Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Rhonda, how may I be of service?"

Those words seemed to be like a slap in the bleached blonde woman's face as I smiled at her. "Did you at any time when you served this troll either give her a verbal agreement or sign a document stating you were her property?"

"No Miss Rhonda. As a matter of fact when she threw me out of her house, she told me I wasn't worth owning, if I remember correctly."

I picked up a piece of a paper, holding it out so that everyone could see it clearly. "Very well then, since this document shows that you do in fact have a written and signed contract with me stating that I am your Owner then that should clear up this little misunderstanding. Don't you agree Brenda?"

Her face turned red, her eyes bulging out as she struggled to find her words but to her surprise she heard, "Miss Rhonda, may I please say something to Mistress Brenda"

I nodded as the beautiful submissive looked at her only to say, "I wanted to say thank you very much Mistress Brenda, I will always be in your debt." I saw the look of confusion on the seated woman's face which quickly turned stormy as she heard, "Without you I would never have known that a real dominant isn't someone who tries to beat someone into submission but helps them embrace it. If not for you, I would never have met my Owner and you are responsible for that. I know I've learned a lot from her and you probably could to. Perhaps since you're obviously not a true dominant perhaps you might consider her taking you on as a submissive?"

"HOW DARE YOU? ARE YOU GOING TO LET HIM SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER?"

I shook my head at Patricia saying, "She's right dear, you should be punished. Give me your hand." She held it out as I took a ruler and lightly tapped her on the knuckles before saying, "Now you apologize young lady."

Patricia looked almost crestfallen before turning and looking up at the woman who had caused her such pain. "Mistress Brenda, I'm sorry you're such a bitch."

She then turned to me and with her brightest smile said, "May I return to my tasks now Miss Rhonda?"

"Of course dear, run along." She did as Deidre and I laughed seeing the look on Brenda's face. I wondered if based on that throbbing vein in the middle of her forehead if that was what an aneurism looked like?

Finally, I turned my complete attention to her, making sure her eyes were locked on mine as I said, "Alright, let's put an end to this. You've threatened me twice now and so far that hasn't worked out for you very well for you. Most threats to me are empty words said by someone like you who doesn't have the backbone to follow through on them. So, I'm not going to threaten you Brenda, I'm going to make you a promise."

I leaned down, putting my face almost up against her, most certainly invading her personal space as I said tersely, "If you even look wrong at me, Patricia, my employees or my friends I will make it my personal mission in life to destroy you. I will turn this little make believe world you live in upside down and in the end, you won't be able to find a submissive within one hundred miles who will even give you the time of day. They will know you're nothing but charlatan, a fraud and I will personally make sure it happens. Oh, and unlike your threats, you can be assured I keep my promises."

I waited, wanting her to say something, to give me a reason but instead she simply sat there, her lips pressed tightly together as finally I said, "Jackson?"

He looked up as I gave him a smile saying, "I have a deep desire right now to shoot someone. I'm not sure if it's going to be you or her but either way I'm going to give you a one minute head start so I suggest you take your boss out the back door and run, right now. Sixty, fifty nine, fifty eight...", and it made me smile to watch him get up and literally drag his employer out the door as I followed close behind them and by the time I got to forty one, they were gone.

When I returned it was to Deidre still sitting in my chair, her feet on my desk as she said, "Well, it's good to see that you haven't lost any of your charming ways with others dear."

I opened the safe, putting my and Jackson's weapon in it before shrugging and saying, "What can I say? I guess I'm just a people person." Both of us looked at one another and then burst out laughing.

My phone rang that evening and I was happy to see it was Missy on the other end of the line. I listened as she outlined what she wanted to accomplish on Saturday and as she explained it in great detail it was obvious she had put considerable time and effort into what she had planned. I had a feeling a lot of it was for Abby's benefit, while she put her own needs second and I smiled, knowing how I had done the exact same thing with Patricia.

