Ms Verret Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my elementary school teacher.
6.3k words
4.64
16.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only had to work a half day on Friday and I couldn't get Geralyn out of my mind. I couldn't believe that I had been passionate and intimate with a teacher from 40 years ago. My mind was wondering all day as to what I could do to make it special. It was already special to me and she probably felt the same but I wanted to make her feel like a queen. I decided I would call her after work and tell her to pack an overnight bag. I wanted to take her out of town for an overnight trip. I thought I would take her to Lake Charles Louisiana. I am not sure if she was the gambling type, but I knew she would at least enjoy the food and entertainment. I hoped to be the entertainment she was most interested in.

Finally, it was time for me to get off of work. I was busy all morning trying to get as much done as I could so I wouldn't fall behind for next week. I called Geralyn and told her my plans. She was thrilled with the idea but she told me she needed a few hours to get ready since she had to pack. I told her I was fine with that and I would pick her up about4:30. That way we would avoid most of the 5:00 traffic leaving town. I also wanted to call to make reservations at the casino for a room.

Once I called for the reservation, the only rooms they had were two queen beds in a regular room or two queens in a luxury suite. Both rooms were free with my club points so I selected the luxury suite. The only catch was the luxury suite had a two-night minimum stay. I called Geralyn back and told her to pack for two nights JUST in case. I didn't tell her it was a two-night stay because if we were not having a good time, we could also leave early. I didn't want to add any pressure on the situation.

I arrived at her house on time and rang the doorbell. I rolled her luggage to my truck and helped her get into the front passenger seat. I reached around and buckled the seatbelt for her before loading her suitcase in the backseat. I buckled in the driver's seat and we started our 3 1/2 hour drive to our destination in Lake Charles.

We started our drive talking about the destination. She had never been to the casinos in Lake Charles, so I was telling what to expect. I told her that I picked Lake Charles because I didn't feel it was safe to drive through New Orleans to go to Biloxi Mississippi. Politics was out of control in New Orleans and the crime was at a high point. I wanted her to feel safe and comfortable so I choose Lake Charles. It was a little further in the opposite direction from Biloxi but the time driving was not a factor. Geralyn was amazed at the changes in the highway on the way to Lake Charles. She had no idea that Lafayette/Broussard area had grown so much. The time passed rather quickly to Lafayette. We had so much to talk about and so much to see.

Once we passed Lafayette, the drive was not as scenic so we were able to talk and enjoy each other more. Of course, we commented on other vehicles on the interstate.

We arrived at the casino about the time I had planned. First thing I wanted to do was check into the hotel and then find something to eat. I parked in the covered parking garage and helped Geralyn out my truck and unloaded our luggage. We didn't have that far to walk so it was no problem for each of us to roll our own suitcase. I checked into our room. I wasn't sure what view we would have but I knew it was on the 5th floor. We got on the elevator and pressed the button for our floor.

As the doors closed, I gave Geralyn a soft kiss on her lips. The doors opened shortly after and we exited and looked for the signs to where our room was located. The arrow showed it to the right of the elevator.

We walked about 20 feet and there was another sign to turn left. Our room was right to the right after that turn. I used the room card and opened the door. I let Geralyn walk in the room first. She looked at the bathroom first, then the beds and walked to the window for the view. She commented on the nice size of the bathroom and the nice shower. She asked about the 2 beds. I laughed as she asked, we each have a bed? I replied with, I didn't plan on it but that is the room that was available on short notice. Jokingly, I said one can be used to hold our luggage.

I didn't plan on using both beds and I think she knew that before she commented. I then joined her at the window to see the view. Upon closer look, it was actually a sliding door with a small balcony overlooking the Lake. The balcony included a small table and two chairs. It was a perfect place to sit and enjoy a glass of wine. I wasn't sure if Geralyn drank wine or alcohol for that matter. I thought I would comment and just listen for her reaction. She said she hadn't had a glass of wine and years but she did enjoy wine. It was the only alcohol she had the taste for.

