Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave the shy gurl my brightest smile, her compliment as always kind as I took her hand in my own, leading her to where we might have a bit of privacy. "Patricia, what I need is something a bit more complicated than simple fashion advice, it involves a bit more, shall I say, well..."

I saw where I was only confusing the poor thing as finally I took a deep sigh and just said what I had to say. The entire time I watched her closely, seeing how her look of puzzlement changed, her face as always, turning a by now familiar shade of red, but it was in her eyes that I saw perhaps a bit of her true colors come forth. They shone with dare I say excitement and by the time I was finished, the blush on her face I think was more from her arousal than her normal embarrassment.

"If you will excuse me please Miss Keeva," and before I could even answer, she turned, almost running away from me as I wondered if perhaps what I had shared had been a bit too much.

I got my answer when I was about to leave the store. I felt a presence behind me, the voice warm, the laughter the same as I turned to hear, "Well my dear, I admire your courage. I have always said if you're going to dream, dream big." I wasn't sure if I should lower my eyes in respect, but if I had then I would have missed how hers danced with delight while saying, "I thought Patricia was going to faint by the time she got done sharing all the delicious details you told her. I finally had to suggest perhaps she might be in need of a cigarette when she was finally done."

I had to stifle my grin but it didn't seem to matter to the statuesque figure who looked me up and down, taking in every inch of my appearance. "I must admit Keeva, after hearing what you desire I was tempted to see if I couldn't play a part, but I'll settle for perhaps watching the proceedings. If you want to join me in my office, let me explain what I'm going to try and do for you. I have a dear friend who I haven't spoken to in quite some time. Perhaps now would be a good time to renew our acquaintance."

It was almost an hour later that I left the building, my heart beating happily, though I wondered if perhaps I might have gotten a little carried away. My fantasy had been just that for so very long, and the thoughts of it actually coming true were a bit overwhelming. Still, to have actually spoken of it out loud, to someone who seemed to think that it might be possible had left my spirits soaring, at least for the moment.

A day passed, then several, and by the time a week had gone by I had decided I had indeed gotten my hopes up for nothing. I should have known that fantasy rarely meets reality, and by the time that afternoon came along, I had just about given up on the dream which had captured my thoughts for so very long, until the ringing of my telephone brought me out of my fugue.

Picking up my cell, it showed a restricted number and I didn't even have time to answer, the individual on the other line speaking first. I had often heard that it was the female of the species who had the capacity to captivate, to seduce someone with just the sound of their voice. To my amazement though, it was the gentleman's voice on the other line, his lilt telling me he was no stranger to my homeland coming forth. I had heard someone describe something once as liquid velvet and that was precisely what his words sounded like to me.

"It is rare when a woman like you would speak so freely of such things to a stranger Keeva. You made quite an impression on my friend and on me."

My heart began to beat wildly, my hands shook as I held the receiver in my hand but words failed me, though he didn't really seem to mind.

"Your needs, and mine are similar it seems but before we get to them, you need to know a few things. I suggest you listen closely."

I didn't need to obey, my only desire at that moment, was to wish that I could have some way of capturing this voice, so that I might hear it again and again, wanting it to be the soundtrack to my life, little knowing in the end, that was precisely what it would be.

"I can grant you your decadent desires of the flesh young woman, but in return, you will give me much more. Your body may be used by others, but your mind belongs to me. A woman like you offers untold pleasure to both men and women alike, but it is your thoughts which I desire to capture knowing in the end, no matter how much passion you receive, your true feelings will always lead you back to me."

I was helpless to stop the whimper which escaped my throat. I'm sure to him it was the same as my having spoken out loud, telling him yes, admitting I would do whatever he required of me. This wasn't anything like I had dreamed about for so many years, this was so much more. It was like tasting something for the very first time, finding it to be more than mere words could describe while knowing your entire existence now centered on it, determined to never let your new discovery escape you.

"You will receive another phone call before the night is over Keeva. Listen to her words well, and obey her as I know you will me. Soon Mon petit, very soon now," and with that, the line went dead.

