Ms. Mindy Core

Story Info
Mindy facilitates Tim's fantasy.
5.2k words
4.54
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid22
Rigid22
7 Followers

Tim finds himself inexplicably attracted to a genre of porn called CFNM. Of all varieties of pornography available on the internet today, this genre tops his search engine history.

CFNM stands for "Clothed Female Naked Male." It is frequently listed and discussed as a subcategory of female domination. The genre is quite popular with a growing following. The following is largely male, but women seem to be increasingly drawn to it as well.

Mistress Mindy Core runs a BDSM dungeon in the Dallas, Ft. Worth Metroplex. She has whips, chains and the kinky furniture popular in the best equipped dungeons. She has that heavy bondage clientele following too but the dungeon has available, marketable idle time.

Mistress Mindy Core read an article on pornography genre statistics. That growing "CFNM" following caught her attention. Her chosen profession requires her to be kink minded but her financial reports require her to be financially nimble and innovative. CFNM is far from what she traditionally does but it is still a variety of femdom.

Mistress Mindy Core devised a scheme to collect some of that CFNM market share. One of her websites is titled "IRL CFNM DFW." Tim wandered into that website and answered a short questionnaire. Texts and email exchanges followed.

Tim has been scammed more times than he will ever be comfortable talking about. So he has developed two prerequisites: First, a fixed address dungeon is a must. The other prerequisite is that there must be a mainstream way to pay. Mistress Mindy Core ran her business in this fashion, which satisfied Tim's requirements.

Mindy Core set up a time for Tim to tour the dungeon. While he was there, Mistress Mindy Core gave him a half dozen printed business cards. The cards say. "You have been personally selected by the man that gave you this card. You can earn at least a hundred dollars for just showing up to collect the money. For Details call or text Mindy Core." The card has a telephone number, an expiration date and an invitation number at the bottom.

Mistress Mindy Core tells Tim that his registration fees include only the six cards she has given him. If he runs out, he must pay the registration fee again, to get more cards.

Mistress Mindy Core then proceeds to tell Tim that he should identify women he is attracted to in his regular everyday activities. She says he should avoid the women with wedding bands as giving them cards is more apt to be a waste of the card. She further outlines a number of other parameters for the type of woman to give the cards to.

With these instructions Tim leaves on the lookout for attractive women that fit Mistress Mindy Core's suggested parameters. The next day, Tim spots a candidate. She is waiting tables at the IHOP, her name tag says Stephanie.

She isn't wearing a wedding band. She is short of stature with big boobs for her body size. She is just a little overweight but Tim always loved the shake. She has shoulder length, straight, brown hair. She is in her forties. Tim thinks that she probably has a man at home and it will probably be a wasted card, but she fits all of the other parameters that Mistress Mindy Core laid out.

Tim watches her bouncy body the entire time he is eating his breakfast. She is an active and attentive waitress..Her smile is seductive.

Tim figures the seductive smile is a professional behavior designed to build up the tip. That doesn't bother Tim. He thinks she is worth it. He pays the breakfast bill and leaves a good tip and one of the cards. He stands to go and waves to thank Stephanie. "Thanks Stephanie, breakfast was great and the service better."

Stephanie grins and waves and says "thank you come again." Stephanie is happy with the generous tip. She is skeptical about the offer of money on the card but her curiosity is piqued. Still, she could use the money. It wouldn't hurt to send a text.

She texts to the number on the card: "Is this card for real?"

"Can you give me the invitation number printed at the bottom of the card?" Mistress Mindy Core texts back.

Stephanie returns the number on the bottom of the card, again by text. In just a few minutes the reply comes back "yes, this is for real. Call me when you have time and I can tell you all about it."

Later that evening Stephanie did ultimately call. Mistress Mindy Core explains to her that all Stephanie really has to do is coordinate a time to come and get the money. Stephanie wants to know what the catch is. Just making an appointment to show up and collect a hundred bucks is fishy as hell.

Mistress Mindy Core explains: "The money is to get you to show up. Once you arrive, the money is owed and payable. The decision on whether to stay or leave, once you get the cash, hinges on whether you want to see Tim naked and horny."

Stephanie says "Tim?"

Mistress Mindy Core says "he's the guy that gave you the card "

Stephanie recalls the guy that ate breakfast at the IHOP. He is about six foot tall and 180 to 190 pounds. He has graying brown hair and a mustache. She remembers thinking he is one of those guys that probably looks better now than he ever has. Had he asked for her phone number, she would have given it.

