Ms Magic

Story Info
Wife uses magic to hubby in his place.
4.3k words
4.41
5.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Calvin rolled his eyes and got up off the couch. His wife, Becky, had been locked in the bedroom most of the day with her stupid magic books. Lazy bitch hadn't even bothered to cook dinner. He'd finally ordered himself a pizza. Becky could fend for herself.

As he climbed the stairs, Calvin's nose was assaulted by Becky's weird incense and some other odors he couldn't identify. He'd told her a hundred times he didn't like her burning that shit.

Supremely annoyed, Calvin opened the door to the bedroom. His annoyance grew as he looked around the room. Candles were setup all over and the lights were out. On the floor were a bunch of weird symbols surrounded by what looked like a circle of salt. What the fuck has she been doing in here? All I know is she better have all this shit cleaned up before I'm ready to go to bed or I'm gonna have to slap her one.

Becky was standing in the middle of the circle with her back to him wearing only panties that her big fat ass threatened to swallow. She turned around and Calvin was somewhat mollified by the sight of her sizable tits. In her hands she held a strange looking cup with more of those odd symbols on it. She quickly stepped over to him, her long black hair trailing down her back. Her grey eyes flashed as she passed him the cup. Calvin took it and looked at the dark colored liquid inside.

"What the fuck is this shit and what the actual fuck have you done to our room?"

Becky's smile faltered for a second but quickly returned. "Oh don't worry sweetie all of this will clean up in a jif. I found this recipe for a hallucinogenic and I wanted to make some for you. It's supposed to be really trippy so you'll love it. Go ahead baby, bottoms up!"

Calvin eyes the drink warily but then shrugged and gulped it down. As he swallowed the last drops, Becky's smile grew brighter and her eyes took on a wicked gleam. Warmth quickly spread through Calvin's body and his fingers and toes tingled. Then came a rumbling in his guts. Suddenly he groaned as he lost control of his bladder and bowels, causing him to soil himself as hot piss streamed down his leg.

"Oh fuck what is this shit?" He said as the back of his pants bulged out from his emptying bowels. Becky giggled and waved her hand in front of her face.

"Oopsie! I forgot to tell you about the side effects! Phew you stink! Go to the bathroom you nasty pig!" Becky said between giggles.

Calvin growled and raised his hand to backhand Becky across the face. This time she didn't flinch like usual. To his surprise, Calvin found himself unable to swing his hand. Becky grinned and took his hand, lowering it back to his side.

"Yeah that shits not happening ever again. Unless it's me slapping you that is. Now go clean yourself up and get back in here. It's time you learned your new position in life"

Confused and humiliated, Calvin went to the bathroom where he tossed his dirty clothes in the trash and got in the shower. He washed himself quickly while trying to figure just what the hell was going on. What was that stuff she tricked him into drinking? Why couldn't he give her the slap she deserved? And how dare she speak to him that way? When he got back to the bedroom he was gonna beat the answers out of her one way or another.

Clean and still a bit damp he went naked back into the bedroom to see Becky standing by the bed, hands on her hips and still wearing only her panties. She had a defiant smirk on her face and he was determined to smack it off. As he approached her he felt a sudden weakness in his legs and fell to his knees at her feet.

Becky grinned, "Oh yeah that's just perfect. So, by now, even you must have figured out that wasn't a hallucinogenic I gave you. It was actually a potion I've spent the last six months brewing up. Basically, you no longer have the ability to hit me or even argue with me. In effect, you're now my bitch boy. You'll do what I say, when I say, whether you like it or not. And trust me, most of the time you won't like it."

Calvin opened his mouth to tell her to fuck off but found himself unable to speak. He tried to stand and failed at the as well. What the fuck was going on? He knew his wife was into all that witch bullshit but none of it was real. Or was it? Something told him maybe it was and that he was in real trouble.

Becky's hands moved to hook her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. As he looked, he noticed for the first time the sizable bulge staring him in the face. His eyes went wide as he realized what he was seeing. It was a cock and from the looks of things it was huge.

