Ms. LeGrand's Favorite Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man gets the opportunity of a lifetime.
3.2k words
4.45
20.8k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subbieboy
subbieboy
25 Followers

The sun hit Todd Stevens' eyes around 5:45 AM that summer morning. He dragged himself out of bed and shut the blinds. He fell back to sleep, until he heard his mother knock on his bedroom door. "I'm heading to work, honey," she said in a voice loud enough to show that she thought it was high time he got out of bed.

"OK, Mom, have a good day," Todd mumbled, barely awake. He looked at his clock: 8:15. His parents were off to work, his little sister was spending the summer doing an internship in Chicago, staying with relatives. He would have the house to himself.

He roused himself out of bed, morning erection in tow. He threw on a robe and walked downstairs to the kitchen. As he made himself some bacon and eggs and toast for breakfast, sipping coffee as he cooked, Todd felt his brain coming alive. It was the July after his college graduation. After four years of navigating campus life, he had to carve out his own path. However much he loved his parents, he was eager to get out on his own.

Todd had applied for a number of jobs. He wasn't a bad prospect. He had graduated near the top of his class. He suspected his professors had given him shining recommendations. But now the waiting had begun. He had phone interviews for a couple of jobs -- when would he hear back from them? If ever?

His mind drifted. He thought about Wendy, his ex-girlfriend. She wasn't the first girl he had slept with, that would be Molly, whom he had dated in his sophomore year. "Molly and I were so young...." He thought, "we barely knew what we were doing." They broke up when Molly shifted her affections to one of his best friends. But out of his broken-heartedness, along came Wendy. She was much more experienced than he was, and open about her pursuit of pleasure. He learned so much about life from her. And so much about pleasing a woman. He could still smell and taste her. "Too bad you can't put that on eggs," he laughed to himself.

His Bible-thumping parents had warned him about girls -- no, women -- like Wendy. Jezebels! Pot-smoking, irreverent, a self-proclaimed atheist, Wendy had helped turn him from the shy, awkward Eagle Scout who had arrived on campus into a handsome, confident young man at home with the world's pleasures. She had even taught him how to dress. Under Wendy's guidance. Todd had come to understand himself better as a lover, one who thought that giving was as important -- maybe more important -- than getting.

Wendy had decided after graduation that the two of them should go their own ways. He had been crushed, but came to understand. They were young with a whole world of possibilities in front of them.

Todd shook himself out of his reverie. He finished his coffee and began thinking about the day. What lay ahead of him? Another day of drudgery, checking any number of websites for openings. Bleah. After he rinsed the dishes and put them into the dishwasher, he absentmindedly stroked his dick. Maybe he should jerk off this morning so he could better concentrate. "Yeah, that'll be the excuse," he teased himself.

He walked upstairs to his bedroom. It was still decorated with the remnants of his childhood -- school prizes, Scouting memorabilia, athletic trophies (participation trophies, really, he was no jock), Vacation Bible School awards. He grinned. Irony suffused this room. The same bed where he had once prayed to God every night was the place where he had repeatedly eaten out Wendy whenever she came to visit. "And I kneeled for both of them!" He took off his robe and admired himself in the mirror. He was turning into a nice-looking young man -- he could hardly believe it. He was only of average height, but his discovery of the gym had given him some definition. Short blond hair and blue-green eyes. Between his legs swung something that Wendy had reassured him was not just adequate, but outstanding. Todd picked up his laptop and prepared himself for a morning's wacking.

Suddenly his phone rang. It was 9 AM on the dot. It was an unfamiliar number -- but it could be a job offer!. He answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Todd Stevens?"

"Yes, it is."

"Mr. Stevens. my name is Emily Barnett. I'm with LeGrand-Rice, Incorporated."

His heart began beating faster. He had a phone interview with LeGrand-Rice three weeks before. It had been so long since he heard anything, he assumed he had been passed over. His favorite professor, Dr. Cain, had once worked there and had written him a recommendation. LeGrand-Rice was one of the nation's top business consulting firms. It had a reputation for finding top-notch young talent and putting them on the career fast track. Its CEO, Catherine LeGrand, was regularly on the cover of the nation's leading business magazines.