Now Mistress Mindy Core explains what she does for a living and where the meeting will take place. Mindy Core goes on to explain to Stephanie that Tim is a great guy but somewhat socially awkward. "These guys usually have a job and not much overhead, which is why they have money. They can be kinky as hell. In this case Tim is drawn by the CFNM theme, which I am going to facilitate for him and help make his fantasy a reality. His fantasy may involve you."

"CFNM?" Stephanie inquires.

Mindy Core says "It stands for Clothed Female, Naked Male"

Stephanie drifts into a daydream, imagining her clothed self ogling that good looking, naked man.

Mistress Mindy Core continues "If you decide to stay, then you probably get to see Tim nude and erect. Then you will get the opportunity to participate in some femdom kink. Let me stress though, that you are under no obligation to stay, watch or anything else. You can take the money and leave."

Mistress Mindy Core finished by offering to give Stephanie a guided tour of the dungeon and added that Stephanie could bring a friend to the tour if she were so motivated.

Stephanie ended the phone call by telling Mindy Core she would have to think about it. Stephanie talked the situation over with a girlfriend, Tonya, that same night. Tonya was curious about what Tim looked like and if he was someone that Stephanie would enjoy ogling or even groping. Tonya's curiosity could hardly be contained and she offered to tour the dungeon with Stephanie, adding that "shit like this doesn't get dropped in your lap every day, Stephanie. I have never been in a BDSM dungeon."

Stephanie and Tonya toured the dungeon. The kinky equipment and the provocative furniture served to make Mindy Core's role in this offer seem legitimate. Stephanie kept reminding herself that all she had to do was make an appointment to come and get the $100.

Tonya kept expressing an interest in an invitation during the tour. "Sorry,"says Mistress Mindy Core. "The invitations are extended by the CFNM guys themselves, hence the cards. Maybe we can wrangle you an invitation later but this invitation is just for Stephanie. Perhaps we can video some choice bits for you though. I love that you are interested and I bet we can rake up a guy that would like to "unveil" for your entertainment." Mistress Mindy Core winks at Tonya. Tonya returns a naughty grin.

"Is it going to be just me and him here?" Stephanie said with a concerned look.

"No, I will be Mistress of ceremony. There will also be one of my apprentice mistresses here as "insurance," says Mistress Mindy Core.

"Insurance?" says Stephanie.

"Frankly, she will be here in case you chicken out. Tim must rent the facility and I don't do refunds, so his hour is going to happen with two of us or three of us, depending on you," says Mistress Mindy Core.

Stephanie says "So if I show up and take the money and run, Tim is still going to be..."

"Naked and horny in front of two women instead of three." says Mistress Mindy Core.

Stephanie made an appointment to come and collect her $100. She did not commit to anything else. Mindy told her that if she wanted to come a half hour early then they could have a glass of wine. Stephanie told her maybe.

On the day and time scheduled, Tim arrived at the dungeon. Mindy Core showed Tim into a large room.

The room is roughly 15×20. Along the long wall on the north side is a foldable table, 6×3. There is a partial bottle of red wine on the table. At the head of the room, next to the door are three office chairs. On the south side is Mistress Jackie. She is a woman Tim has only seen photos of. The center office chair is empty. Tim assumed that Mistress Mindy Core had been seated there prior to his arrival. In the third office chair is Tim's IHOP waitress, Stephanie. The door to the room is between the empty chair and Stephanies' seat. Tim followed Mistress Mindy Core into the room, passing between the empty chair and Stephanie.

Mistress Mindy Core is a solidly built woman around 45, with perfect skin.. She is quite striking with her bleach blonde hair, wearing a leather bustier and tight leather pants. The outfit looks uncomfortable but it is sexy as hell.

Mistress Jackie was described by Mistress Mindy Core as "insurance." Mistress Jackie is an apprenticed mistress. Mistress Mindy Core sent several photos of her apprenticed mistresses. Tim selected three. The first declined to come and Mistress Jackie confirmed.

Mistress Jackie is dressed in a very sexy one piece, brown suede bodysuit. It zips up the front and fits her like a glove. She has auburn colored, shoulder length hair. She has recently been to the hair stylist. Her hair is Stephanie Powers perfect. Jackie is thin and older but she probably still gets second and third looks in every public place she goes. She has a beautiful gold necklace with a pendant. The pendant is a crescent moon with a star over lapping. She is wearing high heel, thigh high boots. Tim thinks that the outfit is sexy but it seems like it might be uncomfortably heavy and too warm. Tim noticed a sweater flung over the back of the office chair in which she is seated.

