Ms. Tanaka Fixes Me Ch. 01

Story Info
My kinky Japanese wife turned to her mother to train me.
4.2k words
4.4
60.4k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers

Chapter 1: Meeting my Future Wife and her Mother

I met my wife Hiroki in my mid-20's when I was living in Osaka. I'd been living in Japan for a few years leading the bachelor life and dating some gorgeous women but the majority were stereotypically Japanese: expecting to be subservient and deferential to the man, which I found boring in anything longer than a one night stand. I know I'm not some great catch- I'm reasonably decent looking but I'm only 5'5, slight and pretty shy. It's just that living in Japan, foreigners have an 'exotic' value, so I was dating women way out of my league.

I was ready for something different, so when I met Hiroki at Night Beat, a vintage record store, we hit it off immediately; I made a comment about the first pressing Otis Redding record she had tucked under her arm and we started talking about music. She was super cute, funny, playful and smart; I was smitten. We started hanging out a lot immediately and were dating seriously within a month. Hiroki is short, curvy, and carries her rubenesque frame with exceptional confidence.

She always dresses with style- elegantly cut suits and high heels or boots for work and on the weekend, jeans and skirts with silky flowing tops cut low enough to see her pert 34C cleavage. Sometimes she busts out a tight leather skirt or pants because she knows the effect on me. When she wears leggings or yoga pants or a tight skirt, it showcases her amazing legs and ass- round and tight with the perfect wiggle as she moves, a result of a lifetime of yoga, dancing and running.

Hiroki is also a take charge type A at work (top salesperson in East Asia in her family's medical device company the last four years running) and her widowed mother plans to have her only daughter take over the company when she retires.

We had a great time getting to know each other and the sex was excellent- not only is she multi-orgasmic, she's always pretty game to try new things or surprise me. On one of our first dates to a movie, she asked for us to sit in the back row because action movies made her motion sick. I quickly discovered this was subterfuge for her first hand job on me when her hand found its way to my lap and started rubbing my cock and balls. Without looking away from the movie she unzipped my pants and fished out my cock and started wanking it. I'm a ladies first kind of guy but when I tried to reciprocate and put my hand up her leather miniskirt, she pushed it away. She wasn't in a hurry; she just kept stroking my cock up and down and then tweaked the head a bit with a flourish.

Every so often she would pull the hand off my dick and quietly spit into it and recommence her activity, focusing on the head and glans now slicker with her saliva. I have no idea what the movie was about- she kept me on edge from beginning to end, stroking me quickly until I was on the verge, then slowing and building up again. I was getting pretty cranked up and started shifting around in my seat and moaning, to which Hiroki gripped my dick or balls tightly until I realized that for her to keep stroking I was to remain still and totally quiet. I had no idea what her end plan was but was plenty happy to be along for the ride. As the end of the movie got louder and louder with car crashes and explosions, her hand moved faster and faster. I was sure she was going to finish me in her mouth or use a handkerchief but I was too focused on not screaming. Her plan was distinctly Hiroki: exciting, exhilarating and kinky. She masterfully took me over the edge and held my cock firmly pointed at my chest as semen shot everywhere. It took all of my control to not yell out, watching jizz explode all over me. Without pausing, she wiped her hand on my leg, picked up her purse and walked out of the theater, her shoulders shaking with laughter, leaving me to try and clean up with flimsy movie theater napkins before the credits rolled.

It was gross and I was still splotted with wet patches when I stormed out to find her waiting in the lobby, talking to her mother on the phone. She held out a finger to stop me from interrupting, her smile so deceptively innocent yet simultaneously devilish that any anger dissipated. I patiently waited for her to finish her conversation. She hung up and said, "My mom is looking forward to meeting you even though you seem to be hentai(perverted)!" to which I blushed and stuttered some kind of inarticulate response. She smiled perversely, took my hand and led me back to her apartment to further rock my world.

After that, Hiroki started calling my cock 'tiny chimpo' (dick). I was a bit embarrassed that this goddess thought my dick was little- growing up when I compared it to pornos it seemed small until I looked it up on Wikipedia and found that 5" was average. But Hiroki wasn't average and from the first time we fucked, she drilled into me my inadequacy, whispering things like, "My last boyfriend's chimpo was so big I couldn't hold it in one hand" and "Did all your past girlfriends tell you how tiny your dick is?" and making many other comparisons. All her talk got me cumming quickly and left her giggling, "Does tiny chimpo like getting called tiny chimpo?"

