Ms. Judith Baskerville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved over and pulled her nearer, as the amazing interior lighting slowly dimmed. "OK, what just happened was wonderful Paul, I can't deny that but we now need to be sensible" she said with a genuine smile.

He looked into her eyes, and pulled her firmly towards him, overcoming her hesitation and sensing her settle against him and relaxes as he continued to hold her, stroking her head and telling her take off her shoes, stretch out and relax. She pushed off her shoes, running her toes through the thick carpet and commented on its softness. Without warning, he had placed her hand on his hard cock, pressing against his trousers. Judith couldn't explain what was happening, he squeezed her had so that she in turn squeezed, gripped and held his hardness under his direction. All she could think was that she had never, ever felt one so hard in all her life. My god she thought, it's huge.

She suddenly realised he was stroking her generous breasts, over her thin dress, which had resulted in a spasm of movement in shock but insufficient to stop Paul sliding down under the top of her dress and under her bra, his hand holding her firmness, before gripping her nipple and increasing the pressure so gently, it was that first time she had experienced the incredible sensation of pain and pleasure from her nipples. "Its time for me to relax you" he said as he released her nipple, the sensation was electric as he removed his hand.

Paul, turned her so that she could lie back with her head in his lap, his hardness impossible to ignore, his hands had expertly unzipped her dress at the back and he just tugged down the front, and without warning, ripped up her bra, exposing her beautiful and very large tits. She should feel disrespected, defiled and debased but all she could do was lift up her back, offering herself to him, willing him to touch her. Judith felt safe, protected and desired and did not resist as his hand had pushed down between her legs and pulled up her dress.

Completely exposed now, Paul was pleasantly surprised to receive no real resistance and in fact, he felt she had accepted that he was in control now and clearly already excited as his fingers had moved over her lips, and he was pleased to feel how incredibly wet she was! Her breathing surprised him, she was a very excitable woman and that surprised him. Squeezing some fingers inside her without warning, her juices flowed, her body jerked and both of them could clearly hear the wet noises he was creating, just wanking her lips. Paul thought it was amazing, as he had fucked many women over the years and had never experienced this degree of wetness. He fucking loved this and a woman, genuinely submitting to him.

He withdrew his hand and it was then that Judith spoke for the first time, "I'm so sorry about the wetness, I'm so, so embarrassed, it has never happened before." Paul knew at that point that he had her, she was his now and he would savour the control her and following the scripted suggestions, he replied, "this is your gift to give, not for me to take Judith and you will never apologise to me again for being so perfect, and Judith, your wetness only makes me love you more, and want you more."

His didn't wait for an answer, this was his moment to drive home his superiority over her cunt of a husband, his fingers moved firmly over nipples and her cunt lips, cupping her large tits, his firm, intrusive and demanding touch proved completely intoxicating for Judith. Paul just watched as she pulled up her knees, opening her legs in absolute and total submission. This motivated him to focus on her pleasure, massaging her sopping groin area, pulling aside and parting her pubic hair, pressing down, working his palm over her clit. He then finger fucked her. She was utterly uncontrollable, humping his fingers, moaning and groaning and slippery wet but so fucking tight, he could feel her grip him. He was shocked and very surprised but realised, this was years of sexual neglect, frustration and desperation for her. He pressed inside her firmly, alternated between one finger and then three, gripping her cunt lips and tickling her G spot and then denying her release. She jerked and actually squeaked at one point. Judith was in absolute ecstasy and wanted nothing other than the release of orgasm.

Paul knew she was lost in the moment, every now and then; he would withdraw his fingers, release her nipples and just let his fingers work her stumpy, hard clit. Paul made sure that she never reached orgasm. And took so much pleasure, hearing the sudden intake of breath and sensed her frustration, disappointment and anger. This was one desperate bitch, and he just knew, she would never challenge him. His left hand now gripped her hair firmly, pulling her head slightly back, exposing her neck as he looked down on her face; her eyes were closed in utter concentration. He kissed her eyes and licked around her neck, as his right hand pressed down and slid towards her wet cunt and he whispered to her in the dark interior, both protected by the privacy glass, "this is your private time my darling, which I know you need and I will always protect you" as three of his fingers pushed firmly between her cunt lips and as he whispered disgusting words into her ear, he finger fucked her hard and fast, harder, harder and harder, talking to her, encouraging her, "that's a good girl, lift your bottom up and fuck my fingers, come for me like a good little girl, that's it my darling, my gorgeous Judith! Keep FUCKING my fingers in the back of my car! FUCK them! Come over my fucking fingers" Judith had never heard such filthy words, "what would hubby think right now Judith, if he knew you were in a fucking hotel car park being finger fucked by your lover!" Her moans and suppressed grunts of pleasure told him everything he needed to know. Paul had angled his body over her, and continued to push into her, deeper and deeper, pleasantly surprised by her incredible wetness and how tight she was, as he became even filthier, "I want my mouth over your wet lips, I want to suck your juices Judith, have you kneeling over my face. Tell me you want me sucking your wet lips Judith!" Judith no longer had control of her body or mind, "Yes sir! Oh my god, oh my god, yes sir" she had almost screamed out loud, as Paul sat her up, knelt on the floor, moving between her legs. Judith watched, mesmerised as he pushed back her knees, spreading her open, her legs gripped in his huge hands and she watched in utter amazement as this man physically licked her from her bottom to her tummy. Paul had sucked and licked her hungrily and expertly, blown away by her juices and could already feel the wetness over his mouth and chin, as he pressed his thumb inside her, his finger now sliding over her arse hole. As he started to fuck her with her with his thumb, his wet finger was sliding over her puckering arse hole and just as his mouth closed over her clit, he had felt her tighten, sucking noisily now on her swollen clit, she had a second incredible orgasm, jerking and twitching on his fingers and mouth. Her mind numb, clear of all thought, oblivious to her surroundings and behaviour, her body was electrified like never before. She had no idea what was happening.

Paul could not believe what she had just said. At no point in the conversation had he ever asked, suggested or intimated that she call him Sir. Judith had understood him, his desire for control and ownership of her, and as she lay below him, panting in the rear of his car, Judith had felt loved, desired and protected for the first time in her life. She wanted him in her life.

They arrived back at her home and as his car came to a halt, Judith realised her husband was home. Paul walked with her to the front door, not a word had been exchanged, just a kiss on the cheek as he had helped Judith climb down from the rear of his car. Her husband Charles had opened the front door and appeared to be leaving. Paul was so charming, shaking his hand and apologising for having commandeered his wife. He explained the unexpected opportunity to introduce Judith to a government contact in the education sector over lunch.

Charles had thanked him, but with little interest, looking at the G wagon with some envy, as he continued towards his car. Charles informed his wife, almost dismissively that he was dining at the club and would probably stay over. They both stood together, watching him leave. Judith reflected that he had not even asked if the meeting went well, that she looked lovely in the dress and not even realising that her legs were bare.

Paul had savoured the exchange with Charles; enjoying with great satisfaction he had just brought his wife to orgasm, still had her panties in his pocket and would one day fuck her brutally up her tight little arse and come inside her. Paul vowed that one day, Charles the cunt husband would pay for his poor behaviour and disrespecting his slut.

............................................................................................................................