I dropped the phone as I sat down on the couch, my legs shaking as much as my hands were. I was still lost to the sound of his voice, but if I had been cognizant enough to realize it, I would have noticed how my skirt and my undergarments barely restrained my arousal, having gotten harder than I ever had before. He had done that with only the sound of his voice, and my body felt like it was being consumed by fire, and I wondered if with his touch, I might spontaneously combust.

When the phone rang again, I had to catch the scream which threaten to escape my lips, looking at it in wonder as I opened it. My voice didn't sound familiar, nor the tremble in it as I said, "Hello?"

"Miss Keeva, this is Natalie at Guilty Pleasures. A gentleman has set a six p.m. appointment for a fitting. Give me your address, we will send a vehicle for you. I would suggest you be ready."

I obeyed, not evening questioning her as to who might have requested the appointment, or what a fitting entailed, already having fallen under his spell. By the time the call ended, I had a little over an hour to prepare, and by the time I was ready, there was a driver waiting, a tip of his cap as I sat down and we took off. The privacy screen was raised, so questions were not possible, though a glass of champagne was in place and when I picked it up, I saw how my hands still trembled, a trait up until now that had never reared its ugly head.

When we arrived at the establishment in question, I saw a sign on the door saying it was closed for a private appointment. The woman who answered the door seemed to pay me little heed, simply opening it long enough for me to enter before saying, "You will follow me." As I did, my body responded, my senses going into overload as the scent of rubber filled the room, a particular fetish of mine. By the time we entered a room, the door shutting behind us she stopped, turned and said a single word, "Strip."

I hesitated momentarily, my eyes growing wide at the rather abrupt command, but it was only then I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach when I heard, "Did I not instruct you Keeva that you were to obey her? That is a transgression my dear, and you will pay for it shortly."

The voice came from the back of the room, the shadows making it impossible for me to see him as my hands now shook uncontrollably as I began to unbutton my blouse. I could smell the acrid scent of a cigarette burning as I heard, "That's better."

By the time I was done, I stood there before the stranger who once again seemed to show not a bit of interest in either my body or my needs. She almost mechanically went about the process of using a tape measure to ascertain what she required of me until finally I heard her say, "This will certainly not do."

I knew what she was talking about, my cock having a mind of its own and ever since I had first heard his mysterious voice it had only one thing in mind. My shame showed on my face as my head hung down only to hear, "Madame Saldone, if you will step over here for a moment please?"

I heard her steps echo, her heels clicking across the floor only to return shortly, her hands grasping my face almost harshly as my eyes were covered with a blindfold, plunging the room into darkness. Now, I heard a second set of footsteps draw near and I held my breath as I felt a hand encircle my manhood, stroking it rapidly at first before beginning to move at more leisurely pace.

"I would savor this moment as best you can Keeva. Who knows when the opportunity might arise again little one?"

I could hear myself panting, his words toying with my mind as his hand played my body. He could tell when I would near the edge only to slow, giving me a moment to breathe, but never stopping as he would again gently keep me at the peak of my arousal. In the end, I didn't recognize the sound of my voice, how I begged with him, pleading for my release, promising him anything but he remained silent until suddenly, he stopped.

Without warning, he took me by the base and squeezed harshly as a silent scream escaped my lips, falling to my knees. l was lost in the darkness, not seeing nor noticing how he put a sleeve in place, and seconds later a lock clicked shut and someone else now held power over me. In reality, he had taken that control from the moment I had first heard him speak, but with each passing moment, it seemed I was subconsciously relinquishing it, willingly.

"That takes care of your transgression Keeva, I had hoped this encounter would give you one final opportunity to feel such pleasure but through your actions, you have shown me that you need my guidance. In the end I assure you that you will come to realize it's only for the best."

