Ms Tara Refocus' Her Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Ms Tara's cuckold is called to serve.
4.3k words
15k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Tara refocus' her cuckold husband

By Todayshiddenobsession

October 21, 2022

This story is a fantasy femdom / cuckold tale.

It is my first attempt at writing any kind of fiction, so constructive criticism is welcome but be gentle please.

I'm also very interested if it stimulated your libido.

It is written in 4 parts that read better when read in order, but I think each part could live on its own.

I want to thank MsTara, which is the pen name for an actual dominant wife I met on an online blog site.

She has graciously allowed me to use her name in the story.

She related a fantasy along this line to me and that was my inspiration for the story.

It was originally written for her.

Please enjoy

Chapter 2. Hubby is called to serve

Kevin pulls into the driveway and parks his car in front of the house.

Billy is there immediately to take Kevin's car to the garage. There he will clean and service it as required. It will be ready to go long before Kevin leaves.

Billy is your chauffeur, but also your automobile mechanic. He came into your service about one year ago after you convincingly told him he should leave his job as the head mechanic for a large auto service centre, and come serve you as your chastised, live in service mechanic. You offered him a life of service to a fair dominant woman.

Seeing the benefits of freedom to never needing to worry about, or make major decisions for his future, and the opportunity to serve a beautiful dominant woman, he complied without hesitation.

All of your other house subs were kneeling ready to greet Kevin at the door.

Hubby is the only one who speaks as he opens the door, even before Kevin knocks.

"Greetings Master Kevin, our Mistress is finishing getting prepared for you. May I say, from all her servants, we are pleased you have attended for her pleasure today. We are all at your disposal for anything you need Sir.

Sir, may I offer you a drink?"

Kevin is a tall man at over six feet. He towers above your 5' 10" husband, but his superiority doesn't stop there. His cock feels simply wonderful. He is 9" soft with a girth that would make any woman moan, even with just the tip at the entrance of her vagina. Even more impressive, is his talent and stamina with that terrific cock. Cumming on it repeatedly is pure ecstasy.

"Yes cuck, bring me a cold beer. The rest of you get lost. Your locked dicks are embarrassing to a real man. Your Mistress will summon you if you are needed for something."

With Kevin's dismissal, the boys, apart from hubby, are sent off to go back to their duties.

Your cuckold husband escorts Kevin to the living room, fetches his beer, then takes up his place in the corner, hands crossed behind his back, so there is nothing to hid.

Your rules regarding a submissive's posture in your home are simple. If his hands are not restrained and he is not productively using them for some purpose to serve, they are to be folded behind his back or interlocked behind his head. If he is standing still, his legs must be shoulder width apart to emphasis his chastity. 'Corner Time' is the only case where he is not facing into the room unless directed.

Both Kevin and your cuckold wait for you to arrive.

You lover for today and your chaste cuckold husband, have different expectations for your arrival, but both are eager with anticipation. They are here for one purpose, to serve you, a dominant woman, even though they serve you differently.

You enter the room wearing a flared short red skirt, and an almost transparent blouse with a low neckline that shows your cleavage. Six-inch heels complete the look. Nestled between your beautiful breasts is the key to your faithful husband's chastity.

His is the only chastity key you wear around your neck. This shows everyone, you own him. It also shows everyone how important hubby is in your life.

Kevin rises and says, "Damb girl! you look good enough to eat."

Kevin's candidness in front of your husband amuses you. You move past hubby to embrace him, allowing his mouth to engage with yours deeply. You are keenly aware that hubby can see everything. Teasing him with your brazen lust for another man is so much fun. Kevin reaches around and grabs your ass. You break the kiss, look him directly in the eye with desire, "Slow down there lover. We have all night."

Kevin replies, "I can't wait Tara, you look so hot."

With out breaking gaze with your beautiful eyes, he speaks to your cuckold, "Doesn't your wife look hot cucky. I mean smokin' hot and ready to fuck cucky?"

"Yes Sir, my Mistress is very beautiful and sexy. I'm sure she will fuck you amazingly, cucky answers.

He then looks towards your naked chaste husband, staring directly into his eyes. In a voice saturated with mocking, "Cucky, how is it you can give up your gorgeous wife to other men to take their pleasure from?" Kevin asks.

