Ms Tara Refocus' Her Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
A new challenge for Ms Tara's cuckold husband.
5.5k words
29.7k
23
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Tara refocus' her cuckold husband

By: Todayshiddenobsession

October 21, 2022

This story is a fantasy femdom / cuckold tale.

It is my first attempt at writing any kind of fiction, so constructive criticism is welcome but be gentle please.

I'm also very interested if it stimulated your libido.

It is written in 4 parts that read better when read in order, but I think each part could live on its own.

I want to thank MsTara, which is the pen name for an actual dominant wife I met on an online blog site.

She has graciously allowed me to use her name in the story.

She related a fantasy along this line to me and that was my inspiration for the story.

It was originally written for her.

Please enjoy

Chapter 1. New challenge for her cuckold husband

You pull into the driveway after a long day at work.

Powerful dominant women sometimes need to negotiate the politically sensitive male dominated world of big business. It's nice to come back to a home where you control all aspects of life without the need to deal with misogynist fools.

As you drive along the long, winding driveway you see Tony out in one of the gardens clearing weeds. He works very hard to keep your estate pristine.

He was the owner of the largest landscaping company in the country. His company's lucrative contracts maintaining most of your properties.

His brother Dave, his former partner, is mowing your lawn using a ride on mower near by.

Both men, simply existed inside a male driven industry. They are very talented at their trade, but were putting up a front as strong, successful entrepreneurs. They were really living a lie. Both, being naturally submissive to women, were drawn to a strong woman's leadership, rather than trying to uncomfortably, follow societies view of what men should be. They resisted their natural order because they were raised with the idea that men should be leaders in the world.

After several meetings to negotiate a better deal from their company it became clear to you who they truly were. You thought at the time, they would make the perfect addition to your stable of submissive males.

Neither man was a match for your negotiating skills. Instead of getting a better contract deal, you ended up buying their company for a fraction of what it was worth. At first, they were content with running a company under your leadership but deep down they needed to give you more. You inspired them to invest the money you paid for their company back into what is now your business, without any conditions that they owned any part of it. In exchange you would accept them into your home as full-time subs.

Now they serve as live in servants, who's sole purpose is submitting to your authority. The business they once owned has grown to even larger, more profitable heights, under your leadership, while they have been consummated into content domestics in your home.

It makes you happy to witness your empire grow, while the men who submit to you as naked chastised servants toil and sweat to provide you with a life of leisure.

Not all men are submissive, just as not all women are dominant. That wouldn't be any fun at all. Some men are truly strong, powerful beings. Dominant women need these men also from time to time.

Some men, like Tony and Dave, though strong in body, are much happier naked, wearing only their locked chastity cages and a sun hat simply because you told them it would please you for them to serve this way.

Both willing subordinates are well coloured, without any signs of tan lines as result of long days working outdoors naked. Looking at their fit, coppered, naked bodies pleases you.

You make a mental note to remind them about making sure they are protected from the sun at the next house meeting. You don't want any of your treasured boys getting sun burned.

Your property is vast with forest, ponds and streams. The manicured area is secluded enough that none of the males who serve you need to worry about being seen, by nosy neighbours.

That doesn't mean no one knows about the harem you keep. On many occasions you host gatherings of friends or colleagues, both male and female.

There is never any change in their attire, unless you have them adorned for a theme.

Your general rule is," submissives are not allowed clothes on the property, unless otherwise instructed by you."

You enjoy having your males on display with their locked-up penis' visible to anyone who cares to look. You enjoy watching these males; your submissive males, scurrying around the house and property, fully exposed, naked except for their chastity, and bound or gagged as their tasks permit, simply because it is your desire, they remain that way.

Your husband sees your car stop in front of the house and is immediately there to open the car door, greeting you with, "welcome home Mistress." He begins to collect anything you need brought in.

You get out of the car and admonish him, "is this how you greet your wife slut. Where is my kiss?"

