Ms. Dana Davidson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosesLomax
MosesLomax
134 Followers

I kept stroking slowly.

Turning to give me a profile view, her huge tits sticking out from her small body, she placed a finger into the waistband of her underwear and slid it down. As it reached her thighs she turned to face me. I saw a thin patch of red hair about 2-3 inches long just above her exposed pussy. Beneath it I could just make out fat and engorged lips that matched the pouty lips on her face well. She was clearly hot from this show we were putting on. She slid her hands down the sides of her body to her thighs and then back up to her breasts. As she did, she pushed them slightly together and then lifted them both up kissing the right nipple and then gently sucking the left before gently lowering her tits back down.

Again, she gave me the slow stroke gesture and I nodded as more precum oozed out and mixed with my warm saliva lube.

I then watched her move to the chair and sit down. She leaned back and put her feet up on the ottoman. She looked at me and then began to spread her knees and give me a clearer view of her pussy. Her lips were perfect. They were symmetrical and spread out fairly wide to the left and right at the top and tapered inward at the bottom like wings on a butterfly. I wanted to see them up close but would happily settle for my current view.

She reached over to her right side out of my view and fumbled around briefly until I saw a somewhat large, phallic object with a power cord attached in her hand.

"Whooooaaaaa, shiiitttt," I whispered to myself.

She looked back and gave me the slow stroking motion, this time using her toy as a stand-in for my dick. Sinking deeper into the same hypnosis I experienced that afternoon, I just nodded again and kept an achingly long, slow pace on my cock.

She appeared to flip a switch on her toy and moved it down towards her pussy. As she brought it into contact with her lips she threw her head back and I could tell from her bouncing chest that she was breathing heavily and clearly very sensitive down there already.

She moved the toy up to her clit and began to writhe and wiggle in the chair. I could not believe what I was witnessing. As she blew her own mind with the toy in her right hand, her left hand traveled all over her body seemingly involuntarily. She was clearly in control only to a certain degree.

She looked at me, eyes squinting, and gave me stroking motion, this time faster than before. I matched her pace until she began using her left hand to caress her breasts rather than direct me. I leaned forward and spit again, needing more lube as I felt I was reaching the home stretch.

I watched as her hips spasmed and she let out moans and shrieks that were inaudible to me in reality, but I could hear clearly in my imagination. I could see her mouthing the word, "Yes!" over and over and her body shook and convulsed with pleasure. Somehow she composed herself in the middle of her ecstasy to grab her phone from the ottoman, leaning forward. She switched her toy to her left hand and I could see her typing with her right. It looked like quite a struggle in the moment.

My phone lit up and I read her message.

"Stand up goto teh window let me see yu cum!!" I read it and jumped off the bed.

There was a lamp in the opposite corner of the room that my mom had put between the bed and the wall when she moved the bed over there. I quickly moved over to it and turned it on to give her a better view. Moving back in front of the window I could see her nodding quickly and saying, "Yes!"

She was typing again. "Sqrtt you cum all over the widnow! shoot it evywhere!!!" Her typos were a sign of her uncontrollable, spasming body. I could tell she was close. She was breathing heavily, her magnificent breasts moving heavily up and down. She had a pained expression on her face but I knew it was one of utter bliss.

She stared directly at me nodding and saying, "Do it! Do it! Shoot your cum!"

With a tight grip and a quick pace, I let loose on my cock and quickly reached the point of no return. I turned toward the newly lit lamp to give her the best view and began unloading my nuts on my bedroom window.

The first few shots, thick and white, splattered on the window and began running downward. I kept stroking heavily as I shot a few more ropes, watery and runny as my balls had been drained so thoroughly by this woman just hours earlier, but I was determined to give her every drop that I had.

A couple more spurts weakly hit the window and I was empty. Still a good creamy mess for her to see, though. I let go of my cock and leaned my arm against the wall to the side of the window. I looked at her convulsing and moaning loudly as she finished herself off on the other side. As I sat down on the bed, she removed the toy from her pussy and leaned back in the chair facing the ceiling with her left forearm draped over her eyes. I watched her through the running streaks of cum moving down the window and had flashbacks to the afternoon when my cum was running down those insane tits instead of this piece of glass. Still, this was a yearslong fantasy brought to life by the horny MILF next door.

Again, I found myself dazed by what this woman had done to me.

I flopped back on to the bed, my softening dick flopping over to the right with a soft slap.

My phone vibrated.

"I've seen you cum in that room so many times but never like that. I wish I was there now to lick every drop off of that window," the text read.

Another came in, "Take a picture for me."

I sat up and gave her a strange look but she smiled and nodded. I picked up my phone and snapped a shot of my window covered in fresh jizz and sent it to her.

"God I just want to rub it all over my tits again," she replied.

"But what I really want is to know now it what it tastes like..."

Shortly after, another text came in saying, "You get to clean up your own mess this time. Don't ruin your towel!"

"Goodnight!" Read the text that immediately followed.

As I looked up, she closed her curtains and the night was over as quickly as it began.

MosesLomax
MosesLomax
134 Followers
12