I'm sure if I would have told an outsider, that I had surrendered a part of my body and my mind to a man who I had never met, did not know what he looked like, didn't even know his name, then they would have told me I was insane. Instead, as I continued to kneel there, I felt my body begin to slowly calm, my mind doing the same as his words drifted over me like a healing balm. I had voiced my desires out loud, had given away my secrets to strangers and yet, it felt... right.

I heard the woman's harsh voice say, "Stand up gurl, I am not finished with you."

I obeyed quickly, it seemed only natural as she went about her work, the voice that I now craved like I did the air that I breathed said, "I will require everything to be ready in one week's time. Madame Saldone you will deliver everything to the address I will provide you with, and assist me in preparing this young woman for her journey."

I didn't hear a response, a nod being silent, and after a few minutes I gasped as I felt my arms being pulled behind my back, the older woman having taken hold for some reason. It became clear a moment later when lips found my own and the kiss was a gentle one, progressing slowly as I moaned into it until finally, he took my breath away. I staggered when it ended, knowing if I had been able to I would have had to touch him, to hold on and never let go but I was not afforded the opportunity. Instead I had to settle for those familiar words.

"Soon Mon petit, very soon."

I could only hang my head as I heard him walk away, the sound of a door closing as once again I fell to my knees. His words were prophetic, the sound of the woman's voice saying something about her payment, the sneer I could picture on her face telling me what she felt about me, and my position in life. I heard the sound of a garment falling to the ground, a hand in my hair pulling my head back harshly, I had an idea of what would be required of me but it seemed there was more to the cold hearted woman than I had realized. Looks had been... deceiving.

I thought it would be my lips and tongues which would be required but instead, my mouth was forced open, a large cock filling it as I gagged, the intruder giving me no warning. I tried to reach out, to touch her, to tell her with my body I needed a moment, but instead she grabbed both my wrists, forcing my hands up into the air, as I struggled. "You have not earned the right to put your hands upon my body. This is part of my payment and you are simply a means to an end gurl. Now, begin."

By the time she had finished, my face covered in her seed, I felt ashamed. Her cruel laughter echoed through the room until once again I heard a door close. I'm not sure how much time passed until I reached up, pulled the blindfold off and saw I was indeed, alone. I got dressed, moving quickly as I retraced my steps until I stood outside, breathing greedily of the fresh air, the vehicle which had brought me here still waiting.

When I was home, I undressed, looking down to see the apparatus which I now wore. To my surprise, I saw the lock which had been put in place was a rather simple one, perhaps opened as easily as putting a bit of pressure upon it, but then something dawned on me. Perhaps this was a test to see if I had spoken the truth, and if I were to remove the cage, then I would forfeit my chance to continue on the path I had been given. Quickly, all thoughts of freedom were banished from my mind, and once again I felt a sense of serenity return.

The week seemed to last as long as a month in my eyes, the days dragging by, and every evening I waited by the phone which never rang. I felt, perhaps like an addict might, needing her fix, her drug of choice which for me was the sound of his voice. I ached to hear it, the pain quite real to me, the emotions which were stirred quickly dampened by the metal confines of the prison I wore. I didn't notice, but when that would happen, I would smile, thinking about how he could control me even in my solitude.

It was that Saturday afternoon when the call came, and to my bitter disappointment it wasn't the voice I wanted to hear. Instead it was the sound of the seamstress saying, "I will arrive in one hour's time. Do not be late." The line went dead as I began to hurry, to prepare, while in reality I had been doing precisely that for the entire day, all in hopes of what might transpire that evening.

When she arrived, it was in the same vehicle, the driver again tipping his hat to me as I got in, this time there was no champagne awaiting, simply a glare from the woman sitting across from me as I heard, "Why he finds you so special I fear I will never understand. You are nothing but a common slut in my eyes. He could do far better."

There seemed to be no question there so my silence was my answer. Based on the look of almost hatred in her eyes, I sensed, perhaps there might be more to the relationship between the mysterious man who had captured me in so many ways, and the woman who viewed me with such disdain. I sat with my hands clasped in my lap, my eyes lowered, my head bowed for the duration of the trip until we came to a stop before what seemed to be a large warehouse.

