Ms Tara Refocus' Her Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The toughest part was finding a chastity cage small enough. You remember laughing at and mocking his diminutive size when trying on various models, finding them all too large. He was usually close to tears at your scoffing each time, but still, his body revealed his excitement at your humiliations when his little wiener kept trying to get erect. It eventually required regular slaps on the head of his penis with a ruler to finally get him locked into a small custom model. You're not sure how much more you can shrink a penis that is already that small, but it amuses you to try.

You don't need the money Debbie paid him for his share. You decided to send it back to her with a note. "Take this money and expand your new empire. I'm giving you this without any catches because women need support each other. If you ever need Len's assistance for a case, I will gladly lend him to you at no cost."

You have a home full of naked chastised males to care for your yard, keep your house immaculate, doing all the laundry, including hand washing your delicates, building maintenance, chauffeuring you when you want, cooking and any personal care you dictate.

It's good and proper that you never have to lift a finger to do any of the menial tasks many women deal with. Your harem covers all those needs, allowing you more time to simply relax or spend with men who can fuck you properly.

Robert appears and kneels before you as he has been trained to when he enters a room in your presence.

"Mistress, may I remove your shoes and begin massaging your feet?" he begs.

Robert has always had a bit of a foot fetish and you exploit that whenever you can, just to see him squirm.

You reply, "You may Robert, but first stand before me. I wish to inspect my property."

Quietly he responds, "Yes Mistress."

He rises and you beckon him closer with your finger. You reach out and fondle his caged member and balls.

He is one of your larger males. When erect, his uncircumcised cock has a substantial curve. His balls have increased in size and become quite blue lately from all the teasing you have dished out to him.

In a different time or place his large, curved in the right place to find a woman's G Spot cock, could have made him a candidate to become one of your lovers. However, it was clear he wasn't man enough for that when you dated him. A large, very hard, pleasantly curved cock alone doesn't make a good lover if he doesn't know how to use it.

At your touch he swells in his cage, and you see him wince a little at its tightness. On those occasions you let him become fully erect, he grows to 9" at least, but now locked into a 3" cage he finds it a challenge when you stimulate him.

Speaking to him but watching his caged cock struggle in its bonds, you state, "Robert, do you remember when we went first met? You were smitten by me, weren't you Robert? The way you stumbled over the words as we spoke, I knew from the start you would become one of my male submissives."

Up until now he has been keenly watching you fondle his balls. Now, Robert averts his eys his eyes and responds, "Yes Mistress, you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I was overwhelmed and honoured to be with you. I knew I was not worthy of a traditional relationship."

He turns his head in your direction just a little so you can see the smile on his face.

"I am just happy you found a place for me to serve you in your home."

Smiling you say, "You may begin now Robert. Place yourself with the foot you are not rubbing between your legs. I want to play with my caged cock while you work."

"Thank you, Mistress," he replies.

As he works on one foot to reduce your stress of the day, you begin to relax and caress your other foot along the caged cock and balls. He let's out small moans and you smile with joy at your control. Your power over this male helps to further relax you after a hard day.

It has been a few months since you gave Robert any release.

You're not a cruel dominant. You do care for these men who serve you. Occasionally you will remove their chastity and allow them some relief to become erect. You might even let them masturbate for your amusement. Sometimes you may even touch them yourself. Usually, their orgasms, full or ruined, occur in some environment that allows at least some level of humiliation or embarrassment. They are all kept pussy free forever.

The last time you allowed Robert an orgasm was at the spring BBQ. When you freed him from his steel penis prison, he immediately became erect to the giggles and gasps of your guests. A large erect cock is always a joy to see. He was made kneel before every woman present to ask her for permission to touch himself. If any of them had said no, he would have been locked up immediately until his next release opportunity.

Your friends were generous that day. Maybe out of pity, or maybe they just wanted to see this subjugated male perform for them through his embarrassment.

If Robert had it in him, he might have resisted this humiliation, but months of pent-up sexual energy meant that he would take any opportunity to cum, even if it was in front of a room of men and women heckling at his embarrassing performance.

