Ms. Judith Baskerville

Story Info
Mature, wealthy and cultured wife is abused.
8.3k words
4.24
31.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Comments: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old and this is a work of fiction. The future short submissions, form part of one mans journey in support of another and documented for your pleasure. There are a few twists and turns, and yes I do digress on occasion as it is in development and all errors are mine. Suggestions are invited and comments welcomed.

........................................................................................................................

If you have read the first Counsellor submission, and I acknowledge the shortcomings, it will be deleted shortly, and the full episode appears here. This is the more accurate portrayal of the true relationship and characters; the principal protagonist and the other major character survived much more than most in a single lifetime.

It is a slow build up, but why the rush, they have a full life ahead of them and they intend to savour each and every moment. It may feel somewhat disjointed, jumping around a little at the moment, but I'm writing as I reflect on these past events. It is subtle BDSM; control is everything, reluctance and hesitation, some non-consent but absolute love and lust for these truly wonderful women.

It is only now as I document their journey that I accept that they were career criminals, with a difference, rarely if ever on the police radar and with few victims. And yes, that activity funded a highly creative blackmail scheme, pure and simple.

They were having too much fun to question their behaviour. But, as only a few of the parties involved ever complained, they came to accept it as a normal business operation.

They both know it was morally wrong, but it was addictive, highly profitable and they often reflect on numerous positives. They work on the proven generalisation that all men are basically fucking idiots. The two key characters love and abhor the women that cross their paths in equal measure. They believe the fault lies solely with the highly educated people they target, regardless of their age, responsibilities and status.

They are far too trusting, have little or no real life common sense and because of their choices, behaviour, arrogance and weakness, these two men successfully created the most brilliant, valuable and possibly the largest, secret blackmail operation ever.

........................................................................................................................

Now in her early sixties, Judith Baskerville was once a young teacher enjoying a summer break, when the family moved in next door, with their three young boys. Her son was roughly the same age as their eldest boy Paul, and after all these years he is still the most important person in her life. They are truly lovers and it makes her smile with happiness.

She is the luckiest woman in the world, success and wealth, but without him she would be an empty, unhappy shell and as instructed, she had messaged him and stood patiently in the impressive gothic hallway, awaiting his arrival. It had been nearly two months since their last meeting, due to his business interests and travel. But he had messaged her the moment he landed, saying he just had to see her,

I've landed safely back in the UK. I need you. When can I see you my darling Judith? x.

She had replied immediately, always obediently checking for his daily messages,

My husband leaves for work after lunch Sir. I can message you? x

She had waited for the reply, and watched as the typing icon appeared, she held her breath and nearly jumped with glee when he replied,

I will be waiting with love and lust my darling Judith x

........................................................................................................................

Paul had sent the messages that had been prepared and forwarded to him and the reaction of these women still blew his mind, for fuck sake! Paul had a very different opinion of his relationship with Judith and with her husband Charles for that matter.

She is truly very special and his first true conquest, under the guidance, mentoring and tutelage of Brains. But in his world, Mr & Mrs Baskerville is simply 'Investment Incubator' ii6 and one of their earliest success stories. He still had her underwear at his office.

Paul continues to invest all his time, energy and money managing their growing portfolio of investments, but he can only shake his head in utter admiration and smile, thinking of Brains, his unassuming, masterful business partner. Wondering once again in utter amazement, how he continually provides the perfect messages when needed, for Judith and all the other women that are in contact with him, on an almost daily basis!

........................................................................................................................

Some of you may want the background; but for the rest of you just feel free to skip to the moment lovely Judith is finger fucked for the first time in her life (how is that even possible I hear you ask!) and is left in complete shock when Paul brings her to orgasm, her first experience of oral sex! Such a wonderfully sheltered existence and Paul, as you have just read above, continues to help Judith truly blossom into his very special slut.

........................................................................................................................

Brains and his 'content team' of paid researchers are back at their chic London office, monitoring and identifying any sexual communication or sexual activity from their chosen households. Any content captured by the children between friends under 18 is reviewed, and automatically deleted, unless it relates to their parents activities.

We can get into the detail, later in the journey. But just take it for granted, Brains will read and review everything sexual or of interest, flagged by his team, and will sign off every reply to all these fucking pathetic, boring messages Paul receives. Brains only shares the highly sexual content he manages to generate with Paul, who has no idea how Brains does it so successfully, drawing out their feelings and secret desires with ease.

The team who work for Brains, and ultimately Paul, who has never even been near the operation, believe that the ii Consultancy provides highly specialist, personal protection to high, net worth individuals. The monitoring is part of the service, when in reality this is the engine, managing their current and prospective investments, allowing Paul to satisfy his every sexual need to control, grooming these ladies to act like complete fucking sluts.

All the ladies in question believe it is Paul that they are communicating with, often late into the night, whilst he is alone in his hotel room, sharing their deepest desires and of course the intimate pictures. They believe, that each morning they are deleted to protect their privacy and reputation, when in reality, everything they send to him is archived.

