was unexpected.

"When you're done, leave the bathroom light on and come back into the room but leave all the other lights off." The next text said. "I always liked the way it lit your room."

I stared blankly at that last message not knowing quite what to make of it. I had always liked leaving that light on to indirectly light my room, even when I was younger.

I tossed my phone on the bed to my left, turned around and walked toward the bathroom.

After removing my shirt, I looked at myself in the mirror for a second, then watched as I undid my belt and slid my pants off. No underwear again tonight.

"This is becoming a real thing for me lately," I thought to myself.

I found my sweatpants just outside the bathroom door and slipped them on, taking in the clear outline of my dick which was hanging low and getting a little fat with anticipation of the invisible woman next door watching me.

I walked back into the mostly dark room, lit dimly by the bathroom light behind me as my phone vibrated again.

"Now move your bed back where it belongs," the message said.

Again, I was taken aback. "I guess she's been watching me a little longer than I realized..." I said aloud to myself and again glanced out the window not seeing her anywhere across the way.

My bed at home was only full-sized and had a pretty flimsy frame that was light and easy to move, especially since my room was mostly empty of any obstacles now that I had moved out. I moved the bed back to the right side of the room where I had slept in it for basically my entire life at home before the last two nights.

"Good boy." A new text read.

Just then I saw the short, curvy, shadowy figure of a woman emerge and walk through the bedroom. She moved from the far corner of the room, visible from my angle, into the middle of room, now lit much more clearly by the lamp that had been moved. Still, through the cream-colored drapes, it was hard to make out any details. I could see that she was wearing a bra and underwear that looked to be a dark color, maybe black or a dark red or blue.

As I stood shirtless with my eyes locked on her figure through the window, I could feel my big dick beginning to press up against my pants as it filled with blood.

Dana now moved delicately toward the window, reached out in front of her, and opened the drapes. She first pushed open the one to her right, and then the one to her left. I could see her clearly now and she was looking directly at me. Behind her was the papasan chair and small ottoman in front of it. The lamp was on next to the chair, but she must've had another light on in the room as it was brighter and I could see that she wasn't just backlit by the lamp.

I looked back at her face. The smirk. The same smirk that flashed through my mind on so many nights as I furiously stroked my dick in this very bed in this very spot in my room thinking about her beautiful face and humongous tits when I caught glimpses of her outside or after our basketball games. I was always searching for this exact view into her room to catch her unaware of my stare so I could jerk my cock until my cum came streaming out all while I imagined Dana's smirking mouth or big tits catching my load. Now, years later, here I was. My steel-shafted dick jutting out for her to see as my eyes slowly scanned her body up and down through the window.

I saw her bring her phone up to her chest and start typing. Three dots appeared on her side of our text thread.

"Now, turn and face into your room towards the light and slowly slide those pants down for me," the text read. "Slowly. And pretend nobody is watching," a second text ordered.

Without looking at her, I set my phone on the bed, turned toward the light, giving her a side view but still turned slightly in her direction. I pulled the pants down at a snail's pace, pushing them downward and gradually revealing more and more of myself to hear spying eyes. When the waistband reached my mid-thigh and all was exposed for her, I bent over and pulled the pants off over my feet.

My phone vibrated on the bed. "It's only been a few years but you're so much bigger than you used to be."

Another vibration, "My jaw was on the floor when I saw you downstairs last night with that massive spear sticking out from your pants."

Vibration again, "I was so disappointed on Thursday night after you caught a look at me in here. Just after you took that big cock out, you went out of view and I didn't get my show! It had been so long too!"

I was completely dumbfounded by these texts. She had been watching me for a long time it seemed. How did I never catch her? I was always trying to sneak peeks of her through the window, you'd think we would've caught each other looking at least once. I guess she was a pro and I was a total amateur. If she saw me looking just a couple nights ago, how many other times did she see me..?

"I guess it's a good thing my bed is back where it belongs now," was all I could think to say.

I looked at her through the window as she read the text and looked me, slowly nodding.