Becky yanked her panties down and ten inches of semi hard cock flopped out along with an equally large set of balls. It hung inches from his face pulsing and slowly growing as it got harder. It stood upright as it grew to its full 13 inches. Beads of precum oozed from the tip and ran down the shaft. It glistened in the candlelight and Calvin turned away from it. With all that had happened in the last half hour he had a bad feeling about what was coming. He told himself he'd rather be dead than do what he thought she was gonna want.

Becky smiled at her asshole husband and stroked his hair. "Oh baby now don't you worry. Before long you're gonna be addicted to this beast of mine and the pleasure it'll give you. First though, we have to get some things straight."

With that, she let loose a hot stream of piss in his face. Calvin quickly shut his eyes but found himself unable to move away. He had no choice but to kneel there and take it. Becky's urine sprayed his face and streamed down his body, puddling on the floor under him. On and on it went until he broke and started to cry. Never had he felt so helpless and humiliated. And by a woman no less. It was more than he could take.

Finally, her stream tapered off and she squirted the last drops in his mouth. Calvin was soaked in her piss and kneeled there dripping at her feet unable to move. He opened his eyes and saw her massive cock standing thick and proud in his face.

"Ah that's much better," Becky purred, "I haven't peed in hours. And, bonus, now you're marked as mine. Oh look, that's quite a mess there under you. You need to clean that up before our next lesson."

Defeated, Calvin tried to stand to go get a mop but couldn't. He looked up at Becky. "I still can't move. I need to get a mop."

"First of all, you address me as Ma'am from now on. Second, a pig like you doesn't deserve a mop. Try using that filthy mouth of yours."

Calvin whimpered but knew he was powerless to disobey her. He slowly leaned down and began to slurp up the puddle of Becky's piss from the floor. Becky stood over him the whole time smiling and giggling. Calvin started crying again as he licked the floor around her feet. Becky sat on the bed and lifted one foot showing Calvin the wet sole. Without having to be told, he started to lick her feet clean, first one then the other.

"Mmmmmmmm good boy," she said, " maybe there's hope for you yet bitch."

Calvin felt an odd sense of satisfaction at her words. Before he never gave a fuck about wether she was happy or not, so long as she took care of his needs. He was still furious with her and would beat her senseless the first chance he got but now there was a little voice in his head that encouraged him to want to please her. He tried to ignore it but it was insistent.

"Ok bitch, time for your next lesson. Back on your knees."

Before he could even think, Calvin was back on his knees, once again facing Becky's new appendage. He could feel the heat from it on his skin and smell her musk. It smelled both feminine and somewhat odd. His eyes roamed over it taking in every detail. The thickness. The veins that ran over it's length. The plump hairless balls hanging underneath. He wondered if she still had her pussy but he couldn't see for her bloated sac that promised to pump out copious amounts of cum.

Becky took the beast in her hand and rubbed it on his face smearing his cheeks with precum. She dragged it across his lips and he grimaced. She rubbed the drooling head of her cock over his lips again and again drawing out his dread and her anticipation. She had been excited to experience a blowjob ever since she first wrote the spell that gave her her cock. She smiled at her now subservient husband and held her cock to his lips.

"This is nice. After all those times you pushed me down on my knees and shoved your grubby little pecker in my mouth, now it's my turn. I shouldn't do this but I'm going to give you a choice. You can pleasure me willingly at your own pace or I'm going to fuck your slutty throat. You have to the count of ten to decide. One."

Calvin whimpered hating both options.

"Two."

Calvin told himself he'd rather die than give in to her.

"Three."

But the thought of having her shove that thing down his throat terrified him.

"Four."

He promised himself he'd make her pay for this.

"Five."

Tentatively he reached out.

"Six."

Becky smiled as his hand closed around her shaft. She saw with pride that his hand couldn't reach all the way around it.

"Seven."

Calvin's hand slowly slid up and down her slippery shaft.

"Eight."

Calvin's mouth opened.

"Nine."

Tears welled up in his eyes as he leaned in to take her in his mouth.

"Ten."

Strong hands gripped his head and started to pull him closer.

"Wait!" Calvin whimpered, "I'll I'll do it."

Becky let go of his head. "Ok then bitch boy. Show me what a good little cocksucker you are."

