Ms. Madelene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the elevator reached the ground floor and the doors opened, Ms. Madelene took my hand and we walked out holding hands. We walked around the casino a while; playing slots at random. I gave her $100.00 for us to spend together before we went to dinner.

I sat her at a slot machine while I went to the restaurant to put my name down for a table. We had an hour to waste, so we played a few slots and watched the people. We both enjoyed "people watching".

The time passed rather quickly, and it was soon time for us to go to dinner. I escorted my date to the restaurant and we were seated right away. The restaurant was dimly lit which gave off a romantic glow.

The dinner and service were excellent. Even though we took our time, we were done with our meal with in an hour. We then went sit at the piano bar and had a glass of wine. The music was relaxing and entertaining. I wanted to get her in a relaxing mode. I did not want her drunk, just relaxed.

My plans for the rest of the night might have taken her out of her comfort zone. I wasn't sure how much she and her husband explored with sex, so I wanted to have her relaxed and comfortable. I was not sure how she would respond to anything but traditional missionary sex or if she would welcome other positions. She did allow me to perform oral sex on her, but I could tell she had reservations at first.

We got in the elevator to go back to our suite. I told her that I had a surprise for her, but first we would take a shower. I told her that I didn't want to spoil the surprise until it was time.

The elevator door opened and we walked to our suite. I opened the door and let her in first. We shared a passionate kiss and some embracing before sitting down on the couch. I told her to let me know when she was ready to shower. I gave her the option of showering single or together. She suggested we shower single this time and then in the morning we could shower together.

We watched TV and cuddled for about 30 minutes, then Ms. Madelene said she was ready to shower. I helped her up from the couch. Once again, we hugged and kissed. I then helped her remove her blouse, bra and capris. She then disappeared in the bathroom wearing only her panties. As soon as I sat on the couch, she opened the door and tossed her panties out to me. I heard her "teenage like" giggle as the bathroom door closed again.

12