Ms. Tanaka Fixes Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was like diamond and leaking fiercely, droplets gathering and dampening the pink mesh. "Just a helpless ento-wo-haru (tent popper), aren't you? My. What a display. No discipline at all," she added, disappointment in her tone, "You are a tiny dicked jerk-off." I remained mute and humiliated in the face of her persistently probing interrogation.

"You do clean up your mess though, don't you?", she pushed, twisting the knife as she tapped one leathered-sheathed finger against the tender head of my dick, each tap eliciting a clear string of precum, "All little shiko shiko (jerk-off) boys have to, don't they?"

I looked across at Hiroki who neither voiced protest nor showed any defense of me, her face was flushed with rapt excitement, eyes fixed on me and dilated with desire. Ms. Tanaka grazed the tip of my dick with one gloved finger, causing me to gasp as it rasped across the rough mesh, scooping up a big pearl of pre-cum. She held the finger in front of my mouth and I knew exactly what was expected of me, what I wanted to do for this commandingly domineering woman. As I leaned forward to lick it, eyes closed, she growled, "Look at me."

My eyes fluttered open- Hiroki was now shifting in her chair, breathing heavily, mesmerized by the scene in front of her. I flicked my eyes over to Ms. Tanaka, who was smiling evilly, "Lick." I stuck out my tongue and she wiped her finger across the tip.

"Now, my daughter tells me that you're quite the shiko shiko boy (jerkoff), isn't that right?" her finger returning to the head of my cock, now swirling slowly, increasing friction as my cock pulsed at her deft humiliations. I froze but her patient eyes won out. I nodded.

"That won't do, will it? My beloved daughter can't be involved with a binbin-daze (boner boy) now, can she?" emphasizing her point by tapping my swollen wet head. "Hiroko is going on a sales trip to the US for the next week," Ms. Tanaka continued, her finger now joined by a second finger, rubbing faster the leather making a wet shik-shik sound as it rubbed harder, "And you are going to stay here with me. Would tiny chimpo like that?' she purred, taking my increased lubrication beneath her fingertips for my answer. "Now pantyboy, it won't be easy on you," her fingers now joined by her thumb as she tweaked my glans even harder, "You will learn. We will discover all your nasty boy perversions, fetishes and secrets and then I will use them to bend you and break you down until you are the perfect toy for my daughter," her fingers twirling their obscene symphony of overstimulation while I gasped at my limit, trying to hold back my cry of pleasure and need.

I couldn't hold on. I glanced across at Hiroko, who now had her hand up her miniskirt, her eyes narrowing as she pleasured herself, her wet ministrations growing fiercely. This was too much and I lost it, hips bucking and a strangled cry emanating from deep within me; at that exact moment, Ms. Tanaka removed her finger, leaving me thrusting in the air obscenely, trying to find friction, orgasm ruined, semen flooding out through the mesh of the panties, drenching the front. I heard Hiroko grunt as she came, "Su-goi (super)!"

I fell back into the couch, overtaxed, spent and thoroughly humiliated, a new nadir in my debasement clear as Ms. Tanaka calmly scooped up the semen and smeared it on my waiting tongue, her cool eyes on me, "Don't worry, tiny chimpo, I will fix you."

12