All Comments on 'Ms. Stuart'

by muffins92

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bn2fBn2fabout 1 year ago

I do not know the amount of people actually on Lit, but my uneducated guess is that less than 10% are content providers. Kudos to you for taking the time to write and then the courage to submit your story. Guess what? You are a published writer! Congratulations!

This is a site created to promote hack writers, remember that. Almost every writer here, and every piece submitted is in need of an editor. That is not always possible, but do not let that discourage you if you don’t have one. If you feel within you that you have a story that you want to tell to the world, then keep writing and keep telling them.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 1 year ago

Short sweet and to the point. Thank you.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

i hope theres more chapters to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it but have a couple of (hopefully) constructive comments. You set up a fairly detailed backstory which was good but I think you could have built an attraction between them or from her to him versus just going from no romantic/sexual interest on either side to her suddenly kissing him out of the blue and having sex with him. And being more wordy/descriptive with the sex scenes also would have helped. For me those two things would have made this story a 5-star instead of a 4-star. Still, for a first story it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A few definite issues, but better than the vast majority I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you have a bad habit of putting paragraph breaks where they don't belong, as wall as breaking standalone sentences in half with periods, creating fragments. A decent editor would raise your scores significantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A professor that keeps condoms in her desk drawer? You might be fucking a skank. No wonder she's divorced.

mrBIGbmrBIGb12 months ago

Wow she is fast

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

4★s but hopefully there is some more chapters sooner or later

🙊🙈🙉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermuffins92@muffins92
I used to read stories on here for a while now and wanted to try writing stories just for fun. I like Stephen King, H.P. Lovecraft, and Edgar Allan Poe.