All Comments on 'Ms. G.G. Gets Naughty'

by rooster11055

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story and well written. Looking forward to what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it, cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written with a slow sensuous lead up to a mutually satisfying conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes Darlene my wife got naughty I caught her in our spare bedroom with the neighbors son Derek Jackson that was home on leave from the army. I took some pictures and left went to a friend's house. While visiting Harold and Vivian asked where Darlene was. I just said she was busy catching up on things. I was going to let it play out and see if she would feel guilty and confess or keep on cheating. So I decided to head home if they were still at it it wasn't going to be pretty. Don't take me wrong I appreciate all that our military does to protect our freedom. But as far as I'm concerned the soldier is a disrespect to the military a piece of crap. Actually Darlene was dressed and had dinner in the oven keeping it warm. Where have you been babe? Been busy. Come on Chuck you need to slow down we need to spend more time together. Yes I know I feel like I'm losing out something I don't know I'm sorry I guess it just me. We talked while we ate and I was throwing hints trying to get her to confess. After cleaning up she said why don't we go to bed and catch up on our times of being apart. That drew the line. I said actually I am not interested in sloppy seconds thirds or what ever it would be. Chuck she said I'm sorry. I said just stop now. I'm going to pack and go somewhere I don't know where yet and just maby when you are done with your affair with soldier boywe can talk about divorce or whatever. I went to pack. She followed crying begging me not to leave. I said I that I can't be around her go have your fun and like I said we can talk later after your fling if you decide not to go with him. I don't want to be with anyone but you Chuck I messed up I'm sorry it won't happen again. I'm leaving now and when you see the Jackson's be sure to tell the truth. I got calls from everyone that I was close to and when Harold called saying how sorry he was he thought he raised his son better than that. I asked for Derek's number. He gave it. The reason I got it was so I didn't answer if he called. Actually he didn't call. Darlene and I did work things out.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months ago

Some good story telling in this one. I gave it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrooster11055@rooster11055
Love Literotica stories. Thought I would try my hand at writing. Hope some of you like what I submit.