Hubby's response is honestly simple but very difficult for him to speak out loud. He looks at the ground to break eye contact with your lover, and declares his small penis is not adequate and he is a premature ejaculator. He further clarifies that his Mistress wife deserves to be properly fucked and that Master Kevin is just the man to give what she needs today.

Speaking at you husband in a slightly raised voice you ask, "Are you asking this man to put his big, hard, penis inside your wife cucky? Do you want him to fuck her properly, like you, her husband, should be doing?"

With head still lowered hubby nods yes.

"Then look at him and tell him what you want. Beg him to fuck me like you my dear husband, should be fucking me," you continue.

Your humiliated husband slowly raises his head. This is so hard for him, but he knows he must do this because you direct him to. He focuses his tearful eyes directly toward Master Kevin.

Speaking directly to the man who he knows will soon be fucking his wife, cucky says, "Master Kevin, please will you have wonderful sex with my wife today Sir? Will you fuck her properly, the way she deserves? I am not capable of giving her what she needs, and I am not worthy to put my tiny penis inside her wonderful vagina. Sir, she needs you tonight to give her the pleasure a small dicked, chaste, cuckold male like myself cannot."

Hubby's reply makes you chuckle. You enjoy his humiliation and feel your excitement growing for Kevin. Just listening, knowing how hard it is for your cuckold to speak these words to the man, who tonight, will take what should be a husband's exclusive right, makes your pussy wet.

"Ok hubby, enough grovelling trying to get Kevin to replace you in your husbandly duties. Go help Simon. I want to spend some intimate, alone time with the man who will give me what my lawfully married husband fails to provide for me. The last thing we want is my drooling unequipped husband looking on."

Without another word your husband bows respectfully, then keeping his head lowered, exits the room to leave you both alone.

Hand in hand you move to the love seat so you can embrace each other in comfort.

It doesn't take long for Kevin's hand to slip inside your blouse to fondle your beautiful tits. He finds a nipple and gives it a little squeeze as his tongue enters your mouth. Your tongue returns the favour as your hand goes to his lap and slowly works its way to the top of his leg. You feel the heat from his growing bulge even before you touch it.

When your hand makes contact with his engorging cock, you break the kiss, look into his eyes and tell him, "I love your cock, it makes me wet just touching it and thinking how it will fill me so full later."

"If you want it so bad Tara, I will fuck you right here, while we wait for dinner," Kevin offers.

Letting go of his hardening cock, you tell him, "As much as that sounds fun, I don't really want to eat with your cum running down my legs."

Taking hold of your hand, in an attempt to push it back to his desperate manhood, he proposes, "Get one of your sluts to lick you clean under the table while we eat."

Resisting his efforts to regain contact between your hand and his erection, simply to make a point of who was running the show you continue, "Haha, you would enjoy that wouldn't you? You'd enjoy watching me slop food all over myself as I cum on one of their tongues. Nope, I'm going to make you wait. Think of me as dessert. Or rather, your personal all-night buffet."

After 30 minutes or so of cuddling and fondling, you excuse yourself to check on the boys in the kitchen.

You really don't need to supervise them, but you enjoy watching Simon parading around the kitchen with nothing but his apron covering his little caged dick.

Entering the kitchen, you see Simon diligently working on the final meal preparations. Hubby is the doorway tossing the salad.

Simon was the head chef at a large famous restaurant when you met him. You hired him for a private party you were having and realized he was quite submissive to all your directions. Realizing his potential in your home, you told him you wanted him to quit his job, sell everything he owned and report to you for service.

He was at your door in three days. He never once balked at the house rules and was excited to take on the 'extra services' he would be required to provide.

Today he is preparing Prime Rib roast with grilled avocado carrots and roasted garlic potatoes. There is a fresh garden salad to start and freshly baked cheesecake, topped with fruit from your garden to finish the meal.

You walk directly past your husband, up behind Simon and squeeze his left ass cheek. He lets out a little squeal making you laugh. It's so much fun to be able touch and tease these males who serve you at a whim, however and whenever you wish without the slightest negative feedback from them.

