Ms. Piper's Computer Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course our employees go above and beyond to bring deals to completion, but- " She was interrupted by the client as Jason started kissing her knees. He couldn't bend his neck far enough in this position to see her face but he wasn't thinking about anything besides how much he wanted to taste her pussy. He hooked his hands behind her knees and pulled Ms. Piper's butt towards him, he heard her gasp as she finally uncrossed her legs, giving him access to her panties. He started kissing his way up her inner thighs, running his fingertips up and down her legs, feeling the goosebumps on her thighs and soft warm butt cheeks, and continuing to spread her legs as he pushed his head under her skirt. He could smell her pussy now; the sweet aroma was intoxicating. From here he could see that she was indeed very wet. He kissed the fabric covering her pussy and he could feel her shudder. He brushed his lips against the goose bumps and used his hand to move her panties out of the way. He started kissing the folds of her lips and he heard her let out another deep sigh.

"Well, if that's what your firm needs to make you happy..." she said. Jason was impressed, her voice didn't betray her at all. His tongue flicked across her clit, and he heard for the first time her voice hitch a little as she was reviewing some figures with the client. He continued to explore her with his mouth, tasting all the folds and the velvety skin of her pussy, and finding the hard swollen nub periodically to flick his tongue across it, suck on it, and nibble lightly with his teeth. The last one got a gasp from her, and she slunk down further into the chair, pushing her pussy harder onto his mouth and giving Jason a better angle. He grabbed her hips and slid her butt to the edge of the chair and then took the opportunity and dive into her pussy with his tongue. Jason couldn't think of anyplace he would rather be than buried between this beautiful woman's thighs at that moment. He pulled back, her juice dripping from his chin, and started tracing the opening of her wet pussy with his finger.

"We've made every effort to bring you into the fold..." Jason heard her say as he plunged a finger inside of her tight hole. Her hips started bucking towards his face now as he fucked her with a finger. He slowed his movements and positioned to add another finger and she lifted her hips to accommodate. He started curling his fingers towards him to stimulate her g spot and flicked his tongue across her clit. He heard her breathing become more ragged as he brought her closer to orgasm.

"Well, this deal is certainly nearing completion," Jason heard her say as he fingered her with a steady pace, changing patterns of stimulation to use all the tricks he knew, and eventually he felt triumph as her hand pressed on the back of his head and her thighs clamped down on his head. He latched on to her clit with his lips and sucked it into his mouth as her body started shaking. Continuing to flick the tip of his tongue against her clit, he drove his fingers into her pussy as deep as he could. She took in a sharp breath and held it as her hips bucked into Jason's face and he held on, trying not to lose her clit. He continued to attack it as her body shook back and forth uncontrollably and he felt her muscles clamp down on his fingers and his face was flooded her juices. It was running down his face and making a mess of his shirt but Jason's mind couldn't possibly be any further from office decorum.

Jason was holding on for his life as he felt Ms. Piper come down from her orgasm. Jason slowed down his stimulation and removed his sticky fingers from inside of her warm tight pussy. As he started waking up to the reality of the situation, he realized he didn't know what to do now, he had made a massive mess with his own jizz and now Ms. Piper's sweet juices. He also had gotten a bit distracted by how horny he was and how inviting Ms. Piper's thighs looked in that skirt, and he forgot that the woman they were attached to had the ability to fire him or worse.

It was too late to take back what had just happened, however, and Jason was starting to panic thinking about how he should proceed, when a tissue dropped under the desk to where he was sitting. Without a word Jason took the tissue and started cleaning Ms. Pipers feet and lower legs off. As he worked his way up to her thighs, he noticed her knees were clamped together again. Jason gently pushed Ms. Piper's knees apart again so he could clean up some of the mess he made between her legs. There was a moment of resistance before she relaxed and gave him access again. He used the tissue to dry her inner thighs, but there was nothing Jason could do about the shockingly blue panties, which were now absolutely soaked through. He dropped the tissue in the waste bin under the desk as Ms. Piper re-crossed her legs. Jason's head was starting to spin as the full weight of what had just happened hit him.

