Ms. Madelene Pt. 02

Story Info
My affair with 80 year old Ms Madelene continues.
4.4k words
4.43
9.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my last visit to Ms. Madelene's house, we spoke on the phone at least twice a day. I still cannot believe I was so intimate with her. We had a long-standing relationship, but it was never sexual. We were more like casual acquaintances. This was a whole new experience for both of us and neither one of us seemed to have regrets.

We talked about a two-day trip to the casino previously and we continued making those plans. By Tuesday, Ms. Madelene said her bottom was not so sore anymore. She asked if I wanted her to see about getting a room for Thursday night. I suggested we would leave early Thursday morning so we could have lunch in Mississippi before checking into the casino hotel.

Later that day, I got a call from Ms. Madelene saying she had reservations for a king suite Thursday night at the Beau Rivage Casino and Hotel. She managed to get an early check in, so we could check in after we had lunch. We discussed places to eat and things to visit while there. I didn't think roaming a casino was the ideal "date".

After talking for a while, I told her I needed to email my office to let them know I was taking off the rest of the week. I told her I was due a haircut and a pedicure. She asked where I went for my pedicure because she was thinking of getting one also. It doesn't really matter where I go. I do not have a preference. It is really whatever one can take me when I decide to get one. I am not going for painted toes or anything. They all seem the same to me for my needs. She told me where she goes and that she was going for 10:00 in the morning.

Wednesday Morning came around and I called for a haircut at my usual beautician. She had an opening at 11:15am. I decided also that I would go to the same salon that Ms. Madelene went to and see if I could get a pedicure at the same time as her. I was in luck. They had an opening and it was the chair right next to Ms. Madelene. We acted like we didn't know each other and we just met there. Ms. Madelene told me later that she is a regular there and didn't want them to know she has a lover.

After the I finished my pedicure, I paid for mine and asked the lady to let me pay for the lady that was on side of me. I told her not to tell her until she was ready to pay herself. I left a considerate tip also.

While I was getting my haircut, I heard my phone ring. I didn't bother with it since my phone was in my pants pocket. Once I was finished and got in my truck, I looked to see the miss call. I had a voice mail also. Ms. Madelene was calling to thank me for paying for her pedicure. She said she will find a way to pay me back and she giggled like a teenager. She was doing a lot more of that giggling the last few days.

We talked a couple more times during the day. I think she was afraid I would change my mind. Changing my mind was the last thought I had about Thursday. I told her that I would pick her up about 9:00am. She thought it was a good idea. She even told her daughters that she was going to the casino with me. They didn't suspect anything because they know Ms. Madelene and I have known each other a long time.

I did have a couple more errands to run. I wanted to go to the "Adult Store" and buy a toy for Ms. Madelene. I learned how sensitive her clitoris was the other day at her house. I wanted to buy her a Silver Bullet. If you are not familiar with the Silver Bullet, you need to get one. It is a little egg-shaped vibrator. It has a wired remote control attached to it so you can control the intensity of the vibrations. I figured we would play around with it a little. It would be hers to bring home after so she could enjoy it at her leisure. I also wanted to pick up a small tube of KY Jel Cooling Gel for her. I wanted to be able to "nurse" her if she became sore again. She definitely didn't need it for lubrication, but I wanted to have it in case she got a sore bottom again.

Thursday morning, I arrived at her house promptly at 9:00am. I rang her doorbell and she opened the door almost immediately. She looked beautiful. Her hair was perfect as usual. She had on a pair of white capris. Capris are my favorite for a lady to wear. She was wearing a short sleeve blue printed blouse that had buttons in front. I noticed right away that she was wearing some sandals that showed off her pretty toes; freshly painted toes I might add. She did have very pretty feet.

I took her suitcase to the truck, but not before opening the door and helping her in. I knew my truck was a little taller that her sedan. Once I had her seated, I reached over to buckle the seatbelt. In the process, I helped myself to a soft rub across her breast and kissed her lips. I didn't make it look obvious, but she knew it was intentional. I let her know that I had a couple bottles of water packed if she needed a drink.

