Ms Tara Refocus' Her Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I would allow it, you might even get hit on by some of the lonely ladies tonight. But we both know, I'm the only one allowed to take outside lovers in this marriage. I always insist you to remain chaste, celibate and faithful for me forever."

"Of course Mistress, it could never be any other way," your submissive husband admits.

"We had better get back to Kevin. Walk behind me so he can get the full first impression of how I've dressed for him," you tell your cuckold. The last part was just to emphasise to your husband that you, made yourself extra sexy, for someone else tonight.

"Then go bring up the car for us dear".

When Kevin sees you, his jaw drops open and he almost spits out the beer in his mouth. "OGM, I never thought you could get any sexier! Shit girl, was I ever wrong. No lady there tonight will be able to hold a candle to MY sexy lady. I'm going to have to beat of the other guys with a big stick."

You smile, walk over to him and give him a deep sexy tongue filled kiss.

As hubby heads out to get the car hearing Kevin's praise, he experiences a little cuckold angst when Kevin uses the term 'MY sexy lady', in reference to his wife.

After a few minutes of romantic embrace, you head to where Doug is holding the door for you.

Two lovers come out of the house with Kevin's arm wrapped around your waist. You walk toward where hubby is waiting at the car. He opens the back door for you and your lover. Without even acknowledging your cuckold's presence, you step into the back seat with Kevin and the door closes behind you.

Before your cuckold even gets into the car, Kevin has his mouth to yours and his hands are squeezing your tits. Your hand has also met his groin with great enthusiasm.

Hubby starts the car and without the slightest indication from you that he is there, he drives off heading for the club with you and your lover making out in the back seat.

You are sure your forgotten husband is trying to catch a glimpse of the action in the rear-view mirror. Just knowing that, gets you a little wetter.

Along the drive to the club the noises and smells from the backseat make it even more evident to your husband that another man is enjoying you. You are clearly enjoying him as well as you get more and more excited with every Kilometer.

You make no effort to break your attention from Kevin. You just know, hubby is reeling with mixed emotions.

Hubby deeply wants to make you happy by serving you and accepting your need for other men to please you sexually. He also wishes it was him with you back there as Billy drove you to the club. His dreams are just dreams because he also knows he cannot possibly satisfy your sexual needs. He consoles himself that as a good husband, he is doing what is required to make his wife happy, even if it takes hard sacrifices on his part.

As hubby pulls into the club. He announces that you have arrived. You break away from Kevin's embrace and straighten your look. Kevin straightens himself up as well, just as hubby stops the car in front of the club.

Your dutiful husband gets out and opens the door for you and Kevin.

You tell him loud enough for anyone near to hear, "Thankyou dear, please park the car and meet us inside. I will tell the door man I'm expecting my husband along after he parks the car and to let you enter. Find us and get us some drinks. You may have a non-alcoholic drink yourself if you wish."

You imply this is because he is driving, but you also do not want his senses dulled by alcohol. You want your cuckold to appreciate everything you will make him experience tonight.

It's not that you want to be cruel to your cuckold husband. You understand, that even if he can't admit it openly, hubby gets pleasure from the humiliation you make him experience.

It's why you and your partner in marriage are such a good fit for each other.

However, tonight, this exercise for hubby is also about helping him remember that he is not your equal and he exists to serve your desires.

End of Part two

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ann and the Club Ch. 01 Wife Ann decides to join bbc club, with hubby's support.in Interracial Love
Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 01 A recap of Richard becoming a submissive.in Fetish
Sally and I Get Black Owned Ch. 01 Craig becomes our black owner.in Interracial Love
Tales from the Natural Order Susan needs a replacement. Has she found one?in Interracial Love
Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Wife does what she has to, to save husband in prison.in Interracial Love
More Stories