Stephanie is Tim's sexy waitress from the IHOP. She isn't wearing her IHOP apron today. She is a small woman with lots of curves. Tim thinks she is just plump enough to jiggle just right. He remembers watching her wait tables as he ate his breakfast. She is wearing tight jeans and a top you might expect a lady to wear out country dancing. She is wearing round toed, dancing boots and she seems a little self conscious about being here. Jackie and Stephanie are both drinking red wine.

Mistress Mindy Core points to a 2×2 taped square on the carpet, in the center of the room.

"Stand in the square facing the ladies, Tim," says Mistress Mindy Core.

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core," says Tim.

Mistress Mindy Core produces two envelopes. She hands one to Jackie and one to Stephanie.

"Open your envelopes and check to see if the amount is what was agreed upon," says Mistress Mindy Core.

Jackie and Stephanie open their envelopes. Mistress Mindy Core proceeds to tell Stephanie that she and Jackie have been paid to show up at the appointed time. Jackie has attended these functions before. She is more of a sure thing than Stephanie. So, she draws a bigger scheduling fee. She finishes that disclaimer by saying that since Stephanie has kept her appointment, perhaps next time, she will draw the larger amount, if she chooses to be on the apprentice list as "insurance."

"At this time ladies, the contract is fulfilled. You have contracted to appear at the appointed time. You have done so. You have been paid. You are now both free to take your money and go. Or, if you choose to stay, you are going to get to see Mr. Tim naked and horny. If you want to see that, you may stay for the show."

With that, Mistress Mindy Core leaves the room, for an awkward couple of minutes. There stood Tim half hoping Jackie and Stephanie would leave but praying that they wouldn't. Jackie looks at Tim, then over at Stephanie. Stephanie sighs then stretches then she smiles politely. Stephanie says "I was going to take the cash and leave, Tim, but I have decided that I want to see you naked!" Tim thinks Stephanie may be feeling her wine. Tim now feels a bit more self conscious too.

Mistress Mindy Core re-entered the room after what seemed like a very long time but it was only two or three minutes.

"Well, I see you are all still here. Tim, I think they want to witness your naked vulnerabilities. Your time has started and your hour is now beginning to dwindle. Let's not keep them waiting. When I say go, I want you to strip to your underwear and then get back in your square facing Jackie and Stephanie. Clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy," says Tim.

"Go!" says Mindy Core.

Tim takes a deep breath and grits his teeth. Then he looks at Jackie and Stephanie.

"Come on Tim," says Mindy Core. "The hall is rented. The attendees are present. It is too late to back out now. Let's see some skin. Encourage him ladies!"

Jackie says, "we came to see some hard dick, Tim. Don't tease us like this."

Stephanie says, "it's why you invited me, Tim, and I want to see."

Tim inhales deeply again. All at once, Tim takes off his glasses, and pulls off his shirt. In another move, Tim kicks off his shoes then peels off his socks. He unbuttons his britches and they fall to the floor. Tim kicks his kit up in a pile and returns to his square. About the time he gets back into his square, facing the ladies, he realizes how cool it is in this room and a split second later, how little his underwear hid things. Tim has an erection under his gray briefs.

"Put your hands on your head, Tim. Then give us a slow turnaround while we ogle what god gave you," says Mistress Mindy Core.

Tim does as directed. It is so cool in here that Tim shivers a little. By the time he has done his 360 degree turnaround, there is a dark, wet spot in his underwear, right at the tip of his dick. All the ladies have noticed. Their reactions show that the women are entertained.

"Shall we see it all, ladies?" says Mistress Mindy Core.

"Show us that dick!" says Mistress Jackie.

"Yes!!" says Stephanie.

"You heard them Tim. Show us what you got," says Mistress Mindy Core"

Tim drops his underwear and kicks it into the pile with the rest of his kit. His dick is erect and stringing pre-cum. He is shivering or trembling or both.

"Would you ladies like Tim to pour you a bit more wine while you get a better look?"

"I would love a touch more wine, Tim," says Mistress Jackie.

" I love the sight of your horniness, Tim, and I would love a bit more wine too," says Stephanie. Her politeness seemed awkward and forced, but her eyes seemed eager.