I backed out of her driveway and drove down her private drive to the street leading out of the neighborhood. She lived in the front of a quiet neighborhood and her private drive was at the back of her house. Not much was said between us at first. She was looking around and getting comfortable for our 2 1/2 hour drive.

Once we were out of her neighborhood, she was settled in and looked more at ease. The conversation started with her thanking me for being so special to her. She told me how she never thought she would feel like a little teenager again. Continuing, she said her husband was a good provider and lover. As she was starting to elaborate on her husband, I stopped her. I told her that I respect her and respected her husband. I do not expect his memory to be erased or to be compared. He was a wonderful man in my eyes and I didn't want to take that away from him. I didn't mind her talking about him as I want her to remember him as the good man he was. I didn't want to take his place in her heart. I just wanted to enjoy the time we had together. Afterall, He did groom her into the lady she is today. I mean, together, they grew with each other.

At that point, she snuggled up closer to me to hold my hand. I had a console in the middle so she couldn't get too close, but just getting more comfortable holding my hand made me feel better. I drove several miles without a word being said. She was obviously emotional.

Once the silence was broken, Ms. Madelene thanked me again for being such a gentleman with her. I told her I know that is what she is used to and of course the way she deserves to be treated.

By this time, we were about to cross the Mississippi river. I took the exit before the bridge which led to a parking lot at the base of the rivers levee. There were some steps that went up the levee and at the top were benches where you could watch the ships in the river. I helped her out my truck and we walked hand in hand to the steps. I walked behind her going up the steps in case she had trouble going up. As we reached the top, there was no one else there except for a few joggers that passed. We sat on a bench and Ms. Madelene snuggled up against me. I reached over and kissed her lips for the second time that day. We both appeared to want more but it wasn't the time or the place to get too passionate. I then put my hand in her lap. The wind was blowing a little, making a cool breeze, so she held my hand with both her hands and tucked them in her lap.

While sitting there, I pointed out some interesting things on the ships. I explained what the flags meant. The ship usually flew a flag indicating its nationality or the port it is registered in. Flags also are a way the ships communicate with each other at sea. She found that to be interesting because none of the ships we saw flew the American flag. I also explained the numbers in front of the ship that show the depth it is at. She understood that it was a good indication if the ship was loaded or empty.

The cool breeze was making her cold so I suggested we get back on the road so we can make it in time for lunch. We took our time going back down the steps, but not before I gave her a hug and a passionate kiss. I think the atmosphere made us feel romantic. It would have been nice to stay longer, but the last thing I wanted was to have one of us get sick. I did have a light fleece blanket I kept in my truck, but we really had to get back on the road.

As we got to my truck, I repeated the process like I did at her house earlier. I did notice she had unbuttoned the top button on her blouse which allowed me to see her cleavage. I did not comment but I knew she rarely showed cleavage. I always knew her to be a very modest and quiet lady.

We had a pleasant drive and the conversations were nice. Once we arrived in Biloxi, we came to a restaurant called The Reef. Neither one of us had been there before so we decided to give it a try. I helped her out my truck and walked hand in hand inside. We were seated right away at a corner table. There weren't many tables available, but the corner table was perfect. The service was quick and the meal was enjoyable. Before leaving, Ms. Madelene made a quick trip to the ladies room. I then helped her back in the truck and we made our way to the Beau Rivage.

After arriving at the hotel, I dropped her off at the entrance with our luggage and I went park my truck. We then walked to the desk to check in. The clerk greeted us and once Ms. Madelene gave the reservation name, the clerk assigned us a room. We were assigned room 1203 which was on the 12th floor right by the elevator. She requested an accessible room and they honored her request. It would be easier for her to get in and out the shower. The clerk informed us that our bags would be brought up shortly.