Two more tissues floated down onto the floor and he cleaned himself up, and the few spots of the carpet, luckily the scotch guard prevented the semen from soaking in. Sitting on the floor looking up at those gorgeous legs, Jason thought he might be dreaming. He heard the phone call continue and watched Ms. Piper push her chair away from the desk and walk over to a filing cabinet where she began shuffling through papers. Slightly louder Jason heard her say "Please just let yourself out when you're finished down there" and continue the phone call she was having. Head still pounding, Jason crawled back under the desk to look at the unplugged cables and put them in their correct positions. His hands moved automatically, while his head was elsewhere. Racing through the implications of the last few moments. He finished and got up.

Ms. Piper was off the phone now, but she didn't look up as he said, "Should be all good now, Ma'am."

"Good, thank you." She said, barely acknowledging him. Jason was starting to think he may have hallucinated the whole last half hour. "Oh, Jason," he heard behind him. He jumped and turned; Jason was sure that Ms. Piper didn't know his name. As he finished turning, something shockingly blue hit him in the face. He looked down in his hands and saw Ms. Piper's soaking wet panties, his cheeks started burning and his cock jumped back to life. He realized the door was open behind him, and he could hear conversations in the hallway. He quickly stuffed them in his pocket. Still blushing, Jason just stammered looking at Ms. Piper, not sure how to question her. "Please close the door when you leave" she said again not looking up.

Jason slipped out of the room and shut the door behind him. He beelined strait for the nearest bathroom to make sure he looked presentable. He went straight back to Mihails, to continue the work from yesterday, his head buzzing all day and the panties burning a hole in his pocket. A few times he caught himself idly reaching into his pocket while daydreaming, but he stopped himself before he did something ridiculous. On the train ride home, he kept reaching into his pocket to feel the fabric of the panties and assure himself that the events of the day really did happen.

When he finally got home, he sat on his couch, feeling numb. He had been over stimulated all day and his nerves were frayed. He started going through the events of the day but didn't make it very far before he felt his erection start to grow. He finally had the privacy to take Ms. Piper's panties out of his pocket. They were still wet and smelled VERY strongly of her. Jason was rock hard again already and put them to his nose to smell her pussy again and the scent sent a jolt strait from his nose to his hard dick. He pulled his cock out of his pants and started stroking himself thinking how incredibly lucky he was to have had such an incredible experience with such a beautiful boss.

Before he even realized he was about to cum again and he covered his dick with the tiny blue thong. The sight and the taboo of the situation made his balls strain, and he felt his whole body tighten as he absolutely unloaded into Ms. Piper's beautiful thong. They were almost glued together as he finished, there wasn't enough fabric to quite soak up all his spunk, and so the rest of it had made a mess on his hands.

He idly thought "I better clean these and return them" and then he shook himself awake and scolded himself. He shouldn't even assume he would ever see Ms. Piper again. But then again, it would probably be smarter if he did assume that he would, and that she would want her panties back if he did, and that it would be rude to hand them back practically glued together in a small crusty knot...

Jason shook himself again, realizing that his mind was racing. He went to the laundry machine and prepared to use a setting he had never used before in his life: "Delicates".

* * *

The next few weeks moved by at a snail's pace, Jason hadn't heard anything about his last visit to Ms. Piper's office. He still nervously brought the panties into work every day in his left pocket, clean now, and too nervous to leave them at home or put them in a drawer or a file for fear of being found out.

He was sure that if he didn't have physical proof of his tryst that he would now be questioning his sanity. In fact, the little piece of fabric in his pocket didn't completely prove to him that he wasn't crazy, and he still had some doubts.

He was driving himself up a wall with anticipation, waiting to be called back up to the office, but luckily, he had enough work to keep his mind relatively occupied. Until this week that is. Since Monday there had been a lull in the frenzied activity that he was used to since he started working for the firm. I guess normally that would be a good thing, Mihails for one was almost jolly now that there weren't any crises to raise his blood pressure. For two and a half days, Jason had caught his hand straying into his pocket and his pants tenting at every stiff breeze. This morning it was too much, and he went to take another walk, and before he realized it he was in front of her office again.

