Ms. G.G. Gets Naughty

Story Info
Wife has unexpected encounter with favorite neighbor.
3.2k words
4.36
29.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the hazy thoughts going through her mind Laura wondered how things had gotten to this point. The reality, however, was that she didn't really care. She was experiencing the wildest orgasm of her life ... and she loved it.

The events leading up to this moment started out quite innocently. She and her husband Mike were popular residents of the neighborhood where they lived. For years the surrounding neighbors would gather at their place for social events like birthdays, holidays, big games and such. Laura and Mike were typically the gracious hosts for these events and enjoyed the camaraderie that they shared with others. As you would naturally expect, over the years they developed relationships with some of the neighbors who became friends rather than just acquaintances.

Laura is a very attractive woman. She has a pretty face, beautiful blue eyes, and long blond hair. She stands about 5 feet 4 inches tall and has a well-proportioned figure. Her breasts are full and perfectly suited to her frame. Her ass is round and firm. Her legs are shaped perfectly. She has the kind of body that any man would notice and admire and that most women would wish for. She did her best to stay active by walking and biking and the results were quite apparent.

Dennis was one of the neighbors who she got to be quite friendly with. He was several years older than her, but they related well, often texting with each other to see how their day was going. He also walked and biked quite a bit so they would exchange progress reports and encourage each other to keep up the good work.

Over time, their texts sometimes took a bit of a naughty turn. Dennis might tell Laura that she had gorgeous glutes and lovely legs, adding that her hard work exercising was paying off. At first she would graciously accept the compliments with a quick "lol" but didn't reciprocate much more than that, although she did seem to enjoy his compliments. He even gave her a nickname, Ms. G.G. (gorgeous glutes), which she sheepishly accepted, texting "u r crazy."

The initial turning point was when he was on vacation and he texted a photo of his newly grown goatee. He was pleasantly surprised when she replied that "it probably would feel good on a vagina!" He said that they should try it out sometime. She replied "OK." Her answer made it obvious that she enjoyed being a bit naughty and was becoming more comfortable with their flirtatious texting.

As time went on their sexy repartee spilled over into their face to face conversations. Her husband, Mike, would even join in on the fun. He might mention something they had done the night before like, "Yeah, I had her knees pinned next to her ears." Dennis might say he wished it was him doing the deed and they would all get a chuckle at Laura's expense while she blushed profusely. Even in private Dennis would tell Mike that he thought Laura was an attractive woman and he was a lucky man. Mike seemed to enjoy the fact that another man found his wife desirable.

Sometimes Dennis would text Laura asking her to send him a selfie, confessing that it would make his heart skip a beat. She would always reply, "Someday" or "I will" but never actually sent one. He suspected that for some reason she wasn't confident in the way her body looked. It became obvious when he jokingly texted her a pic of some sexy lingerie telling her it was going to be her Christmas present from him and it would look fantastic on her. He said when she got it she would need to send him a pic. She replied "I would need to lose a few pounds first." Dennis thought if she only knew how hot her body was...how he fantasized about her...how much she aroused him.

Eventually Dennis decided to share a fantasy in one of their text exchanges to let her know how desirable she was. She had jokingly mentioned that she was expecting Mike to "relieve some of her stress" that night. Dennis told her he would gladly warm her up and then Mike could finish the job. She asked him how, saying "be more specific." He referred back to her earlier comment that his goatee would feel good on a vagina. He said he would give her a magic carpet ride that would make her scream and make her sweet kitty cream. She replied, "Wahoo!"

Later that year, as Christmas was approaching, Dennis got the most incredible surprise he could imagine. MIKE texted him a picture with the heading "I Love Christmas." The photo was a shot of Laura decorating their tree. She was reaching to put the top ornament in place. She was wearing a Santa hat and a red babydoll nightie. Her "Gorgeous Glutes" were clearly visible with no panties to hide their beautiful curves. She was standing on her tip toes, which accentuated her well-shaped legs. Her tight ass, toned thighs, and perfect calves were absolutely amazing!

Dennis' mind was racing as he devoured the pic with his eyes. It literally took his breath away. His cock immediately started throbbing and within seconds it became harder than he could ever remember. He finally had a photo of the woman he had been fantasizing about that was suitable to fuel those fantasies. He immediately texted her and thanked her for keeping her promise and making his heart skip a beat. She texted back saying, "Oh it wasn't all that!" He answered that it was fantastic and jokingly said now he had to masturbate. She answered "Really? I wonder what the next pic I could send you might be." He told her if she could top that she would really be getting her naughty girl on. She said, Oh, I will." Dennis' imagination ran wild with the possibilities!