I got a bit defensive until she put her hand against my chest and said, "Don't worry, I like you enough," as she pushed me down to get her off. I paused for a second, not wanting to lick her jizz-filled pussy but she just wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me in, forcing the issue.

After that first time, Hiroki informed me that she expected me to always lick her clean after sex and who was I to argue with this woman who was rocking my world? From then on, she would wait every time until I was at the point of no return and then would order me to hold back until she gave permission, "If you no cum, no need eat nakadashi(creampie)", she would command. Inevitably I would blow my load and, as I licked her clean, she would ask innocently, "I think tiny chimpo must like eating seieki (semen), don't you?"

I didn't like it, but quickly grew to associate the subservience of licking up my load with serving her, which is extraordinarily exciting and motivating.

I knew I was in trouble about a month later when on night she came to my place late from the office and we started making out on the couch. She was impatient. "Come here," she demanded, pulling me by the hand to a hard wooden kitchen chair and shoving me into the seat after undoing my belt and pulling my pants down around my calves. She took my belt and bound my hands behind the chair then in one quick move, Hiroki slid up her skirt and pulled her panties aside and sat on my cock and started riding me slowly. She was super wet already and I knew that I was going to cum quickly.

"You know what makes me so wet?" she asked breathily into my ear, "My man cumming in me." Thinking she was talking about me, I started to push up hard into her but she stilled my thrusting by stopping her motion.

"Let me," she said and started rocking her hips back and forth very slowly, "My man has a big dick and knows how to use it. When my man fucks me I feel it for days. Do you know that?" The whole time, Hiroki was looking deep into my eyes and up until her last question, I still thought she was talking about me, which was very sexy. Confusion and then realization dawned on my face as she continued, "Are you okay with this, tiny chimpo? You have to be if you want to be my boyfriend- I like to fuck other guys."

I struggled against my bonds, humiliation, exaltation and fear fighting in my expression. "It's okay, tiny chimpo," she added, stroking my face with the back of her fingers, "I understand this is a difficult transition for you, but it's what I want. It's what you need too, isn't it? A woman who controls you, tells you what to do and humiliates you?" She gripped the back of the chair behind me and used it to start grinding down on me, hard, pushing me towards a rapidly impending climax

"If this isn't what you want, don't come," she giggled, knowing that was an impossibility, "Gaman shite(don't come)!" she whispered in a faux innocent high pitched voice as she rocked harder back and forth on my lap, taking me to the edge, "Gaman shite, tiny chimpo, gaman shite, gaman shite, GAMAN SHITE!" With a final thrust down, she leaned back slightly while tweaking my nipples, pulling hard, forcing my short-circuiting body to spasm hard as I shot hard into her, screaming helplessly in ecstasy. She slowed, stopped and leaned back a bit to look into my eyes.

"Uh-oh," she whispered, "Looks like someone is a hentai netorare (pervert cuckold)." She smiled at me and I couldn't look away, broken, in awe and fiercely turned on by this demoness. "My hentai netorare," she added as she stood up, our bodies separating with a loud squelching noise. She reached down between her legs and held her hand in front of my face, fingers splayed with a ribbon of semen. She shook her head back and forth in mock disapproval, wiped her hand on my face and went around behind the chair and toppled me backwards until I was lying on my back, still bound by my belt. Hiroki then straddled my head and pulled her skirt up until I could see her messy bald pussy. She winked at me and slowly squatted down until her lips were an inch from my face, "Say thank you for my nakadashi (creampie)," I heard her say. I repeated her words, knowing my defeat and she lowered down onto my face, smilingly telling me, "You're welcome, tiny! Do a good job. Make me proud."

In the dark with her skirt draped over my head I worked my tongue around the gooey mess as she slipped back and forth on my face to 'help' me out. My tongue slipped into her, entry made easy from the slick lubrication as an improbable amount of cum flowed out of her. I kept swallowing so I could occasionally breathe as she moved back and forth, alternately covering my nose and mouth. As I cleaned her, her rocking increased speed until she finally came, thighs gripping my head as my tongue pushed against her clit as she screamed. Her full weight rested on my face for a minute and then she rolled off me, lying on the floor next to me in the afterglow. Her hand reached out, took mine loosely and she said, "I really like you."