Calvin's eyes burned with hate as he slid his tongue up and down her shaft. He didn't care if she enjoyed it or not despite that little voice in his head. He was not going to let her fuck him like some whore. He licked up and down her cock and when her hand went to the back of his head showing her impatience he reluctantly took the head of her cock in his mouth. He sucked on it while she coated his tongue with her precum. It tasted sweet and little salty. He hated every minute of it but he endured to stave off worse. He took another inch in his mouth. He hoped she would be disappointed in his skill and give up. Instead, she forced another couple inches in his mouth. Calvin got the message and started bobbing his head on her cock. He was determined not to let her go down his throat. But as he worked her cock he did start to wonder what it would feel like if she did take him. If she grabbed his head and just started fucking his face. He imagined the fullness in his throat. The feel of her balls on his chin. Without realizing he took more of her into his mouth. The taste became bearable and before long he started to like it. He would never admit this not even to himself but some deeply buried part of himself was enjoying this. All of this. Becky's sudden dominance over him. Her new cock. Even the humiliation she had subjected him to.

He began really working her cock with his mouth. Sucking and slurping on her thick girlmeat. Taking more and more until she pushed at the entrance of his throat. Drinking down her ever-flowing precum feeling it coat his esophagus. His hand went to her balls rubbing and squeezing them.

Becky moaned and stroked his hair. She was thrilled at his change in attitude. This was going to be easier than she thought. After this she would take his little asspussy. But for now she was enjoying her new slave's mouth. When she began this all those months ago she had never dreamt it would work out so perfectly. She cast her eyes upward and said a quiet thank you to the goddess for hearing her pleas.

She could feel the pressure building up in her huge balls. She was about to bust her first nut. It had been years since she had had an orgasm except for when she masturbated. Calvin was a terrible and selfish lover. And now here he was sucking her cock like a slut and actually doing a good job. She moaned even louder as she felt the tightness of his throat envelope her cock. Her eyes almost bugged out when she realized what he was doing. Gods, she thought, I never imagined he'd go this far so quickly.

"Oh fuck yes! Suck it you little bitch. Don't you dare fucking stop! Take it all whore!"

She bucked her hips and fed the last inches into his mouth. She was now fully hilted in her slut husbands mouth. Her balls rubbed his chin as she ground into him seeking her release. She was so close now.

Calvin couldn't believe what was happening. Thirteen inches of thick cock filled his mouth and throat and surprisingly he was enjoying it. Why was he enjoying this? He was no faggot. He could no longer deny it though. Her cock felt so good in his mouth and tasted even better. Maybe it was because the cock was attached to a woman. At the moment he found he didn't really care. He could tell she was about to cum and he wanted it. He wanted it more than he had ever wanted anything.

Becky suddenly cried out in an ecstasy she had never felt before as she came in his mouth. Her cock launched long thick ropes of cum down Calvin's throat while she howled and humped his face. Her balls twitched and jerked against his lips.

Calvin could feel the pulsing of her dick in his throat and the warmth of her cum in his belly. His hands gripped her ass clinging to her desperately. He could feel her cum backing up and throat and soon it was filling his mouth. The rich creamy taste overpowered his senses and he came without realizing it, his little dick squirting on the floor between his knees.

As she came down from her orgasmic bliss, Becky slowly pulled out, her cock coated with cum and drool. She slapped it across his face then wiped it clean in his hair as he had done to her so many times in the past. She loving this new reversal and was determined to pay him back for every indignity and abuse she had suffered at his hands over the years.

Becky planted her foot on Calvin's chest and shoved him down on his back. She stood over him, her foot still on his chest pressing down hard. She smiled at his messy face, red and sweaty and smeared with her fluids.

"Not gonna lie bitch, you look pretty good like that. Now get your ass on the bed and get on your hands and knees!" She said as she took her foot off his chest.

Trembling with fear, Calvin got on the bed and positioned himself as Becky commanded. He knew what was coming next, had feared it since he first laid eyes on the monster between her legs. Again there was that little voice in his head telling him to just relax and enjoy it. He wanted to listen to that voice but imagining what was coming made it impossible.

Becky hopped up on the bed and smacked Calvin's ass making it jiggle. She took a moment to admire what she had done to him. The former tyrant of her life now brought low shaking and sweating with fear about what was coming next.

