Ms. Piper's Computer Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have something to trade?" she asked, her eyes flashing mischievously.

"Y-yes, of course, Ms. Piper." Jason stammered as he fumbled to pull the clean blue panties out of his pocket.

Ms. Piper put her hands over his and helped him pull the blue fabric out of his pocket. "Samantha is fine." She said as she stuffed the new, soaked green ones back in. Jason looked back in her eyes and pressed in for a kiss, which actually seemed to wrong foot the ever-stoic Ms. Piper. But she quickly regained her composure and wrapped her hand around his leaking and still not fully soft member which made him squeak into her mouth. She broke the kiss and brought her hand up to her ruby red lips, showed off the little bit of his cum she had wiped from his dick, and licked her fingers clean.

She turned away and started fixing her bra and shirt and said, "Feel free to use my private bathroom to clean up and close the door on your way out." And like that Jason snapped back into employee mode.

"Yes of course, Ma'am." He said as he hurried into the bathroom to clean himself up.

"Samantha," She corrected, "Oh, and Jason?"

"Yes, Samantha?" Jason said, not used to the familiarity.

"Don't wait so long to return those this time."