Ms. Madelene

Story Info
A story where I got reunited with an 80 year old granny.
5.7k words
4.56
13.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Madelene

I got married when I was 26 years old. At the time, my wife and I each were members of Mardi Gras Krewes. I was a member of an all-male krewe and my wife was a member of an all-female krewe. These two krewes, were sort of like sister / brother krewes. Many of the wives of my krewe were members of my wives krewe and vice versa. A krewe is just another name for a club. Usually, a Mardi Gras club is referred to as a krewe.

For about 15 years of our 24-year marriage, we were active in the respective krewe's. We were both well known in both krewes. Mostly, because I am very outgoing and I never met a stranger. I usually mingled around during events while my wife sat at the table and waited for people to mingle with her.

She was known to be quiet and shy as I was always mingling. When we were at an event with her krewe, you would often find me on the dance floor dancing with the single ladies or the ladies that their husband sat and drank. Many of the ladies in the krewe were married but their husbands didn't care to attend. Even though my wife was the member, I was better known then she was.

I was attracted to many of the ladies in the krewe. Many years later, after we discontinued our memberships, I still kept in contact with many of the members. There were a few that I had relations with at some point and there were some that we were just acquaintances.

Some even contacted me after my divorce. A few had become widows and some were divorcees.

My Space had become popular at some point and then Facebook surfaced. I come in contact with many friends from those days through Facebook also. Facebook was where you could hide behind a computer screen and exchanges messages. It was a way to express your feelings, with the security of hiding behind a screen.

Ms. Madelene was one of the ladies that I kept in touch with throughout the years. I actually met her thought my wife when they were both members of the krewe. Her and her husband would attend the functions, but we just visit with others. I never saw them dance and I was under the impression that Ms. Madelene didn't dance.

At the time, I thought Ms. Madelene was an attractive lady. I knew her and her husband was much older than me, but I found her to be attractive. I had gotten to be friends with her and her husband. At times, I would even visit them at their house. My kids and her grandkids were about the same age, so we would even see them at different events the kids were involved in.

Ms. Madelene had become a widow and my wife and I had attended the funeral and kept in contact with her. Like many others, she really didn't care much for my wife because of the way she treated me. I would do a few chores for her around the house to help maintain the property. This afforded me the opportunity to see her in a more casual environment. She often wore shorts or house dresses. I was used to seeing her in pants and blouse at the socials.

No matter what Ms. Madelene was wearing, her hair was always "beauty shop" perfect. She had the prettiest silvery white hair, always styled perfectly. She was 5 feet tall and round. Her size didn't matter because she was always well presented. She had bigger than average breasts and little dainty feet.

We had drifted apart a little until my divorce. I ran into her in the grocery store and told her that I was recently divorced. I explained my living arrangements, and how it was difficult getting on with life. I was happy, probably happier than I ever been, but struggling to make ends meet with attorney fees, court cost, child support and rent.

This was Friday afternoon and she invited me to eat lunch with her on Saturday. She said I needed a home cooked meal. I graciously accepted and looked forward to spending time with her. We then hugged, and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. That was our typical reaction when we saw each other.

The next day, I arrived at her house right before noon as we had discussed. I rang her doorbell and Ms. Madelene quickly answered the door. She was dressed in a pair of culottes, buttoned blouse and flats. That was her typical attire when I would see her at home. Sometimes, she would wear a house dress, but the usual attire was culottes and blouse. Sometimes she would wear the SAS shoes that seniors often wear but usually it was a pair of matching flats. Nonetheless, her hair was always perfect.

She invited me in and gave me the usual hug and kiss on the cheek. She motioned for me to follow her to the kitchen. I admired her figure as I walked behind her. It was a sight I had seen many times before. I admired her for many years from afar. Ms. Madelene was a lady that everyone respected. I wouldn't dare let her know I had sexual fantasies of her for many years. She wasn't an old prude, but she was not a lady you would have a risqué conversation with.

There was a little "breakfast" bar in the kitchen. She asked me to sit at the bar while she finished with lunch. We talked as she shimmied around the kitchen putting the final touches on our meal. I secretly admired her body from the stool I was seated on, being careful not to make it obvious I was aroused. As usual, I enjoyed looking at Ms. Madelene.

Once lunch was complete, she asked me to help her bring the meal to the table in the dining room. She had already set the table and had it ready for the meal. She allowed me to serve my plate first. She had prepared one of my favorites, field peas, beef roast and home-made dinner roll. I was pleased that it wasn't a typical Cajun meal such as gumbo or jambalaya.

We had a pleasant conversation catching up while we ate. She hadn't realized until that day in the store that I was divorced. We talked about the struggles of divorce. It didn't surprise her that my ex-wife has kept my kids from seeing me. She confided that she never really cared for my ex-wife because she had such an attitude. I told her that I was much happier and reunited with friends she had run off. Many friends had stopped coming around because of her. I then told her that I wasn't there to talk about my ex-wife and my divorce. I wanted to put that behind me.

After we finished the meal, I helped Ms. Madelene clean up and put away the dishes. She then asked if I had plans for the rest of the day. She asked if I wanted to stay and watched TV with her for a while. I told her I enjoyed her company and I would enjoy spending time with her. We proceeded to walk to the den. Again, I walked behind her to admire her fluffy backside.

When we arrived in the den, I sat on one end of the reclining love seat and she sat on the other. I picked the right side because it looked like the left side was the one she usually sat in. The loveseat recliner had a small console in the middle with two drink holders built in. Just as we turned on the TV, a movie was starting. It looked interesting from the previews so we decided to watch it. I don't recall the name of the movie, but it was a comedy.

After an hour into the movie, Ms. Madelene pressed pause and excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she was returning, she called out from the kitchen and asked if I wanted something to drink. I told her water would be fine. When she returned, she had two bottles of water in hand. We put our water in the cup holder and put the movie back on play.

My left hand and her right hand were on the console sort of holding our water and somehow our hands touched. Before I knew it, without thinking, our hands entangled and we were holding hands. I didn't even notice it until later but I would not dare move my hand. I was very comfortable in the position. It just happened and I don't think either one of us meant it to happen.

After the movie was over, we discussed the more entertaining parts of the movie. We both commented on how enjoyable it was to watch the movie with someone. During the conversation, our hands became unattached but somehow, they went right back to holding each other. It felt natural and comfortable.

After an hour or so, I told her I better get home. I had clothes to wash and things to do. She then invited me over the next day. It was Sunday, our favorite NFL team was playing at noon. I offered to pick up a sandwich tray, and we would have finger foods. Ms. Madelene liked the idea and added she would make some sort of sweets also.

I then stood up to leave and I reached for her hand to help her up. When she stood up, she put her hand on my waist and told me how much she enjoyed my company. Out of instinct, I put my arms around her to hug her and kissed her on the lips. I really didn't plan that move. In fact, I do not think either one of us planned anything. Things just happened. That kiss was pleasant, but yet, it shocked us both. Our lips separated, I looked her in the eyes and told her thank you. I needed that today. Then, she reached in for another kiss. This time it was a more passionate kiss. It was not the type of kiss you would give your grandmother. At this point, I was not sure what direction this was going. Perhaps it was just a "moment" and would dissolve by tomorrow.

During my drive home, I replayed the day's events in my head. I couldn't believe that I kissed Ms. Madelene in a romantic way. She was an 80-year-old lady that I knew for well over 25 years. A lady that I would never think even had those feelings any more. Even if I always thought she was attractive, she was still an innocent looking lady. She was the perfect "granny" that I usually found attractive.

I would imagine she only slept with her husband in her 80 years. She was probably naïve when it came to sexual activity, as many ladies are in her generation. I was 53 years old at the time and I had slept with several ladies in her generation. I knew what to expect if I had the pleasure of undressing her. The excitement was building inside me just thinking of it. Even if I kept thinking of the possibilities that could happen the next day, I couldn't help but think there was no way Ms. Madelene would allow that to happen.

When I got inside my house, I tried to get Ms. Madelene off my mind. I had clothes to wash and other chores to do. I also had to call and order the sandwich tray for the next morning. I had so much on my mind I almost forgot to text Ms. Madelene and tell her I was home safe. It was the last thing she asked me to do when I left her house.

I took a shower and went to bed. It was early for me but I felt exhausted for some reason. I tossed and turned in bed not being able to fall asleep. I knew the next day would be difficult no matter what happened. I had all these scenarios playing in my head, but yet in the back of my mind I knew Ms. Madelene would not allow a sexual encounter. After all, she was 80 years old. She had a very happy marriage and was living a good life in her golden years.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and relaxed. I went outside and washed my truck. It was a way to get my mind off of Ms. Madelene. No matter how hard I tried, everything I did made me think of her. My mind was so confused as to what was on her mind. I couldn't ask her so I just had to play it out and see what happened.

Once I finished picking up everything outside, I went take my shower. I got dressed in khaki shorts and an NFL logo golf shirt. The Sandwich tray at the store was ready to be picked up at 11:15am. That gave me enough time to pick it up and drive to Ms. Madelenes house with time to settle in before the kickoff of the football game.

I arrived at Ms. Madelenes house, grabbed my sandwich tray from the backseat and rang her doorbell. She opened the door looking like a typical grandmother. She was wearing a flowered house dress and sandals. Her silvery white hair was perfectly fixed as it always was. She reached over the tray to give me a welcome kiss.

I followed her in as she told me we would go in the back den as it would be more comfortable. She told me she had made a cheese dip and had tortilla chips. She also had potato chips and French onion dip. I didn't want to follow her too close because I wanted to watch her backside shimmy as she walked. She didn't have a gracious stride to her walk. It was evident that her age had taken a toll on her ability to keep a youthful stride. Nonetheless, I enjoyed watching her body wiggle.

We approached the back den. There was a bar in the corner that she had set up for the food and drinks. She had a big screen TV on one wall and a large plush couch across the room. She said that was where her husband would come to watch TV. It was his part of the house when he wanted to watch sports on TV. It's been over 10 years he passed, so now the grandkids use it as their area when they come visit.

When I put the tray down on the bar, she opened her arms for a hug and she kissed me on the lips. She commented that it was nice to be kissed again, other than kids and grandkids. She then motioned to go to the couch. I sat down first, then she sat next to me. I still wasn't sure where all these was going. She was giving all the signs that she wanted to be intimate, but all the years I knew her, I never picked up any of that before. My mind was racing in two different directions.

During the first quarter of the game, we snacked on sandwiches and chips. I was careful not to eat too much. I wanted to make sure I was comfortable incase anything did develop between us. The second quarter was intense as our team was behind but was catching up and playing really well. By the time halftime started we were both seated on the edge of the couch.

Instinctively, I put my left arm around her and kissed her lips. I do not know what made me do it but it felt right. It obviously felt right to her also because she returned the kiss. I opened my mouth to see if she would do the same. Before I knew it, out tongues were dancing with each other. My left arm was behind her, and I put my right hand on her left breast. She had large breasts; the whole left breast didn't fit in my hand. I could feel her nipple beneath the material struggling to get out.

Ms. Madelene was expressing her pleasures without saying a word. The moans, groans and body motions told me how much she was enjoying it. I decided I would take it to the next level and move my right hand from her breast to her leg. I put it on her left leg and slid it under her house dress. I could feel her thighs and her panties. She didn't object or resist any of my advances. Her thighs were soft and smooth. I was able to move my hand comfortable under her dress. I caressed her outer thighs and inner thighs. She spread her legs a little to give me more access.

We were both getting lost in the moment. I repositioned myself to the kneeling position on side the couch. Ms. Madelene laid flat on the couch. We continued kissing and I took my left hand and moved it under her dress. By this time, I had her dress up around her waist. I put my left hand on the cotton gusset of her panties. I could feel her puffy pubic mound. There was the indention of her vaginal lips and I could feel a little pubic hair beneath the thin material of her panties. I kissed her ears and neck as I explored under her dress. She was starting to thrust her hips to meet my hand caressing her body.