This allows Brains to plan and document in absolute detail, how Paul will behave and act, each and every time he meets these women, often the wives of their high value targets.

They adopt the very same approach when meeting investors and managing very difficult situations. Every step is detailed, reviewed, amended and refined. They do not enter into any discussion without a very clear plan of action. They are men of detail, obsessive and they always have a plan. Brains had suggested the airport detail in the message, so that she felt even more special. It was the fine detail that made Brains so important to him; only he knew how to make Paul laugh or harden or both.

Brains had sensed that Judith was becoming just a little frustrated and Paul had sat in the rear seat, reading the meeting notes prepared by Brains, and he had just read that he gets to fuck her really hard this time, which made the detour worth his while.

........................................................................................................................

The very detailed foreplay Brains had documented bored Paul slightly as he read it, but he knew that it gave her the sense of control that Brains realised she needed. She was still providing relaxing healing; after all, she smothered Paul with the love he didn't even know he needed. Brains, would even allowing the animal in him loose on Judith and others, when Paul needed to be satiated. Paul scanned and digested the notes, and would replicate in exact detail, within the hour, understanding without question that Brains felt it was necessary to fully satisfy Judith this afternoon.

He thought about Brains and their highly unusual relationship, it was certainly unique and they do say opposites attract. But he just smiled once again, shaking his head in awe at his exceptional ability with women, and his acute understanding of men for that matter.

........................................................................................................................

Paul knew, that without him, life would be very different indeed. They shared so much, and so alike in many ways but he knew the people in his world wouldn't understand their relationship. In fact nobody even knows Brains exists in his life, which was one stipulation Brains had made very clear was non negotiable, when Paul had agreed to invest in his idea. Brains had his life and Paul had his own complex responsibilities; both understood it would help protect each other's interests, and it also allowed them to protect each other.

But in their hearts, they knew that as their friendship strengthened, they had become even more protective of each other and that meant boundaries would become blurred. Both had accepted the inevitability. It was a price well worth paying for this journey and they both planned to live every day as if it was their last. Brains once again, never ceased to amaze Paul in the years ahead.

........................................................................................................................

Only Brains could speak to Paul the way he does. If he ate too fast or chomped or was protective of his food, a basic necessity in prison, Brains would quietly remind him. Paul never questioned Brains, knew that he had a calm, brilliant mind and uncanny sense of people's feelings and motivations. He loved the nickname he had given him, 'Brains the Master' and shortened to 'Brains.' It would be many years before Brains would reciprocate, rewarding Paul at one of their monthly meetings with his first and only nickname, 'GM the Grand Master' shortened to GM for his successful conquest of Judith.

For the very first time in his adult life, Paul had won the heart and soul of a lovely, married woman, cultured and highly educated, resisting all his natural instincts to just fuck her and move on. He had denied himself the pleasure of calling her a slut and his bitch.

He wanted nothing more than to tear off her panties, stuff them in her mouth and force fuck her firmly up the arse. No, he had followed the agreed strategy, the precise detail once again documented by Brains and they had even bloody role-played! Every word, every action was always planned.

Despite Paul failing on many previous occasions to stick to the plan, he had begun to savour the excitement of the hunt, the creative manipulation of the subject, the denial of his natural feral instinct. Brains calmed him; protected him from the instinct to retaliate and crush his enemies, allowing him to blow off steam, playing with these naughty sluts.

........................................................................................................................

He though back to that moment when he knew Brains had been proved right, that he needed real, authentic sexual obedience. Not the pretend submission he experienced with hookers, business conquests and some of his previous girlfriends.

He would always get bored of them so quickly, disliked the inevitable tears and tantrums, then he become frustrated, then angry and then fucking violent. He often remembers that moment, the complete control, pushing boundaries when finally presented with the opportunity to seduce Judith. He has never become bored with her or the others, just as Brains had said. Perfect sluts, with their sad, pathetic fucking husbands supporting them, creating more wealth until they take everything. This was now his drug of choice.

It had all sounded a bit creepy on paper he had to admit, but it fucking worked. Brains analysis of the messages and emails, meant Judith needed to feel in control, the chance for her to savour being desired, wanted, but not forced. Calm, confident, attentive and caring was the agreed approach. She was clearly enjoying the sexy communication, challenging her own dampened and smothered sexuality. Paul just had to resist and certainly not fuck her up the arse on the first date!

Brains had correctly assessed that her desire was high but her confidence low. The perfect combination of feelings, and Brains encouraged Paul to take the next step and hopefully, secure his first cultured woman for the long term. Paul simply wanted to take ownership and sexual control of a married woman, groom the cunt into his slut and preferably, he wanted her to be the wife of a rich, public school educated prick.

He liked that arrangement very much. No responsibilities, no moaning, just obedience.

........................................................................................................................

Brains had the long-term plan to also take control the family finances but Paul was only attracted to their future submission, wanting to see them suck his bent cock, read the filthy messages and see the pictures Brains would secure.