I squeezed her hand back and replied, "Me too."

One week later I was staying at Hiroki's place while she was on an overnight business trip to Taiwan, expecting her to return Friday evening. By Friday noon I was done with my programming work and was horny and curious about this amazing woman I was dating. I did what any pervert would do and started to explore her apartment, working my way around to her bedroom. She has the most extensive collection of panties of any woman I've dated and in short order, I found her panty drawers and started looking through them- all super feminine with variety of styles and fabrics ranging from silky to transparent mesh in thongs to boy shorts, all in vibrant pinks, greens, yellows and reds. I was super turned on and found myself grabbing a pink satin g-string trimmed with lime green elastic and before heading to the living room, pulling a silver silk pair of boy shorts out of her dirty clothes hamper.

In Japan, there's all kinds of porn shown on cable tv so I sat down and flipped to a promising channel and started jerking off with Hiroki's g-string while smelling her used boy shorts, quickly getting lost in her funky, delicious, sweet and sexy smell. I moved around a few channels and was heading towards a strong orgasm when I found a new channel. It was not just any porn: a man was bent over a desk getting fucked by his wife's lover! The woman was leaning back in the desk chair, dressed very sexily in a leather corset, boots and fishnet stockings, laughing and humiliating her cuck while she fingered herself and goaded her lover to fuck his ketsuman (boypussy) harder until the husband suddenly came onto the desk, prompting peals of laughter from the wife and her stud. I was so transfixed by this scene that I had failed to hear the door open and, at the moment I was shooting into her panties, I heard footsteps stop next to me and Hiroki's laughter. I turned red all over as I looked up to find Hiroki pointing her cellphone at my now entirely diminished dick covered by her wet panties, "So this is what you do when I'm not around? Hentai! In my home! You know what to do! Namete hoshii(lick it)!"

I waited for her cellphone to drop, not wanting my further debasement to be captured for eternity. "Do it or leave...forever!" I looked down at the wet panties, peeled them off my cock and started to lift them to my lips. "Look at me!" Hiroki ordered. Trembling with humiliation I looked at her cellphone while my tongue scooped the white goo out of her panties. "Get every last drop of seieki(semen), hentai!" she growled at me, "How dare you jerk tiny chimpo without my permission!"

When I was finished to her satisfaction, she told me to put on her panties. I hesitated until I could no longer withstand her glowering look, stood up and slid her panties over my legs and up to my waist, string cutting between my cheeks, the cold wetness of the crotch cupping my dick and balls. She brought her phone down and smiled tightly at me, "Let's go out to dinner. Tomorrow you meet my mother." We didn't discuss it again that night- I was too embarrassed and tried to redeem myself by acting normal and she just knowingly smiled at me with a look that screamed 'hentai' (pervert) while making small jokes about my 'performance' and renewing my humiliation.

The next day, we got up to drive out to her mother's country estate on Awaji Island, about an hour and a half outside of Osaka. Hiroki decided that my repentance the prior night was insufficient and decided another day in panties was in order. She had me pick out another pair of her underwear, a process that took 20 minutes as she had me try on each pair as she she described in excruciating detail how sexy I looked in them, from the way they hugged my balls and showed off my 'cute ass' to what a sissy I was to let my girlfriend put me in panties. Finally she declared a light pink pair of stretchy tanga panties with a lacy mesh front were "Perfect!" as Hiroki clapped her hands in delight and took a snapshot of me. While I finished dressing, she was texting away on her phone watching me try to adjust to this new dynamic. She threw on a grey silk miniskirt, yellow chiffon tank top and red strappy high heels and we hopped into her Lexus LC500 coupe, which Hiroki drives like every day is Le Mans.

The whole way, Hiroki made comments like, "My mother will fix a hentai like you" and "You are in such trouble now, tiny chimpo!" and "A real man wouldn't be so hard in panties, would he?'

