Ms Tara's Academy For Sub Males 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne checks the serial number on his collar and makes another note in her tablet.

As they move through the line of submissive trainees, they challenge each male similarly and get similar responses. Most are eager to accept their new lifestyle. Some are less cooperative. Dianne notes their serial numbers for enrollment to pegging class. This has been shown to reaffirm that a woman is able to do whatever she wants to take control of her sub.

One male actually, breaks into tears when asked if he was able to please his wife. Crying he admits he is not currently an adequate lover or servant. He continues that his hope was to learn from his instructors all he needs to be a proper husband to his dominant wife. Through teary eyes he further explains his attitude was not proper when she sent him here because he was raised in a very patriarchal family and his hope is to learn his proper role in his female led marriage.

Ms. Tara kneels beside him and touching him gently on the head, she reassures him that if he is committed to this course of action, he will be successful in learning what his wife requires of a submissive husband.

He thanks her as she stands to move on to the next male.

In the end they thank Sharon for her fine work, before Ms. Tara with Dianne move down the corridor.

End of chapter 01

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, nicely written. Can't wait for the next chapters as we are taken through the process of breaking men. Would like to read from the cuckold's pov as he sees his wife take lovers in their marital bed. Love the idea of shocking devices in the cages as it brings a special emphasis as to who is in charge.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Obedient Boy for Katherine Marcus accepts new rules for Mrs. Stewart.in Fetish
On His Knees Ch. 01 Another day for a husband locked in chastity.in Fetish
Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck A story of how my wife's friend turned me into a cuckold.in Fetish
A Cuck Husband's Dream Pt. 01 Married couple exploring husbands cuckold fetish.in Fetish
Ms Tara Refocus' Her Cuckold Ch. 01 A new challenge for Ms Tara's cuckold husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories