Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor Emily...

Emily and Veronica were set up and Emily should run as fast as she can. Get away from those coniving and controling bitches. If I were Emily, I would just have dropped Michelle off and not gone inside. Now, Mother and Daughter are going to be trained and before it it is all over, Danille will be the CEO and Veronica and Emily will be servents to Danille and Michelle. Run Emily, Run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Riiiight

Considering the quality of writing, I'm dismayed at the ease with which Emily allowed herself to be led like a lamb to the slaughter. She wants training in becoming a submissive? Her "loving" step-mother wants this? After all the writing about how much she loved her husband and her step-daughter she would casually see her destroyed to satisfy some perverse desire? Thanks. At least I know which story to avoid wasting any time on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
second guessing

Funny how some can figure out what will happen before it does. Looking forward to what comes next, hopefully Emily gets a backbone and Veronica keeps her business....But I'll wait and see. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

You're writing is improving! No matter how it ends keep up the good work. You might want to consider completing a story then submitting......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty, pretty....Please

continue with this story because I've got myself all juiced up in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's time......

for the next chapters of this lovely story..... pretty please... with Emily being sugared.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Very good! Next chapter?

Very good story & I was caught up in where the story was going when it ended. Too bad it was never finished. If your still on this site O2, it's time for new chapters & to finish this wonderful & intriguing tale.

sedaguesedagueabout 8 years ago

It was good but you need more details when writing the love/sex scenes.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

quite seductive and very erotic, I need more of course, it was a four star writing.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Please circle back and finish this story. There is so much potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...