With a look alarm regarding this transgression, he drops to his knees on the gravel surface and kisses both of your feet in humble thralldom.

"Enough!" you bark. "You should not need to be reminded to show me the respect I deserve. I will deal with this transgression later."

You push him away with your foot. He falls back on his bare ass with a grunt as he lands on the rough surface. You head empty handed towards the house calling behind you. "Gather my things and follow me, my chaste, cuckold husband." With arms full, hubby hurries to catch up to open the door of the house for you. He desperately does not want another demerit.

His existence revolves around serving his glorious wife and his heart breaks any time he displeases you.

You smile at your success with him. You started his training early in your relationship. He has always been submissive to you even from your first date. He viewed himself as a strong independent man and you even let him make love to you as a traditional lover at first.

Soon, he fell under the spell of your authoritative presence and your relationship drastically changed to the better for both of you.

Now as your fully trained submissive husband, he oversees your collection of male servants when you are away. This small level of authority sometime gives him the impression he is better than the other men who serve in YOUR home. Occasionally you find it necessary to remind him, he also exists to serve YOUR pleasure.

After your husband's submission, you felt a keen desire to have more men in your service. All would be naked. All would be chaste. All would spend at least some portion of their day bound and or gagged.

A proper stable of submissive men has taken you a few years to be what you assess as near complete. It wasn't as hard as you expected. It is apparently not that difficult to find submissive men who will submit to the rule of a dominant woman like yourself.

But the man you honoured with being your husband was your first.

You don't consider hubby your equal, no, he is your submissive and he knows it too. He is required to wear the same 'uniform' as the rest of your stable.

He loves you and worships you with every part of his being.

For you, the difference between him and the rest of your male harem is you also love him.

He is your favourite. He always has been. Most nights, if one of your lovers are not staying over, you even allow him to sleep with you in YOUR bed. Almost always cuffed or bound when you don't want his hands for your pleasure of course. He has gotten extremely good with his mouth; his hands and arms are rarely free at night.

You chose him not because he was weak and easily led into submission. No, you allowed him the honour of being your life partner because he was strong enough to know he needed your leadership. He was strong enough to give himself 100% to you, expecting nothing in return but the chance to serve the love of his life.

There are times when leading a submissive husband can be work. Your love for him is what makes all the effort required to direct and correct him to be the submissive husband you deserve worth while.

On days you have a lover staying over or just wish to be alone, he has a small room next to yours with a not so simple bed. You keep him near, so he can be attendant to your needs or smallest whim. This also adds to his need for humiliation, being made to hear you and your lovers pleasuring each other passionately, or you taking your pleasuring alone with your Hitachi or favourite dildo.

The 'not so simple' bed he sleeps in is an interesting contraption designed by one of your lovers who is a mechanical engineer. The entire system was bult to specification by Gerry, another one of your subs. Gerry is your personal handyman. He is responsible for all electrical or mechanical maintenance on the estate.

Gerry's is older than you by a few years and you find his subjugation to you interesting. You initially hired him for some repairs to your plumbing. While conversing to find out more about him, you discovered he was a highly sexual submissive man living in a relationship with a woman who has had no interest in physical interactions for years.

You contacted her and negotiated to absorb him into your group in exchange for a high-profile position in one of your companies. You sent him for some training at an FLR college you established to help strong women and submissive men reach their proper potential.

He excelled in the module for sexual submission. The other modules were more difficult for him. He did eventually become attuned to the fact that serving a woman is far more than a sexual duty. Now he is willing to serve in any capacity you assign him. While he always serves chaste and naked, like the rest of your subs, he now clearly understands that serving a woman is not always about sex. This makes playing with him is a lot of fun.

His high sex drive makes teasing very frustrating for him, although quite enjoyable for both of you.

Sometimes when he is bent over working on something you walk by, reach between his leg to grab his balls and locked cock, just to hear him squeal. He always responds with "Thank you Mistress for your attention. Is there something else I can do for you?"

