Ms. Mindy Core

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid22
Rigid22
7 Followers

"Yes please! " says Mistress Stephanie.

Mistress Mindy Core leaves the room for another awkward minute.

Mistress Stephanie says " I am about to play with your dick," then she gives Tim a mischievous smirk. She sips the wine and then rests an index finger on her lower lip, leering at her naked toy. Stephanie certainly no longer appears ashamed to be here.

Mistress Mindy Core re-enters the room with a medical walker. She places it backwards and inches behind Tim.

"What Stephanie is about to do to you, Tim is going to make standing difficult. Use the walker to lean on. You are to endure. Your body belongs to her. You will stand there and endure it or the three of us will throw your naked, horney ass out the front door. Do you understand Tim?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core," says Tim.

Mistress Mindy Core says "Tim has consented to video as long as he is not identifiable. I assure you, Stephanie, that you are going to want video evidence of what is about to transpire. You are going to want to show off the video to your girlfriends because they are never going to believe you if you don't have proof. Tonya will want to see the video. Would you like me to take video?"

"Yes," says Stephanie.

Mistress Mindy Core says "Then unlock your phone please and put it in camera. When Tim undulates with your slightest touch, I will video your proof for you."

Stephanie retrieves her phone and unlocks it. She puts it in camera and points to the record button. Then she hands the phone to Mindy Core and starts getting ready to agitate Tim's dick.

Tim is feeling very owned. These three women can do anything they want to him. His best choice is to endure, like Mistress Mindy Core directed.

Mistress Stephanie has put on a pair of rubber gloves and slicked them up with KY Jelly. She walks right up to Tim, grabs his dick with her slick, gloved, right hand and says, "look me right in the eyes. I wish to peer into your soul as I drain every drop of sperm from your dick."

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie," says Tim.

Stephanie pulls the slick right hand to the end of his pink member. No sooner than that hand ran out of dick, then the left glove grabbed the base of his dick again. That hand pulls slowly until it too runs his length. The right hand took over again, then the left again. This continued in sequence. Stephanie got caught up in the sequence till it became rhythmic. Tim stared into her eyes as directed. Tim's orgasm became inevitable in a couple of minutes. Finally he released in a restrained groan. Stephanie looked down at his penis to see his sperm. Then she looked back into his eyes and continued what she was doing.

Jackie has moved up to get a better look at what is going on. "You are a natural, Stephanie. This is the really fun part. His body will shiver, quake and recoil with your slightest touch," says Jackie.

Mistress Mindy Core is behind Tim now. She is lightly squeezing his ass cheek and reveling in how the roles have been reversed. She says to Tim, " your male entitlement is diffused in the lube now. Now Stephanie is going to pester your sensitive dick until you plead for mercy.I want to hear you whimper "please yourself Mistress Stephanie, I am yours.""

" Look into my eyes Tim," says Mistress Stephanie.

Soon Tim is writhing in the middle. When his dick lunges forward involuntarily, Mistress Stephanie has a hold.

Jackie and Mindy Core move in to hold the walker down so that Tim cannot retreat far from Stephanie. Tim's body is a spastic quivering mess. He can barely stand. The women howl in laughter.

When Tim pulls away, Stephanie still has a hold, grinning like a naughty child. Tim's body quakes and spasms with her every touch. He looks at Stephanie now with pleading eyes.

Mistress Mindy Core starts recording video as Tim begins chanting in a quivering voice, " please yourself Mistress Stephanie, I am yours." " Please yourself Mistress Stephanie, I am yours "

Stephanie feels a little sorry for Tim but she knows he isn't being injured. It is more like tickling him and she is having more fun than she has had in a long time. She is feeling very superior, very dominant. Once in a while she looks straight into the camera lenses and strikes a smile and poses like she is taking vacation video.

"Is this what you were thinking, Tonya?" Stephanie says to the camera.

Then she remembered about Tim going to eat some pussy. Stephanie is quite horny herself at this point. She thinks that Tim needs to eat pussy before the hour is up and the fun is over.