Arriving in the room, we noticed right away that we had a great view of the pool below. In a short distance, we could see the Gulf of Mexico. There was a knock on the door. I told her to stay where she was and I would be right back. The "bellman" was there with our luggage. I gave him a tip and thanked him. I put the bags against the wall and went back to Ms. Madelene. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her to cup her lovely breasts. Giggling, she asked me not to wrinkle her blouse. I took that as a hint to unbutton her blouse. I asked if she wanted to play around or go for a ride. She said it would be a shame to waste this room when we could ride around any time.

I did not waste any more time waiting for hints. I removed her blouse and capris then hung them in the closet. I knew she was going to wear that late for dinner if we chose to go anywhere. I also removed my shirt and hung it with her clothes.

By the time I turned around from hanging her clothes, she had her bra removed. As I scanned the room to see where she put her bra, I asked her to please leave the undressing to me. I walked up to her and kissed her passionately while I wrapped my arms around her. She quietly moaned as I passed my hands on her backside. I loved feeling her fluffy backside. It was soft and dimpled with cellulite, yet it had some firmness to it.

I managed to have her move to the bed without breaking our passionate kiss. I then put my thumbs on the waist band of her beige nylon panty briefs and pushed them down to her thighs. Before sitting her on the bed, I moved the comforter and bedding so she would sit on the sheets. As I sat her down, she unbuckled my belt and pushed my shorts and boxers down; exposing my erection. I kicked my shoes off before putting my shorts and boxers on the chair close to the bed.

I leaned over to kiss Ms. Madelene before laying her back in the bed. I could not wait to taste her vagina again. I knew she showered before I picked her up and by now, she would taste natural and pleasant. I did want to suck on her nipples before I knelt down in front of her.

As I put her left nipple in my mouth, she told me that the right nipple would get jealous. I spent a few minutes alternating sucking on her nipples. Even if her breasts were large, she had small pretty nipples. I found it very stimulating to fondle her breasts. By the sounds and body motion, I think she enjoyed it also. She was starting to thrust her pelvis forward.

I got down on my knees and started fondling her feet. I remember how she liked me caressing her feet and legs. I started by caressing her feet and admiring her toes. Her feet looked so nice with the dull pink polish on her toe nails. I moved my hands up to her calves and kissed her feet. I heard her take a deep breath as I kissed her feet. I surprised myself and got carried away with her pretty feet. I found myself sucking on her big toe on her right foot. I heard her take a deep breath and say, "oh my", as I gently sucked her toe.

I could tell she was getting very aroused. I rushed my way up to her pelvic area and kissed her inner thighs. She spread her legs and put her tiny feet on my shoulders. I moved my head back so I could admire her vagina. I liked the light colored, thinning pubic hair. It didn't cover her vagina and went up her mound, but did not go up to her belly. Her clitoris was neatly hidden within her labia. It's obvious she took good care of herself and always practiced good hygiene. She was such an appealing and desirable lady.

I was more than ready to taste her again. I had been anticipating this for a few days now. I licked the length of her vagina. The taste and smell of her vagina was so pleasant. She twitched a little as my tongue touched her clitoris. I wanted to take my time doing this but I knew I would have a few other opportunities before we went home. I knew I had that silver bullet for her in my suitcase, but that would wait until later.

I could tell she was very aroused and I did not want to deny her. I licked her clitoris a few times and sucked it a little before feeling her tighten up and have an orgasm. I did not want to make her sore so I stood up and helped her reposition herself in bed. She stood up on side the bed and turned around to crawl in the bed. Looking at her ample backside was another treat. I really thought her backside was sexy. I like seeing her from this view. I could see her vagina peeking through as if it was telling me hello. I wanted to penetrate her and pump my semen deep inside of her right there. I knew this was not the right time for that. Even if we both seemed to be two horny teenagers, I wanted to make love to her. I didn't want to just have sex with her.

Once she was repositioned in bed, I climbed on top of her and rubbed my erection on her vagina. I used my erection to separate her labia and gently push inside of her. She was well lubricated and I was able to slip in easily. I tried pushing in more but her vagina had resistance once again. I wanted to go slow and easy, but I also knew if I pushed hard to get the head of my penis past that internal ring; she would have more pleasure. I saw the grimace look on her face as I gently rubbed around her vagina. She knew it was going to be uncomfortable.

