Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making my way back towards the kitchen, I couldn't help but smile knowing that when the dominant woman took the piece of paper from underneath the pink collar she would open it up to read, "She says yes." It was only a few minutes later that when I returned to the room to find it empty, a wineglass on the table, the two occupants having adjourned down the hallway to the room I had told Abby that Patricia had already prepared for them.

It was a couple of hours later, as I sipped a glass of wine prior to turning in, that both of them came walking into the kitchen. They both wore the matching robes which my maid had laid out for them and I knew a post coital glow if I ever saw one and both of them showed it. Missy's face with her warm smile along with Abby's by the shy one which filled her own. Her hand seemed to be gripping the others tightly as if she never wanted to let go as I said, "Missy, might I please ask your new charge a question my dear?"

She laughed saying, "Well since technically for the next twelve minutes based on the clock you are still her Owner Rhonda you certainly don't need my permission. Please, go ahead."

I grinned before saying, "Abby, when pet acted up during dinner, was that something you and Patricia cooked up to see how Missy might respond perhaps?"

She didn't hesitate saying, "No Miss Rhonda, I did that all on my own. I guess I wanted to test my own limits and to see if Miss was paying attention. Based on the spanking I just got, I guess she was," as she rubbed her bottom.

Missy and I both laughed as Abby sheepishly grinned. "Well, I was just wondering when I saw the two of you talking in the store earlier today what you were saying."

Abby's eyes sparkled anew while saying, "Abby told me that I should be everything that I am for Missy and that she hoped I would find the same happiness with her that she has found...with you Miss Rhonda."

I felt my tears threaten as I gave them both a hug and headed to bed. Lying there a bit later, I thought I heard an animal cry out in pleasure as I smiled, before rolling over and going to sleep. It had been an eventful day.

TO BE CONTINUED

Abby and Missy are two very real to life people. If you would like to learn more about their amazing relationship and the journey they are sharing then I would highly recommend reading the stories that Abby is currently posting. Her author name on Literotica is Abby Hart and the series is entitled Becoming Abby. They are dear friends who were so helpful in allowing me to share just a small portion of the love they have found with each other.

If you have a fantasy you would like brought to life, if only on paper, please feel free to drop me a note. Make sure I have a return email so that I can contact you so we can see where your path takes you.

Love,

Holly