We went back into the room to get settled in. Once we were settled in, I gave her a choice to either go eat, go gamble or just relax. She said she wasn't really hungry and was sort of tired from the trip. She suggested we stay in the room and relax. I thought it was a good idea and I said I would run to the store and get a couple bottles of wine. She said that sounded good and while I was gone, she would get comfortable. As I was walking out the door, she told me she prefers red wine.

I left the room and walked to my truck. As I pulled out the parking garage, I saw a grocery store around the corner. I walked in and went right to the liquor department. I picked up a bottle of Red Moscato and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. I also picked up a 6 pack of bottled water along with some cheese crackers.

I parked back at the casino in the same spot in the parking garage. I used my room key and walked into the room. To my surprise, Geralyn was sitting up in the bed watching TV. The surprise was what she was wearing. She stood up as I loaded the refrigerator with the drinks I bought. She had on a sheer spaghetti strap knee length night gown. It was very revealing and I noticed she didn't have on any underwear. She looked very sexy and I got an erection right away.

She suggested I get more comfortable and we drink a glass of wine. I went in the bathroom to freshen up and get undressed. I don't usually wear pajamas and I honestly didn't pack any night clothes. I did have a short and t-shirt but I didn't want to "overdress" since she was dressed so sexy. I decided to strip down to my boxer briefs and walk out like that. She immediately noticed my erection and commented. She asked if we had to wait on the wine and I replied no, this will be here for you later too.

I poured us each a class off wine. Even if it wasn't wine glasses, the tumblers served the purpose. We went sit outside on the balcony and visit. It was a nice cool night. My phone said it was 57 degrees. I put my phone on Pandora and played music while we visited. It was actually very relaxing. I reached for Geralyn's hand as we sat at the table. I then stood up and rearranged the balcony so our chairs would be right next to each other. I was then able to sit with my hand on her lap. I felt her relax a little more as we talked about the pretty moon shinning over us. When she finished her glass of wine, I went in the room and refilled our glasses. They had a little left in the bottle, so I drank it right from the bottle before going back out on the balcony. We continued talking until we both emptied our glasses again. I could have opened the other bottle but I decided I would wait until the next night.

I asked her if she wanted to go inside now. I could tell she was getting cold out there with only her night gown on.

I opened the door for her and she walked in while I replaced the balcony furniture back in place. She sat in the living room chair with her feet on the Otterman. When she saw me come back in, she pulled her gown up to her knees giving me a sneak peak of her milky white thighs. She had a little grin on her face that told me she was not trying to be so innocent. I walked over to the chair she was sitting in and I kissed her lips. I went to kneel besides her but instead she stood up. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as we kissed passionately. I caressed her back and her backside as I slowly moved her over to the bed. I lifted her gown to her hips so she would not sit on it. Instead, she raised it over her head and took it off tossing it on the chair she just got up from.

I stepped back to admire her body. As I said before, she had a very nice body. I couldn't wait to explore, caress and kiss every inch of her matured body. I took the opportunity to gently motion her to sit on the bed. I just had to push gently on her shoulders and she sat down. When she sat down, I leaned over and passionately kissed her lips. She moaned softly as my hands caressed her body. I slowly brought my kisses from her lips to her breasts. She kissed my ear as I suckled on her nipples. I then moved my left hand down her belly then to her pubic mound. She spread her knees a little to give me easier access. She then laid back in the bed and spread her legs open. I cupped her pubic mound as I moved position and knelt down in front of her. I could see her vaginal lips glisten as I kissed her inner thighs. I felt the warmth of eroticism as my lips kissed her vagina.

She was warm and moist, telling me she was aroused. Geralyn moaned as I kissed her vaginal lips. She slightly thrusted her hips forward as my tongue licked the length of her vagina. It wasn't long before she had a small orgasm. I felt her body tighten and a minimal amount of vaginal juice dripped from inside her. I didn't give her a chance to pull away from me as I continued licking and sucking on her clitoris. She was starting to breath heavy and moan with pleasure. Suddenly, I felt her body tense again, then start having spasms as she had a bigger orgasm. This one last about a minute. As her orgasm subsided, I decided it was time to penetrate her with my erection.