Jason stared at the name on the door again. "Samantha Piper". His heart was pounding in his chest. Why was he even here, what did he possibly think he could gain from approaching Ms. Piper himself? As he was about to turn from the door to leave, he heard the heels clacking against the marble of the executive lobby. His insides turned to ice again as Ms. Piper rounded the corner and nearly blinded him again with her radiance.

Today her hair was down, and it was flowing and wavy and framed by the sunlight streaming in through the window behind her. Jason could make out her tight dark green skirt, matching jacket, and thigh high nude stockings and stared at her well-toned legs as she strode closer.

"Hello, Jason." she said startling him again and finally, for the first time since he had started at the firm, making eye contact. Her shockingly blue eyes pierced through his soul, and he was completely lost for words. "Hello?" she repeated as she gently brushed him away from the door so she could unlock it and go inside. She didn't stop to look back but left the door open. Jason's jaw was still on the floor and he was thinking as fast as his brain would let him but his blood was headed somewhere else. He admired her perfect hourglass figure from behind while she walked into her office, and before he could decide whether to make some excuse about her tech or say he had brought something back she told him "Come in and close the door behind you."

Jason did as he was told. He turned around and Ms. Piper was looking in a filing cabinet. Again before he had a chance to say anything she said "I've been waiting for you."

"M-miss?" Jason stammered.

"I put in the ticket earlier today, my computer isn't connecting to the shared drive." she said.

"Oh!" Jason was relieved, he didn't expect a legitimate reason for the visit to just fall into his lap like that. He was still checking out Ms. Piper as he went to the computer again and sat in the chair and saw she was already logged in. He started looking through the file system to find the problem when Ms. Piper picked up the phone next to the computer. She sounded a bit agitated as she started going through the papers on the desk beside him.

"Well fine I'll do it myself." she said as she hung up. The next thing Jason knew, Ms. Piper wordlessly sat in his lap and started typing away on the computer. Jason was shocked, his brain didn't know what to do but lucky for him, his penis was already getting to work. He quickly got uncomfortably hard in an awkward bent position and tapped the butt that was filling his lap so he could adjust himself. The vixen wordlessly lifted up slightly so he could maneuver his rock hard member so it was pointing towards his waist band and she plopped back down on top of it and wiggled a little.

Finally, Jason could appreciate the position he was in. He didn't want to break the spell by speaking or moving too quickly so he took his time and savored this beautiful woman's body. He moved her hair out of his face and as he pushed it onto her shoulder he leaned forward and lightly kissed her on the neck, smelling her wonderful perfume. When he kissed his way up to her ear, he felt her shudder slightly and saw her skin form goose bumps. He savored the feeling of the excited skin against his lips.

Jason moved his hands to her stocking clad thighs and started lightly tickling the skin with his fingertips. As they got to the hem of her skirt he nibbled on her ear and tugged gently on the skirt. Ms. Piper gasped slightly and tilted her head back to give him better access to her ear. His gentle but insistent pull on her skirt had her lift her butt up a second time to allow him to hike it up. Jason was basking in the heat and the light pressure of the form pressed up against his body.

He was taking his time, however, as he looked over her shoulder, he could see a wonderful view down her blouse and to her lacy thigh highs. Jason started slowly unbuttoning her blouse, further revealing her perky breasts and a deep lacy emerald bra and untucked the blouse from the skirt. Ms. Piper continued working on the document that she had pulled up. Jason traced his fingers along her stomach and felt the warmth of her soft skin and the firm unyielding muscles of a woman that takes good care of her body. His fingers gently brushed up against the edge of the bra and he felt the goosebumps form again.

Jason watched mesmerized as Ms. Piper's breathing sped up and became more labored. As he watched the rise and fall of her chest, he placed his hand over her heart and could feel her heart beating rapidly. He removed his hands from her chest and slid them up the back of her shirt, pushing her forward slightly to get his hands between their bodies. With a small struggle, he unclasped her bra and then he lifted her body off his for the 3rd time, so that he could unzip his pants and fish his cock out.