Another time, just before Valentine's Day, he sent her a photo of a set of very sexy black stockings, a garter, and four inch heels that highlighted the models shapely bottom. He told Laura that her fine ass and hot legs would really make that outfit look great. She replied "u r a crazy man." Dennis thought to himself I don't understand why she doesn't realize how hot she really is. He decided to share a fantasy in the hopes she would understand how arousing she was to him. He told her that he imagined her in the outfit and how he would love to mount her fine ass, slide his throbbing cock deep inside her, and ride her hard. He asked her if she would like that and she replied, "Who wouldn't?" He asked her if she would be yelling, "Fuck me, Den! Fuck me!!!" And she said, "of course." He told her he really enjoyed when she got naughty. She replied that she did too!

All of these exchanges were fun and arousing for both of them but neither one of them ever thought anything would ever come of them. It was just playful banter between friends. Little did they know that fantasy would become a reality not long afterwards.

Laura's birthday is in March, coincidentally on St. Patrick's Day. Mike and Laura were planning to get away to their country hideaway for the weekend to celebrate. Dennis had been there with them several times helping to put up fences or clearing trees and such. Those trips typically included a day of good hard work and a night around the campfire. This weekend was going to be just a party weekend when several friends were planning to join in to help Laura ring in her personal New Year so to speak. Dennis was glad to be included in the festivities. It was always a fun time when Mike and Laura were involved.

Most of the guests were due to arrive Saturday morning but Mike and Laura decided to go up on a Friday night and prepare for the festivities. They arrived just as it was getting dark on Friday night. They set up their camper and got a fire going since the weather was still relatively cool at this time of year. Dennis got there about an hour or so later. The three settled into some chairs around the fire and enjoyed its warm glow. Laura was sipping on some chardonnay, Mike had a beer, and Dennis was drinking his typical N/A brew. Eventually, Mike broke out a joint and toked a bit to wind down from his long week of work. The conversation consisted of the usual topics of daily happenings and life experiences, which all enjoyed sharing.

About an hour or so passed when Mike said he was going to turn in. The combination of working hard all week and smoking a little weed caught up with him and was ready to hit the sack. Dennis and Laura weren't quite so tired and decided to continue sitting by the fire and enjoying the cool crisp air, the warmth of the fire, and the beautiful view of the stars in the clear country sky. Their casual conversation continued as they shared stories of past experiences and happy personal memories. At one point silence took over as they were mesmerized by the glow of the fire and the peaceful easy feeling of the moment.

Laura was the first to break the silence. She turned to Dennis and said, "I'm curious about something. When you text me and tell me what a hottie I am and how you fantasize about me, is that true or are you just kidding?" Dennis was a bit surprised by the question. He paused for a moment to think about his reply. He wanted to answer honestly without alienating this person who he had come to admire, not just for her physical attributes, but also as a warm and caring human being. His answer needed to be honest without being offensive.

He looked Laura directly in the eyes and said, yes, the truth is that I think you are a very attractive woman and I find you extremely desirable. There is something about you that really arouses me like nobody else does. I have fantasized about doing many things with you just like I've described to you in our texts. I think it's fun to share those fantasies with you. I hope you think it's fun too.

She thought for a moment, then said, "Are you really as good at eating pussy as you claim to be?" Then she started laughing that infectious laugh of hers and her face lit up with a devilish grin and a twinkle in her eye. Dennis said, "I'd be happy to show you anytime." Then they both laughed heartily.

The Chardonnay must have erased her inhibitions, because Laura then replied, "Well, put up or shut up, buster!" assuming that she had called his bluff. Dennis, being caught up in the moment, in a single motion stood up, took the two steps toward her chair, knelt in front of her, and placed his hands on her knees. This took Laura by surprise. She wasn't sure what to do. The thought went through her mind that she should stop this before it went any farther ... but the touch of his hands where no other man but her husband had touched in a very long time felt good.

Sensing that there was no reluctance, Dennis slowly slid his hands up her thighs. Their warmth as they moved upward triggered a sense of arousal in her. It was something she never felt before. The taboo of having another man touch her was exciting. Somehow, she couldn't resist. Surprisingly ... she didn't want to. His hands finally reached the waistband of her pants and began to pull them down. Laura instinctively raised her hips to allow him to complete his task.

For no particular reason Laura had neglected to wear panties that night. As the waistband reached the middle of her thighs, the cool night air passed over the lips of her smooth pussy, heightening her arousal. The movement of the clothing over her knees and sliding down the rest of her legs was liberating. In a way it was a signal for her to continue, and that it was ok to allow whatever might happen.

Sensing her willingness, Dennis placed his hands back on her bare knees and slowly moved them up Laura's exposed thighs ... kneading them sensuously as he moved toward the treasure he was seeking. Ultimately, his thumbs were resting in the space between her thighs and her labia. Feeling the pressure so close to her entry caused Laura's arousal to rise even more. She closed her eyes to savor the moment.

Then she felt Dennis kiss her thigh just above her knee. His warm lips sent a tingle up her leg. He then kissed her other thigh and slowly moved upward, alternating from one thigh to the other as he went. Eventually, his kisses reached the tender lips centered between her legs, sending small electric shocks through her body. Her mind raced. The forbidden arousal of another man making oral love to her pussy was overwhelming. It was an exhilarating sensation that she couldn't resist. Even more, she didn't want to resist!!

