Ms. Dana Davidson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Baby did," I said in my own lowered voice, playing along.

She made a sad face and leaned in closer, "Oh no! My poor baby!"

She perked up her body, hugged me tightly, and pushed my face into her breasts.

Pulling my face up shortly after, she pushed her heaving breasts into my chest, moved her face to my left ear and said, "Don't worry, baby. Mama's going to make everything ok." She pulled back from my ear and looked in my eyes, giving me a slow nod.

We looked at each other like that for a few seconds before she leaned in and kissed me. Turning her head to her right, our lips pressed together for the first time.

"Uuuhnnngg," she moaned as our lips parted and my tongue made its way into her mouth.

We continued on like this for a minute or two, until she pulled back and said, "You must be getting lots of good practice with the young girls in the city. Those lips and that tongue..." She whispered as she gently squeezed my cheeks with one hand to press my lips outward.

She leaned in to kiss my lips, still pressed together in her right hand, and moved her tongue in two full laps around my lips before pulling back again.

"Come on, I'll get another bottle. You get the glasses." She said to me as she lifted herself off my lap, leaving a small wet spot on my pants near the zipper.

I followed her out into the living room as she walked across the room to a wine rack beneath the window facing my parents' house.

"Sit there, on the couch," she directed me, pointing to her left toward the couch against the wall on the opposite side of the room from her.

I set the glasses and bottle opener on the coffee table in front of me just before seating myself. I watched her from about 10 feet away as she was bent over in front of me searching for just the right bottle. Her big ass swayed from side to side as she surveyed her choices.

Finally, she pulled one out, turned to me with a playful smile, and walked toward the table between us. Setting the bottle down with a long and exaggerated dip of her upper body, I got a full view into the chasm between her breasts, just like she wanted me to.

I reached for the bottle opener and began working on it as she came around the table and sat down to my left.

While I poured another two hefty glasses, she put her right elbow up on the back of couch behind me, leaned her head on her hand, and situated her hips and legs angled in my direction. She was right up against me as I leaned back and handed her the glass of wine.

As she took it from my hand, she slipped off each shoe with gentle pressure from the opposite foot and rubbed her bare feet against my lower legs. Her toenails were painted a light shade of blue that matched her eyes.

I turned to my left, sipping my wine, and my eyes caught another perfect view deep down her cleavage as she leaned toward me. Nearly choking on my wine, I composed myself and let my eyes finish making their way to hers.

We sat there sipping wine, tipsy, in relative silence for a few minutes. I kept looking to my left and down at her chest, and she kept catching me doing it.

As she finished the last sip of her glass and set it on the table, she leaned back to her original position and caught me looking again, this time from her legs all the way up.

She giggled cutely and said, "You really like this dress don't you?"

"Um, yes." You look incredible, it looks great on you.

"It does, yeah...." She hesitated, looking down at her chest. "But don't you think it might look better on the floor?" She said, looking back at me.

She looked into my eyes for a few seconds, and then looked down at my chest. Bringing her left hand up from my wait, she toyed with the button of my shirt at the middle of my chest and popped it open. Looking into my eyes, and then back to the shirt, she slowly moved down to the next button and did the same.

Gently pushing my shirt open, she ran her hand inside of it and gently caressed the right side of my chest. I watched as she exhaled loudly and bit her bottom lip, eyes then meeting mine again as she ran her hand along my body.

As her eyes caught mine, she leaned in a bit closer, and in her low-sultry voice said, "Is mama making baby feel better now?"

"Yeah," I whispered and took the last sip of my wine.

Freeing her hand from inside my shirt, she took the empty glass from me and set it on the table. Turning back to me, she placed her left hand on my left knee and ran it all the way up to my crotch, feeling the rock-hard dick within my pants.

"I'm so sorry baby, I just needed to give this big dick a break for a day. You've been pretty busy with it since you got here from the city, you know?" She said, reverting to her teasing voice from earlier. This time there was a sexier, throatier quality to it, but she was still playing a kind of taunting role.

"I wanted to make sure these balls," she said with a gentle squeeze through my pants, "had enough time to brew up another big load." She said looking down to her at hand at my crotch.