When he was finished, he put his hands back on the pair of hips in front of his face and guided them down into his lap so that his cock was nuzzled between her thighs and throbbing against the thin green thong that covered her pussy. Jason slid his hands under the now loose bra and cupped the firm breasts in front of him and he felt the thighs squeeze around his cock. He involuntarily pressed his hips into the woman in his lap and felt her grind her ass back to meet him.

Jason finally noticed that the typing had stopped, the document sat, untouched on the computer screen. His fingers found the now hard eraser sized nipples and he pinched gently on them, and as he did so he felt Ms. Piper's left hand move to her lap and rub the tip of his cock. This sent a jolt through his body and he tweaked and pulled harder on her nipples, getting a moan for his efforts. He went back to kissing and nuzzling her neck as she started humping her wet panties along his cock, jerking him off with her thighs.

Ms. Piper was all business though and she stood up again, breaking the embrace, and pulled her panties to the side, and guided Jason's cock to her hole. She was soaking wet by now and rubbed the tip against her lips a few times to coat it with her slick juices until she finally sat on his dick, enveloping him in her warmth. Jason couldn't believe it, his dick was buried balls deep in his gorgeous boss, Ms. Piper. She wiggled her hips on his cock and he felt her muscles clamp down and he looked up and saw that she had cocked her head to the side so that she was looking at him again. He slid his hand up between her breasts to her throat and kissed her and she pushed back onto his cock hard.

But this wasn't enough for Jason, he stood up and brought her with him, not breaking the kiss or pulling out, hand still around her throat, and he started thrusting inside of her, long deep strokes, tip to base. She moaned into his mouth, and he felt her tremble with each thrust. Their lips locked and tongues dancing, Jason's right hand explored her body, touching both breasts, pinching her nipples, and eventually finding his way down to her panties, where he fought for a moment to access her clit. As he started rubbing her button, she gasped again and broke the kiss so she could bend her head forward. Jason released her throat and allowed her body to lay on the keyboard in front of her, typing a strain of gibberish onto the document on the desktop. He wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled back on her hair as he started thrusting harder into her tight pussy, each powerful thrust answered with a little squeal.

He continued attacking her clit, and she became more and more animated until finally Jason felt her body go rigid, her pussy clamp down on his dick so tightly he couldn't pull out, and then she shook like a leaf, while her pussy gushed so much fluid Jason felt it dripping down his balls. Jason was shocked at the physical display in front of him. When she finally finished spasming, he leaned onto her back and asked if she needed a break. She shook her head lightly and bit her lip and pushed back into him. Jason's cock jumped as he felt her hand reach between her legs to cup his balls and he gripped her hips tightly and started fucking her pussy as hard as he could.

The thrusts were slightly muffled by the clothing, but Ms. Piper was doing wonders trying to milk his cum out of his dick with her pussy muscles and the way she was playing with his balls. After a few minutes of hard strokes, he backed off slightly and leaned in to say "I'm close." Ms. Piper grabbed the tie which was dangling over her shoulder and used it as leverage to push back hard and Jason felt the pressure build up in his whole body. With his face next do hers, she turned and whispered in his ear,

"Cum inside me." Jason grunted and bottomed out inside of her and felt his cum rocket out of the tip of his cock into her warm pussy. As she continued backing her ass into him, she cooed "Yes, please, Jason, fill me up." As he continued pumping thick spurts of cum deep inside of her. After a solid 6 or 7 ropes had coated the inside of her walls, his body began to relax. He was still laying on her back panting, and she squeezed her pussy rhythmically to milk the last few drops from his spent balls. He spasmed slightly with each squeeze.

After a moment of hard breathing, as the sweat on his face started to cool, Jason pulled out with a plop, and stepped back. He looked at Ms. Pipers now spread legs and saw his cum start to run down the insides of her legs and onto her stockings. He was mesmerized as he watched her pull off her panties again, and as she straightened up and fixed her skirt, she turned to face him. Her shirt still open, bra still lose, showing the delicious tan skin of her breasts and stomach and her hard pink nipples. Jason's eyes slowly wandered up to her face, and her piercing blue eyes, which were again, making eye contact. He blushed as he saw she was twirling her soaking wet emerald green panties around her finger.