Tim's hands are shaking, his body quivering as he pours the wine and the ladies make absolutely no effort to hide that they are staring at his dick. Tim's dick is more than a handful. It isn't the largest any of the women have ever seen, but it is far from the smallest. Tim finally got the wine poured and made it back to the square.

"As you know, ladies, I am a professional femdom mistress. I am hoping that Tim's nude horniness has both of you feeling superior. If not, perhaps what comes next will spur those feelings of female superiority," says Mistress Mindy Core.

Mindy Core continues: "Before we move on though, I want to call your attention to the very cool temperature in the room. The thermostat is set at 66. That is why I warned you to wear something warm. I keep the temperature in these CFNM initiations cool because it has a special effect on the bodies of the naked male subjects."

"Notice Tim is shivering once in a while. He is trembling from being subject to your unobstructed gaze too. It is difficult to differentiate a shiver from a tremble. This is designed to enhance Tim's appearance of inferiority. My aim is to make you ladies feel vastly superior to this naked, inferior man."

"I am sure we have all noticed Tim's erection, stringy with pre-cum. His sexual arousal is because he is excited to be naked in front of you. I remind you that he is here because he sought this situation out. Furthermore, Stephanie, he is attracted to you and he invited you to attend his "unveiling." You can take ownership pretty much anytime. That dick is yours for the taking, but let's humiliate him a bit more to show you his devotion."

"Tim has pubic hair which gives the illusion that he is a man. Tim is about to shave all that off while we watch. I want him as bare as a prepubescent boy. Follow me, Tim. Ladies, you follow, Tim. If you want to grope him as we go by, touch whatever you want. For the rest his hour, Tim's naked body is a fucking party favor," says Mistress Mindy Core.

Mistress Mindy Core steps over to Tim and affixes a collar around Tim's neck. It is attached to a leash. She leads Tim toward the tiled hallway. Tim is freezing. Jackie palms Tim's left butt cheek. Stephanie touches his stomach just above his dick and feels his stomach as Mistress Mindy Core slowly leads him by his leash. The women's hard sole shoes click down the hallway as Tim makes his way too, collared, barefoot, naked and shivering.

While walking, Jackie exclaims "this shit is making me horny!" Stephanie says "yep." Both giggle. Mistress Mindy Core smiles a wry grin. She is pleased her female guests are enjoying the scene.

They come to the bathroom. The mirror is huge. All the equipment necessary for Tim to shave his pubic area is there.

"Hurry, Tim, we have much left to do. I want you slick as a nine year old in five minutes. Says Mistress Mindy Core.

Tim cuts pubic hair with scissors trying to get it as short as possible before he goes to the razor.

" Watch him closely, ladies. No stubble. There will be a touch test at the end Tim. You are going for "no stubble," says Mistress Mindy Core.

"Ladies, it would be very easy to waste a lot of time watching and playing with this shave, but if there is time at the end, old, naked Tim here is going to eat some pussy," says Mistress Mindy Core.

As Tim shaves off the last bit of pubic hair Mistress Mindy Core invites Stephanie and Jackie to feel for stubble. They waste no time enthusiastically groping Tim's private areas. Tim is twitching now. He doesn't know if it is the very cool temperature or the humiliation of the submission or both but the twitching is pronounced. The women are quite entertained by their quivering party favor.

Stephanie is feeling her wine and her libido. She grabs the base of Tim's dick and slowly milks out a large bead of pre-cum.

Jackie exclaims "fuck!"

Stephanie whispers "thank you for the invitation. I am having a blast molesting you."

Tim says "your welcome."

Mistress Mindy Core quickly interjects "Your welcome Mistress Stephanie! Remember your place Tim."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core," says Tim.

With that, Mistress Mindy Core grabs up Tim's leash and starts down the hall.

Tim's cold, shaved, naked body follows and the women's shoe sounds follow him.

Jackie says "You are about to have some real fun, Stephanie."

Stephanie says "this has all been fun, I am super glad I stayed to toy with him."

Finally Tim is back in his square.

The ladies are again seated as before.. Tim, not thinking, puts both hands over his dick and balls.

Mistress Mindy Core slaps his naked ass with the free end of the leash. "That dick is to be in unobstructed line of sight to all women present, at all times, Tim. Put your hands on your head."

Tim says " Yes, Mistress Core."

"Now we are going to give your invited Mistress the opportunity to harvest your orgasm and then toy with your sensitive dick after the orgasm. Would you like a little hands on, Mistress Stephanie?"

Rigid22
Rigid22
7 Followers
12