"Face down slut and spread those cheeks for me!" She cackled and slapped his ass again as he obeyed her. She took her cock in her hand and rubbed it up and down his crack spreading her copious precum until it was dripping off his little balls. She watched his little hole quiver each time her cock rubbed over it. She rubbed more of her precum all over her thick shaft until it was coated then pressed the head to his asshole.

"Beg me for it. Beg me to fuck your ass. You know you want it you little slut!"

Calvin felt the words bubbling up. He fought to hold them back not wanting to give her any more satisfaction. In the end though, her magic was too strong. The words burst from his lips.

"Please ma'am! Please fuck my ass! I want your cock so bad! I need you inside me!"

Becky giggled and started to push. There was resistance at first but then the head of her cock popped through the tight ring of muscle. Calvin bit back the scream as his ass was stretched open like never before. Sweat ran down his red sticky face and most embarrassingly his dick was rock hard. His mind wrestled with what was happening. He should be fighting back or at the very least begging her to stop. But he could do none of those things. He could only take it as he felt her pushing deeper and deeper into him, filling him with that hot angry beast. Inch after inch slowly sliding in until he felt her hips against his ass. She was now fully hilted in his ass. He could feel her huge nuts bumping against his. And that little voice was back, whispering to him to relax and enjoy it. That it would feel so good if he just gave in to her desires. Just give in. Just give in. Like a mantra in his head. Everything will be so much better if he just accepts it.

Becky gripped Calvin's hips tightly and slowly pulled back until the head popped free of his tight manpussy. It gaped slightly and before it could close up she thrust back into him hard. Calvin eyes bugged out but he stayed silent. She did it again. And again. And again. Over and over until a strange pleasure began to overtake the pain. Pleasure that grew and grew with each powerful snap of her hips. His little dick leaked on the bed. His eyes rolled back and his jaw dropped open in a long loud moan.

Becky's jaw also dropped. Holy shit, she thought, he's actually enjoying this.

She reached around and grabbed his hard dick. "Ooooooooooooo I think you like this. Is that true? Are you a little closet faggot who craves big hard cocks in his ass? Tell me bitch!"

Calvin didn't even hesitate. He moaned and nodded and proclaimed his love of being fucked like a bitch so loudly Becky was sure the neighbors heard him. She cackled again and smacked his ass and fucked him harder her huge balls pummeling his.

Becky, for her part, was in ecstasy. Never had anything felt so good in her life. Over and over she thanked the Goddess for giving her this gift. She stared, transfixed, at the sight of her swollen girlmeat sliding in and out of his ass. She could feel her balls churning and drawing up ready to unleash torrents of cum deep inside him. And just when she thought it couldn't get any better he cried out and clamped down tight on her cock as he came.

That's all it took. Becky moaned and trembled as the most powerful orgasm of her life hit her like a freight train. Streams of cum, hot and thick, burst from her cock filling Calvin's ass until it poured out around her cock. She quivered and moaned and humped into him until they both collapsed on the bed gasping and sweaty and spattered with cum.

Several long minutes went by before either of them could even speak and it was Calvin who said something he thought he'd never say after what had just happened.

"Thank you." He whispered so quietly Becky wasn't sure she had heard him. But then he said it again and she could tell he was crying. That's when something told her that deep down he had needed this. She rolled onto her side and held him tight with her cock still in his ass. Her hand slid up to his chest where she felt the first swellings of his breasts that were another aspect of the magic she used on him. They would get bigger the more she came in him just as his penis would get smaller. Soon he would be more woman than man.

She held him while he cried and before long he spoke. He told her about the feelings he'd had as a teenager and how his dad had found out and began a campaign of abuse and terror to "make a man out of him".

From what Becky knew of the man that sounded exactly like him. She had always known there was a good person buried somewhere in the man she'd married and now she hated her father-in-law even more. For now she put those thoughts aside to deal with her husband.

They talked for several hours during which he confessed his desires to be more feminine. He apologized for his past behavior and swore he never wanted to be that person again. She dropped the bombshell that he would be quitting work at his father's auto shop because she had won a huge lottery jackpot a few months ago and had kept it secret from Calvin. He lay there stunned for awhile before he spoke.

12