Ms. Laura Pt. 02 Ch. 17

Story Info
Christmas with a Retired Dominatrix.
1k words
4.42
5.9k
0

Part 28 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers

Chapter 17

I was allowed time to recover and it seemed Ms. Lee was a little jelly legged the rest of the night. With time the atmosphere loosened up, perhaps from the alcohol. I found myself chatting with the four women as you normally would. I told stories from my days in the Army and talked about what I wanted to do with my life. They shared their own and explained where they all came from.

It was like any regular party only at least three of us were naked and hands were casually placed on my genitals. We went on like this for probably four hours till I was again able to hold an erection. This is when I found myself fucking Ms. Maggie doggie style while talking to the other women.

"So how did you get into being an apprentice dominatrix?" I asked Ms. Ivanka.

She was completely naked by this point. In fact they all were including Ms. Laura, who was being eaten out by Ms. Maggie while she was being taken from behind. Ivanka was having her nipples played with by Ms. Lee.

"Well I started out a submissive," She admitted, "but I never found the men I was with ever gave me the kind of domination I craved. They would always just tie me up or fuck me really quickly or rough. Don't get me wrong it was nice, but I wanted more. I eventually found myself telling them how to tease me."

"Oh really?" I said genuinely surprised, "just like that?"

"Yeah, one day I sought out a professional dominant hoping to get what I wanted. That's when I met Ms. Maggie. She convinced me that what I really wanted was control and my submissive side was just me trying not to be guilty about being selfish. She let me play in a few scenes and I loved it," Ms. Ivanka rubbed her clit while she spoke, "she eventually invited me to work for her and take on a few clients. It was really a journey of self-discovery."

"Interesting," I said thinking about it myself.

"Yes it's pretty common," Ms. Laura chimed in, "In fact I'd say most dominants, at least good ones, start out that way. It really helps being able to get into their sub's head space, and understand what they want out of that kind of attention."

I picked up speed fucking Ms. Maggie as I started to get close to cumming again. She moaned with approval.

She must have sensed my desperation because she turned her head to look back at me, "You can cum when you want just not in me."

"Thank you ma'am," I said already building pressure.

I started to thrust into her franticly as I built up to another load. She let out a deep breath and buried her face into Ms. Laura's lap. Ms. Laura's skin turned white where Ms. Maggie gripped it.

Finally at the last moment before I shot my load into her I pulled out and turned away to shoot it on the floor. Without warning Ms. Ivanka broke away from Ms. Lee and placed her open mouth in front of the first rope of cum.

A white milky glob hit her face before her mouth closed around my cock. I was unable and unwilling to stop. I pumped three more shots into the back over her throat. Ms. Ivanka squeezed her large breasts together, softly cooing and sucking down every ounce.

When I finally finished she licked my cock clean. Every stroke of her's felt like needles on my extremely sensitive member. She finished allowing me to sit down exhausted and drained.

"Looks like we finally tired out the bull!" Ms. Lee stated with a smile.

"Looks like it," Ms. Laura agreed with a smirk.

I said nothing, far from disagreeing. This had been the non-stop sex romp I had been hoping to get out of this trip. With Emily staying here thought I might miss out on. My body needed to recover and rest. I was pretty sure my dick was worn raw.

Recovered Ms. Maggie sat up, "I'd say he wore us out! It's already almost midnight. I think we'll call the party."

Ms. Laura yawned, "Oh that's fine by me. Thank you guys for coming out. It's always a lovely time seeing you ladies."

"Of course Ms. Laura," Ms. Lee came over for a hug and a kiss, "it's always a pleasure."

"Yes thank you," Ms. Ivanka wiped her mouth with her hand, "and thank you for sharing you very handsome slave!"

"It was his pleasure to serve," Ms. Laura giggled at me sprawled out in the chair.

"I'm sure it was," Ms. Maggie found her pants, "Johnny it was a pleasure meeting you!"

"It was a pleasure meeting you too ma'am," I replied.

Each of the ladies said their good byes to me and Ms. Laura individually. Ms. Ivanka's even said a good bye to my cock, by giving it a lick. The next half hour I watched memorized at the three women each attempted to put on their incredibly tight outfits.

Before long and a few hugs and gropes later it was just me and Ms. Laura again. She found a seat by the tree in the study. I sat on the ground next to her like a loyal dog.

She stroked my hair, "How did you like the party?"

I laughed out loud, "I had a blast, but I think my dick is a little raw ma'am."

She chuckled, "That's good. I'm glad you could enjoy that. It's getting quiet late and we have to do Christmas presents tomorrow before Emily gets back. Why don't you shower up and head to bed. Be down her tomorrow as you are, minus the harness."

I looked down at the jiggle bell harness and suddenly felt ridiculous.

"Yes ma'am," I thought for a second before asking, "Didn't you want to sleep together tonight?"

She smiled like she wanted to say yes, but it faded, "sorry Johnny not tonight."

I looked at her concerned.

She once again changed expressions, "I have surprises for you or should I say Santa does. I need to make sure they are ready before you get up."

I nodded understanding what she meant, but not totally buying it. Regardless I was her slave and was not to question it. I gave her a warm hug then I headed up stairs to my room. After a quick shower I tucked myself into my bed. I didn't stay awake long.

M777A2
M777A2
180 Followers