But Brains had other ideas; he had also discussed the future control and humiliation of the husbands, with Paul pleasuring the wife in the same room. Paul would admit, he had fucked up sexual desires and experiences, but he had to admit Brains took it to another level. He could only applaud him and fund his plans, and enjoy the ride.

........................................................................................................................

He couldn't help laughing out loud as he sat in his rear of the modest, family Mercedes saloon, with a bloody driver. Gone are the days of expensive supercars, another subsequent stipulation by Brains. He remembered rushing back for a meeting, driving hard as always, despite the traffic on the M25 and he had taken yet another call. Four or five different mobiles on his lap, taking a call on one before picking up another, tapping out a number, always from memory, giving instructions to the person on the other end.

Brains had sat quietly; gripping the grab handle above the door like his life depended on it. Paul had looked over, "Brains, if I left the road at this speed do you seriously think that handle would save you" and he had laughed out loud at his own humour and Brain's discomfort. It didn't matter that his own licence already had 15 points; he was already banned from driving, now paying to use a third parties driving licence and insurance.

Brains had turned to him and said "Paul, enjoy the drive. This is the last time you get behind the wheel. From tomorrow the toys are being sold or stored, you get a normal car; plus a driver or I am out." Brains continued, "you do not need the attention of traffic cops and I don't want you killed behind the wheel, when we have everything to live for"

Not another word had been spoken.

Paul had been furious with Brains, still angry inside as he was asked him to pull over and drop him off at a pub. As he stepped out, he suggested Paul parked the car and joined him. Brains had sat in the corner, back to the wall as always, a pint of Guinness and bottle of premium lager, which he handed to Paul. 'What's the problem Brains, come on for fuck sake, cheer up?" Brains had sipped his pint and replied, "Love you Paul like nobody else, but you are back on the coke, so I'm out," He took another sip, rested the glass and went on to say "buy me out for whatever you feel is appropriate or keep the lot, I'm out."

Paul knew he meant it, he knew it was the coke that had got him into trouble in the past and he had lost his best friend in a car crash, realising that Brains was right, and they had a plan. He worked hard to control his natural reaction. They were both happy.

"OK Brains, have it your way, I'll clean myself up," Brains had nodded, "I want you tested at the Priory in 3 days, 7 days and monthly thereafter for 90 days. Its non negotiable Paul" He had nodded in respect at that demand.

Paul truly understood that Brains cared. He nodded, pushed away the bottle and started to leave. "One more thing Paul, the person who supplied the gear is out, gone, history. Is that acceptable?" He nodded his agreement and left Brains alone to enjoy his customary, two early evening pints. Fat Gary was history; Paul had known that appointing him was the slippery slope towards temptation and he would be gone by morning.

........................................................................................................................

Paul was shaken out of his reflections as he felt a mobile vibrate. Picking up the one marked ii6 J&C he could see that she had just messaged him exactly as instructed. Or should I say, exactly as Brains had anticipated all those years ago and it read;

He has left Sir. I am ready and waiting obediently just for you. x

Paul smiled, excited now, and ready. He already knew from the notes that her husband Charles was leaving for The Albert Hall, working on yet another new project and that his Baskerville Productions owns one of the most successful creative 'hubs' in Europe.

Paul had been happily and patiently waiting for her message and had enjoyed thinking back to the early days. He understood why Brains had taken ownership of all his sexual needs, as he required very particular stimulation. It kept him clean, sober and focused.

Brains understood his addictive personality that needed to be held back; he needed to be denied the quick intense highs of sex and orgasm. For Paul to get the necessary buzz of excitement and anticipation, he also needed to take what belonged to someone else.

He sat back and savoured the feeling of his big cock starting to harden as he picked up the iPhone and typed, Thank you Brains x

He watched the typing icon appear almost immediately. Enjoy GM x

........................................................................................................................

Judith could never begin to explain her feelings, the lust and pure desire, the power this man has over her feelings and behaviour. She is highly respected in the local community, an accomplished pianist; she has everything to lose by continuing to see him, under the pretence of healing. Her friends, her mother and colleagues would be horrified, if they discovered her secret, they would not recognise this woman. She would never give him up, the pleasure, the thrill, the excitement and who wouldn't want to be loved, cherished and protected. He had told her once that one-day, they would be together.

She could not deny the utter excitement she felt each time he messaged her or called, everything pre-arranged, always controlled and always planned to protect her from discovery. He would on occasion surprise her; call on the home telephone, often chatting with her husband Charles at length, before speaking with her to make the appointment for treatment. It was always a combination of fear and lust she felt each time he called.

Judith thought back to the day their paths had crossed so unexpectedly, performing a charity concert in Harrow that he had attended with his friend and client, she knew as Mark. Little did she know that Brains had coordinated the entire situation, after Paul had mentioned some months earlier, a childhood 'wank crush' on a teacher and neighbour?