The hardest part for him was verbally expressing what he was thinking about to everyone as he wanked himself to orgasm and then being made to consume his copious mess for all to see.

For a moment you thought about telling him to stop his stimulation just when he started to cum.

Forcing a man to stop, ruining his orgasm right at its peak is always fun. But Robert had been so attentive lately, you allowed him the joy of a full orgasm, somewhat of a rare privilege for the submissives in your service.

Again, you were drawn back to the present by your husband.

He hands you your drink and asks you if you can let him know when you will be ready for dinner, so he can direct Simon when to have your meal ready.

A lot of dominants want their submissives to adhere to a strict schedule. You prefer to mix it up to keep them on their toes.

"Tell Simon I will eat at 8 tonight and I will be joined by Master Kevin."

Hubby's surprised look titillates you. He wasn't aware Master Kevin was to visit. He was probably hoping to look after your needs himself tonight.

You hinted that this morning just as a tease.

Changing expectations reinforces your authority.

On the occasions where you wish to give up some control, then that is where your selection of lovers comes in. With them, when you want to, you can give in and let a real man fuck you how he wants. You allow them to lead, submitting to these strong men with real cocks. It is something even a dominant woman sometimes wants.

Tonight, will be one of those nights.

"Thankyou Mistress. I will make sure Master Kevin's favourite beer is chilled and ready as well," hubby responds.

"You please me with your forethought for what is needed for my lovers pleasure my cuckold husband."

Hubby smiles subtly, trying not to let you see him blush at your praise.

"You probably have already figured out that Kevin will be sharing my bed this evening. You will likely sleep in the room next door. If that is where I place you, be sure you listen for my call my cuckold husband. We may need your service to clean us between the times Kevin is fucking me with his magnificent cock.

Please make sure Doug puts Kevin's Favourite sheets on the bed."

"Of course Mistress. Everything will be as you wish and I will be diligently listening to your sexual encounters with Master Kevin, so I am ready to clean both of you as required," is hubbys' response

"Oh Cucky, you make it sound like a chore. We both know you relish the opportunity to listen to better men fucking your wife. I suspect you are also getting used to, and perhaps fond, of the taste of my lover's semen from my pussy. I may still decide to surprise you later. It depends on my mood. I can't have you knowing what is in store all the time can I?"

"I will tell you, that sometime in the next few weeks, I will start a new challenge for you.

You will have three months to learn to recognize the individual taste of each one of my lover's cum. You will not be released or even teased during this challenge. One or more of my other submissive males will be responsible for my orgasms during this time. You will not sleep with me and will only be allowed to lick my pussy after one of my lovers has cum inside me.

After three months, I will meet to fuck one of them away from the house and when I return, you will need to identify who has been fucking me while you are licking me clean of his cum. I will expect you to be able to explain in detail why you made your choice by describing the unique texture, taste colour, etc.

If you guess correctly, I will unlock your little penis and use my hand, well part of my hand; you're definitely not large enough, even erect, to fill my entire hand, especially after so long in 24/7 chastity. Anyway, if successful, I will bring you to orgasm while I sit on your face as you lick me until I cum on it.

If you cannot correctly identify who has fucked me, the challenge will start over. You will remain locked in your little cage without the privilege of servicing me unless you are sampling my lovers' cum. Plus I will cuff and gag you 24/7 until you can correctly identify the taste of ALL of my lovers' semen.

Your failures won't leave me wanting. It's not like I can't get one of the other subs, like perhaps Erick, to replace you until you learn your lessons. Remember serving your Mistress is a privilege."

Hubby dislikes that you keep Erick as one of the live-in submissives. Erick was a one of your other boyfriends while you were dating hubby and he always felt he was in competition to Erick. At the time he was. Eventually it was your sub husband you chose to love and take in marriage. The key thought being you took him.

"Do you understand cucky?

Good, you may leave and prepare for Master Kevin's arrival now.

Send Thomas in to help me prepare. I so love how he scrubs my back, and he is simply the best at shaving my legs, armpits and trimming my pussy."

End of part one

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01 Most couples receive help and support, hot ones get blacked.in Interracial Love
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck A story of how my wife's friend turned me into a cuckold.in Fetish
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories