Ms. Madelene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had the most pleasant aroma. I won't say it was musky, but it didn't have the smell of perfume or powder. It was a perfect blend of a naturally clean vagina. The taste was sort of sweet, but yet a little salty. Perhaps it was a little sweaty but not foul. I knew right away that I couldn't get enough of it.

I felt her thighs tighten against my head and her body tighten as I felt a rush of womanly juices gush from her vagina. Ms. Madelene was breathing hard and trembling. Her hands had gripped the bedsheets firmly. Her voice was trembling but I heard her mumbling that she needed me inside of her now.

I stood up and helped her reposition herself in the middle of the king-sized bed. I had a good view as she crawled in the bed. She had stood up on side the bed, turned around and crawled in the bed. This exposed her back side. One of my favorite views of a lady. I could see her hungry vagina peaking though her thighs as she crawled in the bed. I am not a fan of anal sex but I liked looking at her anus as she moved into position.

I watched as she laid down with her legs spread. I can really appreciate a rounded fluffy lady of her age. I cannot explain now beautiful and sexy she was lying there. Perhaps what made it so sexy was knowing she was not a lady to go around looking for a man. This was all happening so fast that neither one of us really had time to think before reacting. All these years knowing her, I never knew her to even flirt with another man.

I looked into her eyes as I knelt in front of her with my erection pointing at her pubic mound. I crawled in closer to where my erection was now touching her. I took my erection in my right hand and rubbed it on the length of her labia. She felt very wet and warm. I knew she would probably be tight and have some resistance inserting my erection so I was careful.

She closed her eyes as I gently pushed my erection against her labia. I saw the anticipation on her face as I pushed in with a little pressure. Being careful not to hurt her or make her uncomfortable, I paused a second to let her get used to that feeling. When I saw her face relax again, I pushed in a little more. I knew that she probably had a vulnerable area that I had to pass for it to be comfortable for her. I quickly pushed a little more in so my erection would pass that "ring" inside of her. I wanted the head of my erection to be fully inside of her so it would be more comfortable for her. Just as I expected, when the head was fully inside of her, I felt her relax some. The tension in her body released and that look on her face was pleasant. She managed to tell me that it felt good now.

I pushed in a little more, then gave her a few seconds before I pushed more of my erection into her. I pulled back a little before pushing back in more. I repeated this a few times until I was all the way in. We got into rhythm with each other as I went in and out of her. We were steady with a good pace going. Her pelvis was moving steady with the rhythm of my thrust.

I felt the pressure building in my scrotum. I knew I was going to orgasm soon. I was trying hard not to orgasm before her. I wanted us to do it together, that chances of that were slim. I knew it had been more than 10 years since she had sex but yet she was 80 years old. I wasn't sure if she even orgasmed regularly with her husband. Some ladies are just not orgasmic.

Suddenly, her body stiffened and she held on to my back very tight. She was making some mumbling sounds. Her heals went into my back side like she was riding a wild bronco in a rodeo. I pushed my erection as far into her as I could and let my semen shoot deep inside of her. I kept the pressure against her pelvis as she pushed up towards me. When I felt that my semen had completely dispensed inside of her body, I pulled out and little and pushed my semi erect penis back inside. I repeated this a few times until my penis was flaccid and it would not go back in her vagina.

I kissed her lips and then her left nipple as I rolled off from on top of her. She laughed like a little teenager and said we sure made a mess. I asked her not to move and I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get a damp warm face towel and a bath towel.

When I returned to the bed, I noticed the mess she referred to. There was a large wet spot between her legs. I gently wiped her pubic mound. I was careful to make sure I cleaned up and semen or sexual juices I could with the damp face towel. Then I used the bath towel to dry the area. I tried to dry as much of the bedsheets as I could. We definitely made a mess in the bed with our sexual secretions. I then put the bath towel under her so we could continue cuddling and kissing.

Ms. Madelene looked so beautiful lying there in the afterglow. She reached in the night stand and got the remote control for the TV. Again, giggling like a teenager, she asked if I wanted to finish watching the game. By the time she turned the TV on the channel, there was only 3 minutes left of the game. Our team was ahead by 13 points and they were in scoring position again. I noted to her that we were all winners today.

I leaned into her again and started kissing her passionately. My left hand went from caressing her breast to her pubic mound. I cupped my hand over her vagina and caressed the area very easy. She moaned with pleasure as we continued this for a few minutes. It was nice sharing this time with her. This was a side of her I had never seen before or even imagined.

She stopped me and said she really had to go potty. I asked if I could go watch her potty. Giggling, she said why not, you saw it all much closer than that. I followed her to the bathroom and watched as she sat on the toilet. I grabbed her left breast with my right hand and kissed her lips while you peed. That kiss was as passionate as it was earlier. Before she stood up, I went get the damp towel I used to clean her earlier. I rinsed it in the lavatory and used it to clean her again.

She suggested we get dressed and go back to the den; she worked up a little appetite. I helped her with her house dress, but I didn't want her to put on panties. I just put my boxers on before we walked into the den again. The TV was still on from earlier.

She fixed her a plate of a couple sandwich squares and a little dip and chips. I couldn't help but watch her body shimmer as she walked around the room. She then sat next to me on the couch, and we watched the highlights of the game as she ate her snack.

After the highlights were finished, I got up to throw away her paper plate. I sat back down next to her and kissed her again. My hands roamed her body as we kissed passionately. Suddenly, she stopped me and made a proposal.

She said she was thinking about our new found affair. She continued by telling me how special I made her feel. She thought sex was a thing of the past. Once her husband was sick and passed away, she figured sex or intimacy was over all together. She then said she often has free rooms at the casino in Biloxi. She asked if I would like to spend a couple days at a casino. Of course, I accepted that invite. She looked forward to the new adventures with me. Even if she considered her sex life to be fulfilling with her husband, she sees there are things she missed out on.

There was one stipulation. We had to wait until her bottom was not sore anymore. She said it was already a little sore. I asked if there was anything I could do to help it. She knew she didn't have anything to put on it in her house. I asked if she wanted me to go to the corner store to get her gel to help it. She didn't think it was necessary. She said she would sit in the bathtub once I left. I asked if she wanted me to help her with that and I could see my way out once I had her comfortable in the tub.

I helped her off the couch but not before I took a peek at her bottom. I wanted to make sure it was okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't bleeding or anything. I did notice it was red from all the action, but it didn't look like it was bleeding or anything. I walked her to the bathroom and she started filling the garden tub with water. I removed her dress and helped her in the tub. I then got dressed myself while admiring her in the tub.

Once she was comfortable in the tub, I assured with her that she would be okay. She told me she would call me once she was done but she would stay in as long as she could. I kissed her bye and saw myself out her house. I made sure the door was locked when I left.

Even if it was only a few miles to my house, I was in a daze the whole time. Ms. Madelene was such a wonderful friend. The last thing I wanted to do was mess up a friendship by becoming secret lovers. I just kept thinking we are both matured adults and we could handle this.

I arrived home and sat on the couch. I kept thinking of how much I enjoyed my afternoon. The image of her naked body kept flashing in my mind. For a lady 80 years old and as fluffy as she is, she was so sexy. I looked forward to her call. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

12