"Did you hear me correctly, Mr. Stevens?"

"Um, yes."

"We've looked at your background and we are very impressed. We think that you might be a good fit to become one of Ms. LeGrand's personal assistants."

"Um, um. wow!"

"Can you fly to New York tomorrow afternoon? We'll make all the arrangements."

"Of course!"

Wow. New York City! He had been to Chicago a few times, but not New York.

"We'll be in touch. Bring enough clothes for a few days."

By 11 AM the next day, Todd was boarding a flight to O'Hare. Within a few hours, he was walking off his plane into La Guardia Airport. After picking up his baggage, he found the driver who was there to pick him up. At first the drive was uneventful, as they crawled along the Grand Central Parkway and the Long Island Expressway. But when they emerged from the Queens Midtown Tunnel, Todd lit up. He found himself staring at the skyscrapers and marveling at the huge numbers of people crowding the sidewalk.

"You hicks, you're all the same," laughed the driver, "It's OK, I was the same way when I arrived from Pakistan."

Todd checked into the hotel and headed to his room on the 17th floor. Just after he had settled in and just as he was about to head out for dinner, his phone rang. It was Emily. She asked about his flight and if his room was OK. Todd said everything was fine.

"Can you meet me at 10 AM tomorrow?"

Todd said he could.

"Meet me then at the registration desk in the lobby." He said that sounded fine to him.

Todd's plans for the night changed instantly. He ordered room service and spent the evening prepping for the interview. He reviewed advice he had gotten from his college career counselor. He tried to anticipate the questions he would face. By 11 PM, he was ready for bed. He got undressed, brushed his teeth, and hopped into bed. He caught a "Seinfeld" rerun and then turned off the light and fell asleep.

At 9:45 AM, Todd hopped on the elevator. He was trying to stay focused on the upcoming interview. Silently, he asked himself one question after another: "Why do you want to work at LeGrand-Rice?" "Where do you see yourself in five years?" "What is your biggest weakness?" He strode out of the elevator and walked over the registration desk, trying to look more confident than he really was. He found a seat and flipped through the New York Times, looking for any news items that possible come up in conversation, so that he wouldn't come across as an ignorant hick.

Just before 10 AM, Todd saw a woman entering the lobby. Soon she was walking directly towards him. "That must be Emily Barnett. Wow!," he thought. He was already self-conscious around the stylish men and women in the lobby. But Emily seemed in another category. "They don't have women like this back home." She was a tall, light-skinned black woman with a straightened bob haircut. She was wearing a white blazer and a red top with matching heels and black velvet slacks. Emily was well toned but full bosomed, with wide hips that promised some junk in the trunk.

"Mr. Stevens?"

"Yes."

"I am Emily Barnett from LeGrand-Rice."

He initially blushed and stammered. Then he greeted her, "So happy to meet you, Ms. Barnett."

"Let's get some coffee and sit down in the lounge."

When they sat down together, Emily began by asking how he liked his hotel room. Pleasantries aside, she began the standard grilling. Todd had prepared well, and despite his intimidation, managed to get through the questions with flying colors. He even thought that he could notice a very slight smile on Emily's face.

After about half an hour, Emily paused. "We have some more detailed material to go through. The firm has a suite in this hotel. We will continue to interview there. Meet me in Suite 405 in 15 minutes. You can use the time to use the men's room or get some water."

Todd entered the suite after the 15 minutes had gone. Emily was already there sitting at a table. They resumed the interview. The questions gradually got more personal.

"Are you comfortable working for a female boss?"

"Yes, of course."

"Could he work long hours, if necessary?"

"Yes, whatever it took."

"Would he always put Ms. LeGrand's needs before his own?"

"Yes."