From beneath her breath, I heard her ask if I wanted to go to the bedroom. My reply was, only if you feel comfortable with that. She laughed and said it would be more comfortable than this couch. With the most serious look on my face, I asked if she could put the game on in the bedroom. She said she hoped I lost interest in the game just as she did.

I helped her up from the couch and we walked to the bedroom down the hall. This time I walked close behind her. I had my hands on her breasts gently caressing the massive globes. I walked close enough that my erection was rubbing her backside. I wanted to make sure she felt how much she aroused me. I even felt her push back against my body.

Before we walked into the bedroom, she asked me to take it slow and easy because it has been well over 10 years and she is 80 years old. She wasn't sure how her body would handle any sexual activity. I assured her that I would be gentle and I would listen to her request.

With that said, I reached down to the bottom hem of her dress and raised it over her head exposing her body. A beautiful rounded fluffy body only covered in her bra and panty. Her body was larger than I was used to but it was pleasant. I still had her dress in my hands as I was admiring her body. I wanted to remove everything but I also wanted to move slow.

She then took the dress from my hands and hung it on a hanger that was on the closet door. Before she would turn around, I unhooked her bra. As she moved her arms to release it, I peaked at the size. I was amazed at the tag that said 44DDD. I couldn't wait for her to turn around so I could see her nipples. After all, it's that nipples that I always found to be interesting. She slowly turned around and I saw her bare breasts for the first time. They sagged a lot, but they were full. I could see the light blue veins and some stretch marks.

I lead her to bed side of the bed. She removed my shirt and passed her hand on my hairy chest. I reached for one of her breasts and put the nipple in my mouth. Her areolas were about two inches in diameter and color was a shade darker than her natural skin tone. Her nipples were the same color as her areolas and about three quarters of an inch long. I was mesmerized at her body.

As I was sucking on her nipple, I put my thumbs in the waistband of her panties. Her panties wear the typical white panty briefs that people often refer to as "granny panties". I released her nipple from my mouth and took her panties down to her knees. I embraced her body and felt her bare backside. It felt so big, soft and cuddly. I could feel the dimples of cellulite as I gently caressed her bottom.

I then sat her on the bed and knelt down in front of her to remove her panties from around her ankles. She had small ankles and feet. Her legs were very nice. I did see varicose veins as you would expect but they were a nice size. Her thighs down to her ankles were a gradual, proportionate shape. As I removed her panties from her ankles, I got up to put them on the corner chair. I secretly sniffed the gusset and looked at the tag to see the size. They had a very pleasant aroma and they were slightly damp. I noticed the tag said size 9-10.

There she was, sitting in her birthday suit on the edge of the bed. I quickly removed my shorts and boxers and knelt down in front of her again before she had a chance to move. I caressed her feet and ankles. As I moved my hands up to her calves, I kissed her feet. All while my hands slowly moved up her legs and my lips following giving her legs gentle, soft kisses. I paid attention to her scars on her knees that were obviously from knee replacement surgery. I kissed the scars as if she was a little kid with a fresh injury.

As my hands reached her inner thighs, she laid back in the bed making her pubic area vulnerable to me. I placed her right leg on my shoulder and moved her other leg so I could see her vagina. She had very little pubic hair. It was mostly grey with a little light brown mixed in. Most of it was around her labia, but I saw traces of it up to her lower belly, just around her mound. I also noticed a couple scars on her belly. These scars were typical of a cesarean section for child birth and maybe a hysterectomy. This was the most erotic moment up until now. I couldn't help but tell her how beautiful she was.

I then passed my index finger of my right hand down the length of her slit. She let out a soft moan as she closed her eyes. I took the opportunity to lick her where my finger had just passed. She went to close her legs as she felt by tongue, but I was prepared for that and had her legs supported apart. As she went to push my head away, she asked what I was doing. Before I could answer, my tongue touched her clitoris. I felt her body collapse and tense at the same time. She moaned as my tongue concentrated on pleasuring her clit.

12