Come Saturday, I had Abby escorted into my office. She was early, a good sign as I had her sit down and look over a contract similar to the one that my maid had signed. I explained the jargon and what it entailed but how the wording was a bit different from my first attempt. This contract bound her to me for a day, not a month as I went with my gut feeling, hoping I was right.

As I had said, Abby had arrived prior to her appointed hour but the woman who she would be meeting had already been here before her. I had made sure she was out of sight and after calling my own submissive to my side, she took her friend out into the store. Their heads were leaning together in a conspiratorial way as I went to get my new acquaintance. I worried a bit about what Patricia might be saying to the pet but I had to have faith in her to do the right thing.

It was a few minutes later when Abby came through the door, seeing the raven haired woman talking to me and for a moment I saw the blonde gurl stop, her eyes opening wide at the sight of such beauty. I had a feeling that Missy sensed it as well, giving the young woman a chance to recover, before turning and giving her a smile saying, "This must be Abby. I have heard quite a bit about you my dear. I'm Missy."

Abby's cheeks flushed as she said softly, "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss."

"I promise you young lady the pleasure is all...", as she stopped suddenly, making a motion which seemed to start with her palm out at her leg and then move up to appear to touch her shoulder.

My eyes opened wide as Abby immediately switched into her animal mode and sat down on the ground, her eyes eagerly watching the woman who went on speaking. "It is not well known Miss Rhonda but canines are visually orientated animals and they can read your body language more easily than understand your spoken words."

I nodded, being at a bit of a loss but knowing something important was transpiring before my eyes. Not a word, but a motion which started with her palm out at the side of her hip before moving it straight backwards and Abby did not hesitate in getting into a sitting position for the woman who gave her an appreciative nod.

"When I look at a prospect for animal play Miss Rhonda, there are many factors involved. Take for example their current Owner, which is you, needs to be aware that the audition is not just for the pet but in turn, for me as well. You need to determine if I am the type of individual who is best suited to take what you have here and mold them into something even greater. Thus, this is just as much about me as it is your bitch."

I knew the female term for an animal but I knew the word had been used to see what type of response Abby might give. Based on the look I saw, she happily accepted it and was eager to show off more of her knowledge. She got the chance as Missy held both arms out parallel to the floor before bringing her hands to her rather impressive chest. The move it seemed was to call the animal to her as she walked on all fours to position herself directly in front of the Trainer.

I watched as the woman walked around the animal, once again reminiscent of someone judging a breed but this time she talked as she walked saying, "She is obviously well trained though I have a feeling it is more self-taught than at the hands of another. Miss Rhonda, may I have your permission to test her limits?"

Missy and I had talked about this when we had spoken on the phone. She wanted to take Abby out into the store, to put her in public to see if she would relinquish the control that the Trainer was necessary for the animal to put her complete trust in her. I had asked if perhaps I should alert my staff and my customers so that no one said or did anything inappropriate that might hurt the young gurls' feelings but she assured me that as I had socialized Patricia, this would be the same for Abby. I wasn't sure but I trusted my new friend to know what was best for new charge.

She walked over, pulling two items out of the bag which had been sitting on my desk and I saw a gleam in Abby's eyes appear. They were locked on the woman as she returned, leaning down to position the pink collar around her neck, an audible click insuring the leather garment would not be removed unless Missy deemed it so. Then she attached a matching lead to her animal's collar before standing beside her.

I wondered if Abby might balk when Missy stepped forth but she obediently crawled/walked beside her Trainer who had slowed her movement so as not to give the animal the need to move at a faster pace. It was adorable to see that cute little bottom sway as she followed her out into the store and I walked behind them. I had a feeling this had been set up in advance, or simply it was Patricia being Patricia, as she was the first to see the two of them.

"Miss, may I pet your beautiful animal?"

"Of course my dear."

The submissive maid knelt, getting down at the animal's level as she gratefully accepted the affection. Patricia's hand stroked her hair and her face as Abby's eyes closed, enjoying the simple contact. I happened to notice several of the customers witnessing the interaction between the two and it warmed my heart to see their smiles. There was not a single look disapproving, but all understanding that as they had their needs, the gurl portraying the animal was enjoying hers.