Hubby looks on, a little jealous at your attention to Simon. "What's wrong sweetheart, are you wishing I had grabbed your ass when I walked by instead of Simon's tight little butt?"

Then without a second thought your hand pushes between Simon's ass cheeks to find the medium sized butt plug you required him to wear today. You give it a little push which entices another squeal from him. This makes you laugh again. "Almost like getting fucked eh Simon? Would you like it if I fucked you with my strap on tonight, Simon?"

"Yes, if it would please you Mistress," he croaks with a cracked voice.

Smiling, you casually inform him, "Well not today my little, slutty chef. I have a real man for my entertainment and pleasure tonight."

"Of course Mistress. The food will be ready for you and Master Kevin in a few minutes," is Simon's response.

Exiting the kitchen, on the way back to your lover, you pass hubby. You place a small kiss his cheek.

"Get my lover and me some wine please sweetheart." A little slap on his bare ass makes him blush.

"Yes Mistress, right away," hubby chokes out.

It always pleases you to see him melt at your simplest touch.

Back in the living room you re-greet Kevin with a deep passionate kiss and a squeeze to his still prominent bulge. "Miss me lover?"

"You have no idea how much, you sexy little tease," is Kevin's breathy reply.

Shortly after, hubby is at the door of the living room. "Excuse me Mistress, your wine."

As he entered the room, he couldn't but notice Kevin's hand is under your skirt with his fingers buried inside you. You are visibly flushed and short of breath as this man finger fucks you in front of your husband.

Kevins speaks, "Put it on the table cuck, your wife is having a hard time speaking at the moment because my fingers are playing in her pussy, and they have her all excited."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," hubby answers, then leaves.

At 8pm sharp and an orgasm or two later, on Kevin's fingers, hubby is back again.

"The food is ready Mistress. May I take your wine glasses for you to the dining room?"

Clearly flushed, you reply, "Yes please, my obedient husband."

Before hubby can pickup the glasses, Kevin calls, "Hey cuck come here for a second. I want to show you something."

As hubby apprehensively approaches you and Kevin, still entwined in each others body's, Kevin pulls his hand out from under your skirt and holds it up to your husband's face, glistening with your juices. "Smell that cucky. That's what a real man does to your wife."

"Kevin! Now you're just being cruel. Stop it!

Ignore him sweetheart. You know I love your fingers too, when I don't have a real man around.

Get our glasses. We will be in in a minute. I think my lover here, need to wash his hands," you say as you playfully slap Kevin and giggle.

Dinner is delicious as usual and relatively uneventful. Kevin and you are sitting corner to each other, so you can touch and cuddle a bit. Simon serves you the food and hubby stands quietly in the corner on full display waiting for the opportunity to refill a wine glass or fetch something from the kitchen.

You ignore your husband, focusing all your attention on Kevin. Talking and touching, displaying affection for each other throughout the meal.

After you are finished, hubby pulls the chairs out for Kevin and yourself. Before you leave the dining room hand in hand with Kevin you give hubby instructions to clear the table and help Simon with the dishes. You tell him to report to the living room when done for his next assignment.

There's no need for a dishwasher when you have so many males to look after those things for you.

On your way back to the living room, you meet Doug coming from the bedroom wing.

Doug is another one of your conquered submissives. After several years as housekeeping manager for a large hotel in your area, he was eager to give up the stressful life in the hotel world for the opportunity to serve in your home. Naked and chaste likes all the others, he performs all your housekeeping and other personal services including making your lovers as comfortable as possible while they are here. He also provides your lovers with custom laundry services as required.

"Mistress, your bedroom is prepared with Master Kevin's favourite sheets. The bed is turned down, the scented candles are ready for when you want them lit and I have placed the usual items such as lube etc. in the bedside table. There are clean fluffy towels in your bathroom for you and your lover and the scented soap as requested is in your shower."

"Thankyou Doug. You have been such an attentive boy; you may get a special treat soon."

"Oh, thankyou Mistress, you are more than generous to me. It is really my honour to serve you and your lovers."

Back in the living room Kevin and you resume your lovemaking. More passionate kissing. Hands exploring sensitive places and the sounds and smells of sex beginning to fill the room.