I stood up and thought I would penetrate her in the position she was in. As I rubbed my erection on vagina, she told me if it didn't go in easy, she had some KY Jelly, personal lubricant, in her bag. I didn't want for either of us to lose the feeling we had at the moment, so I tried to penetrate her as she was. I told her I would try like this and asked that she stop me if it was painful for her.

I pushed the head of my penis in and I noticed her facial expression change. I asked If she was okay and she nodded yes. I pushed in a little deeper and asked again. I was able to push the head of my penis inside her vagina. Pushed a little deeper and she expression on her face changed again. This time, it was a more pleasant expression. I asked again if she was okay and she told me it felt good now. She said it was uncomfortable at first but she remembered I said it would be uncomfortable before it felt good. I started thrusting in and out of her in a slow easy rhythm pushing in deeper with each push until I was all the way inside of her. I slowly increased my rhythm to a medium pace.

As I did this, Geralyn put her feet on my shoulders. She was thrusting her hips to meet my trust and keep in rhythm with me. Her moaning and groaning were increasing in volume. Her breathing was getting heavy and rapid. I continued to increase my pace then I slowed down, keeping a steady rhythm. Geralyn was now dripping onto the bed. I could feel the wetness on the bed beneath us. I could feel my testicles tighten so I knew I was getting close to having an orgasm myself. I wanted to make sure Geralyn had an orgasm before me so I tried to distract myself from the feeling.

Then, suddenly, without warning, Geralyn's body started to spasm again. I felt the inside of her vagina tremble at first, then her pelvis began trembling. I couldn't help myself any longer and I released my semen deep into her vagina. As my semen shot deep inside of her body, she smiled and made soft sounds corresponding with a pleasurable feeling. I continued thrusting with a slow steady rhythm until my erection became flaccid. I backed away from her allowing me to see her full body again and told her to stay put as I went to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel to clean her pelvic area. When I returned to the bed, I first wiped Geralyn's vaginal area. I noticed a little pinkish discharge.

I asked if she was okay and she said she was fine. I showed her the discharge and she said she didn't think it was anything to worry about. I agreed with her and I continued cleaning her vagina and pubic area.

I helped Geralyn stand up and she looked at the wet spot on the bed. It had a little pinkish discharge on it also. She laughed and commented that it was good we had two beds.

We walked in the bathroom and Geralyn rinsed the towel and used it to wipe my flaccid penis. She seemed to really enjoy it and from the way my penis reacted, I think I enjoyed it also.

We then made our way to the other bed in the room. Of course, we laughed at the idea of getting one bed wet. We called it our sex bed and the other were our sleep bed. We cuddled up against each other in bed and kissed passionately. We shared pillow talk and watched TV. Geralyn told me how satisfying and fulfilling this trip has been so far. She told me how special I made her feel. She wondered why I waited so many years to get in touch with her. She said we would have been doing this for years before. I agreed but I said everything happens for a reason. Let's just enjoy it while we can and don't worry about what could have been.

We both fell asleep while holding each other.

I have always been a heavy sleeper but I wake up during the night. I usually fall right back asleep but nonetheless, its broken sleep. I feel rested when I woke up in the morning but I guess I don't require much sleep.

I woke up and noticed it was 3:30am. I laid there and looked at Geralyn sleeping so peacefully. It was very pleasant watching here in such a relaxed position. I admired her body for a while before getting the urge to wake her by kissing her body. I knew I wanted to make love to her again, but I wasn't sure how she would respond.

I first kissed her on the cheek and then moved to her neck and chest. Before I could kiss her breast, she started to wake up. I kissed her breast and then her nipple. She woke up and said, if you are going to start that we need to go to the sex bed. Geralyn got out the bed first and I quickly followed.

She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and I followed. I bushed my teeth also. There was two lavatories side by side so we were able to brush at the same time.

After Geralyn brushed her teeth, she started kissing on me while I finished brushing my teeth.

She told me she wanted me to lay in the bed first and she would position herself after. I got in the bed lying on my back. Geralyn got in on side of me and we started kissing passionately. She reached down and started playing with my erection. Next, she started kissing my chest, stomach and pubic mound. I told her she didn't have to do that if she didn't want to. She said she really wanted to and she had been reading how to do it. She asked me to help her learn.