Suddenly, Stephanie stops and looks at Mistress Mindy Core. "I do want Tim to eat my pussy, is there somewhere...?"

"Say no more," says a mistress Mindy Core. " You want to take off those oily gloves?" Stephanie removes one rubber glove but she doesn't know what to do with it. Mindy says " just drop them on the floor. Tim will pick them up when he cleans." Stephanie drops it and the other glove on the carpet in front of the taped square. Mindy then hands Stephanie the loose end of the leash and says "follow me."

Down the hall, past the bathroom click the hard soles of the women's footwear. Tim is walking funny because of all the post orgasm torture. Finally, Core stops at a room and flips on the light.

"Enjoy him," says Mistress Mindy Core.

Then she looks at Tim and says, "I want to hear Stephanie moaning in ecstacy in five minutes. If I don't, Mistress Jackie and I are coming back and we are going to throw your naked ass out the front door and call the cops. Do you understand, Tim?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core," says Tim

Stephanie pulls him into the room. There is a GYNO table there. She shimmies out of her boots and jeans and underwear and puts her legs up on the stirrups. She still has her white socks on. She pulls Tim's leash, moving him closer and orders him to "eat pussy."

Tim is still freezing. He came so he isn't nearly as horny as he was but he is getting into eating Stephanie's bushy pussy. He hears an electric hum down the hallway. In another minute or so he hears a woman moaning in delight. It isn't Stephanie. Stephanie has only breathed deeply a few times. That makes Tim know he is over the target but the woman down the hall is having much more luck on some kind of machine.

Soon Mistress Mindy Core re-appears to complain about Tim's effectiveness at eating pussy. She hands him a cordless vibrator and says "coax cum out of her, Tim, your hour is dwindling."

Tim turns that virbrator on high, stimulating and licking. Stephanie is breathing deeply and squirming. She is enjoying her slave's tongue. Finally, Stephanie throws a moan with some girl stuff. Tim laps up all that girl stuff. Now he is horny again, though still twitching like there is an electric current running through his body.

Mistress Mindy Core says, "When you are done, bring his naked, slave ass into the room where we started for a debrief and we can talk about next time and have a little more wine."

Stephanie puts her clothes back on and leads Tim back to his square. Tim is standing there, naked and shaking.

Mistress Mindy Core directs Tim to start cleaning up. Core says "I want you to clean up here, in the bathroom and in the medical room."

Just then Jackie pokes her head in the door and says "I'm going home, Mindy. I made a mess on the Sybian. Better have Tim clean in there too."

"Add the toy closet to your clean up list, Tim. When you think you are done, come get me." says Mistress Mindy Core.

Mindy Core turns to Stephanie. She hands Stephanie her phone and says, "show this video to your girlfriends. If any of them are interested in doing what you just did, have them call me. I have another CFNM guy coming to tour the dungeon tomorrow. If the girlfriends are interested, we will see if we can engineer an invite"

Tim grabs a baby wipe, cleaning the lube and cum off his dick. Stephanie and Mindy Core are sitting and watching. Tim notices and looks up like he has been caught doing something he shouldn't.

"Finish cleaning up your weiner, Tim. Then go get that pubic hair out of my bathroom. You can finish cleaning in here after the medical room and the toy closet. Hurry, I want to talk about you to Stephanie behind your back."

Tim finishes wiping the lube off his dick and leaves the room. The women listen to the patter of his bare feet when he gets to the hall tile.

Mistress Core now whispers to Stephanie." When he returns to clean up here, I will go check his cleaning job in the other rooms. You are the boss. Order him to give you his phone number, first thing. After all this other shit, a phone number is an insignificant demand. He will give it to you. Tell him you MIGHT call him. I don't care if you ever call him. The point is that he is inferior to you and your demands move that point. It's part of the power exchange. When I get back I am going to tell him to get dressed and get the fuck out and that Mistress Stephanie will call if she wants something cleaned. When he is gone we will talk about the future."

The scene ends here. The next episode will begin with Tonya and Stephanie watching the video. The video inspires nasty ideas in Tonya and...

Rigid22
Rigid22
7 Followers
12