Looking me in the eyes again, she continued in a low whisper after a short pause, "Cause mama needs another big, hot load."

She looked me deeply in my eyes again and then leaned in quickly for a forceful kiss. I reciprocated, parting her lips with my tongue and kissing her deeply.

As we continued, she moved her hands down to the end of her dress and pulled it up to her hips. With a quick movement of her left leg, she brought her foot off the floor and her knee to the side of my right leg, straddling me on the couch.

As I placed my hands on her hips and moved them around to finally feel her ass, a sensation I'd fantasized about for years, she brought her hands to my shirt and finished opening the last few buttons. We carried on kissing aggressively throughout.

As she moved both hands over my chest and abdomen, I did the same along the sides of hers. I was finally bringing my deepest fantasy to life: Dana Davidson's massive tits were in my hands for the first time. It didn't occur to me at the time how unexpected it had been for my cock to be the first part of my body to feel them directly, but there were a great many unexpected events happening this week.

As we caressed each other and kissed, she suddenly pulled back.

She began to pull the straps of her dress down over shoulders and said, "I know just how to make my baby feel better..."

She pulled down the straps all the way and over her large chest, exposing a dark blue strapless bra that appeared to be struggling to do an impossible job.

Our eyes locked on each other's, she leaned back in to kiss me. As we continued, I moved my hands up her hips, then her sides, and to her tits, still fighting gravity and the strapless bra.

"Go ahead, take them out." She whispered to me

I reached around the back and unclasped the bra quickly.

"Oh, another part of your practice repertoire," she said to me with a smile.

I just smirked and pulled her back in, resuming our intense kissing as the tight bra fell off easily and landed on my lap. She threw it to the side.

She pulled her face away from mine just after removing the bra, picked her body up high in front mine, and dove forward, plunging my face into her enormous chest.

As she pushed her tits together along their sides, she moaned above my head, "Ohh, how do these big tits feel, baby? Are they big enough? Are they soft enough?"

I was absolutely drowning in them and I didn't care if it killed me.

I kissed, licked, and sucked wherever I could as she began moving her body up and down, rubbing her massive tits against my face and head. I pulled her in even closer with my hands around her back.

"I know you love mama's big tits," she said. "How many loads have you blown thinking about these?"

I was too engrossed in the present to think about the past and answer.

"I'm so sorry I teased you for so long," she continued. "I always wanted to give you peeks through the window, but it might've spoiled the fun waiting for this day!"

"But don't worry, baby." She said as she leaned in close to my ear again. "Mama is going to make everything ok."

She pulled her body away from mine for a moment just to look down into my eyes as I looked up at hers. With another swift movement, she swung forward and plunged my face into her chest again.

Feeling positively wonderful from the wine, not to mention this lifelong fantasy being lived at that very moment, I finally shook off my nervousness and became the man I knew myself to be in my interactions with the younger women I was accustomed to.

I grabbed her at her sides, just below her tits, and pushed her back slightly with a quick but powerful move. She looked down at me through her arms as she held herself up with her hands on the back of the couch.

Looking directly into her eyes, I grabbed her left breast and brought it back to my face. I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth and began to run my tongue in circles around it, pressing firmly.

"Oh, fuck yeeesssss," she moaned. "Suck them, lick them, love them."

I then moved my mouth to the other and did the same thing, stroking her nipple with my tongue. I then nibbled very gently on the nipple which elicited a gasp from her as she watched me from above.

I continued as I stroked and pinched the other nipple with my right hand. Just as I pinched it between my finger, I felt a shudder run through her body. She laughed quietly before looking up to the ceiling saying, "Yessss..."

She looked back down at me, reached under my chin with her right hand and pulled my face up to meet hers for a short kiss. Immediately after, she pushed herself away from me with her hands against the back of the couch and stood up in front of me.

Her dress was bunched up at her midsection, pulled up above her waist, and down below her chest. As she stood there before me, she pushed the green dress down over her hips with a wiggle and let it drop to the floor.

Dana Davidson was now standing directly in front of me naked. She put her hands to hips for a moment as I moved my eyes down her body from her eyes to her chest, to her small strip of light red hair, and finally settled them on the engorged lips of pussy hanging below.