When Patricia had finished, Missy gave her a smile and began to walk the young lady throughout the store. There were others who wished to speak to the beautiful dominant and give her pet some attention as well and by the time they were done, Abby had embraced her role completely. What I also had noticed was the way she looked at the woman who was holding her leash. She was captivated by her beauty and her grace, the look one of almost adoration.

When they returned to my office, Missy let the leash fall from her hand but Abby remained in position, watching her for her next command which saw her put both of her hands up at shoulder level, with her palms out as if to say all done. Once again, as if a switch had been thrown, Abby rose and stood before the dark haired dominant woman who unclipped the leash before motioning to a chair.

The blonde beauty had a seat but it was hard for her face not to hide the smile which she was trying very hard to contain. Rhonda saw all this but let her have her moment as she turned her attention my way to say, "What you have here is a very unique, very special animal Miss Rhonda. She is easily show quality material and understands not only verbal commands but hand signals as well. Her beauty and grace are added bonuses to what is already a most attractive animal."

I gave her my best smile before saying, "Thank you Trainer for your insight and your special way with pet. Perhaps now we might change venues so that you and Abby might get to know each other a bit better?"

She nodded as I looked at the beautiful gurl who was sitting there but her eyes were elsewhere. It was as if she was afraid if she quit looking, then the woman who was putting the leash back into her bag might disappear and it all might be nothing more than a dream. I had a feeling I had just been replaced in Abby's eyes and it wasn't missed by the other woman in the room who said, "Abby, please go find Patricia and bring her back here. Both of you will be joining Miss Rhonda and I."

She fell right into submissive mode, her answer soft in reply, "Yes Miss," as she hurried to obey.

Missy's smile was a warm one as she said, "She's perfect. I don't think I've ever met a person with a more genuine need for service, especially as a pet. If in her everyday life she shows the same potential I fear I will have a tough decision to make. I do have a feeling though that between the two of them they're trying to figure out a way to trip me up, to have pet stumble, simply because she wants to see how I will react."

I had to laugh, my eyes sparkling while saying, "I fear those two are becoming thick as thieves. You're probably right."

By the time the four of us arrived back at my home, Randolph had dinner already done and as Patricia went to serve both Missy and I took seats at the table. I watched as my guest gave the gurl who had barely moved from her side a non-verbal command and she quickly sat on the ground beside her.

Dinner was lovely, the conversation light, and the food excellent as my maid once again excelled and the animal remained in position. Every once in a while, I would watch as Missy's hand would reach down to either give a gentle stroke to her fur or simply to put her hand on her shoulder and each time puppy like eyes would look her way. It was easy to see Abby was besotted with the stunning dominant.

When we had finished, Missy rose while saying, "I'm going to prepare pets dinner now Rhonda, I will be back shortly." She looked down at the animal, putting her palm out in front of the animal, obviously the command for stay as she went into the kitchen. I had to stifle a laugh as I heard what sounded like a very soft but obvious whine escape Abby's lips when the woman who had captured her spirit disappeared from view.

When the Trainer reappeared, her animal's attention once again focused directly on her. She saw the pink bowl, the smell what appeared to be deboned chicken wafting in the air as she put it down across the room from where Abby still sat patiently. I watched as Missy kept her eyes on her charge but she never moved, knowing she needed permission. Finally she was given the command which allowed her to move freely over to where her dinner awaited.

Still, I had to smile as the pet stopped before the bowl to look up for approval to begin and when it was given she laid down on the floor, using her hands, I mean her , to grasp the two sides of the container and began to almost daintily begin to lap up the pieces of the fragrant meat. This I had feeling might be the time when she would possibly test her Trainer based on words that Missy had shared with me. Sure enough, when the meal was almost complete, there were two pieces of chicken which had proved difficult for her to reach. I wasn't the only one to notice her hand reaching into the dog dish to dislodge them from where they had been stuck.

