Ms. Dana Davidson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more strokes and my hips shot forward involuntarily. I loudly grunted, "Agghh, FUCK!"

She scooted up a little on the couch to be level with my hips. I composed myself just enough as the orgasm hit me to look down and aim my red-hot cock at her open mouth a few inches away.

The first shot of cum spurted out and hit the right corner of her mouth and ran down toward her chin.

The next few blasts felt like concentrated tidal waves.

A huge shot of cum rocketed out and straight into her waiting mouth. She affixed her tongue at the back of mouth as it began to pool.

"Uunnngghh yeeaaahhh," she gurgled.

Another cumblast, long and thick, hit the roof of her mouth and splashed into the growing pool at the back of her tongue.

I stroked hard and fast.

The next spurt hit her upper lip and splashed across to her left cheek, leaving a long, wet streak of cum that began to run down the side of her face.

I lifted myself up slightly and aimed the next two gargantuan bursts again at her mouth. The first splashed directly into the pool of jizz. The second hitting the left corner of her lips, leaving a streak down her chin.

Just as the next shot flooded out of my cock, she tilted her head toward me and caught the cum right in the middle of her forehead.

She kept her face at the same angle to me but turned to her left to get a streak of jizz painted across her right cheek.

"More, more," she gurled through her flooded mouth.

I kept stroking as the watery last spurts shot out weaker and weaker.

This time she slapped my hand away and took my pulsating penis into her right hand.

She rubbed my deep purple head against her left and right cheeks, smearing the mess already there and mixing in the last pumps of nut that made their way out.

I fell back with my butt on her thick thighs and took in the scene in front of me.

Her face was painted white.

Drops of gooey cum were now running off of her chin and jaw onto her massive tits that she was now pushing together with both hands.

She looked at me with an insane intensity, mouth gaping open, her togue completely submerged in a sea of hot cum. Leaning forward, she then let a river of milky white jizz and saliva run down on to the canyon between her giant tits.

Finally, she tilted her head back again to retain about half the load in her mouth and gulped it all down. All gone.

She took a desperately large breath afterwards, still leaning her head back with eyes on the ceiling. Her hands were busy pushing and rubbing her tits together, spreading the warm, wet mess all over them.

She brought her head back down and looked at me. She was a mess.

The big shot that hit her forehead was running down her nose into a drip at the end that fell off a couple times and added itself to her sticky wet chest. Her cheeks were glazed.

"Oh baby," she said, still short of breath. "Mama learned a good lesson today."

She ran her right index finger flat against her cheek, pushing some of the remnants directly into her mouth, taking the rest on her finger. She put it into her mouth and licked off every drop.

Doing the same with her left cheek, she then wiped what she could from her nose and forehead after that.

With everything left gathered up in her mouth, she grabbed my arm and pulled me forward until I was leaning over her open mouth, a new pool of gathered cum sloshing around on either side of her tongue.

Eyes locked on mine, she closed her mouth, swallowed, and opened it up again to show me that nothing remained.

Then, still with spattered and wet lips, she pulled me in and kissed me deeply. Her salty tongue forcing its way into my mouth and then tracing itself along my lips before she pulled back away.

I felt a spot of wetness on my cheek where the drops of jizz on her nose were put onto my face with the force of her kiss.

"Your face and mouth can be a little messy too," she said with a smile.

I wasn't exactly keen on it but I wasn't going to protest either.

She dropped heavily back into the arm rest and mindlessly toyed with her wet tits as she stared at the ceiling and sighed deeply. In the silence of the room, I could hear the wet sticky mess squishing around between the enormous breasts as she moved them.

She sat back up and brought both nipples to her mouth one after the other a sucked them briefly.

Moving her hand to my softened dick, looking at it, then up into my eyes, she said "Mama made everything better just like she promised, right?"

I laughed softly and nodded

"And baby became daddy tonight, too," she said, locking her eyes to mine as she turned her head away to the right. She moved and sat upright and faced the table in front of the couch.

Just imagine the view of our fun from over there, she said, pointing towards the dark window of my parents' living room across the yard.

I put a hand over my eyes and laughed.

"Let's hope they didn't come home early!" I laughed and peeked out at her with one eye, smiling.

After about a minute, she got up and walked into the kitchen then to the right down the hall to the bathroom. She was gone for a few seconds and then peeked her head back around the corner.

"Daddy?" She said, making a pouty face like before.

I let out a short laugh and turned to her. "Yes, baby?" I said with a playful smile.

She returned her own smile to me and said, "I'm afraid that you made too big of a mess on me and now I need to take a shower. Will you get in with me and help me clean up..?" She was looking at me with an upward gaze, head tilted toward the floor. Big blue puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, baby." I said.

We both laughed and I bounded off the couch in her direction. She let out a quick yelp and ran down the hall, but I caught up to her and gave a firm smack to her big bouncing ass.

"Ah!" She screamed with a laugh.