She gave me another second or two to take in the view and then straddled me again on the couch. Grabbing the shirt on both sides of my chest, she pulled it off me and threw it to the side near her bra just before plunging back in to kiss me hard.

She leaned forward and fully into me, bringing her ass slightly up from my thighs. My hands traced down the sides of her body as we kissed deeply and I brought them to a rest on her raised backside.

"Spank my big ass," she commanded.

I obeyed, cocking my right hand back, then quickly smacking it across her left cheek.

"Oh!" She yelped and giggled.

"Again! Harder!"

I did as I was told.

"Ohhhh, uugggghhh," she exhaled forcefully.

She pulled her head back and laughed softly, looking at me with a smirk. She then put her puppy dog eyes on again and said, "Mama deserves to be spanked for making her baby feel sad. She was so wrong to make him feel lonely!"

Setting her ass back down upon my thighs, she leaned back, ran her fingers softly down my chest, following them with her eyes.

Darting her eyes back up to meet mine, she then quietly said, "But I know another way for mama to say she's sorry..."

She scooted herself back slightly, this time leaving a much larger wet spot on my pants where her pussy had rested against the zipper of my pants.

"Oh my," she said with a smile. "You got mama so hot just now," she whispered as she ran her finger through the juices she left on my pants.

Looking back into my eyes, she began unbuckling my belt. Slowly.

After the belt was unclasped, she undid the button of the pants. Glancing down only to find her way to the zipper beneath the button, she continued to stare into my eyes.

Still staring, she pulled the zipper down all the way at an excruciatingly slow pace.

Finally, she looked back up to me, smiled, leaned in for a short kiss, and then began to scoot her body off of me and onto the floor.

Now on her knees in front of me on the floor, she began to pull my pants down slowly from the waist. As she moved them downward, my shortly trimmed pubic hair first came into view, and then the base of my hard cock. She stared at my dick as more and more was revealed by her tugs at my pants.

Biting her lip as she took in the view, she gave one more tug to free my long, hard cock.

"Uugggggghhhh," She moaned with a sensual delight.

She finished pulling my pants all the way off and then positioned herself in front of me with both of my legs flanking her on either side. I slumped low on the couch to bring my cock closer to her.

Moving her left toward my penis, she placed her thumb at the base of my dick closest to her with her fingers on the back side. Gripping it gently, she stood my cock straight up toward the ceiling and took in the view before her with searching eyes.

"Shaved balls?" She asked, looking up at me as she ran her right hand over my sack.

"So nice and smooth," she said as she leaned forward to kiss my left thigh just inches from my balls.

She moved her face closer in a succession of gentle kisses on my thigh until she tilted her head to her right, moved forward slightly and sucked the left nut all the way into her mouth, filling it.

She gently caressed my smooth scrotum with her hot tongue as she looked me in my eyes and began softly moving her left hand against my fully raised shaft.

"Holy fuck," I whispered.

"Mmhmm," she moaned through her full mouth.

She then freed her mouth, glided her tongue gently across my sack, and repeated her soft mouth-massage on the right nut.

As she did this, she traced a single finger of her right hand up my shaft then down. She repeated the motion in small laps, stopping just under the spot where the head and shaft meet.

I moaned and tipped my head back against the couch, eyes closed.

Letting my right testicle fall from her mouth, she then put both hands around the base of my cock in a diamond shape. Gently, she began to push it toward her face with her index fingers.

I looked back down just in time to see her lift her head up toward my cock, slowly open her mouth and put the big, throbbing head on her tongue as she stared into my eyes.

With my entire head and about an inch of shaft in her mouth, she moaned, "Mmmmmm..."

On the underside of my head, she began moving her tongue gently in circles, applying a bit of pressure, causing me to exhale loudly.

As she began to press her tongue more forcefully against the underside of my head, she also started to move down the shaft, taking more into her mouth while increasing the pace of her tongue movements.

I felt a soft hand on my balls as she began to lightly grab and stroke my scrotum with her right hand as her left moved around the right side of my thigh and under my ass. Not long after, I could feel her push against my ass with her left hand, forcing my hips toward her and my cock deeper into her mouth as she continued to move her head downward toward to my hips.