I asked if she was okay and as she answered, I pushed in quickly. She took a deep breath as my penis penetrated her, but she showed signs of pleasure right after. Once again, I asked if she was okay. She responded with a smile on her face and nodded her head signaling she was okay. She managed to tell me it felt good to have me inside of her again.

It was nice to communicate with her like this. Communication is important in any relationship. I thought it was more important here considering the age difference and our backgrounds with each other. Last thing I wanted to do was disturb the long friendship that we shared.

I continued with my rhythm and Ms. Madelene was in sync with me. Her breathing was getting heavy. Considering I was much younger than her, I wanted to remain at a slow steady pace with my thrusts. I didn't want to put too much stress on her body. I definitely did not want this to be the only time we made love on this trip. We were both enjoying the slow pace. The look on her face was also pleasing me. It was satisfying to have a partner that appreciated what you were doing for her.

I could feel her body tense and then relax multiple times. She had a few small orgasms and I would slow my pace down to make sure she enjoyed that to the fullest. At the same time, I felt the pressure building in my scrotum. My nuts were about to explode inside of her. I tried to block it out so I could hold off until she was ready to have a big orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt her body stiffen and then tremble uncontrollably. Her face got red down to her chest and her eyes closed tight. I felt vaginal juices secreting from her bottom. The excitement was too much for me and I exploded inside. I shot my semen deep inside of her vagina. As she felt it hit her cervix, she let out mumbling words exclaiming her pleasure.

I kept my penis inside as long as I could before it became flaccid. Ms. Madelene relaxed her legs and they laid flat on the bed. I moved from being on top of her and kneeled beside her in the bed. I looked at her pubic area and told her to stay still while I went get a towel in the bathroom.

I came back with a warm wet towel and gently wiped our sexual drippings from between Ms. Madelenes legs. I paid attention to how she looked after that experience. I wanted to make she was okay down there. I then went to the bathroom to rinse the towel and clean myself. On the way to back to the bed, I went to my suitcase to get the KY Cooling Jel. I applied a little on her labia and a little at the entrance of her vagina. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable. Last thing I wanted was for her to be sore like she was the last time we were together.

After cuddling for an hour or so, we decided to get ready for dinner. We talked about walking the casino a little bit before going to the BR Prime Steakhouse for dinner. I wanted to treat her to a good meal.

I let Ms. Madelene go to the bathroom in privacy. I wanted to admire her getting ready, but I also wanted to give her privacy to do as she needed. We had agreed we would shower after dinner. I figured she might want to potty, fix her hair and maybe apply a little make up. Nonetheless, I wanted to give her some private time. I understand she was not used to having someone hover over her.

Darling, would you mind coming hook my bra for me? I answered quickly, I will be right there. There was no hesitation in my response or my willingness to help her. I thought it would be just as exciting to help her dress as it was to undress her. She had already put her panties on and was waiting for me to hook her bra. She had stepped out the bathroom and was standing in the foyer of the suite. As I hooked her bra, she told me she was wearing a panty liner so that gel doesn't get on her panties.

Once I hooked her bra, she did a little pirouette and asked how she looked. I pointed down to my boxers so she could see the effect she had one me. Seeing her standing there in only her beige nylon panties and matching bra was very arousing; simply beautiful. She giggled and told me to get dressed before she decided not to have dinner.

After I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, I came out to finish getting dressed. By this time, she managed to put her capris and blouse on. I was honored to be with such a lovely, classy lady. I felt like no one would ever think we were lovers behind the door of that suite. I actually did not care what anyone else thought. I did however care what other thought about her. As much respect I had for Ms. Madelene, I did not want anyone to have any disrespectful thoughts of her. I was very protective of her.

Once we got in the elevator, I kissed her and told her how beautiful she looked. I told her I had a surprise for her once we got back to the room. I clarified by saying it was actually for both of us. I also told her I was proud to have her by my side but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. I let her know that she could hold my hand if she wanted, but if it made her uncomfortable it was okay if she didn't.

12