Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last item I would wear was placed around my neck, the feeling of the wide, rubber collar being put into place under other circumstances might have brought about my climax, but since that wasn't a possibility, I had to settle for the shiver of delight which ran down my entire body. I heard the lock go into place and once again, I had surrendered another piece of my body and soul to the still unknown entity.

If anything, his voice brought me back down to earth, helping to center me as I heard, "Keeva, I want to make sure you understand what will take place, to insure you that you are safe with me." He didn't have to tell me that, I already knew it, I could feel it in his voice, in his touch, in the way he protected me from harm but still the words were... reassuring.

"You asked Miss Rhonda and she in turn asked of me, to bring this fantasy to life for you. That will happen within the hour but in return, I am asking something of you. I wish to be able to relive this moment, to revel in your beauty, in your submission and to do so, I will capture you on film. It will, when released, have only an audience of one, but I promise it will be based upon the way you look right now, a masterpiece."

So that was the performance he meant, and as I sat there, the blindfold again in place, I could only sense him asking for my approval though in reality, he truly didn't need it. I sat there for a moment, pondering the thought before giving him my answer, a subtle nod as I heard, "Very well then, give me your hand." I extended it as I was gently pulled to my feet as he moved behind me, positioning my arms as I felt a rubber arm binder being put in place. Minutes later, my posture had been changed, my body forced to bend over as the binder worked its own special type of magic.

The sound I heard was that of an atomizer, a scent assaulting my nostrils, mixing with that of the rubber. My body reacted immediately, the cage seemingly straining to it's breaking point as I heard, "This is a very special, and quite expensive pheromone spray my dear. Those in attendance, up until now desired you, but when they take in a breath of your beauty, now they will require you. You will be an object of more than simple desire, they will lust for you and will stop at nothing to quench their thirst."

I heard a click, the sound of a leash being attached to my collar as I walked behind him, the heels forcing my movements to be slow. When we left the room my body was now on display to all those in attendance, the whispers and murmured comments of others caressing my hearing as the rubber did my flesh.

I felt myself being gently lead over to a bench, my head pushed down, positioned as my body was strapped down, my ankles captured, my head the same, the position effectively like that of a posture collar, forcing me to keep my face upright, a position I would realize for what reason soon to follow. I began to pant, whimpering softly as I felt a hand caress my bare bottom.

When the blow of the paddle landed, I screamed, as much in surprise as in pain. The feeling was exquisite, the sting of the wood against the softness of his recent touch in such contrast. By the time he finished, if I had been able to see, I would have witnessed my heart shaped bum having been turned as bright a red as the blush which would often escape the young gurl's face who I had first entrusted my secrets to. I had come a long way since then.

It was his now familiar voice announcing to those who eagerly waited, "This gurl is my property. She serves me willingly and tonight, she will serve all of you as well. The limits I have set are no permanent damage, nor will her blood be spilled. Other than that, she will grant your every decadent wish."

I was helpless, my body on full display for the men whose clothing I heard being swiftly discarded. I could feel their presence as they began to draw near. I struggled against my bonds, seemingly terrified of what was about to happen but in reality, I had waited an eternity for this very moment. The words he spoke rang true, when the first set of hands touched my body, it was with a sense of urgency, a desperate need, and then it felt like I was being attacked by wolves, having found helpless prey, and determined to devour it in every way possible.

When I looked back on it, Madame Saldone had not been incorrect. I was a submissive slut, the role fitting me as easily as the rubber which adorned my body. Without my eyesight, I have no idea how many men used me that night. My mouth, my rosebud filled time after time, men's seed being my diet of choice, some which was deposited in my belly, other painting me as a scarlet woman, the look of my face like that of a whore who when you might first witness her, would have shocked you to see such a decadent sight.

Literally, in the end, my bottom oozed with desire that filled me to overflowing, a constant trickle of it escaping only to be quickly replaced as another used me until he too cried out in his release and my body was...replenished. I felt the sting of a quirt, the touch of the leather tentacles as a flogger once again returned my bottom to its former fiery state before a hand roughly shoved it aside, and another cock was rudely, almost savagely plunged inside of me.

Time ceased to have any meaning for me, it was only when I heard a voice say, "Enough," that almost begrudgingly, I felt the intruders leave my body and to my own surprise, I cried out in disappointment, something not lost on many as I heard scattered laughter. I hung my head in shame as clothing was donned, people began to leave, and it was a short while later I felt a hand caress my hair, the voice which had launched my voyage to this destination, having a few final words to share with me.

"You are an exquisite creature Mon petit. Your sexuality and your ravenous desire for matters of the flesh astound me. I have never witnessed such a display and I know I shall never grow weary of watching you time and time again my beauty."

That same hand gently pulled the blindfold from my face and when I looked up my heart seemingly stopped. He was a bit older, perhaps in his late forties and his hair was the color of the night, with a touch of silver gracing its sides. The eyes of blue pierced my own, as if they could look directly into my soul, having given what I had thought up until that moment was my heart's desire. Now it seemed, it stood directly in front of me and the smile on his face was a combination of many things. Pleasure, desire, lust and dare I hope, happiness.

I could only stare into those eyes as I heard, "Well my dear, do you have anything you might wish to share with me?"

My voice was weary, my body the same after the ordeal it had gone through, but the respect I had for him evident as I spoke softly in saying, "Thank you for granting me that which I have always desired M'lord. I am and will always be in your debt Sir."

His eyes flashed, the look one of the happiness I had dared hoped for as I heard, "Little one, you will call me...Daddy."

TO BE CONTINUED

Once again, those portrayed in this story are actual individuals from here on the Literotica site. Some are authors, while others are readers who I have met through their wonderful comments and willingness to allow me to share their dreams and desires with my readers. Thank you so much to Rhonda, Abby, Missy and Keeva for letting me give those who enjoy my words a glimpse into your very special lives.

If you have a fantasy you would like brought to life, if only on paper, please feel free to drop me a note. Make sure I have a return email so that I can contact you so we can see where your path takes you.

Love,

Holly