Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again there was no hesitation. Abby got into the proper position, obeying the single word command as Brandy rose from her chair. I had seen a kennel show one day and this reminded me of the initial inspection one of the judges might with one of the show animals. The dominant woman walked around the submissive, looking her and there, pushing a stray hair back from where it had fallen while the blonde haired gurl sat perfectly still, not moving an inch.

"Heel." Abby walked on all four over to where the dominant had spoken; putting herself in the position she had been commanded. "Stay," and as Brandy walked to the door, Abby watched her closely but never moved from the position she was in. Finally when she returned to her chair she said just a single word, "Free," and the beautiful pet moved back into position, her head again returning to a lap for a bit more petting.

"Rhonda, in my humble opinion what you have her is a very special show quality animal. Pet is responsive to commands and carries herself beautifully, both in appearance and attitude." You would have thought Abby smile could not get any wider as she looked up with adoring eyes only to see Brandy's beautiful smile being given in return. "You need to make sure when you place Pet with an appropriate Owner that they realize what a unique animal she is and that she will bring something quite special to his or her home."

I saw the blush rise to Abby's, I mean pet's face as Brandy grinned at me before saying, "I know you can hear me young lady, I wish to speak to Abby for a minute, please?" The ebony dominant stood, holding out her hand to help the submissive rise. When she was back on two legs the two women embraced and I heard Abby speak softly.

"Thank you Trainer for your guidance. It is a treat to meet someone as well versed in the art. You honor me Miss."

Both of them smiled widely at each other until Brandy took her leave and I had Abby take a seat. As I had with Patricia, I went over a wide range of topics, likes and dislikes, but once again I felt my heart go out to what had seemed to me such a self-assured young woman. Like Patrick, she too had endured great pain, both physically and mentally to get to her current stage in life. The account she gave me was extremely difficult to hear though I knew she had grown stronger by having endured it. Either way, it gave me that much more incentive to find a proper Owner, or should I say, Trainer for her.

It was at the end of the week when DeeDee approached me saying, "Well, I think we've given Patricia the basics, the only way to tell now if she's ready is for a test run. Do you have anyone in mind Rhonda?"

I smiled at her, nodding as I picked up the phone and dialed Sandra. I told her what I had in mind and she was delighted, saying she would be at my home around six the next evening. I had decided that especially in Patricia's case, the more comfortable the surroundings, the better her chance at succeeding. When I got home that evening, after dinner, I called the young lady into the living room. I felt no small measure of pride as I watched her present herself, bow her head, and await my words.

"Words cannot express how pleased I am with your progress Patricia but I think we need one final test to insure you are ready for service. I would like to have a friend of mine over tomorrow evening, someone you met at the store, which will join me for dinner. Would you enjoy serving her possibly in more ways than just as a maid perhaps dear?"

There was that lovely blush but at the same time a smile threatened to come forth as she said softly "I would welcome such an opportunity Miss Rhonda. Thank you for having such faith in me."

I lifted her chin, forcing her blue eyes to look into mine as I said, "I've had faith in you dear from the moment I met you. I was just the lucky one who found the diamond that was hidden away under the stone. You will shine for me tomorrow night; I have absolutely no doubt in that."

Stacy arrived promptly on time the next night, the smile on her face one showing a combination of excitement, and dare I say wicked delight. I had shared a bit with her the day before about what would happen and she had been, to say the least, ecstatic. We talked for a couple of minutes before Randolph announced that dinner was ready to be served. By the time we were seated, Patricia walked in, two wineglasses in proper hand and the evening began.

I felt like I didn't stop smiling the entire time my protégé served. She did so with eloquence and grace that only a short week or so ago was completely missing. She had found such confidence in her role and she gratefully accepted the compliments which came her way as the evening progressed. I had a feeling she didn't miss the way Stacy was ogling her, drinking in the vision of black and white lace, which underneath held even more delights. Deidre had assisted her again in dressing but this time with as much attention to what lay underneath the package as to delight another to unwrap such a beautiful present.

We enjoyed our dinner before moving into the living room and I knew it was about time for Patricia's surprise. When she entered I said, "Patricia, if you will please find Deidre. I believe she's in the very back bedroom. Miss Stacy requested a very special after dinner treat and you will need her to help prepare it."

"Yes Miss Rhonda," as the young beauty stepped down the hallway and I saw Stacy's obvious excitement beginning to build. She was about ten years Patricia's senior but still a beautiful woman in her own right with red hair and dazzling green eyes. Those eyes right now shone with a bit of lust as she had an inkling of what was about to happen. I had told her that I would be present but I would not intervene, simply wanting to keep a close eye on my first student and to insure she passed...the course.

It was fifteen minutes later that we walked into the room which was lit by a dozen or so candles and the sight was quite delightful. The young maid had been blindfolded, then tied down to the four poster bed. Ropes capturing her wrists and ankles, her body encased in a half corset which ended just under her nipples, white lace panties which were already straining to hold her arousal with matching stockings and heels. She was a vision of innocence as she squirmed against her bonds, whimpering, the soft sounds filling the room. Patricia had shared with me her desire for bondage but more importantly, how she would like to be at the mercy of a stranger to use her in any way they might desire.

She was to be the ultimate desert, bottles of every type of topping imaginable nearby, with fresh fruit and whipped topping to add to the decadent sundae that she soon would be. I sat down in the shadows, watching as Sandra undressed until she was only wearing her garter belt, stockings and heels. I grinned, watching as she took a dollop of cream before sliding it sensuously over Patricia's lips, before devouring them with her own. The kiss was like the one I had shared with the maid, a passionate one, and both of their bodies responded in kind.

Sandra proved to be quite the devilish one, as she took strawberry topping and slowly drizzled it over her helpless captive's nipples, before suckling with great delight as someone's whimpers turned into moans of arousal. Inch by inch she gently licked and nibbled her way up and down Patricia's body until finally the poor gurl was begging her to end the madness. Instead, that only seemed to fuel her captor's desire to drive the young lady insane as she would get quite close, but never touch the object of her desire.

Finally, she took pity on the gurl but not before looking my way, her eyes shining in the candlelight as she took a bottle of chocolate sauce and liberally let it fall onto not only the maid's arousal but her own as well. Then she positioned herself into a sixty nine position. Patricia's mouth opened, crying out in delight, as Sandra took her into her mouth. In doing so the submissive's mouth received its own reward and the two of them began to see who could pleasure the other the most. It took considerable self-control on my part not to join them, the sight one of the most decadent I had witnessed in quite some time.

The sounds of their moans mixed as one as each tried to outdo the other. I had a feeling Sandra would win, as Patricia had been driven to the edge of her climax multiple times, and in the end I was right. She strained against the bonds, her body threatening to throw her partner from her precarious perch, as her body unleashed her desire. The hot, sticky cum filling the red haired beauty's mouth to overflowing. That must have triggered her own release as seconds later she cried out, her mouth opening to allow the maids seed to pour forth, as she too welcomed her own climax.

The two of them were so beautiful in the flickering light as I smiled, watching as Sandra cleaned up the semen which had escaped her, not wanting to waste a single precious drop. Meanwhile Patricia lay there, her chest heaving as she gently sucked on her treat, savoring the unique taste of her lover. When I left them, the blindfold had just been removed and as the maid looked into the other woman's eyes, they shone with a mixture of desire and happiness. I made a mental note to mark an A+ on Patricia's final report card.

That night as I lay in my bed, I could feel my own desire, remembering what I had witnessed. As I tossed and turned, my mind kept picturing the two of them. I finally let out a sigh and was just about to roll over and try to get some rest when I heard the sound of my door opening slowly. For a brief moment I tensed, but soon enough I saw the shadow of the beauty dressed in her black lace nightgown and I smiled, pretending to be asleep.

She gently pulled the covers back and in that whisper soft voice of hers I heard Abby say, "You asked me once how I could repay you for your kindness and I didn't have the right answer. I think I do now." I felt her hand slip underneath the lacey garment I wore, freeing me and as her mouth took me in, I gasped at the wonderful feeling. The only illumination was the moonlight coming through the window but I still could see her blues eyes shining up at me, her submission quite evident.

She took me in, slowly, making it seem like delicious torture, the look on her face so beautiful as my hands played in her hair. My body had not been attended to in such a way for quite some time, my work and other things getting in the way, and it was eager to reward her for her efforts. I felt my desire begin to rise, my hips begin to buck as my head snapped back. I cried out as my orgasm poured forth, and she happily took every bit I had to offer. When she was done, she cleaned me, every single inch before moving up and letting her head fall into the crook of my arm. She gave me the sleepiest of smiles and seconds later, we both followed our dreams down.

TO BE CONTINUED

*****

Rhonda and most of the other characters portrayed in this story are all based on very real people. Many of them are individuals who read my first series, The Role Players, and kindly consented to play a role in this one. I heard from so many readers about what it is they are searching for, or might desire, and I wanted them to have a chance to see their dreams in print. If you have a fantasy you would like brought to life, if only on paper, please feel free to drop me a note. Make sure I have a return email so that I can contact you so we can see where your path takes you, as Patrick is his.

Love,

Holly