Emily explained the job. Todd would be working closely with Ms. LeGrand most of the time. He would expected to travel with her frequently. The work would sometimes be interesting and challenging: drafting letters and memos, preparing her for meetings, reporting on doings within the firm. Other tasks sounded more routine: finding the best restaurants and hotels for her, setting up meetings with clients. Emily also noted that many people who had worked for Ms. LeGrand had gone on to high-flying careers: one phone call from her could open any door in the corporate world.

"Are you still interested?"

"Yes!"

She then began reciting a list of questions and asked for a Yes or No answer.

"Ms. LeGrand has a very busy schedule and may need your assistance *at any time*. Would you be willing to be available for her 24-7.?"

"Yes."

"Ms. LeGrand may need you at a moment's notice. Will you be able to drop everything and attend to her needs?"

"Yes." Todd felt Emily's ability to play on his puppy-dog eagerness to please.

"Ms. LeGrand prefers that no one competes for your time. Would you be able to avoid any personal entanglements that might interfere with your responsibility to serve Ms. LeGrand?"

"Yes." "What did she mean by 'serve?'," he thought.

"Ms. LeGrand may need your assistance at any time. If absolutely necessary, would you be willing to share a hotel room with Ms. LeGrand?"

"Yes." "What sort of interview is this?," Todd wondered.

"As her assistant, you may be called upon to make decisions on Ms. LeGrand's behalf. Under those circumstances, will you always make those decisions based on her needs and desires, not your own? Can you always put her needs and desires first?"

"Yes." "What sort of job is this?," he pondered.

"While Ms. LeGrand will offer praise for a job well done, she has very high standards. If you do not reach those standards, she will have to impose discipline upon you. Can you accept that discipline?"

"Yes." "Discipline?"

"Ms. LeGrand has no time for those who will not give their all to her team. While she may ask you for your opinion, when she makes a decision, she will demand unconditional obedience. Can you do that?"

"Yes." "Obedience???"

Emily said, "This ends this portion of the interview. Please sign this document."

She handed him a two-page contract. Todd skimmed it. It mostly contained the topics they had discussed, plus a clause saying that he waived his right to sue and that any dispute would be handled through mandatory arbitration. He signed.

"Please come to the bedroom for the next phase of the interview."

("Huh?")

Todd walked obediently into the bedroom and Emily shut the door.

"Please remove your clothes, Mr. Stevens."

Todd stood slack-jawed and silent.

"Now, Mr. Stevens! I don't have all day."

He took off his shoes and hung up his suit and tie and shirt. He was standing in his boxers in front of this woman he barely knew.

"I mean all of your clothes. Mr. Stevens, obedience to orders is a central part of this job. Do you want this job?"

Awkwardly, Todd removed his socks. With a gulp, he then dropped his boxers and then stepped out of them. He was now completely naked in front of this beautiful, tres chic woman. Todd could remember only three women who had seen his penis: his mother, Molly, Wendy. Maybe his sister had, when they were very young. He shivered, and not just because he felt cold.

Emily started feeling his body, paying special attention to his buttocks. She even spread his butt crack. What on earth was she doing? Then...FLASH! She started taking pictures of his body. Her cafe au lait hands then began to fondle his cock and balls. Before long, he was filling up his seven inches in length and six inches in girth. Emily took pictures of these, too. She took out a tape measure and took his "measurements," and then entered them onto her tablet.

Emily told him to hop onto the bed and to get on his hands and knees, facing away from her. He felt her hands spreading his ass and putting lubricant into it. He heard her lubing up what he assumed was a dildo. Todd was not an anal virgin. Wendy had enjoyed playing with his ass and had taught him that his backdoor could be a gateway to pleasure. But this was a stranger about to violate him! He felt her slide the rubber dong into him. He beared down and let it inside him.

He heard her mumble, "Good, he knows enough not to fight it."

She spent another five minutes fucking him, while he groaned louder and louder. She then pulled it out and Todd experienced a familiar feeling of emptiness.