"Indeed it is, yes," she replied. "But you still owe me a show!"

Feeling a little more confident than this afternoon, I wrote back, "Oh the one I gave you in the pool wasn't enough?" I sent with the sly face emoji at the end.

"Never enough." She said and looked back at me with her smirk through the window.

"Now sit across your bed with your back against the wall," her next text commanded. "I want my show, but maybe I feel like giving you a bit of one too..."

I could see her still typing until a new text came in. "Did you like the look you got of this bra hanging in the bathroom downstairs today?"

I looked up wide-eyed and realized the dark bra was the very same one I had seen when I grabbed a towel from the bathroom earlier that afternoon. Now she had the matching panties on, slung up high over her wide hips and diving down towards her crotch in a beautiful display of curviness at its best.

"Don't even try to say you didn't have a look," she wrote.

"Are my 34F cannons big enough for you? You didn't seem to have too much of a problem covering them with your hot cum earlier today. Maybe you need a woman with bigger tits to catch your gigantic load..?"

I set my phone down next to me, grabbed my cock and began to stroke it while I looked right at her and shook my head. I knew she got the message when I saw the smirk.

My phone vibrated again as she was typing on hers.

"Spit on it. Stroke it slowly just like you did when we started in the pool."

I did as I was told. I leaned as far forward as I could go to my dick, let my saliva drip down onto the throbbing head of my dick, and felt it lube up my hand as I stroked. She looked at me and nodded then began typing again.

"That dick really has gotten bigger," she texted. "You got your mouth much closer to it than that time I saw you trying so hard to suck yourself years ago..."

My face went white as a sheet.

She looked at me through the window with a look of crazed deviousness. Her smirk was bigger than ever.

"Holy fuck, this woman has seen everything I've ever done in here!" I thought to myself.

I choked down the embarrassment, looked at her and shrugged with an embarrassed smile.

"You'd try it too if you had one of these and no girlfriend," I managed to type with my left hand had to avoid using my spit covered right.

"I would've sucked it for you any time, all you had to do was ask," she quickly replied.

I threw my head back against the wall and covered my eyes with my left hand. This woman was clearly on a mission to make my dick fall off from cumming too much. As I continued stroking, a pearl of precum pumped up my shaft and out of my dick. I took my hand off my cock, touched my finger to it, and pulled away to make a string of it that I hoped was visible to her.

"Oh, I want that cock honey on my tongue. Mmmm," she said, and looked at me as she bit her lower lip.

"Slowly." She wrote again and gestured to me with a long slow stroking motion through the window.

"Spit on it when you need to. Keep it slippery and ready to blow," she said and then set her phone down on the ottoman by the chair.

I watched as she took a couple steps back towards her chair and moved into the light of her lamp. She stared directly at me as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As she removed her hands from the clasp her huge tits dropped suddenly a couple of inches but stayed in the bra and retained their shape. She slid the left strap over her shoulder. Then the right.

She stood there with her hands at her sides and her bra clinging for dear life to her huge breasts, then she leaned forward slightly and dipped her shoulders inward. The 34F maroon bra that instantly caught my attention earlier that day fell to the floor. There they were once again. Her mammoth tits hanging freely directly in my line of sight as she stared at me. I nodded slowly at her again with the same hypnotized look I had in the pool earlier that day.

She looked back at and mouthed the word, "Slowly," as she repeated her fapping gesture. I unscrewed the lid and took a small sip of water from my bottle on the bed next to me. I swished it around a bit, leaned forward, and let a watery string of saliva out of my mouth on to my dick to keep it slick. She nodded back at me.

As I continued to stroke she turned her back to me, revealing her big, but toned, ass. This woman had to be a dynamo on the squat rack at the gym. At her age with the size of that thing, it was in incredible shape. She looked at me over her left shoulder and with her right hand smacked her right ass cheek hard. I swear I could hear the *slap* through her window and mine.

MosesLomax
MosesLomax
134 Followers
12