"Just carry-on slut and continue what you are doing. I was simply enjoying my property," is your typical reply.

Gerry does excellent work and hubby's special bed is an example of this. While building the device to your lover's specification, he even managed to make some significant improvements to the system by adding an anal stimulator that can be remotely controlled amongst other tweaks.

When he spoke to you for approval on the enhancements, your first thought was how much fun it would be to be able to turn up the intensity of the vibrator in your cuckold's ass as he hears you reach orgasm on another mans cock.

Hubby can be restrained in the bed, spread eagle, on his back or stomach and if you need him for cleanup, a function on your watch, releases him and administers a small shock to his locked penis. He then hurrys to attend to your will.

The shock feature is not limited to your husband. Gerry built in a global setting that makes it handy to recall any sub to your service from anywhere on the estate. It's similar in function to the bells of former times that summoned the domestic servants but high tech and directed specifically to a male's most sensitive parts.

The bed's restraints can be self locked when you send hubby to bed alone. You don't even need to be present to lock him up. When experiencing pleasure with a lover and finished with you husband's service he can be dismissed to his room and left to lock himself in bondage. Your lover designed an alarm into the system in case hubby ever tried to resist using the restraints. You told you him, that was unnecessary because your cuckold would never disobey an order. Your small dicked husband will always make sure he is correctly restrained on his own.

You do permit him some husband privileges occasionally. Not with his real cock. No, that is much too small and cums too quickly to satisfy a woman. That was evident early in your relationship. If you allow him to have sex with you, he remains locked, usually cuffed and services you with his mouth, or the toy of your choice.

You know his favorite is when you put the face dildo on him with his hands and arms restrained. He loves when you lower yourself onto the dildo and ride it up and down for your pleasure, coating his face with the wetness and smells of your excitement. It allows him to be intimate up close with your pussy. He loves the taste and smell your excitement, even if your pussy is full of another mans seed.

As much as he loves wearing the face dildo, the restraints holding him into position, also remind him you are his dominant wife, and your pleasure must always come first. His pleasure is only of concern when you decide it is.

You too have favourite toys when you allow him sex. You love to make him wear the strap on and have him fuck you almost like a real man.

His stamina has improved over the years you have been married. He now can go for hours if you want; never complaining of his discomfort or exhaustion, even after the longest sessions.

It's a power rush for you to see his strain or hear him grunt as he does his best to pound you deep and hard the way you like, all the while knowing his penis is safely locked tight, receiving no physical stimulation as he 'makes love' to his wife. He try's so hard to perform like a real man, like any of your lovers. Deep down, he knows it's only a facade. Real men don't need a faux cock to satisfy a woman.

Usually, you have him go until you have had at least three orgasms.

Even in his absolute exhaustion, he tells you how honoured he feels being allowed privileges your other subs are not permitted. While most of your male subs may be ordered to lick your pussy or asshole, when you allow them that privilege, hubby is the only one allowed to use toys that enter you.

Sometimes, hubby gets to accept the joy, or trepidation of you taking him with the strap on.

Consideration for hubby's enjoyment is not required when you to fuck him in the ass. Your enjoyment is all that matters. Sometimes you bend him over to take him hard and deep just to release the stress of the day.

When you are completely buried inside his ass, his journey into subspace is evident. If he likes it or not, your submissive husband soon begs you to fuck him harder and take him like your bitch. This pleases you. It's has become one of your favourite ways to have sex to your beloved husband.

But for you, it's best when you tie him over the trestle in the exercise room. With his hands and feet tied securely, ass high, spread wide open, he can do nothing but accept your largest dildo right to the base, if that pleases you. His cries and moans can be heard by all the other submissives through out the house.

It's nice to hear him cry in pleasure or for mercy, but it's also fun to take away his ability express himself verbally by inserting a penis gas into his mouth. When you take him this way, you know you will always cum hard. After all it's your pleasure that is important.