She then kissed my erection and few times before putting the head into her mouth. She held the base of my erection in her hand as he stroked her mouth over the shaft. It felt very good the way she was doing it. She used a lot of saliva and paid special attention to my reactions. I reached to caress her shoulders and asked her to move her bottom towards me so I could touch her. Without taking her mouth of my erection, she positioned herself with her bottom in my arms reach. I caressed her backside while she continued sucking on my erection. I then was able to rub her vagina.

After a few minutes of that, I asked her to get on top of me so we could perform oral on each other sat the same time. She positioned herself on top of me without interruption from sucking on my erection. She paused for a few seconds to tell me how much she was enjoying this.

Once I started licking on her clitoris, she increased the rhythm of her motion. She started thrusting her hips to meet my tongue. I had my hands on her backside caressing her bottom. She tasted so good this early in the morning. She was obviously enjoying this too. I felt her insides spasm as she had an orgasm. This caused me to get really aroused and I felt my testicles tighten up. I knew I was about to explode so I let her know, in case she didn't want my semen in her mouth. I gave her a chance to back off. A few seconds passed by and I told her a second time I was going to cum. She didn't stop and I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop I produced. She continued sucking as my erection went flaccid. The feeling was amazing. Once my penis was flaccid, she made sure there was no cum left and she rolled off of me and positioned herself next to me. Jokingly, she asked if I wanted to go back in the "sleep" bed or shower and get ready for breakfast. Of course, I choose the "sleep" bed. I wanted to cuddle and fall asleep in her arms again.

We went back in the "sleep" bed and cuddled and kissed. We both drifted off to sleep about the same time. She felt perfect in my arms. We were both so comfortable holding each other.

I woke up about 7:00am by the touch of Geralyn's hands. She was caressing my chest and arms. When I opened my eyes, I saw her looking at my body. She told me that it still doesn't feel real. She never imaged she would ever experience such pleasures, especially from a past student. We kissed passionately for a while then I suggested we take a shower and go to breakfast. It was almost a race to see who would get in the bathroom first. I made it first and started brushing my teeth. To my surprise, Geralyn sat on the toilet and said she had to pee so bad. For some reason, I got really turned on when I heard her urine hit the water in the toilet. I could see her in the mirror sitting on the toilet. I never recall being so turned on by this before in all my life.

I got in the shower and she joined me shortly after. It was a big shower that covered one third of the bathroom. It had a bench seat on one wall. After both of us got lathered in soap, taking turns with each other, I had her bend over the bench seat exposing her ass to me. I then penetrated her from behind. My erection slipped right in and Geralyn began moaning almost instantly. It didn't take my long before I erupted my semen in her vagina.

At that time, she experienced an orgasm also. Neither one of us had a big earth-shattering orgasm like before but it was very satisfying and fulfilling. We then lathered each other again and showered.

Once we were finished in the shower, we got out and dried each other off with towels. I grabbed a pair of boxer briefs from my suitcase and Geralyn grabbed her panties and bra. I put on my boxers and then helped her put on her panties and bra. I will admit, I enjoyed dressing her as much as undressing her. Geralyn then dried her hair with the hair dryer and applied a little make up while I dressed in shorts and shirt. I then helped her put on a day dress. She looked so casual and sexy. We kissed a little then proceeded to breakfast downstairs in the restaurant.

We walked to the restaurant and was seated. It was a breakfast buffet but I really wasn't interested that much in eating. I was more interested in Geralyn. She didn't seem too interested in breakfast either. I suggested that we go for a ride after we ate. I wanted to look around the area and see if there was anything places of interest. I did see a nice area around the lake when we were on the balcony of our room. I wanted to see if I could find that.

After we finished breakfast, we went find my truck in the parking garage. I helped her in and then hooked the seatbelt for her. As I reached to buckle the seatbelt, she kissed me. She thought it was so sweet that I treated her so kindly. However, I didn't let her get away with a little kiss. I returned the kiss and we ended up kissing passionately for a few minutes.

12