Emily told him that he would now have to show his expertise at "oral communication." She took off her dress, blouse, and blazer and hung them in the closet. She stood in front of Todd and removed her bra. Her breasts were full and her nipples were large and already hard. Todd was amazed to be in the presence of this beautiful, sophisticated black woman utterly comfortable in her own body. He felt like a pasty white boy from the sticks next to her and wondered how someone like her could ever be interested in someone like him.

She laid on the bed with her legs spread.

"Start with my breasts, Mr. Stevens."

Todd joined her on the bed and began fondling and sucking her tits. Emily's head began to tilt back and she moaned.

After a few minutes, Emily told him, "Now it is time for you to pleasure me, Mr. Stevens."

Todd pulled down her panties and began fingering Emily's pussy. He kissed her naked, toned stomach and worked his way down. Before long, his face was buried in her crotch, his right index finger pushing in and out of her pussy, and his tongue flicking her clit, first up and down, then side to side. He felt her body tensing and releasing over and over. He heard her breathing harder. Her hands pressed on his head, pushing him deeper and deeper into into her. There was nothing else in the universe for him except worshipping at the Temple of the Goddess Emily. All he could taste, smell, feel, see was Her Divine Pussy. All he could hear was her moans as she approached an orgasm. When she finally let go, his face was covered in her nectar. Todd felt so grateful that Wendy had been a greedy girl who had taught him well.

Emily told him to turn over his back. She mounted his face, pushing her crotch on his mouth. He put his arms around her legs so he could really immerse himself in her. She thrust herself over and over towards him, as his tongue obediently serviced her clit.

"Oh fuck," Emily cried as she enjoyed another orgasm. Todd felt his own body tremble -- sometimes he had had a dry orgasm as he serviced Wendy. A couple of times, he had blown his load without touching himself.

Emily dismounted. She had tried to hide her reactions before. But it was clear that she was more than satisfied by his performance.

"Your face looks pretty like that, Mr. Stevens," Emily said with a smile.

Todd smiled back. He remember how Wendy would tease him about his face being covered with her nectar -- she called it "a glazed doughnut." Emily told him to stroke himself while she retrieved an item. She soon came back with her phone. What was up with that? He quickly realized that she was setting up a timer.

Emily slid onto his cock. Her wet pussy took him easily. As she rode him hard, he fucked back, using everyone of his toned gluteal muscles to push up into her. Her vaginal muscles were gripping him tight and sometimes it was hard for him to keep from coming. He had never come quickly -- in fact, the first few times with Molly, he hadn't come at all. But Wendy had taught him to place her needs first and to hold back. It was hard to hold back with Emily, though. He reached up and fondled her breasts. Soon he felt her coming again. After several more minutes, he finally let loose and shot his load inside her.

Emily removed herself from him, then grabbed her phone and stopped the timer.

He heard her mumble, "14.5 minutes, not bad at all."

She then told him that he could shower if he wanted. After he came out of the bathroom, Emily told him to dress. She then shook his hand and told him that LeGrand-Rice would be in touch with him soon. He should expect to spend at least that night in his room -- all expenses continuing to be paid, of course. She then showed him the door. He walked down the hallway to the elevator. As he waited, he reflected on what he had been through. He had enjoyed some of it, of course. But he also felt used and humiliated, a little bit like he felt after some of the kinkier sex he had with Wendy.

He realized that he liked that feeling.

Todd went down to the lobby and got lunch in the hotel restaurant. As he ate, he thought his tuna nicoise tasted a little peculiar. Then he realized that all could smell was pussy.

He relaxed by working out and going for a brief swim. He was tempted to explore the city, but he wanted to stay close to home base, in case there was news. And right at 5 PM, his phone went off. It was Emily, business-like as always.

"Please come to our office at 477 Madison Avenue. It's at East 51st Street. 32nd Floor. You will be expected at 9 AM. Ms. LeGrand takes punctuality very seriously so do not be late. You will meet with some of our employees and then, in the afternoon, you will have a one-on-one with Ms, LeGrand."


subbieboy
subbieboy
25 Followers