"You will follow me." The single command spoken, as I stepped out, seeing figures in the shadows, as if keeping watch over the structure. I continued to show my subservience, something not lost upon those who I had no idea, would soon play a vital role in the proceedings.

When we entered the building, the darkness was only kept at bay by a few scattered lights, a single door open and waiting as we stepped through it. "Turn around, " the sound of the terse voice now almost as familiar as my own, and when I did so once again I felt the silk blindfold being put into the place, and even now the scant light vanished as my heart began to pound anew.

I stood there, my body beginning to shiver with the emotions which were enveloping me like a shroud, a combination of fear, excitement, worry, so many things bombarding my senses, and with the loss of my sight they were only intensified. I must have said a silent prayer, only to have it answered when I smelled the particular brand of tobacco I had begun to associate with the velvet like voice entered the room. I almost smiled, knowing he was here but suddenly the mood changed quickly, his voice at the moment quite different from the one I had experienced up until now.

The temperature seemed to plummet as I heard, "Madame Saldone, I was told you took liberties with my property after I had left your establishment a week ago. Is this true?"

I heard her begin to stammer and stutter, her words saying something about remuneration, payment for considerations until suddenly I heard a gasp of pain come from her lips. "I do not tolerate such behavior unless I have given you my approval, a fact I know you are well aware of. You took advantage of our past to try and shame the gurl. Worse, you spoke to her in a manner befitting a dominant, and that, you most certainly are not Madame. You owe Keeva an apology, now."

I could still hear her pain, the person holding her causing it, as she was dragged over, obviously having not relinquished their grip. I could almost picture her gritting her teeth, but to my surprise, what I got was anything but the sound of her regrets. "You are nothing but street trash, a common whore. I would gladly give him what he needs, but instead he settles for a harlot such as you!" I felt the spittle run down my face as she spit on me.

Her scream was a loud and long one as she cursed me, and I could only stand there, wondering what I had done to arouse such wrath. I heard him tell one of those in the room to handle the matter, and as the next hour progressed, as the events of the night unfolded, I could still hear her cries.

At that moment though I had other things to consider as I felt a pair of strong arms envelope me, the voice warm in my ear, like a breathy whisper in saying, "I scorned the woman in the past Mon petit, and I fear you have paid the price for my actions. For that, I am sorry."

For a second, I tried to reconcile such a kind gesture with the words and actions of the recent past. It seemed like the woman who had treated me with such hatred, the man who held me had a different side as well. I almost returned the embrace, but I remembered my place, as I stood there taking in his scent, the cologne he wore, the remaining aftereffects of the cigarette he had recently enjoyed.

"I had hoped that Madame might assist me my dear, but instead I shall tend to your needs prior to your performance. Leave us now, all of you."

Performance? I wanted to speak, to ask what he meant but as I heard the others leave, the door closing I felt his hands on me, gently, almost tenderly removing my clothing until I stood before him as I had the day I entered this world. A few seconds later, the overwhelming smell of rubber filled the room, and I felt my body respond almost instantly, though I knew in the end it was to no avail. The lock remained in place, the sign of my submission, still a part of my wardrobe.

When the material touched my skin, I let out a moan, almost a sinful sound as the corset slipped into place. I couldn't see it, I could only feel as it fit like a second skin, capturing my body as I felt him begin the labor intensive part of tightening the laces. I could feel the garment become more and more restrictive, as the full boned features began to grant me the hour glass figure of my dreams. I could feel the rubber suspenders brush against my thighs, yet another of my fetishes seemingly coming to life for me.

I felt a hand take mine, leading me over to where a chair awaited, and after I sat down, I felt him gently position my toes so that they pointed downward and I felt the later rubber stocking being put in place. Once again, I was helpless not to sigh, the exquisite feeling of the material against my body showing me the fantasy paled in comparison to the ecstacy of reality. The boots which too had to be laced up, captured my feet, and then matching gloves which left me encased from the neck down in the material of which many of my dreams had been centered around.