All Comments on 'Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 03'

by hollygurl29

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Abby_HartAbby_Hartover 5 years ago
I love it!!

Holly you have captured both Missy and Abby's characters so perfectly, I absolutely love it and can't wait to see what they get up too next.

Abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Truly a beautiful story. Please continue with this series

Caiomhe4454Caiomhe4454over 5 years ago
Curious

I have never really thought about pet play but reading it through the relationship with Abby and Missy has got me curious

It's no a thing I would have ever though about exploring but you have in a way sold the idea to me to give it a go

Really loving the connection of Abby and Missy I can't wait to see what you have in store for them in the future

Hugs and kisses

Xx Caiomhe xX

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A terrific series!

I have been enjoying The “Becoming Abby” stories as well so it was really great to read this installment. My kudos again for your story writing skills Holly!

RhondaParker54RhondaParker54over 5 years ago
Another hit Holly

A wonderful story line, I hope you have many more chapters for our delight. I only wish I could be as good as your Rhonda.

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 5 years ago
Sexy and caring .. what a difference

The plot becomes better and better .. Thank you Holly as I said love the heart and the joy . Its not all sex and lust .. well just sometimes ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What A Beautiful Story

Holly. Never has a story out here brought tears to my eyes like this one. When Rhonda and Patricia sat on the bed in Ch. 2 I lost it. I could feel the love. You have painted a beautiful picture through your words. I am truly in awe of your gift as a wordsmith.

Love and peace.

BTW. Of all the characters would love more of Randolph's story. He's the person I would love to be in this story.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 5 years ago
A simple thank you

Your style, knowledge and compassion appears throughout your paragraphs. While pet play is something I have never considered previously, I feel a small level of understanding through your words. Your treatment of a submissive's heart is quite beautiful and reflects an understanding within your own. Most enjoyable and very much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhollygurl29@hollygurl29
I have a full length novel available if you might be interested. It is called The Master Plan and is available on Amazon for Kindle or the Kindle reading application. It can be found under the author name William Womack.