About an hour later, hubby enters the room to report for his next assignment.

"How may I serve you and Master Kevin Mistress?"

You look up from Kevin's crotch where you have been giving him a slow sensual blowjob, expertly keeping him on the edge but never letting him go past the point of no return.

Kevin is just at the peak as hubby enters and sees what is happening.

Your timing is excellent.

You've never allowed your cuckold inside your mouth. You have always told him sucking cock is gross and demeaning for women.

In the past hubby asked you, why, if you think sucking cock is gross, do you do it for your lovers?

You tell him, "It's only gross for a woman to suck a subs soft, little cock. Sucking properly equipped men, like my lovers' big hard cocks is very pleasurable for a woman like me. Besides, a real man expects his girl to his suck cock. It's only natural."

You make a point of emphasising 'his girl'.

"Kevin and I will be going dancing tonight cucky. We want to be driven there and back," you tell hubby.

"Very good Mistress, I will get Billy to prepare the car to take you," is hubby's response.

"No cucky, I want you to drive us and go with us into the club. I expect you serve me by getting us drinks and anything else we want."

This is hubby's least favourite thing you make him do. As much as he loves to serve you, making him serve you and your lovers in public, where his former pub buddies may see how you have made him into a cuckold servant is very difficult for him.

You know he won't complain. He knows what you want is all that matters. You enjoy his discomfort in these moments because it emphasises your authority in the relationship.

There are times you will treat him tenderly, show him how much you love him and how much he means to you but there are times like this, where he needs to be brought back to the reality of his position in the marriage.

In a quiet voice he says, "Yes Mistress, whatever you want. It will be my pleasure to serve at your and Master Kevin's leisure in the club tonight."

"Kevin, I am going to change into something more appropriate for dancing," you announce.

Kevin nods. You see some excitement in hubby's eyes when you speak, because he anticipates he will be permitted to help you change. Hubby always enjoys assisting you dressing for an outing. Tonight, you throw another curve his way.

"Send Thomas to help me dress please sweetheart," you instruct your deflated husband.

You add, "You will need to put on some clothes. I can't have you being naked in public. Doug has laid out the clothes I've selected for you on the bed in the room next to mine."

In a trembling quiet voice, you hear him say, "Yes Mistress. Right away Mistress. As you wish."

Disappointed another of you submissives will be helping you get ready; he knows he probably won't enjoy the outfit you have selected either.

Thomas fetches and helps you put on all your clothes. You can tell he is excited to see any part of your body as he works diligently to help you be as sexy as possible. As you stand at the mirror to touch up your makeup, you decide to give him a little treat and order Thomas to kiss and worship your ass. This is a wonderful privilege for him, and it also allows you feel the power of your authority as he diligently services you, licking and probing his tongue into your asshole.

You change into something more appropriate for dancing with a short black skirt, cream halter blouse, low cut in the front and reasonable heels. You add a garter and stockings combination with black, see-through panties on the outside for easy removal to accentuate the look. The darker portion of your stocking tops are just visible below the hem of your short skirt if someone is looking closely.

You selected the entire outfit specifically to stimulate your lover Kevin and frustrate your chaste husband.

Hubby's outfit is less flattering, not feminine but not masculine either. Tight white trousers and a simple golf type tee. Short socks and flat canvas shoes finish the look. He is not allowed underwear of course.

When you, Kevin and hubby enter the club tonight there will be no doubt who the power couple is and who is the third wheel.

Both of you come out of the bedrooms at the same time and you hear hubby gasp when he sees you.

"Do you like my outfit sweetheart? Do you think Kevin will find me sexy?" you ask.

Hubby's response is almost hilarious.

"You...You... look...look... A...AMAZING! Mistress! Mistress, you are the most beautiful, sexy woman alive! Master Kevin should be proud and honoured to be your escort at the club today. He will be the envy of every other man there." Subliminally, hubby also means himself as well.

What makes it amusing, is his enthusiastic praise for the sexy look you put on, not for him, but for another man.

Seeing and approving his 'special look' you say, "You look nice too hubby. Those trousers are so tight, the clearly visible little bulge from your chastity almost makes you look like you have a reasonably sized package," you laugh.

12