"NO."

The single word spoken and the best way I could describe it was as if a child had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I watched as the pet's head lowered and if she would have had a tail, it would have stopped moving, firmly planted between her legs. The animal knowing it had displeased her owner.

I watched as Missy took out a leather strap from her bag before walking over and taking both of Abby's hands, pulled them behind her back, before cinching them in place. Now she was forced to try to attempt to finish her meal in a most uncomfortable way as she heard, "For some animals, they wish to test the limits of their Trainer, to see if they are capable of correcting them. I find that with many animals that they think any attention is good attention but in the end they all realize that I want them to be at their best. Pet here will hopefully learn a valuable lesson and by the time she has completed the task before her will have come to an understanding. I am more than capable of providing her with the discipline she might require."

It was difficult to watch but necessary as finally she managed to get the two last bites down, her head lying on the floor, her eyes seemingly tearing from having let the Trainer down by her actions. It was a few minutes later that Missy undid her bonds, giving her the signal allowing her to return to stand as she normally would, though her head remained bowed. I wondered how this might progress from here but I was impressed as the dominant woman took her hand in hers before saying, "Miss Rhonda, with your permission, might I have a few moments with Abby alone?"

"Of course, my house is yours. I suggest the living room might be a good place for the two of you to talk. If you require anything please let me know and I'll make sure Patricia takes good care of you."

I gave them their time, moving into the kitchen as Randolph and Patricia worked side by side in cleaning up the remnants of the dishes along with the pots and pans which remained. I could tell the maid was wanting me to tell her something, anything about how things were going but I kept tight lipped, wanting to see how this all would play out on its own. I got a bit of an answer when Abby walked in, the smile on her face telling me all we needed to know as she said, "Miss requests if I might bring her a glass of wine, please?"

Patricia of course immediately went to do as her friend had asked and seconds later Abby left us as I gave the maid a smile while saying, "I guess that answers your question dear, doesn't it?" I laughed as I got one of her most appealing blushes as Randolph joined in with his laughter.

It was roughly thirty minutes later that the blonde beauty returned but this time saying, "Missy asked if you would please join her in the living room Miss Rhonda, please?"

I gave the girl a nod but to my amazement, she moved in, hugging me tightly, her eyes shining with tears as she said, "Thank you so much for everything."

I gave her a kiss on the top of her head before untangling myself and by the time I entered the parlor, I stopped, seeing a look of concern on my guests face. She turned her attention my way, giving me what looked to be a weary smile in saying, "Well Rhonda, you've put me in quite a difficult position."

I sat down next to her, my hand taking hers as she sighed before continuing. "I normally do not make any sort of rash judgements or decisions. I have always prided myself on weighing my options carefully, looking at things unemotionally without giving into any sort of quick actions. Now, I find myself wanting to do something I had never dreamed possible which is...troubling."

When we had discussed what might happen this day when we spoke on the phone I had made it quite clear that I hoped she would stay the night in my home. I wondered if at that time she might have given any thought to what might possibly happen and now might seem to be a good time to find out. "Missy, I have a suggestion to make. Why don't I take a moment with Abby, to see how she is feeling, what she is thinking and then we'll talk, okay?"

She nodded; though I could tell her mind was elsewhere as I returned to the kitchen. The two gurls stood side by side, Abby biting her bottom lip in anticipation as I gave her a smile before saying, "Abby, I believe Missy would like for the night to continue but she fears she might be asking too much of you to soon. She is worried about pushing you too quickly and I wanted to make sure first, what you are thinking and secondly, do you wish to continue?"

I could tell by the look on her face what the answer was. I think I had known it all along as now it was my turn to hug her and then whisper something in her ear. Her eyes lit up at my suggestion and after we took a minute or two to take care of all the small details, I walked back out into the living room with Missy's bag in my hand. She gave me a confused look as I simply smiled, putting it beside her as Abby came in on all fours, a note tucked inside the collar which she wore proudly.