After these long and hard sessions, you sometimes take him to bed where you cuddle and caress each other. This provides hubby the after care he needs. You eventually drift peacefully asleep in each others' arms almost like a normal couple.

There is no, 'no' word for him in your marriage. If you feel the desire, you can mount him again during the night. There will never be any resistance to your advances. If you would rather, he pleasured you with his mouth, you simply nudge him awake and push his head between your legs for a nice, selfish orgasm or two. You don't need to be concerned for his needs. He is here for your pleasure. He knows you love him, but he also knows his place. He is the best husband a dominant wife could have, and you love giving and taking pleasure on your terms.

He is not permitted to ask for sex. Intimacy is always at your discretion. You will always decide. Sometimes you choose, at your leisure, to tie up your husband and make him watch while you let one or more of the other males in your collection serve you instead. Making your husband watch as another sub brings you to orgasm after orgasm is a power rush that makes your orgasms more intense, and his submission deeper.

Regardless of how it happens, it's always you that directs the action. Even when you tell one of them to take the lead, it's you who decides how, and you who determines when it's over.

If you desire to ignore hubby and play with some of the other subs, he will do whatever he can to help as required, if he is not restrained.

In your day-to-day life, it seems almost like a regular vanilla marriage, except he is naked, caged and sometimes cuffed. It is always evident that you are his superior, his dominant wife. He eagerly accepts your authority and doesn't cross the line to question a direction or quarrel over a decision on anything.

Your word is always final.

You of course listen to and value his opinion. You consider what he says. Sometimes his ideas are good and sound. Like his suggestion that when you have your girlfriends over each lady is assigned to her, one of your boys to be her personal servant for the time she is there.

Whatever is asked, no matter if it is simply to get her a fresh drink, or go down on her, licking her pussy and asshole to get her off, or taking it up the ass on her terms, the assigned servant will always comply and never complain or hesitate for any reason.

Yes, that was one of hubby's better ideas.

Your friends really enjoy this kind of power over a man. It's something some of them never get at home in their patriarchal marriages. You enjoy nurturing the unrealized dominant feelings of your friends. With time, you are sure, some of them will subjugate their own husband's.

Suddenly you are brought back to the present when hubby asks if he can get you a drink as you relax.

"Yes sweetheart, that would be nice. White wine please. You can send Robert in to massage my feet."

"Yes Mistress," he respectfully replies.

You watch him scurry off to fetch your beverage and dispatch Robert to your service. You think that maybe tomorrow you will use the strapon to tap that cute little ass of his again.

Tonight, you have other plans.

In the next room you see Don dusting and vacuuming. Don is former landlord who treated the women who cleaned his buildings poorly. You felt it your civic duty to put him in his place. His properties are all yours now and he serves as your maid

He resisted your offers to lead him at first but convincing him to try chastity play was fairly simple.

Most men can't even comprehend that once you have a lock on their cock you own them until it happens.

Don's simple needs to cum or even become erect are primal drives you exploited. The promise of more intense orgasms after being released will normally convince most men to try chastity.

After a few months of cock teasing and denial, while sitting on his face one day, having him give you the fourth orgasm by his tongue, he was ready to sign everything over to you for just the chance to become erect again.

While still recalling how good Don's tongue felt on your clit, Len passes by. He was collecting the dogs for their evening walk. Len is a licenced veterinarian with a small 3" cock. He is responsible for all the animals you keep, from horses to sheep, chickens to dogs. His need to submit to you was nurtured over time with flirting and humiliation as he cared for your animals. He was recently convinced by you to sell his share of the veterinary service to Debbie his female vet partner and come to serve you exclusively. Part of the condition for accepting him into your stable of men was he needed to turn over to you the proceeds of the sale. You placed him in permanent chastity on that day; because what can a woman possibly get out of an unlocked 3" penis?

12