Ms Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I never have to see him again?"

Becky smiled, "Not unless you want to."

Calvin blinked back tears as he rolled onto his side and kissed his wife. Then he grabbed her and pulled her on top of him while spreading his legs. He gazed into her eyes and gripped her ass tightly. He could feel her hot hard cock pressing against his much smaller one.

"Make love to me baby. I want to feel you inside me."

"Oh baby are you sure? I took you pretty hard earlier. And I'm not exactly little either." Becky said, returning his gaze.

Calvin nodded. "Just be gentle this time. Please. I need this."

And Becky could indeed see that he needed her. She briefly considered telling Calvin about the effects her cum would have on him. Later, she decided, she doubted he would be too upset over them anyway.

Becky kissed him deeply as she slowly pushed into him. Calvin moaned and quivered seeming to love every inch. Becky raised an eyebrow wondering if she had unearthed a size queen. Time would tell.

Calvin wrapped his legs around Becky's waist urging her on. Becky, for her part, took little time in finding a nice steady pace they both enjoyed. She loved the sounds his sloppy hole made as she fucked him. She was already thinking she may just take him all night or until he begged for mercy. His ass felt amazing around her cock. Her only regret was not doing this sooner.

After several long minutes of Becky plowing Calvin relentlessly he began to wiggle under her. Becky started to pull out thinking Calvin had reached his limit but was surprised when he rolled himself on top of her and started riding her cock. Never in her life did she dream she ever see this. Calvin was bouncing his ass like a porn star milking every inch of her cock. Cum drooled over her balls. Becky palmed Calvin's barely-there tits and held on for dear life. Calvin pumped his hips like a machine while his dick spit globs of cum every third or fourth time he came down her cock. His eyes were rolled back and he was drooling.

Again, the orgasm hit her hard and fast. She grabbed his hips and thrust into him two or three times and started cumming. Hot blasts of her seed quickly filled Calvin's ass. Calvin was little more than a fuckdoll at this point. His mind was fogged in ecstasy and he knew to his core that was hopelessly addicted to her now.

They collapsed in a sweaty panting heap. Becky's cock slowly slipped from Calvin's ass as it softened. Neither spoke for a long time. The room practically glowed with their newfound love for each other. They spent the rest of the night making love over and over. By dawn they were both completely exhausted. Calvin's breasts had grown to B cups from the amount of cum he'd swallowed or had shot into his ass. The mattress was a wreck of cum sweat and piss from Becky taking great delight in marking Calvin every chance she got. She explained that this would be his punishment for his past and Calvin agreed it was fair.

As the sun was coming up they fell asleep in each others arms for the first time in a long time.

12