I tried to object but was defeated from any protestation by my treacherous cock, which she confirmed by rubbing it hard the whole trip, my cock raw from the rough mesh. My attention diverted for a minute when we pulled into the driveway and up the hill, revealing a glass and limestone encased one story modern home that spilled into different parts and pavilions. It was beautiful and I was momentarily relieved that Hiroki stopped rubbing my cock so I could get it under control as we drove under the porte-cochère in front of the main door, a massive bronzed edifice showing what appeared to be young men in various stages of undress facing clothed women.

Before I could fully realize what I was looking at, the door opened and out rushed Ms. Tanaka, Hiroki's mother, who went around my side of the car to open the driver's side door. Hiroki got out quickly and, unlike other Japanese families, they hugged tightly in greeting. I got out and, while they talked excitedly, I took a closer look at her mother. She was a bit taller than Hiroki with silver hair styled in a dramatic pixie cut, flawless make-up, diamond drop earrings and a shimmering onyx sheath dress that tightly wrapped her curvy body, revealing her significant cleavage. Ms. Tanaka turned strode over to me on high-heeled black ankle boots with mesh fronts and soles that flashed red. Knowing Hiroki shared her mother's taste in luxury shoes, I recognized them immediately as Christian Louboutin. I felt both nervous and on display as she looked me up and down and after a delay to fully take me in, extended her hand, encased in long black leather gloves. "Nice to meet you, Tiny," she said in a humored tone, her subtle accent belying her perfect English, holding my hand too tightly for a second too long before releasing it.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Tanaka," I replied and, before I could correct her that my name wasn't Tiny, she was already turning away to the front door.

"Call me Tanaka-Sama. Come inside," she commanded. I bridled a bit, as -sama was a high honorific and referring to oneself in such a way was regarded as being pretty arrogant.

I was stunned at her house; it was grand on a level I'd never experienced in person. The walls that weren't glass were covered in paintings and the furniture was a stylistic combination of modern and antique. The house was flooded in light as I followed Ms. Tanaka along, her heels clicking sharply against the polished marble floor. She turned into a Great Room that was dripping in luxury- twin Italian sofas draped with fur and cashmere throws, crystal chandeliers, an Eames recliner and a silk oriental rug that cost as much as I make in a year. She sat down on the edge of the dove grey silk sofa and patted the seat next to her. As I moved over to her side, she picked up her mobile phone off the coffee table and tapped it. The massive windows overlooking a classical Japanese garden dimmed amber and the room was now cast with a golden light.

"Tell me about yourself, Tiny," she started as she turned to face me. Hiroki had been quiet the whole time and I glanced over at her as she sat in a leather club chair next to the sofa, watching her mother control me like a spider does a fly. I was about to introduce myself when Tanaka-sama held her hand up to pause my speech, "Actually, I'm going to tell you something about yourself and if you agree with my assessment, you may have a future with my daughter. If you think I'm wrong, then you can leave and never see her again."

I was shocked a bit and breathing a bit faster than normal. She sensed my discomfort and patted my hand understandingly. "Hiroko likes you a lot," explained Ms. Tanaka, "But my daughter is a very capable, strong woman who doesn't put up with nonsense. But you are different, aren't you, Tiny? You're not a man exactly, are you?"

I swallowed, not able to think through the heat suffusing my face and feeling my dick swell against the rough mesh, renewing my earlier discomfort from the car ride..

"You have a tiny chimpo, isn't that right?" Ms. Tanaka asked, no judgement in her voice, her hypnotic lilt drawing me in, her gaze straight to my core. I nodded slowly, almost involuntarily.

"You come fast and without permission, don't you?" she probed, my face tightening as the humiliation became more precarious, "It's not surprising to see so little control from someone with such a tiny chimpo."

"You wear women's panties, don't you?" I couldn't meet her stare and looked downward. Her gloved hand pushed my chin up until I was caught in her gaze again. I nodded, face burning bright with embarrassment, unable to voice my humiliation.

"I bet you're wearing them right now, aren't you? Pull down your pants and let me see," her soothing voice commanding but cool. I shook my head, clinging to the last vestige of my diminished manhood. "Now," she insisted lightly, knowing what I wanted more than I knew. I stood and pulled the pants down, trying to take the panties down too. "No no, leave your panties up. I haven't told you to take them off." I sat down again, feeling the cool silk sofa fabric through the sheer panties.

chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers
12