Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 16

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1.5k words
4.61
6.5k
7

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers

Chapter 16

Ms. Laura led everyone down into the basement, where I had helped her decorate this morning. She dimmed the overhead lights and plugged in the Christmas lights to everyone's approval.

Ms. Ivanka led me to the circle of chairs and bayed me to climb up on the table. I did as I was instructed and assumed my position one. I was then more or less ignored while Ms. Laura got behind the bar and started serving drinks.

The ladies talked for a while with Ms. Ivanka being the only one seeming to pay me any attention. She would, when not being talk to, glance in my direction and curl a devilish smile. Eventually the party migrated over to the circle of chairs and I found myself surrounded by four beautiful women.

While Ms. Maggie and Ms. Laura talked, I found Ivanka scooting her chair closer to me. She placed her drink on the ground and started to caress my chest and arms. My cock which had grown soft while the ladies chatted started to fill once again. She noticed and started to tease it.

I kept my gaze straight forward the best I could, but when I thought she wasn't looking I glanced down the top of dress. Her cleavage was perfect. Two round supple orbs of flesh strained against each other in the tight fitting latex. Her skin was milky white and without a single blemish.

While fixated I was slow to realize she caught me looking. A bright white smile was ripped wide across her face. I was waiting for the scolding but instead she arched her back and squeezed her shoulders together to enhance her bust.

If I wasn't already hard I was surely at full mast now. She gently stroked the underside. A drop of precum dripped out the end and she caught it with her finger. My heart skipped a beat when he without hesitation, or breaking eye contact, slipped the finger in her mouth.

I was about to lose my composure when I felt someone grab my collar. I turned to find Ms. Lee dragging me over to her.

"Ivanka, excuse me while I put him to work," she pulled me closer and opened her legs revealing her red cotton panties.

"By all means Ms. Lee," Ms. Ivanka said beaming with excitement.

For a tiny woman she had a lot of strength. She pulled me in then by the back of my head forced my face into her crotch. I didn't need instructions on what to do. I pushed her panties aside with my cheek and opened my mouth.

Her pussy was as small as her and I could basically fill it with just my tongue. I found her clit and started to lick it. I gently kneaded it with my lips and worked it in every way Ms. Laura taught me. It wasn't long before Ms. Lee started to moan.

Conversation ceased as their attention was drawn to Ms. Lee's ecstasy. My face buried in her lap I couldn't see who was all behind me but I started to feel at least two sets of hands touching me. The occasional smack to my exposed rear end reminded me of my station as the entertainment.

Eventually one of those hands was wrapped around my cock and gently stroking it. Her hands were small and soft. I did my best to ignore it and continue my duty with Ms. Lee, but I could feel my body reaction to the sensation.

"Don't let me hog all the fun," Ms. Lee said to whoever was behind me, "Johnny roll over and lay on the floor."

"Yes ma'am," I did as I was commanded.

Turning over, I saw it was Ivanka that was clutching my penis. Even as I moved into a more suitable position she held on to it. Settling in, Ms. Lee straddled my face, sitting on her heels. Her pussy and ass nearly smothered me and it was only because of her small frame I was able to breath.

I felt Ivanka let go of me and could just see her from around Ms. Lee's ass. She was pulling up her latex dress and pulling off her panties. She then stepped back over me and behind Ms. Lee again. I felt her grab my stiff rod and guild it into her warm wet pussy.

There was no stick, she was already thoroughly wet and my cock buried deep inside her. Slowly I felt her weight comedown on my hips then rise back off. It felt good. Her pussy slid over my piece like a tailor made sleeve. Every part of my cock felt her sensual red velvet as she rid up and down.

"Don't slow down on account of her," Ms. Lee scolded.

I was suddenly brought back to the task at hand. I doubled my efforts licking Ms. Lee's pussy while I desperately tried to put Ms. Ivanka riding my cock in the back of my mind. It futile though. Ivanka started to pick up speed and began to moan herself. I involuntarily twitched with her ever more furious bouncing as I willed myself not to just cum now.

Minutes passed and she slowed down eventually, giving me a minute recover. Though I couldn't see it I could feel through their movements Ms. Lee and Ms. Ivanka were making out. Words must have passed two as both of them then lifted off of me.

Ms. Lee gestured for me to stand up while Ivanka stepped back to regain her composure. I could have only guessed she reached climax and was now giving Ms. Lee a turn.

Ms. Lee unzipped the three inch heel boots she wore. Without the heels she was a whole foot shorter than me and perhaps half my weight. She had a bulldog demeanor that gave her dominant persona.

She then laid back on the table and pulled off her tiny red panties, leaving no ambiguities as to what she wanted. I obliged.

Initially I got on my knees, as it was a low table. I slid my cock towards her wet slit. She was incredible tight. Even thoroughly wet from Ivanka's fluids my cock had a hard time entering Ms. Lee. Despite this her face still curled up in a delightful pained expression as my cock burrowed into her two sizes too small vagina.

Once all the way in I started to slowly back in and out. She moaned. I picked up speed.

As I found a rhythm I stole a glance around the room. Both Ms. Laura and Ms. Maggie were in a chair watching. Ms. Maggie sipped her drink while Ms. Laura just sat grinning evilly.

Behind me was Ms. Ivanka. She hand taken down the front of her dress and exposed her phenomenal breasts. She twittled one of her perky little nipples with one hand while rubbing her clearly still unsatisfied clit with the other.

Ms. Lee grabbed me by the collar and dragged me into her face. Kissing me hard, she then raked her nails across my chest. I attempted to return the aggression by fucking her harder, but was limited by my position. My lower back was doing all the work and it was just inadequate for the job.

Without asking I grabbed her hips to keep her on my cock. I then carefully got my feet back under and leaned down scooping Ms. Lee up. The tiny would was an object in my hands and I manipulated her into a good position. She instinctually wrapped her arms around my neck. I supported her weight by putting and ass cheek in each hand.

Her butt was small and tight, I could have held it with just one hand, but used two for control. She made no protest as I started to fuck her hard. Like pile driver I sent her up and down on my cock.

She squealed in my ear and every inch of my cock crammed itself deep into her small pussy. I kept going unleashing myself on her. It felt so good, but I was getting close to my end.

I slowed down to try and recover my endurance, but Ms. Lee was practically yelling at me not to stop. I kept going.

I was starting to sweat and Ms. Lee started to pant with her words seemingly caught in her throat. She suddenly went rigid and her kegal muscle clamped tightly around my shaft. The added pressure put me over the edge too.

"Ma'am, may I cum!" I shouted wanting to make sure I was heard.

After a second, I felt Ms. Lee's nails dig into my back.

"Yes cum now. Cum inside me!" she shouted back.

Even if she had said no I don't think there would have been any other outcome. My cock started to build pressure and my balls scrunched up. I felt the first pump then the second and finally my hot seamen gushed out inside Ms. Lee.

We both panted as I finished filling her up, then my knees started to get weak. I used the last of my strength lowering her back on to the table while I collapsed into a chair.

Ms. Laura clapped, "great show!"

"Oh yes" Ms. Lee panted, struggling to catch her breath, "great show. Your slave is a strong one."

"Oh yes he is," Ms. Laura said proudly, "let's just hope he's got some more left in him.

M777A2
M777A2
179 Followers