Now she was moving her entire head up and down, moving her mouth along my shaft while her tongue worked overtime against the bottom of my cock. It was pure bliss.

After continuing this for a short while, she popped my cock out of her mouth and breathed somewhat heavily.

"Such a mouthful," she said with a smile as she stroked my dick firmly with her right hand.

Looking back at it just as she moved her mouth to take me back in, she said, "Oh, what's this?" As a small dribble of precum came oozing out.

"Mmmm. Mama's favorite honey."

She stuck her tongue out slightly and ran it firmly along the very tip of my penis, over the opening, and gently lapped up the precum.

The tension and slow, sensual pace of her movement was starting to drive me crazy.

I suddenly felt an urge overtake me, my nervous little-boy disposition left my body and mind in a flash with a little assist from the wine.

In a quick and fluid movement, I shot my hands under her armpits, picked her up, turned her around, and laid her into the back of the couch in a low crouching position, completely reversing the situation.

"Oh!" She yelped, clearly not expecting his forceful reversal.

I moved back on to the couch above her, knees on either side of her legs, hands on the backrest widely spaced on either side of her head.

"It's time for baby to teach mama a lesson." I said with a tinge of aggression in my voice. "She has been bad."

I thrust my hips forward and put my dick right on her lips. Still shocked by my sudden assertiveness, she smiled devilishly and took my shaft right back into her mouth, now moving forcefully against it at a quicker pace.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" She moaned as I leaned my head back in ecstasy.

I moved my hips forward farther and she grabbed both ass cheeks behind my back, squeezed hard, and pushed my hips directly into her face. I looked down and couldn't believe my eyes, she had my entire 8 inches down her throat.

Her eyes clenched tightly shut, I could feel her throat muscles working against my shaft. I nearly fell off the couch from the sight and sensation.

She brought her right hand back around and pushed me gently away from her, my entire length sliding out with a wet pop.

"Ahhh!" She exclaimed and breathed heavily, looking up at me with watery eyes.

"Punish me, baby." She growled. "Punish me."

I put my right hand to her head just above the right side of her forehead, ran it back through her wavy reddish hair until I nearly reached the back. I stopped, tightened my grip, and moved her head forward back onto my dick

"Urrgghh," she grunted as I pressed my dick back in with some speed. This time I forced it down her throat myself. I could feel the sensation of her throat muscles again.

Hand to the back of her head, I rhythmically moved her head against the thrusting motion I was now making with my hips.

"Yeah, take that cock," I whispered to her.

She looked up at me with a bit of surprise that turned into smiling eyes. I popped my cock back out of her mouth.

"More, baby. Mama needs more." She said between her pants and heavy breathing. "She hasn't learned her lesson yet

I grabbed her again by her sides and turned her body to my left. Putting my left foot on the floor, I swung her around until she was lying on the couch with her head propped up against the arm rest. I brought my left leg back up and put my knees to either side of her chest, pressing her big tits together with my thighs.

She looked at me again with a mixture of shock and lust.

Again, I put my hands to either side of her head and leaned forward, placing my purple-headed cock straight into her mouth. She moaned and looked up at me with wide eyes.

I now thrust my hips in and out and fucked her mouth.

As I pushed my steel shaft into her mouth, she worked her soft tongue furiously against the underside of it.

She grabbed the significant length of my dick that was not in her mouth and stroked it hard in with her right hand.

I looked up to the ceiling and moaned loudly, "Fuck yes, just like that!"

"Mmhmm," she moaned through a mouthful of thick cock. "Mmhmm!"

"Yes, fuck yes," I said again, moving my hips faster.

Finally, I looked down and pulled my dick from her mouth.

"Oooh yes, baby, yes! Fill up mama's dirty mouth and finish her lesson," she said aggressively.

As she reached for my dick with her right hand, I pushed it away and began stroking myself hard and fast. Again, the look of surprise and utterly burning desire came across her face. She closed her eyes about halfway and opened her mouth.

"Fill mama's mouth with cum, drown me!"