A moment later her compliance was complete. Dennis' thumbs parted the folds of her opening. His tongue immediately entered her. Probing. Licking. Seeking the little nub that was the center of her pleasure. Her juices began to flow ... warming her private region even more than the moist lips and tongue that were focused on making her reach the heights of sexual fulfillment. A low moan escaped from her mouth. It came from deep inside. It was the sound of animal lust needing to be quenched. The moans became longer and louder as Dennis' mouth caressed her mound and his tongue devoured her sweet nectar. She moved her hips in rhythm with his mouth ... seeking to extract every bit of pleasure possible.

After what seemed like an eternity, his tongue found her clit. By that time it was engorged and all of the sexual nerve endings were alive. His tongue poked it. Then his lips engulfed it. Without warning Laura's body began to shudder. The electric shocks running through her body became more intense. She began to writhe in pleasure. Her moans became words. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Her words became muffled screams. Yes! Yes! Yesssssssssss!" She was lost in the carnal passion of this intense fucked-by-mouth experience. The wanton abandon created by the taboo of what was happening was overwhelming. She didn't want it to end but the intensity was almost too much to bear. Then her entire body tensed up as a violent orgasm roared through her. Her mind was reeling with the lust that her body had created.

She placed her hands on Dennis' head and drew him in as she lifted her hips to allow him even better access. Her pelvis gyrated in rhythm with his probing tongue as it expertly licked her clit. She couldn't get enough. The sensation of utter abandon took over. Her entire focus was on cumming. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum!

Her wish was soon fulfilled when another wave of electric shocks washed over her entire body. She shuddered uncontrollably ... pulling his head even closer in an attempt to drain every bit of pleasure from the moment. Then she moaned, "Oh, Den. I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck, Den! Fuuuuuuuck!" This orgasm was even more violent than the first. Her juices were flowing freely. Her senses were reeling like never before. This went on for several moments until her body was spent. Eventually, the initial wave subsided but was followed by smaller waves of pleasure as she continued to whisper, "Oh fuck, Den. Oh fuck," several more times. Her fulfillment was complete. She felt she had reached her ultimate peak.

But that was not the case. Dennis wanted to make this experience unforgettable for her. His mouth and tongue were relentless. They continued their assault on Laura's clit and pussy with added fervor. Just as she thought she couldn't take any more, Dennis slid a finger inside her moist opening. The surprise entry took her breath away. Now her pussy was being serviced from the inside and the outside. She didn't think it was possible but her body supplied a second wind of energy in response to this new stimulation.

As his tongue made love to her little swollen nub his finger moved in and out of her in a slow steady motion. She was experiencing complete manipulation of her married pussy by someone other than her husband and she was a willing participant. She savored the idea of being so naughty. It was like some sort of an aphrodisiac that she never felt before. Her mind had been taken over by the carnal needs of her body ... and she loved it!!!

As the tempo of the probing finger increased. Laura began to push her mound forward to meet each thrust. The penetration by an unfamiliar object was arousing. She wanted to be finger fucked. Those words danced around in her head for a moment. "Finger fucked." It sounded naughty. Dirty. Yes, dirty. She liked the feeling of being a "naughty, dirty girl."

Dennis' finger moved faster and faster. His tongue continued its lashing of her swollen clitoris. Laura matched the speed of his finger with the gyrations of her hips. The electric shock wave was returning with more force than it had before. It engulfed her body. Her mind was possessed with the need to cum again. At that moment her world revolved around her pussy. Laura enjoyed it being used by someone different than her husband. This was all about raw sex. Quenching a need she had within her. Her breathing became heavier. Her hands clenched the arms of the chair as she sought to gain more leverage to drive her hungry pussy into Dennis' invading finger and relentless tongue. The moans returned, instinctively signaling her acceptance of his sexual manipulation. "Yessss. Yesss. Do it, Den! Do it! Make me cum!"

Suddenly, Dennis slid another finger into her wet opening. He began wiggling both fingers and rotating them at the same time. The sensation took Laura's breath away. The motion probed every surface of the inner walls of her pussy finally reaching the hidden G-spot deep within. This manipulation combined with Dennis' tongue licking her swollen button created a sensory overload. Her heart was pounding. She became lightheaded ... so dizzy that she thought for a moment that she might lose consciousness. She was overcome with sexual stimulation.

Laura's climax came like a tidal wave crashing over her entire body. She wrapped her legs around Dennis's head in an effort to force every ounce of ecstasy from her body. She opened her mouth but no sound came out. Her body shuddered, then froze as she reached the peak. Then she uttered one long scream, "Aaaaaaaaah! Oooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuck! I'm Cuuuuuuuummmmming! Den. I'm cummmmming!" Pulse after pulse of electricity flowed through her body and exited through her burning clit. The wave continued for several moments until her body went limp from expending every ounce of energy she had.

To be continued ...